DRUMPF may have record unpopularity in Sweden, expert says

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/15/donald-trump-may-have-record-unpopularity-in-sweden-expert-says/?utm_term=.fdaa8c332ff7

>The new poll, conducted by the company Novus for Ekot, found that 80 percent of Swedes had negative views of Trump, while only 10 percent had a positive view. Nine percent said they felt neutral about him.

>Holmberg works with the SOM Institute, a survey research organization based at the University of Gothenburg. He said that while Swedish polls had shown negative views of foreign leaders in the past — he cited as examples former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi and Russian leader Vladimir Putin — Trump was in another league.

IT'S OVER
DRUMPF IS FINISHED
POL BTFO
HOW CAN HE EVER RECOVER
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtMq1MS4KGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who the fuck cares about sweden?

furthermore, fuck Japan

>in sweden
Who gives a shit

I wonder why...

>sweden
KEK

lol good

Believing a story from Washington Post.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

>might
>in Sweden
Sage

Then he's obviously doing something right.

We have swedens here, they don't like Trump either.

They are probably hibernating or something swedens do, like eating rotten fish.

If you're that unpopular in Sweden, you must be doing something right.

how about we drop more bombs on you...

twice

Is Sweden the #1 most cucked country atm?

Why would Trump give a toss what his popularity is in Sweden he hasn't been elected into office to represent those eurocucks.

>"F-fuck off with your hate speech T-Trump :("
>Said a liberal girl as she and her sister lay on a table naked while surrounded by 20 sand niggers taking turns on raping them

I wonder why

youtube.com/watch?v=YtMq1MS4KGs

Half of the population of Sweden wouldn't be there if they had a half decent immigration policy. Almost as many are brainwashed lefties who let them in. Of course those fucks don't like Trump.

meanwhile, nobody in america can name the swiss leader, because he/she is such a non-entity.

>Makes false claims about sweden
>Is anti-sweden politically
>Swedes hate him

No shit?

>false claim about Sweden

Oh, honey...

Dont believe the media
Dont believe my tweets

Buy my daugthers clothes... and were fine

WTF I HATE JAPAN NOW

>Sweden
You mean Jalidstan right?

...I wonder if people that genuinely believe those claims about Sweden have ever left their country, or if they're more like the East-German drones genuinely believing their country is great.
The East-Germans also often did allow their citizens to travel in theory, but in practice they often denied them the necessary papers (passports and such); in the US they simply keep them poor, the lack of language education also helps make most of the world inaccessible to them.

Sweden is a country that consists of wierdo white people that when they accidently say the N word near a black person. They freak out and spend 2 hours convincing the black person they are not racist because HAHA their sister is dating a black guy or look how many black friends they have on facebook. It is the most non-factor country when opinions are concerned.

>Sweden
>relevant
Needs more No-go zones clearly.

Go back to doing your homework, you're making us Japs look bad.

We don't leave America because our country is as large as all of Europe. How many average Europeans ever leave the Europe?

But hey, you don't have to believe me, just book a hotel in Malmo.

Think ya mean swedish

And somehow this is bad?

"The media can make the innocent guilty and the guilty innocent."

The negative opinion of people about Trump in Sweden is solely because of the media.

Sweden kingdom of feminism. Parlament ruled by woman. Society ruled by political corectness. Real stories gets buried.
Somalia of Scandinavia

Who the fuck gives a fuck about some random poll from Sweden, Not even Swedes care about it thats how much people care about it.

>Trump makes false claims about sweden
>He learned these falsehoods from Fox News, Fox News generally not being fond of Sweden
>Man it must be that media that makes Swedes hate Trump

Strong echochamber, truly Trump dindu nuffin and would be the most popular person in Sweden if it weren't for the accursed lugenpresse! There are no legitimate reasons Swedes have 80% negative views of him, it's all that damned media!

A Lion concerns itself NOT with the opinions of Sheep.

>false claims about Sweden

Book a room in Malmo and tell me everything is fine in Sweden.

What will we do without the respect of the great nation of Swed-ahahahahahahahahahahahha nope couldn't finish

A FUCKING PERIOD STAIN

of course the Muhammads don't like Turmp

That just means he's great because Sweden has terrible opinions on every single thing. As if I needed to say it.

Sweden, can you believe it?

Sweden!