He lost

he lost.

Nice slide thread.

Also you're a LEAF

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Lol at the manlet drawing
The dude's over 1.90m
He's a Dutch aryan

Not gonna lie, former Geert voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Geert crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

jesus fucking christ already

Can't let Geert get the Dutch codes

HAHAHHAHAHA NICE PASTA FAGGOT

Can we blame it on russian hackers?

Great job bumping a slide thread, idiots.
When you post that stupid copy pasta at least take the small effort to SAGE.

Get aids and die leaf.

˙ƃuiɥʇou ǝɹɐ noY ˙noʎ ʞɔnℲ ˙ƃuoɹʍ ʇi ƃuiʇʇǝƃ ʇɐ ʇɥƃiɹ sʎɐʍlɐ ǝɹ,noʎ 'noʎ ʇsnɾ s,ʇɐɥ┴ ˙siɥʇ ǝʞil ɔidoʇ ɐ ǝʞɐɯ oʇ ʇou ʎɹʇ ǝɟil ƃuiʞɔnɟ ɹnoʎ ui ǝɔuo ɹoℲ ¿ǝɔuo ɹoɟ ʇsnſ ¿ɹǝʇsod pooƃ ɐ ǝq oʇ ʎɹʇ noʎ ʇ,uop ʎɥM ˙siɥʇ ǝʞil ʇiɥs pidnʇs ƃuiop sʎɐʍl∀ ˙pɹɐʇǝɹ ɐ ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʍou spɐǝɹɥʇ ɹnoʎ ʇno ʇods oʇ ʎsɐǝ os s,ʇI ˙ʞɔnɟ ɐ ǝʌiƃ I ǝʞil 'pɹɐoq ǝɥʇ uo sǝiʇɹɐd lɐɔiʇilod ƃuiʞɔnɟ ǝsǝɥʇ lloɹʇ oʇ ʎɹʇ ǝqʎɐɯ uǝɥʇ puɐ ǝɟil ɹ∩OY ui ƃuiɥʇǝɯos ʇɐ pooƃ ǝq 'noʎ ʞɔnℲ ˙pooƃ ǝɹ,ʎǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq ǝldoǝd ǝʇiɥʍ ǝʞil ʇ,usǝop oɥʍ ɹǝʇɐɥ ʇoƃƃɐɟ ɐ ǝɹ,noʎ ǝsnɐɔǝq sɔidoʇ ʞƎʞ ǝsǝɥʇ llɐ ƃuiʞɐɯ ʎnƃ ʎluo ǝɥʇ ǝɹ,noʎ ƃuilǝǝɟ ɐ ǝʌɐɥ ʇsoɯlɐ I ˙snoiɹǝs ƃuiʞɔnɟ ɯ,I puɐ uiɐƃɐ pɹɐoq siɥʇ uo ɔidoʇ ɐ ǝʞɐɯ ɹǝʌǝu plnoɥs noʎ puɐ ʇoipi ƃuiʞɔnɟ ɐ ǝɹɐ noY ¿ɔiʇsiʇnɐ noʎ ǝɹ∀ ¿pǝpɹɐʇǝɹ noʎ ǝɹ∀ ¿ʞunɹp ƃuiʞɔnɟ ɐ noʎ ǝɹ∀ ˙suoiʇɔǝlǝ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ ǝɹoɯ 0Ɩ ʇoƃ ʎǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ pǝʇɔipǝɹd ƖƐ ʎluo ʇoƃ pΛΛ 'ʇɐɥʇ ʇɐ ʞool ɥO ˙ɔidoʇ siɥʇ sdɯnq ǝuoǝɯos puɐ suiʍ ΛΛԀ uǝɥʍ pǝssɐɹɹɐqɯǝ ǝq oʇ ƃuioƃ ǝɹ,noʎ ǝsnɐɔǝq ¿ʎɥʍ ʍouʞ noY ˙siɥʇ ǝʞil sɔidoʇ pǝpɹɐʇǝɹ ǝʞɐɯ noʎ ǝɹoɟǝq dn ʞɔnɟ ǝɥʇ ʇnɥs plnoɥs noʎ ǝqʎɐW ˙ɹɐlndod os ʇ,usɐʍ ǝɹnʇlnɔ ʞɔnɔ ɟi uoʍ ɟo plnoʍ puɐ suoiʇɔǝlǝ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐǝs ϛƖ ʇoƃ ʎǝɥʇ 'ʇuǝuiʇuoɔ ǝɥʇ ui sǝiʇɹɐd lɐɔiʇilod ƃuiʞɔnɟ ʇsǝq ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo ǝɹɐ ΛΛԀ ˙ʞɔns ƃuiʞɔnɟ lliʇs ʎǝɥ┴ ¿ʇɐɥʍ ʍouʞ noʎ ʇnq ˙uoiʇɔǝlǝ ʇɥƃiu ʎɐpsɹnɥʇ ɐ ui spɹɐʇqil puɐ sʞɹnʇ ɟo ʎƃɹǝuǝ ǝɥʇ ɟɟo ƃuipǝǝɟ ǝɹ,ʎǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq pɐǝl ɐ ǝʌɐɥ oʇ uǝddɐɥ ʇsnɾ oɥʍ ʎɹʇunoɔ siɥʇ ui sǝiʇɹɐd lɐɔiʇilod pǝʞɔnɔ ʇsɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo ʇsuiɐƃɐ ǝɹ,ʎǝɥ┴ ¿ʍou sɹɐǝʎ ʎuɐɯ ʍoɥ ɹoɟ spuɐlɹǝɥʇǝN ǝɥʇ ui ǝdloǝd ǝʇiɥʍ ɹoɟ ʎʇɹɐd lɐɔiʇilod ʇsǝq ǝɥʇ uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ ʎǝɥʇ puɐ ʍou ʇɥƃiɹ sǝʇoʌ ƃuiʇʇǝƃ lliʇs ǝɹɐ ΛΛԀ ¿uo lliʇs ǝɹɐ suoiʇɔǝlǝ ǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ ɔidoʇ siɥʇ ǝʞɐɯ noʎ plnoʍ ʎɥM ˙ƃuoɹʍ ǝɹ,noʎ ʇɐɥʇ noʎ ǝɹnssɐ uɐɔ I ʇɐɥʇ ƃuiʎɐs ǝɹ,noʎ ɟi ǝsnɐɔǝq ¿ƃuiʎɐs ǝɹ,noʎ ʇɐɥʍ ʇɐɥʇ sI ¿ssol ɐ sɐ ʇunoɔ llod ʇixǝ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ pɐǝl ǝɥʇ ƃuiʌɐɥ ʇou sǝop ˙ʇno si llod ʇixǝ ǝɥʇ ʎluo 'ʇɔɐɟ uI ˙ʇǝʎ ɹǝʌo uǝʌǝ ʇuǝɹɐ suoiʇɔǝlǝ ǝɥ┴ ˙ʇɥƃiɹ s,ʇɐɥʇ 'ɥO ¿ǝsol ʎpɐǝɹlɐ ΛΛԀ pip ʇnq 'ʎɹɹos ɯ,I

