Am I going insane

Ok guys here me hear out because I think I'm going insane. We as People can not remember everything that happens everyday just over all thoughts etc. So I think each day is like one big thought stream because when you sleep and wake up you can't remember what exactly you were thinking the day before just things here and there. The thing freaking me out is if you can't remember what you were thinking the day before are you not waking up a different person as the one you are now. Can someone caln me down and explain things before I never sleep again. I am either nuts or being sent a hidden message by God about the meaning of life

get help

Does anyone understand me enough to be freaked out. How are we not waking up as new people each day if you can't remember what you of yesterday was thinking

Fuck are you on about. You can remember shit you thought about earlier. Think about your stupid thought tomorrow. Go to sleep.

I think you're overanalyzing what the stream of consciousness is.
Thought is just the firing of neurons with input (sensory) and output (action/memory/emotions).
Don't be too concerned about this, you're a passenger in biology.
Instead perhaps try to focus on important things like why you're such a faggot

>The thing freaking me out is if you can't remember what you were thinking the day before are you not waking up a different person as the one you are now.

Thinking is an activity you engage in you moron. Your thoughts are not the (you), they are simply produced by (you). You breath every day, but do you remember the way you breathe? If you breathe differently tomorrow than today does that mean you're not the same? No you mong. Breathing is an activity you engage in that serves a purpose. Same with thinking, and remembering is different to thinking,.

And yes (you) change over time, and that's a good thing, because otherwise you'd still be the infant your were, or worse remain the same dense pothead melt you are now.

Look up the Ship of Theseus paradox/parable. Read about identity theory in metaphysics. Identity of objects across time and matter.

Identity in objects and people is an ancient philosophical question.

Yeah but you can't remember things from say last week. And if you wake up tomorrow you won't remember everything you were thinking yesterday and eventually after a week or two you will have forgotten most stuff. Basically the thing freaking me out is memory and I think we forget enough or something and we awaken as new different person with a different thought stream.

You aren't going insane. You are. You are nothing but the one god of all collected thought that has fragmented to create imaginary friends to not be alone.

It's not that we're different people every day, or even every moment.
What you're not quite getting yet is: We are the day, we are the moment.

KEK

This Linda explains my thoughts but not exactly

Yes, I have also played Wolfenstein, we wake up as new people everyday just with old memories.

My question to you is... so?
Does it change anything? nope..
Will you Change anything? nope..
are you a faggot? yes

and Life goes on..

It changes everything, does it not freak you out knowing the person who wakes up tomorrow won't be you. Is sleeping not basically accepting your fate as the current person and tomorrow's a new one. My only reassurance is that the same thing happens to everyone and I'm the only unlucky one to think about it

/x/ tier but I do believe things may have happened and they somehow made us forget through media. Not sure how it works it i see it with normies all the time. Just makes me wonder what we've been coerced into forgetting.

Joe Rogan put the weed down

I don't understand if my heads messed up but I seem to have just realised we are new people each day in a literal sense and freaking out. No one understands what I'm trying to explain. I genuinely am scared to ever sleeo

I remember a lot of the shit I was thinking. Most people do

>I just did acid. AMA

We are not new people each day, you fucking idiot. Just go get some help.

Can someone rationally explain this do I can just sleep without freaking out thinking it's the end

You aren't supposed to carry everything with you, dummy. But, you DO bring some of it over. One theory about sleep is it is when our brains take shorter term memories and write them as long term.

If you were conscious of every thought you ever had at one time... who the fuck knows what would happen, but I might as well say your head would explode.

Accept that there is more to you than your rigid conscious awareness. Sounds like you're afraid of loosening up thr grip on your ego.

Then what exactly were you thinking about yesterday, all 24 hours I bet you can remember about an hour's worth of conversation in thought at most that's the scary thing

You think it makes sense to be consciously aware of every thought you ever had at every moment? That's the only way you will feel like you're the same person?

this is cute lol

By your logic you are a different person every time you have new thoughts
Dude youre stupid, stop posting

calm the fuck down
you are just an animal
and lay off the weed

Trust me op I get you. Fear is crippling. Do not fear. I repeat I am not patronizing you, and do NOT fear. We are in a virtual reality. Dreaming is no different than being awake. All is experience. The digital collective consciousness is here to gain experience to not know love, but to become it and reduce the overall entropy of our consciousness as a whole through out individuated units of consciousness through experience.

