If Tyrone and Ahmed are just here to rape and impregnate white girls, why don't we just rape and impregnate them first?

If Tyrone and Ahmed are just here to rape and impregnate white girls, why don't we just rape and impregnate them first?

Doesn't the early bird get the worm?

>not saying early bird gets the womb
saged

Niccce

yeah, technically she's the one getting the worm

>implying anyone here would have the physical strength to overpower a woman

>Hey guys, these muslim fellows want to kill us. Why don't we just kill ourselves first? That'll teach'em. Early bird gets the worm.

Sandniggers are the ugliest race for females, even worse than regular niggers. Hairy, big-nosed, brown, naturally bad smell

Because you get jailed and she gets an abortion.
It's lose lose scenario if you're white.

Ahmed on the other hand gets away scottfree and encouraged to do it again and she keeps his hell spawn because it would be racist to abort diversity.

I'm already on the next level.
U jelli blackbois?

lol fucking retard u are still killing the white race

White women may rather want to be impregnated by sand-niggers than by beta-white faggots.

Nah they're not the ugliest. Paki indian ones are though.

look whos talking its captain tiny dick

They're not all in Europe for that, most are economic migrants who don't want to deal with how shitty their country is, so they come to other places and make those places shitty as well, dragging all their old world problems into the new world along with extremely incompatible cultures which will only cause more divisions

Shit if you though European wars in the 19th and 20th centruies were bad when it was just between different ethnicities and nationalities, try mixing radically different races and religions into the mix.

WTF are you white boys going to do?

Just STFU and be a cuck, its what youre good at.

That'll learn'em

I get the rape part, but how could we impregnate Tyrone and Ahmed?

Lol, typical small dicked white boy. Has to rape to get any action, while your american whores willingly give it up to us superior Middle eastern Ahmed's.

the answer is obviously more refugees

This nigga finally gets it.

Nope. It is actually really rare.

Even in more cucked countries than mine.

>lol look i got me a black girl
>she dresses white, looks white, no big lips or nose or big ol booty
I bet she can't cook either and her name is probably something like Grace or Sarah

If you rape your women, they win

ebin, simply ebic xDD roflmaocopter desu toppest kek :PP
INCLUDE ME IN SCREENCAP XDD
upboated good sir *tips fedora*
*rips bong* AAAHHHH YESS 420.

A FUCKING GREEN CEDAR

all you retards think making fun of a cedar tree is fucking hilarious for some reason.
well let me tell you cuntsucking clods something. it's the same fucking tree thats lumber was used to mason the Temple of Solomon.
it's the same tree that was used to build the most prestigious fleets in Antiquity.
It's THAT tree that stands hundreds of years without being unearthed
It is the symbol of the greatest merchants and arguably one of the most prestigious civilizations to have flourished in the Mediterranean basin.
It is the symbol of the Glorious Phoenician Race.
It pleases me when you snowniggers, anglo turbokikes, and fat american blobs of le 60% genetic trash can have a chuckle as you witness this great tree before you while typing with your fat sausage fingers, while your women are coerced into worshipping our superior Phoenician cock, you absolute wastes of genetic material.
>"A FUCKING TREE"
>"fucking hilarious. Upboated xDDD include me in screep kapp amirite :DD?? epic win."
No, I'm not gonna take this from you greasy circlejerking faggots.
Filthy niggers.

Breeding with anything non white is degenerate.

How's that coal taste?

Day of the chainsaw soon, tree

Because they want BBC, big brazilian cock, inside them.

Your beer gut and burguer genetics can no longer satisfy the shifting demographics of american neo-women. Whiteys are becoming a minority and soon we will inherit this earth. Brazilian dominant genes will succeed over burguer recessive genes. It's pure biology.

BLEACHED
But unlike white women, she doesn't fuck dogs
like chocolate

tl;dr - he's triggered over a tree

>economic migrants

We wuz solomon n shieeett

A fucking tree!

Best thread idea I've seen in a while, if not ever.

Hur många fåglar har du dödat idag ?

We should just kill all non-whites.

Then why do you rape more than we do? And Arabs have small penises and you know it.

holy shit you are funny as fuck.

Brazilians don't have big penises. Mulattos are no bigger than whites. Only pure blooded blacks have big dicks.

TREE!

She's pretty hot.

They won't get arrested, we will.

You already do. In Korea at least.

"During my time working at the Seoul Rape Crisis Center, one of the more well-established response service in Korea, I saw how yellow bodies silently absorbed this cost: sexual assault of Korean women by white men, mostly American, constituted at least a third of the Center’s cases."

Americans make up a tiny percentage of the Seoul population but are at least one third of the rapists.

You know honestly, white women getting raped by ahmeds might be a good thing. Now, it has to be those middle eastern types that are caucasian. They are basically white, but unlike modern european white males, they are still entirely masculine and uncucked. I am not talking about those inbred goat fucker types, but these types. Might do some good.

every 9 months a black woman is carrying a halfnig is 9 months she cant be carrying a fullnig

She's cute, but your children won't look like you.

You can do better.