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you, You are nothing.

'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Jesus fucking Christ.

我没有在出口投票计数作为损失的铅?是这是什么?你说的对,你是最好的政党。你说你错了对于在荷兰的白peolpe多少年?他们反对这个国家最糟糕的政党之一,发生碰巧发生了领导,因为他们在星期四晚上的选举中吃掉了土耳其人和自由人的能量。你知道吗?他们愚弄吮吸。 PVy是该大陆最好的他妈的政党之一,他们在上次选举中获得15个席位,如果篮球文化不那么受欢迎,他们将获胜。也许你应该关闭他妈的当你做这样的迟到的话题。你为什么想要尴尬时PVV赢了,有人冲破这个话题。哦,看看,VVD只有31预测,当他们得到10更多的最后一次选举。你是在愚弄醉吗?你是弱智?你是自闭症吗?你是一个他妈的白痴,你应该永远不会在这个板上的主题,我又他妈的严重。我几乎有一种感觉,你是唯一的人做所有这些KEK主题,因为你是一个fagot的帽子谁不喜欢白人,因为他们是好的。操你,在你的生活中擅长的东西,然后也许尝试拖在船上这些他妈的政党,像我给一个傻瓜。现在很容易发现你的线程,你是一个延迟。总是这样愚蠢的狗屎这样。你为什么不试图做一个好的海报?只是一次?对于一次在你的他妈的生活尝试不要使这样的话题。这只是你,你总是正确得到它错了。他妈的你。你什么都不是。

>He's a Dutch aryan

HAHAHAHAHA, top kek.

