youtu.be/UbI2TS0fW4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PMaNesO4Wvs
youtube.com/watch?v=_nFHXuPo1_k
youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyor_Cohen
youtube.com/watch?v=NMfp9GG-xHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck this nigger.

He is just another nigger who got out of the hood and is trying to stay relevant. His music is basic bitch shit.

>Do this to Trump
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG LOL LMAO DRUMPF GOT SHOOTED HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A BABY.
>Do this to Obama.
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING RACIST HOW DARE YOU. LET'S BURN DOWN A CITY AND SHOOT SOME COPS.

>nigs spouting like that abhorrent evolution of tribal music will ever be relevant

Go back to dancing around a campfire.

Snoop is a busta
Eazy E did nothing wrong

im already writing my next song against drumpf

you fucked up hard,babydick drumpkin pumpkin

the hiphop artists like me are super pissed now

>Snoppy Dog

Remember when he had that "I identify as an old Jamaican Rastafarian warlock" stage? Snoop Lion? Guy is a sell out coon. May as well call him Minstrel Dogg.

You realize talking like an actual kindergarten makes people think you are just an autistic shill right?
>Artistis
Nice try nigger.

Just realized this

You can take the nigger out of a hood, but you can't take the hood out of a nigger.

lol. you do know he released one of the greatest albums in music history? i mean how fucking stupid can you be

youtu.be/UbI2TS0fW4Q

Snoop Dog is literally "dude weed": the person. He is a washed up retard and the one of the biggest coons who ever lived.

>a fucking leaf

kys my man

>one of the greatest albums in music history

By what metric?

He hasnt been relevant in a decade at least. A stoned out of his mind, literally borderline retarded nigger kek

His (((producers))) are going to come up with one hell of a diss track, I'm sure.

>get ready drumpfkins,the hip hop legion is ready for the war
yeah

with each other

fuk donoold drumpf hehe

Gots ta shuck, and jive fo' dem shekels.

i like his old music and i really dont give a shit about his video with the clown gun on trump

gwar ripped an obama effigys head off on stage and i dont remember people crying about it like this

DELET THIS

hip hop physic.

Did this idiot nigger actually jump a shark in the video?

neck your self nigger doggy nigger

I call him a safe nigger. Just so you can say you have a black friend

This.

It honestly just seems more tongue in cheek to me, not actually malicious. The whole video is silly, it's not like some older gangster rap where the entire song is all about killing

This wrinkly turtle looking nigger still makes music?

Have you already done your math homework?

Reminder that Snoop Dog is more successful and more charitable than all of you could ever be in your life.

>B-But muh nigger!
Sorry, fags. You're fucking losers who will be forgotten by everyone once you die.

I can no longer tell shills from ironicposters

look this cuck,just another loser drumpkin

you fucked up baby dick drumpfkin pumpkins

nobody disses snoop not an orange munchkin

big ol' lumpf drumpf come over to my crib, we'll have a rap battle and i'll school ya rhymes dead

cuz come 2020 it'll be the end of the fight, when madame president schools yo ass tight

nigga nigga nigga im rhyming so fast, the orange oompa loompa can't even keep up with that, when drumpf the russian puppet loses in 4, he'll run back to mommy putin, beggin fo mo

Yeaaahh. dis song is fo my nigga SNOOP DAWG. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

desu trump would need to be a pretty petty person to respond to snoop anyway

>Snoop Dogg
It must be a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=PMaNesO4Wvs

snoopy dog og

thats was fire my nigga!good shit

>DUDE WEED LMAO 420 AMIRITE XDD SNOOP DOGG BLAZE IT HEHE

get out nigger

Da da da da daa
It's tha mothafuckin' D O double G
Da da da da daa
You know I'm mobbin' with the D R E
Yeah yeah yeah
You know who's back up in this mothafucker

"Look here Holmes. I caught me some perfectly good Nazi Crackers."

The last hit song, iirc, snoop put out was that Young Wild and Free song. it sounded so generic, like he isnt even trying at all anymore, and the lyrics are basically the anthem of inner city blacks everywhere. So what, we aint gonna do shit with our lives, and we don't care

I think the real question is :
Have you ever done math homework?

snoppy dobby doggi

youtube.com/watch?v=_nFHXuPo1_k

Snoop did a good job capitalizing on the current political shenanigans in our country to re-jog his popularity.
That said, hes well known for doing something thats illegal in most states. Not sure if pissing in the governments direction will do him or stonerculture any good.
Its all fun and games till you piss off someone stronger or better connected than you.

I've noticed over the past year and a half a lot of formerly relevant or b list celebs randomly dissing Trump and getting their names in the 24 hr news cycle. I bet their managers are suggesting it.

Dave Chappelle actually took some heat for saying on SNL that he'd give Trump a chance.

Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga
Orange Nigga losing to Nigga with a vagina, Nigga
I hate snow Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga
Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga my Nigga
Look at that Nigga money, Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga
Smoke weed smoke Nigga Smoke weed smoke Nigga
Getting grammies fucking grannies fucking fatties

Found the faggot

Snoop going have a car wreck

If the hip hop legion can get ready for war why can't they get ready for work?

Middle age suburban white moms in minivans love snoop. He's on all their ipods and spotify playlists so that they can feel urban and tolerant without really talking to niggers.

>remember when the Left used to actually do something about tyrants?

Snoop Lyin's way past his prime. Good job refuting those black male violence statistics. FFS, only 13 year old children think >muh weed is fucking cool.