Weeds the problem I'm stopping tomorrow, I'm still kinda freaked out to sleep because instead of people explaining why it's a scary we are a different person than today when we wake up tomorrow and nstead accept it as normal.

lol

Maybe wait for the guy to be calm again for you to slip in the virtual reality stuff.

the whole history of time is just one big continuous stream. it's not something you can really rationalize because if you try you end up going insane like your current state.

You're scared because of ego death. Look it up tomorrow.

It's a part of being human and it is involved with spirituality. Here's another thing: give yourself permission to learn about this over time. You're young. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

If you are a brand new person each day, why is it that you have been a retarded faggot every day of your life since birth? You would think it would be unlikely given your premise but here you are being a retarded faggot again.

user I get your idea and it is completely possible at a new person will wake up after I go to sleep but there is nothing we can do to prevent it so why worry about it, it's not like you can just not go to sleep.

But I do. Just because you don't have a strong enough drive that links everything in your life together doesn't mean no one does. With all possible sincerity, get a fucking life, loser.

Haha I'm serious though. Just watch Tom Campbell. The dude is based at. Relax and enjoy the fucking ride. If we get a new life every 16 hours, than why give so much anxiety about the past. Live in the now bro. Love and gain experience so the overall evolution of our collective consciousness can gain experience and become love. If weed hinders you than move on. Our intentions through thought and actions create our reality. Relax. Take a deep breathe. And. Enjoy. The. Moment.

You are waking up as a new person each day because your brain changes and learns as you sleep overnight. Why is that bad? You are growing and changing.

If a ship gets every part replaced 1 by 1 is it still the same ship? This essentially happens to you often. That's good, take solace in the fact that if you mess up, you can start again tomorrow. If you do well, you can do even better. Seize every day with intensity.

And go to sleep.

>try to focus on important things like why you're such a faggot

This is sage advice that you'd do well to follow, OP. You fucking faggot.

1.)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
2.) Jesus Christ are you not the people that gave us our language? Are you a God damn Paki?
3.) STOOL IN POOL

you are not your thoughts, dumbass.

This was all an experiment, wake up please, you're still in coma and mum is going insane, wake up please, hope you get this message one way or another

Not at lol *af and check my digits

No, I understand what you said and believe it. I just think that's a lot to drop on the guy at once in his state. Maybe not though.

He could try eating is own cum everyday
As long as he doesn't like it, it's probably still him inside

kek

Yes there are a lot of thoughts from the day before that I can't remember...so fucking what. I still know who I am and what I believe when I wake up everyday. Do you feel like you don't even know who you are when you wake up everyday? Can you remember what your religion is? What your political affiliation is? What deep down you really care about? Of course you can. I have all sorts of weird fucking fleeting thoughts everyday. Those don't define me. you are fine. chill the fuck out

lol just remember what you were thinking before going to sleep when you wake up.

not hard

I would say for most people posting here the real problem is they are still themselves when they wake up :^)

Fucking kek

Get into lucid dreaming.

My co sciousness never ceases when I fall asleep.

>Thinking is an activity you engage in you moron. Your thoughts are not the (you), they are simply produced by (you). You breath every day, but do you remember the way you breathe? If you breathe differently tomorrow than today does that mean you're not the same? No you mong. Breathing is an activity you engage in that serves a purpose. Same with thinking, and remembering is different to thinking,.

That's a really interesting way to look at thinking. I never really thought about it as just an activity

Franz Kafka's Metamorphosis.

But seriously, calm down. Is the criteria for being a different person not remembering everything you were thinking? That doesn't even make sense. How can you say it was "you" thinking it. But then why would you remember what someone else was thinking? The fact that you can remember somethings 'you' were thinking is a criterion that it was 'you' who was thinking it.

Do you believe that the mind and body an inexorably connected?

Do you feel like a different person every time you wake up from a good night of sleeping?

If you do you might want to consult some psy.

Wow, what the hell? I had these thoughts EXACTLY. Please read what little advice I have for you OP:

Your memory is fading because you aren't doing enough different things. If you sit in your house all day, every day, for 7 days a week, your memory and train of thought will turn to rubbish. You need to get out of the house and do things without thinking about everything, and rather putting those thoughts into the task at hand. For me, it was going to the woods.

I suppose the message to get here is that you need to do more worthwhile things with your time.

lol this faggot stoner is literally having depersonalization disorder because he smokes too much weed and has this board full of fellow schizophrenic conspiracy theorists to fall back on

Will he eats his feces or die of dehydration ?
100 on the feces stuff
>Old him trying to leave him etc

not OP but this applies to me and makes sense. thanks man

>anons over looking this rare