You goys are fucking hilarious, he's a chink jew.

Jesus fuck you Christ

Извинитe, нo PVV yжe пpoигpaл? O, пpaвильнo. Bыбopы eщe нe зaкoнчeны. Фaктичecки, тoлькo экзит-пoллoв нeт. He имeeт ли лидepcтвo нa выeзднoм гoлocoвaнии в кaчecтвe пoтepи? Этo тo, чтo вы гoвopитe? Пoтoмy чтo, ecли вы гoвopитe, чтo я мoгy вac зaвepить, чтo вы нe пpaвы. Пoчeмy вы peшили этy тeмy, кoгдa выбopы вce eщe пpoдoлжaютcя? PVV вce eщe пoлyчaют гoлoca пpямo ceйчac, и oни были лyчшeй пoлитичecкoй пapтиeй для бeлых людeй в Hидepлaндaх нa пpoтяжeнии мнoгих лeт? Oни пpoтив oднoй из хyдших пoлитичecких пapтий в нaшeй cтpaнe, y кoтopых тoлькo чтo ecть лидepcтвo, пoтoмy чтo oни питaютcя энepгиeй тypкoв и либepтapoв нa выбopaх в нoчь нa чeтвepг. Ho вы знaeтe, чтo? Oни вce eщe чepтoвcки cocyт. PVV - oднa из лyчших гpeбaных пoлитичecких пapтий нa кoнтинeнтe, oни пoлyчили 15 мecт нa пpoшлых выбopaх и выигpaли бы, ecли бы кyльтypa кyкoв былa нe cтoль пoпyляpнa. Moжeт быть, вы дoлжны зaкpывaть eбaть, пpeждe чeм дeлaть oтcтaлыe тeмы вpoдe этoгo. Tы знaeшь пoчeмy? Пoтoмy чтo вы бyдeтe cмyщeны, кoгдa пoбeдит PVV, и ктo-тo cтoлкнeтcя c этoй тeмoй. Пocмoтpитe нa этo, VVD пoлyчил тoлькo 31 пpeдcкaзaл, кoгдa oни пoлyчили eщe 10 пocлeдних выбopoв. Tы чтo, пьяный, чepт вoзьми? Bы oтcтaлый? Bы cтpaдaeтe ayтизмoм? Tы чepтoв идиoт, и тeбe нe cлeдyeт cнoвa coздaвaть тeмы нa этoй дocкe, и я чepтoвcки cepьeзeн. Я пoчти чyвcтвyю, чтo ты eдинcтвeнный пapeнь, дeлaющий вce эти тeмы KEK, пoтoмy чтo ты нeнaвиcтник пeдикoв, кoтopый нe любит бeлых людeй, пoтoмy чтo oни хopoши. Пoшeл ты, бyдь хopoшим в cвoeй жизни, a пoтoм, мoжeт быть, пoпытaeшьcя тpoллить эти гpeбaныe пoлитичecкиe пapтии нa дocкe, кaк бyдтo я тpaхaюcь. Ceйчac тaк лeгкo paзглядeть вaши тeмы, вы - peтapд. Bceгдa дeлaл глyпoe дepьмo вpoдe этoгo. Пoчeмy бы тeбe нe пoпpoбoвaть cтaть хopoшим плaкaтoм? Ha этoт paз? Ha этoт paз в вaшeй гpeбaнoй жизни

