Can/pol/

Today's headlines:

Canadian state media praises Erdogan's de-secularization of Turkey

archive.fo/Hktg3

In the first 2 months of 2017 Canada received 2000 illegal immigrants from the USA

abcnews.go.com/International/refugees-sought-asylum-us-now-flee-north-canada/story?id=46144412

An NDP MP and leadership candidate deleted a meme posted on Facebook after she was accused of "appropriating black culture"

twitter.com/nikiashton/status/842095118551138304

Maxime Bernier wants to deport the illegals

globalnews.ca/news/3308852/maxime-bernier-safe-third-country-agreement-loophole/

Most Leafs support Leitch's immigration screening proposals

rt.com/news/380742-most-canadians-want-to-test-migrants/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TGnOpxZhKU
blacklivesmattervancouver.com/2016/07/15/open-letter-to-the-vancouver-pride-society-and-the-vancouver-police-department-from-black-lives-matter-vancouver/
youtube.com/watch?v=vhVnDIpBvTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not even Leafs responding to other Leafs.

kys

You forgot this.
youtube.com/watch?v=5TGnOpxZhKU

Weather -0 and rainy for 3 days straight
Cold snap of -25 (-30s windchill) for 3 days straight
Snow storm for the past 2 days.

WHAT A TREAT. WHAT A PRIVILEGE.
THANK YOU GRAND DAD FOR PICKING CANADA!! A country with less citizens than some USA states.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Read the Bernier article

Fuckin amnesty international want the loophole closed as well.

>Taking BLM Van seriously

Holy fuck NDP

I read their open letter

blacklivesmattervancouver.com/2016/07/15/open-letter-to-the-vancouver-pride-society-and-the-vancouver-police-department-from-black-lives-matter-vancouver/

Where they propose excluding the police from the gay pride parade for the reasons of:

- Solidarity with BLM Toronto
- Historical abuses against black people by other police departments that aren't the VPD
- Safety

But it's OK, because they will still let the police participate at the parade if:

- They're directing the parade
- They're on a float, out of uniform, not as a police official
- They're on a representative public service float, including police officers, firefighters, paramedics, thus the float would no longer represent the police force as an institution that has been and remains fundamental to the perpetuation of structural violence against Black and brown bodies in North America.

They hope the VPD will be understanding about how much peoples safety is at risk when they stand in a parade directed by police, and they see police officers on a float, NOT adjacent to paramedics and firefighters. The police should be understanding and voluntarily exclude themselves for safety reasons, as some cops in America shot some niggers.

Cops need to understand what will end the trauma of discrimination is having people that are scared to cops, who have trouble not fearing cops in general, and never interact with them in any context that isn't adversarial. If PoCs saw the terrifying police displays in Canada, they would be doomed to start literally shaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=vhVnDIpBvTE

The founding members by the way, are all black UBC woman of color:

I swear the only reason people take BLM Vancouver remotely seriously, when Black people are fucking unicorns in Vancouver by the way, is because they have the name "BLM"

If people actually read anything these fuckers wrote, or paid attention to what they said, their brains would melt. Even for SJWs, even compared to the average SJWs, BLMVA can do some seriously fucking retarded mental gymnastics.

They never cite a single fucking example of VPD abuses against black people in their entire letter explaining why the VPD should exclude themselves from the pride parade because of abuses against black people.

When are we going to deport all the yellows and browns? I want my country back.

You posted the wrong Canadian flag, OP.

I invented a new cocktail in honor of canada. I call it the Modern Canadian.
>6-10 parts canadian rye
>1 part kahlua
Those who don't get it need not apply.
To be fair I do think that to keep in the spirit of the whole thing, the proportions should be reversed though.

Alcohol is degenerate and for losers.

Is metrication bad or good? I think it was bad.

Your tears are the secret ingredient, canacuck.

Shit thread by shit OP. Did you get this shit from reddit or something?

Every single can/pol/ thread:
>incessant whining and shitposting
>zero intellectual discussion whatsoever

We have legal euthanasia now. Please talk to you doctor about it. I'm sure he already knows about your condition. We need to have better quality control for Canadian Sup Forums threads.

That picture is an embarrassment to Canadian identity. I want my country back.

>Complains about whining shitposts while making a whining shitpost

Change begins at home bucko.

Believe me, I've tried. I don't come here often anymore because it's pointless.

>6-10 parts rye
>1 part kahlua

You can't even measure that out with standard bar equipment you dumb nigger

The Caesar should be Canadas national drink.

Only cucknadian can't measure standard proportions lmao

Also that "Canadian" drink sounds like a variation on an Irish Coffee.

Bitch do you keep a teaspoon in your fucking bar for when you want to measure out a fucking single or double of your shitty cocktail? Basically anybody that made it would just kind of guess the perportions.

There are actually a ton of Whisky/Kahlua cocktails anyways and they're mostly associated with Ireland.

6:1 is literally standard martini proportions. Educate yourself. The drink is extremely sweet and feminine, just like you. It's why I named it after you.