Why all the hatred for your fellow man /pol?

what if you used all your meme magic powers to unite the world. imagine the force for good you could be. we could have that star trek future and history would recognize you for your contribution to mankind. we could have warp drive! ships full of people of all races! does that sound so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_9P6lTiiec
youtube.com/watch?v=PLUQFjoZ0ys
youtube.com/watch?v=HTaj4nNH5ko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Star Trek has no anime

Turn off your television. It's poison for the mind.

>Star Trek
There is only one future that will come, and space hippies have no place in it

all of you would change your mind the moment this space elf cutie asks you to go on an away mission to look for dilithium crystals.

i challenge all of you to attend a star trek convention and see a glimpse of what our future could be. all races united in a singular mission of propelling humanity forward towards an even greater existence!

We'd be a lot closer to Star Trek if Hitler had won. Social parasites, spiritual degeneracy, and Third Worldism make such a future impossible.

fair enough but we have to look to the future, not keep blaming the past. /pol has the power

Make way for Islam trek. Our mission, to boldly decapitate and slaughter the infidels

with the right amount of red pilling and meme magic, they would shed religion and join us. surely you must see that

We will have a star trek future after we perfect genetic engineering and make everyone equal. When we also pass the threshold for a post scarcity society. (we need unlimited energy first)

And if you haven't noticed, theres no Muslims in Star Trek..... Because we killed them all to get there in the Gene wars.

Try again faggot.

there's no abrahamic religions at all so that's a non starter. unlimited energy could be discovered by /pol alone but it would be quicker if a united earth tackled the problem. also gays could be captains

>The federations laws are essentially Christian law

Interesting isn't it?

Meme magic is a lie, user, dont fall for the (((meme meme)))

no, they're based off of the constitution. i recommend reading the united federation of planets guide book

On the contrary...
youtube.com/watch?v=j_9P6lTiiec

It's not weebshit, but animated nonetheless.

yep. there is even cat people for all of you that are into that sort of thing

OP knows where it's at..

Although we'll all be Borg once wifi-waifus take over.

Don't forget ep. 54 of TOS, Bread and Circuses. The original series is filled with Christian overtones.

>what if you used all your meme magic powers to unite the world
Right after we get rid of shitskins, whites (and a couple of far east Asian countries) can make this utopia you speak of.

of course we would like a united earth, but first we need to seperate the good from the bullshit and unfuck everything. and i dont mean seperate whites from niggas/kikes/spics etc. but seperating the benelovent people of this planet from (((them))) and the natives from those cultures that invaded the country and are incompatible with the there existing culture. we need to unfuck ourselves first, then we can make progress. if we push for progress now like its done by (((them))) it will jsut lead in us getting fucked even harder

Sup Forums is contrarian by nature. Since the dominant culture is pluralist, Sup Forums is racist. If the dominant shifts to racism, Sup Forums would become pluralist.

Only people voted in by their respective neighbourhoods can help colonize space.

>fellow man
>non white
pick one lad

people who couldn't adapt to the new world order would perish naturally without a violent conflict so you would get what you want in the end. wouldn't you want an Uhura to keep you company?

so THATS what they're hiding under their niqabs and burqas and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=PLUQFjoZ0ys if your interested in meme magic check out the second kek song the for telling of the online shitpost army. it blew my mind first time i heard it

if it means women are no longer allowed to wear clothes I'm in!

listen to what captain picard has to say about religion. it's only 45 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=HTaj4nNH5ko

>we could have warp drive!
>full of people of all races

That's not the way it works kiddo.

i want the people themselves to decide their fate, not some satanist pieces of shit keeping everyone in the dark and destroying everything.

if people finally learn about whats going on and then kill themselves off like a bunch of savages, so be it. at least it was the peoples own fate, and not the fate some corrupt pricks for whoms the hell is still too good decided upon

Mankind united has shown to be lazy, degenerate, and unmotivated. Mankind divided and against itself has proven motivated, driven, and brilliant.

That is why.

we would likely find planets like that

This is a politics board. All threads should be about politics.

hostile alien species would fill that void

i think we are saying the same thing

not exactly. you are fixated on the outcome, that people will perish or even go extinct, but probably could go into space.

i am fixated on the process. i want the people to selfdetermine their fate disregarding the outcome.