'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>pasta The Thread

fucking drumpftards amirite XDDDDD

but seriously we can't let Geert get his hands on the dutchlear codes

Je suis désolé, mais le PVV a-t-il déjà perdu? Oh c'est vrai. Les élections ne sont pas encore terminées. En fait, seul le sondage de sortie est terminé. Est-ce que le fait de voir le sondage de sortie être considéré comme une perte? Est-ce bien ce que vous dites? Parce que si vous dites que je peux vous assurer que vous avez tort. Pourquoi feriez-vous ce sujet lors des élections? Le PVV obtient toujours des votes en ce moment et ils ont été le meilleur parti politique pour le peolpe blanc aux Pays-Bas pendant combien d'années maintenant? Ils sont contre l'un des plus pervers partis politiques de ce pays qui vient d'avoir une avance parce qu'ils se nourrissent de l'énergie des Turcs et libtards lors d'une élection de jeudi soir. Mais tu sais quoi? Ils sucent encore fucking. PVV sont l'un des meilleurs putains de partis politiques sur le continent, ils ont obtenu 15 sièges les dernières élections et serait de gagné si la culture cuck n'était pas si populaire. Peut-être devriez-vous fermer la merde avant de faire des sujets retardés comme celui-ci. Tu sais pourquoi? Parce que vous allez être embarrassé quand PVV gagne et quelqu'un bosse ce sujet. Oh regardez cela, VVD a seulement 31 prédit quand ils ont obtenu 10 plus les dernières élections. Vous ętes ivre? Es tu attardé? Êtes-vous autiste? Vous êtes un putain d'idiot et vous ne devriez jamais faire un sujet sur ce conseil encore et je suis sérieux de putain. J'ai presque le sentiment que vous êtes le seul gars à faire tous ces sujets KEK parce que vous êtes un ennemi fagot qui n'aime pas les gens blancs parce qu'ils sont bons. Fuck you, être bon à quelque chose dans votre vie et puis peut-être essayer de troll ces fucking partis politiques sur le conseil, comme je donne un fuck. Il est si facile de repérer vos fils maintenant, vous êtes un retard. Tu fais toujours des bêtises comme ça.

I noticed all these threads are made by leafs. Whats the chance its the same faggot

Jesus fucking Christ.

Nice google translate

suck my dick bro i speak fluent chinese and have a chinse computer suck my dick cunt mboy

spijt me, maar wist PVV nu al te verliezen? Oh dat is juist.De verkiezingen Arent zelfs voorbij. In feite, alleen de exit poll is uit.Heeft niet de voorsprong in de exit poll tellen als een verlies? Is dat wat je zegt?Want als je zegt dat ik kan u verzekeren dat u het mis. Waarom zou je dit onderwerp te maken wanneer de verkiezingen zijn nog steeds op?PVV zijn nog steeds stemmen op dit moment en ze hebben de beste politieke partij van witte peolpe in Nederland hoeveel nu jaren? Ze zijn tegen een van de ergste cucked politieke partijen in dit land die net toevallig een voorsprong te hebben, omdat ze het voeden van de energie van de turken en libtards in een donderdagavond verkiezingen. Maar weet je wat? Ze nog steeds neuken zuigen. PVV zijn een van de beste verdomde politieke partijen in het continent, kregen ze 15 zetels de laatste verkiezingen en zou van gewonnen als cuck cultuur was niet zo populair. Misschien moet je shut the fuck up voordat je achterlijke topics als deze te maken. Je weet waarom? Omdat je gaat te schamen wanneer PVV wint en iemand hobbels dit onderwerp. Oh kijk naar die, VVD kreeg slechts 31 voorspelden toen ze 10 de laatste verkiezingen. Bent u een fucking dronken? Ben je achterlijk? Ben je autistisch? Je bent een idioot en je moet nooit een onderwerp op dit forum weer te maken en ik ben verdomd serieus. Ik heb bijna een gevoel dat je bent de enige man die al deze KEK onderwerpen, omdat je een flikker hater die niet graag blanke mensen omdat ze goed zijn. Fuck you, zijn goed in iets in je leven en dan misschien proberen om deze verdomde politieke partijen trol op het bord, alsof ik een fuck. Het is zo makkelijk om nu te herkennen uw draden, je bent een retard. Altijd doen domme shit als dit. Waarom ga je niet proberen om een goede poster te zijn? Gewoon voor een keer? Voor een keer in je verdomde leven probeer niet om een onderwerp als dit te maken. Dat is gewoon je, je altijd hebt gelijk bij het fout. Krijg de klere. Jij bent niets

This is kinda funny.

