WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Xtb97vLFhc
newscientist.com/article/mg22429904-500-found-closest-link-to-eve-our-universal-ancestor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WUZ

I'd tell you youre a dumbass..

CHANGS

This is actually becoming pretty depressing to see all of the time.

Delet this.

you white bois are just jealous

why did their weeners shrink so much? were they a tribe that fled africa because of a micropenis mutation?

The San/Khoisan People kind of look Chinese desu. Although they aren't really "Black" in the way niggers are.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Xtb97vLFhc

Where do you see this?

Here, I'm constantly reminded that some people unironically believe these things.

in a way they would be right. modern day mongoloids have roots with the khoisan people in southern africa.

DYNASY WARIOS

THICC

>AY YO WE WUZ CHANGZ N SHIEET
>but Mao Z-Gibs, what about muh dik?
>WE DUH RURL WU-TANG CLAN

We WUZ Changs n shit.

>Implying original blacks arent gettin YELLOWED at this very moment

>saving a thumbnail

fucking newfags

>literally big guy pose

No, the out of africa theory has been disproved.
Do your research before you make claims like this.

WE WUZ CHING CHONG PING PONGZ N SHIT

Doctor Jamal, I'M CCP

Literally all human groups do, they are the closest descendants to Mitochondrial Eve, the Mongoloids aren't any more closely related to them than anybody else.
newscientist.com/article/mg22429904-500-found-closest-link-to-eve-our-universal-ancestor/

ONLY ONE OF YOU GETS TO STAY IN MY MUDHUT

why would you shoot a man before throwing him down the village well?

Was getting re-colonized Part of your plan?

>Make black women queenz again

Unless you're unfamiliar with human evolution, every single ethnicity was originally black.

It's called the power stance

>Dr. Nagguh, I'm Chi Ai Wei

Holy fuck

it is

but CIA made it popular

>We Wuz Changz n Sheet

We wuz chinese and sheeit

bump

So if they were black where does the Asians come from?

WE WUZ SLOPEZ N SHIET

They were invented as an offshoot of white people by Yakub

Underrated
Please tell me this isn't actually a thing people believe

>why is she whacking her stomach?
>OH SHI-

WAS ...Chinese?

You'd be surprised at the depths of things niggers are capable of believing.

so when did Black people turned retarded?

So black people were literally everything and everyone and were somehow laid low by cavemen. Got it.

Really pounds my brainpussy.

Fuck you, sick fuck

If they were ORIGINAL EVERYTHING then how did they apparently get so colossally buttfucked by everyone else?

YO DAS RACIST CRACKA WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHEIT. DONT TALK SHIT BOUT YAKUB HES MY NIGGA BRUH

Hey man Im trying to learn the real history of the world thats all.

>filename
underrated

Doesnt that mean they think chinese are evil as well, since they say whites are evil?

But then they say the original chinks were black.

Exposure to white people actually shuts down their third eye and many of their latent mental and physical melanation powers due partially to the calcification of their pineal gland (BTW I'm not actually making this shit up some people believe this).

Then aren't they the defective mutants in that case?

triggered Jamal?

MAYN DAT IS DA REAL HISTORY OF DA QURLD CUZ WE WUZ KANGZ CRACKA AND WE INVENTED YALLS PASTY ASS

Jesus lady, just get a fucking coat hanger, it's so much easier.

THE FOOD PLAN I FILED WITH THE SHAMAN LISTS SMEE TYRONE AND JAMAL HERE BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU

I I I...Im speechless.

WE SHALL RICE AGAIN

lmao that pic

Good eye.

good luck with the Chinese
they are not like the white people
they will eat you alive nigger
not only you are your life doesn't matter to them (they fry digs alive)... they eat Chinese baby soup
but you niggers are too dumb to understand patterns and consequences

WE WUZ CHINKS

WAS GETTING CAUGHTU PART OF YOU MASSER PRAN??!!

Maybe in Portugal.

callate mogolico Federico AUgusto LLanes jkkjakjajk

OFFA COURSA

Oh, well then, any place full of black people and without white people must be a paradise! Let's see, there's, um... Oh... Er...

underrated

>But the blacks and paks
>Have got much fewer
>Since the Chinks found out
>They taste like
>Banana
>Fritters

Pure pottery.

White people were extinct in WW2

WUZ

CHENGZ

RICED

When those who are not stupid get their jollies by acting stupid, they will most assuredly soon find themselves around stupid people who mistakenly believe themselves to be in good company with each another.

AYO HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ CHINKS AND SHEIT!

balls. *other

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn.'t so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

How many of these are memery and how many are actually posted by black people? Some of them are definitely too stupid for anyone to believe.

You guys we need to embrace this. They are admitting other races evolved from them becoming superior to them. They are also admitting to being the missing link in evolution.

Always loved that pasta. The dutch election spin is pretty good.

Post-Irony has become too much desu

Top kek!

Shits about to go full circle.

>Make outrageous claim
>Tells you to do the research and look it up
>99.9% of people are too stupid and lazy to do so
>Just believe it because they wouldn't make an outlandish claim in an internet picture without something to back it up

Sounds like bullshit but I believe it desu

R A R E A S F U C K

Chinese dude is kinda simplifying things and I don't know why he's taking it out on his friend. Some of what he says is true, but there are many other factors.

That black dude learnt fucking Chinese, he's obviously smart.

R A R E
A
R
E

>>WE WUZ CHANGZ

Kek

nigger went to stealing bikes to stealing cultures real fucking quick lol

N E W A S F U C K

1 million pop country gtfo queer

#woke

#WOKE

Also these two are the best twosome ever.

Funniest buddy film I've ever seen.

A billion people speak Chinese. Do you think they are all smart?

What other factors?

当然咯,中国人都是黑鬼