Through out history people have hated Jews. Why?

Through out history people have hated Jews. Why?

Because they are kind, caring and very loving.

Weird really how people threw them out because of that but that is the way it is.

Success breeds jealousy.

Jealous of their superiority.

.1 of the world population is Jewish. 20% of all Nobel prizes were awarded to Jews. Jews are the master people. Also their IQ is higher than whites. People that are anti semetic on this board are satirists or teenagers. You guys are like niggers blaming another people for your own failure you know that right? Inb4 Jew shill

Tips menorah

Jealousy, durr

It's not that complicated.

>Also their IQ is higher than whites
Israel completely BTFO'd the le chosen meme. Poorer than most post-Soviet countries despite having more foreign investment than Spain & Italy combined, ranks consistently among the top three in the OECD when it comes to corruption both perceived and convicted and it's the only country where immigrants are on average poorer after ten years.

It's less about power and more what they do to us, especially the targeting of our children with drug/tranny/fag/degenerate propaganda 24/7, after we treated them as brothers and let them into our nations with open arms in most cases only a few generations ago. Essentially if I wanted to bribe people to destroy Canada from within it wouldn't be hard to do rather the opposite, but why would I destroy my own country? This act of destruction surely wouldn't make me exceptionally powerful or intelligent. Remember Europeans could do far, far more damage than Jews ever could imagine but why would we destroy our own societies on purpose? The hard truth is Jews and Muslims will always be envious/afraid of Europeans and this is why they shouldn't be allowed to live amongst us.

When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

One Jew is..
1:50

Two Jews in a row without nepotism is..
1:2500

Three Jews in a row without nepotism is..
1:125,000

Four Jews in a row without neptosim is..
1:6,250,000

Five Jews in a row without nepotism is..
1:312,500,000

Six Jews in a row without nepotism is..
1:15,625,000,000

Seven Jews in a row without nepotism is..
1:781,250,000,000

I no expert, but the Jews come in and start dominating everything. Eventually everyone get sick of it and kick em out! That why they always put them in the special ghettos at night with the tiny hats.

Just one out of a million reasons here, it is Jewish tradition to cut off part of the penis at birth. Here's a challenge for you. I call it the circumcision challenge. Grab a part of your foreskin or whatever's left of it and snip it off with some scissors. Video tape your reaction. Babies do it everyday. Fuck Jews.

The inbred kikes know this. They know that Jew NKVD head Yagoda, Stalin's right hand (Jewish) man Kagonovich, and (Jew-married) Molotov (yes that Molotov) murdering 6,000,000 European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's was certainly justification for full internment and deportation. The NKVD which was almost entirely Jewish from the outset had murdered any halfway intelligent gentile in Russia/Ukraine and it's hard to dispute this was the plan for Germany and the rest of Western Europe, the Germans seen this writing on the wall and were the sole force that stopped judeo-communism from completely overrunning and destroying Western Europe.

Must be everybody else's fault.

these are all dudes right? this is some company that hires trannies exclusively...right? I mean, how could so many ugly chicks be in the same place at the same time? excluding england

They are the very lowest form of parasite on earth and should be killed to the very last.

erm you do know that saudi arabia is founded by the anglo kike khazar from the danmeh tribe in order to serve british crown and usa oil resources with aramco company which is only 20% owned by (((your country)))

you're basically israelis sister and wahhabism and zionism are two spectrum of the same strategy that goes hand in hand

Why do you think Jewish talking heads always call rural whites inbreds? Jews inbreed more often than virtually all royal houses, and even more than muslims. The pedo worshipers will cousin marry but Jews had no problem marrying their kids to one another for millennium.

Go to Israel or even transit through an airport and you'll notice the mass inbreeding within minutes.

There's a reason JIDF posts the same five 75% European girls.

This is a good post.

also kek, 4 jews in a row = 1 in 6 gorillion

they worship the a version of the devil
they will worship the second messiah, anti-christ when he appears (Jesus somehow didn't count)
"superiority" "meme" emerged only during this century (even though many whites have kike admixture)
responsible for creating and pushing Marxism (Communism, etc...)
continues to subvert, demoralize and destroy every other ethnocentric nation even when their own ethnocentric nation exists (against God)
inherent, fervent, immoral greed
the last nation of complete Freedom is under their control

For the same reason blacks hate whites

Cool story, Serbi infedele.

I claim the fourth one from the right.