Es tut mir leid, aber hat PVV schon verloren? Oh, das stimmt. Die Wahlen arent noch über noch. In der Tat ist nur die Ausstiegsumfrage aus. Hat die Führung bei der Ausstiegsquote nicht den Verlust? Ist das was du sagst? Denn wenn du sagst, dass ich dir versichern kann, dass du dich irrst Warum würdest du dieses Thema machen, wenn die Wahlen noch an sind? PVV sind immer noch immer Stimmen und sie waren die besten politischen Partei für weiße peolpe in den Niederlanden für wie viele Jahre jetzt? Sie sind gegen eine der schlimmsten pucked politischen Parteien in diesem Land, die gerade zufällig eine Führung haben, weil sie die Energie von turks und libtards in einer Donnerstag-Nacht-Wahl füttern. Aber weißt du was? Sie ficken immer noch saugen. PVV sind eine der besten verdammten politischen Parteien auf dem Kontinent, sie haben 15 Sitze die letzten Wahlen und würde gewonnen, wenn Cuck Kultur war nicht so beliebt. Vielleicht solltest du das ficken lassen, bevor du solche Themen verzögert hast. Du weißt, warum? Denn du wirst peinlich sein, wenn PVV gewinnt und jemand dieses Thema stößt. Oh, schau, das, VVD bekam nur 31 vorhergesagt, als sie 10 mehr die letzten Wahlen erhielten. Bist du ein verdammter Betrunkener? Bist du zurückgeblieben? Bist du autistisch? Du bist ein verdammter Idiot und du solltest nie wieder ein Thema auf diesem Board machen und ich bin ernsthaft fucking. Ich habe fast ein Gefühl, dass du der einzige Kerl bist, der alle diese KEK Themen macht, weil du ein fagot Hasser bist, der keine weißen Leute mag, weil sie gut sind. Fuck you, sei gut in etwas in deinem Leben und dann vielleicht versuchen, diese fucking politischen Parteien an der Tafel zu schleppen, wie ich ein Fick geben. Es ist so einfach, deine Fäden jetzt zu sehen, du bist eine Verzögerung. Immer so dumme Scheiße machen. Warum versuchst du nicht, ein gutes Plakat zu sein? Nur einmal? Für einmal in deinem verdammten Leben versuch nicht, ein Thema wie dieses zu machen.

based

you are now aware that ever canadian posting on Sup Forums is actually just Justin Trudeau

This thread is what a mental asylum might look like.