The hook is shitty, it won't even make a good remix track.

Did jew say nigga muh nigguh in the his houze gettin jiggy wit the shiggy

And what are they gonna do?
Spam twitter and blow smoke rings at the strongest military in the world? Sure bud

>Argentian
>shitskin doesn't like Donald
What a twist.

I hope those nigs chimp the fuck out on Trump's Twitter every day so that people can see what black twitter is really all about.

Bruh, I rap and before I started rapping, snoop was alright. Now though? Garbage. Str8 garbage m8. When it comes to rap it doesn't matter what you did. It matters what you do. If you don't keep up in skill, I can't fuck with you.
Mainstream sonic waves, conclusion: contents gay. Rappers who can't even sound or say like the emcees of yesterday. Skill in art? Not there. Recycled arms shot there. While I'm over with these original me's having the ATF like, "what have you got there?"

Trump is a right wing retard

>rap
>music

While I may have enjoyed some of his tracks in the past... The guy is such an utter sellout and so far brainless i would kill him without hesitation.

Politifact? Nigga is you on drugs?

>the left did something about tyrants
>pro-slavery actor sticking up for the little guy

you just blew my mind dude. I didnt know this insane self-inflicted delusion went back 150 years

The only reason he's famous is cuz someone decided to put a camera in his face

Gtfo, I can make write more meaningfulness in a text while high in a bathtub, it's just that no one gives a fuck and I'm fine with that

Damn Imagine if trump tweeted back to Snoop @Snoop Real muthafucking G's dont have time for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA

The funny thing is Snoop is out weeded by Devin the Dude who is the real "dude weed" rapper, but (and I know some in pol will find this hard to believe) Devin is better at it, more consistent at rapping, and making good music compared to Snoop.

Do you need a Zerobrain article?

U fucking racist honkey donkey fucker. U just mad cause u a salty cracker. We on top bitch ass snow nigga

LE SPOOP DAG ARMY! xD

i would be able to die happy seeing snoop get rekt that hard

Go be a shill somehwere else fag.

Argentina sucks btw

His name is lion or something. He is a mentally ill nigger who will do anything his dipshit handlers tell him. Just like every famous nigger other than Dave Chapelle.

I'mma kick you to the curb like your id, make your body swerve while you biting down teeth,

on the cement, you ain't meant for this shit,
send in cockmongler with happy negro at your hips,

No wit you have it's "sad!" so tremendous!
So right now bitch you should be glad that I would end this.

Shitskin spotted

More information here :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyor_Cohen

Did you miss the sarcasm train, too?

I geuss so, I wasnt really paying that much attention to this thread.

still makes the almonds roll around like two toddlers in a hamster ball.

>Hip hop legion

So niggers then, I would argue linguistics further but you're probably a nigger too.

Shit Doge and his "nephew" Fish Plant bout to be investigated by the Secret Service.

Good day, sir.

Don't make me put the burner on your lips
Don't make have to serve you with some Mike & Tina Turner
That's a hit
Get a back hand, I'm perfect when I spit
Y'all see us both in person, but I'm the only person with a dick
New version of this shit, that's out to take your riches
You know who dyes their hair blonde? Basic bitches

Shut up nigger nobody cares.

>drumpf made a huge mistake today
Pathetic shill made a huge mistake today.
If you think the enraged spitting of a bunch of low IQ hollering bling-bling nogs is going to help your cause - you're delusional.

If Trump holds his next inauguration in the jungle, they could probably throw coconuts at him.
But I wouldn't worry about Droopy Snoopy too much. He just happy to see some bright lights as he was fading from the spotlight.

Hip hop nigger genocide soon

This washed up lazy eyed jigaboo is messing with vast,powerful rap forces beyond his comprehension...

youtube.com/watch?v=NMfp9GG-xHQ

ZOMG ITS OVER FOR CRUNK

ZROOMPH BTFOD XDXDXD XDXD

ARE YOU FLUMFLEYKINS TRIGGERED DO YIU NEED A SAFE SPACE DRUMPFY????

HILLARY IS THE REAL WINEBRVEKALSBDHDIFKEMDKDKFHFBRBEJFKJRBDHJDDOFLFKRIYWYUWOEKRNTVZDYB

Bitch I can already tell that verse was lifted
Trying to pass off somebody's rhymes...like you're gifted?

I'll take a hit off my spliff, and then give you the gist of this arithmetic spit, straight quick in this bitch

My dick is your mom's favorite, spit dribbling -- she savors it!
Loves it so much she slaves for it!
Even wrote down her name,
waivered it!

Even paid for it! I told her she didn't have to do all that! She told me "Nigga it's fine, I'll just take it out my son's scratch!"

I had an itch, now I don't.
Do you comply? Naw, you won't.
and now you have time to roam,
because I just just blew up your home
like a terrorist with a phone.

Nigga, you just got owned.

>implying nignogs would go against the government and risk having their gibs taken away

A fucking Kazakhstani

At least we have electricity and running water you fucking hand to ass wiping borat fuck

Snoop just put himself in the middle of political cross-fire. Why?

niggers gotta nig!

>implying that this gaggle of washed up, shuckin and jivin negroes didn't already have it out for Droulumpffy

GRUMPF!

Because all these liberal entertainers black or otherwise are dumb as fuck. They have been protected by the msm their entire careers. They owe everything to the establishment that is why they do this stuff.

>black people

this is what a regular drumpfkin post looks like

pure autism

Thanks for the props, but I'm in the Trump camp, sucka.