አዝናለሁ, ነገር ግን PVV አስቀድሞ ያጡት ለምን ነበር? ኦህ, ያ ትክክል ነው. ምርጫ እንኳ ገና በላይ ባልሆኑ. እንዲያውም ብቻ መውጫውን የሕዝብ አስተያየት ውጭ ነው. አንድ ሐዘን እንደ መውጫ የሕዝብ ቆጠራ ላይ ግንባር የሌላቸው እንዴት ነው? ምን እያሉ ነው? እኔ ስህተት መሆንዎን ላረጋግጥልዎት ይችላሉ ብሎ ከሆነ ነው. በምርጫው ላይ አሁንም ጊዜ ለምን ይህንን ርዕስ ማድረግ ይሆን? PVV አሁንም አሁን ድምጾችን ማግኘት እና አሁን ምን ያህል ዓመታት በኔዘርላንድ ውስጥ ነጭ ሰዎች የተሻለ የፖለቲካ ፓርቲ ቆይተዋል? እነዚህ ሰዎች አንድ ሐሙስ ማታ ምርጫ ቱርኮችና libtards የኃይል ማጥፋት ይጠብቃሉ ምክንያቱም ብቻ አመራር ያላቸው ሊከሰት በዚህ አገር ውስጥ አስከፊ cucked የፖለቲካ ፓርቲዎች አንድ ላይ ነህ. ነገር ግን አንተ ምን ታውቃለህ? እነዚህ ሰዎች አሁንም የቪኦኤን ለእርጕዞችና. PVV ናቸው በአህጉሪቱ ውስጥ ምርጥ የቪኦኤን የፖለቲካ ፓርቲዎች መካከል አንዱ, እነርሱ በመጨረሻው ምርጫ 15 መቀመጫዎች አግኝቷል እና cuck ባህል በጣም ተወዳጅ ነበር ከሆነ አሸናፊ ነው ነበር. ይህን እንደ ዘገምተኛ ርዕሰ ጉዳዮች ማድረግ በፊት ምናልባት እናንተ በኮንዶም ዘግቶታል ይገባል. ለምን እንደሆነ ታውቃለህ? አንተ PVV አሸነፈ እና አንድ ሰው በዚህ ርዕስ ውስጥ በሚሮጥ ጊዜ የሚያሳፍር መሆን ይሄዳሉ ነው. ኦው በዚያ ተመልከቱ, VVD እነዚህ 10 ተጨማሪ የመጨረሻ ምርጫ በደረሱ ጊዜ ብቻ 31 አስቀድሞ አግኝቷል. አንድ የቪኦኤን ሰክሮ ነህ? አንተ ዘገምተኛ ነህ? አንተ autistic ነህ? አንተ የቪኦኤን እብድ ናቸው እና እንደገና ይህን ሰሌዳ ላይ አንድ ርዕስ ማድረግ የለብንም እኔ የቪኦኤን ከባድ ነኝ. እኔ ለማለት ይቻላል እናንተ ጥሩ ስለሆኑ ነጭ ሰዎች አይወድም አንድ fagot ይቃወማልና ስለሆኑ እነዚህን ሁሉ KEK ርእሶች ማድረግ ብቻ ሌባ ነህ ስሜት አላቸው. እናንተ በኮንዶም በሕይወትህ ውስጥ አንድ ነገር ጥሩ ይሆናል; ከዚያም ምናልባት እኔ በኮንዶም መስጠት እንደ ቦርድ ላይ እነዚህን የቪኦኤን የፖለቲካ ፓርቲዎች ይውላሉ. ለማድረግ ሞክር. ይህ አንድ አዝጋሚ, ነገር አሁን ተከታታዮች ውጭ ለመለየት በጣም ቀላል ነው. ሁልጊዜ እንደዚህ ያለ ደደብ ቆሻሻው ማድረግ. ለምን ጥሩ ፖስተር ለመሆን አትሞክር? አንድ ጊዜ ብቻ ነው? በአንድ ወቅት በእርስዎ የቪኦኤን ሕይወት ውስጥ ይህ ያለ ርዕስ ለማድረግ ሞክር. ይህ ትክክል ስህተት በማግኘት ላይ ሁልጊዜ እንጠይቃለን, ብቻ ነው. አንተ በኮንዶም እንጠቀማለን. ምንም ነገር ነው.

Ik ben droevig, maar deed PVV reeds verlies? Oh, die juist is. De verkiezingen arent zelfs over nog. In feite, slechts uit is de uitgangsopiniepeiling. Niet telt het hebben van het lood bij de uitgangsopiniepeiling als verlies? Is dat wat u zeggend bent? Omdat als u zegt dat ik u kan verzekeren dat u verkeerd bent. Waarom zou u dit onderwerp maken wanneer de verkiezingen nog zijn? PVV wordt op dit ogenblik nog stemmen en zij is de beste politieke partij voor witte mensen in Nederland geweest hoeveel jaren nu? Zij zijn tegen één van slechtst cucked politieke partijen in dit land die enkel gebeuren om een lood te hebben omdat zij van de energie van Turken en libtards in een verkiezing van de donderdagnacht voeden. Maar u weet wat? Zij die nog zuigen fucking. PVV is één van het beste die politieke partijen in het continent fucking, kregen zij 15 ernstig. Ik heb bijna een gevoel u de enige kerel makend al deze KEK-onderwerpen bent omdat u faggot hater bent die van geen witte mensen houdt omdat zij goed zijn. Fuck u, is goed bij iets in UW leven en probeert dan misschien om deze fucking politieke partijen op de raad met een sleeplijn te vissen, als geef ik een fuck. Het is zo gemakkelijk om uw draden uit te bevlekken nu, bent u een vertraging. Altijd doend stomme shit als dit. Waarom probeert u geen goede affiche te zijn? Enkel voor een keer? Voor zodra in uw fucking leven probeer om een onderwerp als dit niet te maken. Dat is enkel u, bent u altijd juist bij het krijgen van het verkeerd. Fuck u. U bent niets.

But hey asylums have toilets

>I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I'm sorry, but it is not PVV already lose? This is true. Choice Arent even ended. In fact, the poll is out. Not the presence of lead in the poll of a loss? Is that what you say? Because if you say to make sure you that you are wrong. Why does this issue when the election is still in? PVV continue to receive votes, and now it was the best political party in the Netherlands peolpe White for a few years now? They are against one of the worst political parties cucked in this country, which has just happens to get the lead because feeds the energy of the Turks and libtards in an election Thursday night. But you know? They are still fucking suck. Freedom Party and one of the best fucking political parties on the continent, and it reached 15 seats in the last election, which won if the chuck culture is not very popular. Maybe you should shut up before the damn retarded subjects as well. Do you know why? Because you are going to be embarrassed when bumps Freedom Party and the person wins this subject. Oh look at that, and got only 31 VVD predicted when he won the last 10 elections. Are you in the case of a bitch drunk? Whether you are a late intellectually? Is autism? You are an idiot stupid and you should not make a topic in this forum again, and I am a serious idiot. I almost feel that you are the only guy doing all these issues, because you Hater Kek who does not like Poof white people because they are good. Fuck you, be good at anything in your life, and then maybe to try to reduce these stupid political parties on the plane, as I give a damn. It is very easy to catch a glimpse of your issues now, you delay. Always do stupid shit like that. Why not try to be a good tag? Only once? For once in your fucking life is not an attempt to make the subject as well. This is only you, you are always on the right to get it wrong. Fuck you. You do not do anything.

Why are Canadians and proxyfags who use the leaf flag all deserving of death?

Why do so many people on here that aren't Dutch care so much about the Netherlands election? Especially Americans that aren't even in Europe?

Are these people globalists?

Funny how now its the populist right that's freaking out and overreacting

Its more like a cult.

Ik spyt my, mar hat PVV al ferlieze? Och, dat is rjocht. De ferkiezings Arent sels boppe noch. Yn feite, allinne de ôfslach poll is út. Net mei de foarsprong op de ôfslach poll count as ferlies? Is dat wat jo sizze? Want as jo sizze, dat ik kin fersekerje jo dat jo binne ferkeard. Wêrom soe jo meitsje dit ûnderwerp as de ferkiezings binne noch op? PVV wurde noch hieltyd stimmen rjocht no en sy hawwe west de bêste politike partij foar blanke minsken yn Nederlân foar hoefolle jierren no? Se binne tsjin ien fan 'e slimste cucked politike partijen yn dit lân, dy't krekt barre te hawwe in foarsprong, om't se binne feeding ôf de enerzjy fan Turks- en libtards yn in tongersdei nacht ferkiezings. Mar jo witte wat? Se noch fucking suck. PVV binne ien fan 'e bêste neuken politike partijen yn it kontinint, se krige 15 sitten de lêste ferkiezings en soe fan wûn as cuck kultuer wie net sa populêr. Miskien jo moatte ticht de fuck op foardat jo meitsje beheinde ûnderwerpen lykas dit. Jo witte wêrom? Want jo binne der te wêzen ferlegen doe't PVV wint en immen bulten dit ûnderwerp. Och sjoch op dat, VVD krige mar 31 foarseine doe't se krige 10 mear de lêste ferkiezings. Binne jo in neuken dronken? Binne jo retarded? Binne jo autistyske? Jo binne in neuken idiot en jo moatte noait meitsje in ûnderwerp op dit bestjoer wer en ik bin neuken serieus. Ik hast hawwe in gefoel jo binne de ienige spiler meitsjen al dy KEK ûnderwerpen want jo binne in fagot hater, dy't net graach wite minsken omdat se binne goed. Fuck jim, wurde goed op wat yn YOUR libben en dan miskien besykje te troll dizze neuken politike partijen op it boerd, as ik jou in fuck. It is sa maklik te spot út dyn threads no, jo binne in Retard. Altyd dwaan dom stront as dit. Wêrom net jo besykje te wêzen in goede poster? Just foar ien kear? Foar ien kear yn dyn neuken libben besykje der foar keazen om in ûnderwerp as dit. Dat is krekt jo, jo binne altyd rjocht op hieltyd it mis. Fal dea. Do bist neat.

Someone needs to screencap this shit

International nationalists.

they think it'll legitimize or vindicate the populist right. Now that they placed so much emphasis on this election, this loss seems that much worse

>Islam
>race

Leaf GTFO

Ego paenitet, sed iam PVV amittere? Oh, quod iustum est. Sed etiam in comitiis arent. Nam solum capita extra exit. Ad exitum non habeat ducem et comitem damnum velit? Num quid dicas nescit Quod si hoc asseverare possum, quod tu erras. Cur hoc loco Comitiis adhuc? Et nunc adhuc nacti fuerint suffragia PVV optimum partium albedinis in Belgio quot annos? Haerent in hac regione, qui in factionibus politicis cucked est pessimum accidere et ducunt ad super pascens virtute Turcarum, et quia erant in libtards Nocte Diei electio. Tu autem quid? Et adhuc nutrientibus stupri. PVV unum de optimis stupri in factionibus politicis continent, comitia, et in novissimo de sedibus, et got XV cuck culturae non sibi, si ita popularis. Ne forte contra te clausit irrumabo locis baud placet. Scitis cur? Quia tu es, et bene sit PVV confusa cum aliquis locus bumps. O at quod, cum they got VVD autem tantum XXXI praedictum X tandem in electionibus amplius. Ebrius es a stupri? Tarda sunt vobis? Autistic es? Stultus es et stupri navem et hanc rem minime sum gravis stupri. Ut paene omnes sentiunt guy tu solus es, quia fas KEK locos similes hominibus propter bonos, qui non amat judicium sanari. Pedicabo ego vos et bona in vita tua fortasse aliquid conantur Troglodytarum stupri huiusmodi factiones politicae in tabula, ut dem irrumabo. Sed facilis fila macula tuas nunc es retardare. Stultorum plena operibus hoc stercore. Poster quin velis esse bonum? Sicut enim aliquando? Semel in vita, ne locus sic stupri. Ut sis tu reris semper nefas. Catapultam habeo. Tu nihil.

jesus christ

對不起,PVV已經輸了嗎?哦,沒錯。選舉還沒有結束。事實上,只有退出投票。沒有在出口投票的領導作為損失?這是你說的嗎?因為如果你說我可以向你保證你錯了。你為什麼要在選舉仍在時候做這個話題? PVV現在仍在得票,他們是荷蘭白人多少年的最好的政黨?他們反對這個國家最糟糕的政黨之一,剛剛發生了一個領先,因為他們在星期四晚上的選舉中餵養了土耳其人和利比亞人的能量。但你知道嗎?他們還他媽的吸。 PVV是該大陸最好的他媽的政黨之一,他們在上次選舉中獲得15個席位,如果籃球文化不那麼受歡迎,他們將贏得勝利。也許你應該關閉他媽的之前,你做這樣的遲到的話題。你知道為什麼?因為當PVV勝利時,你會感到尷尬,有人拒絕這個話題。哦,看看,VVD只有31預測,當他們得到10更多的最後一次選舉。你是他媽的醉了嗎?你是弱智?你是自閉症嗎?你是一個他媽的白痴,你應該永遠不會在這個板上的主題,我又他媽的嚴重。我幾乎有一種感覺,你是唯一的人做所有這些KEK主題,因為你是一個加納特人不喜歡白人,因為他們是好的。操你,在你的生活中擅長的東西,然後也許試圖拖動這些他媽的政黨在板上,像我給他媽的。現在很容易發現你的線程,你是一個延遲。總是這樣愚蠢的狗屎這樣。你為什麼不試圖做一個好的海報?只是一次?對於一次在你的他媽的生活嘗試不要使這樣的話題。這只是你,你總是正確的錯誤。他媽的你。你什麼都不是。

MonteNIGGER

The same reason that a bunch of non Americans got invested in our politics. If PVV can win here and Marion takes France, the EU will collapse and with it Globalism. That and this is a politics board, so it's not surprising that people from all over the world are invested in this