SHE'S MAKING FUN OF TRUMP AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfMVqKTl2HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's a fucking based motherfucker and you Sup Forumstard virgins are sad

just give her the D already

it is what she wants

Fuck this guy desu

all these faggots and roasties who go into a major cuck tailspin whenever Trump shitposts on twitter are obviously getting paid per tweet. what a pitiful existence

b/c she has no self esteem and wants the attention.

she's a stupid cunt, ignore her.

God I want her to fuck my ass with a strapon so bad.

>Sweetie

Bess pls

Oh honey, a cow made out of butter!

this guy though

Checked, and kill this faggot

Oh boy, I love sweetieposting

wow, its fucking nothing

She works for one of the big late night "comedy" shows btw

She wipes off the semen.

She looks like a fucking Bogdanoff

lol being this retarded to think that people might get paid for their dumb tweet

wow maybe one day someone will pay you to tweet

WTF level do you think we opperate at, of course we think she's waifu material.

> she will never me make love to her while she is dressed in a Schutzstaffel, while she critizises me for my ultra-nationalist right wing beliefs.

Do you faggots even know how to Sweetie-core?

90% of twitter users are complete idiots.

What is our consensus on the state of her feminine hygiene on a scale of 1-10? Also, is it hairy or shaved? Coin slot or beef curtains? Does she like to be used and abused or is she more the dominant type?

Why don't you just fucking ignore her like everybody else does you retard.

>retards are retarded
>they're retarded publicly
>"jesus christ look at these retards being retarded"
>not just ignoring them

surprised nobody has posted this guy

Bess threads are best threads.

> she did this photoshoot specifically for Sup Forums

why are Sup Forumsacks so bad at twitter?

I don't usually buy into this "le sharblue" shit as most of the time it's just bored trolls, but holy shit this cuck and a few other are literally on every tweet involving Trump in a negative light, he's either paid or receiving government assistance in some capacity, maybe he has to shitpost for it?

that fucking face

no wonder shes mad

RUV U RONG TIME

>have each other's backs
lmao does this talentless millennial really think a former president gives half a fuck what an inconsequential "comedy" "writer" thinks about anything? this is some shia-tier delusions of grandeur

Honestly, I would vote for Bess, she's:
1. Beautiful and good looking
2. Intelligent and well-versed in politics
3. Has a great personality and humor
4. Has a lot of money and high paying job

That's a lot more than any of the losers on this subreddit.

5.5/10
length indicating it was shaven about 2.5 or 3 weeks ago with ingrown hairs and zits everywhere
probably lots of labial beef curtain action but not a very expansive opening
she probably talks about being the dominant and kinky type in small talk and casual conversation but is too modest and embarrassed to get very animated during the deed

bess go to bed

who the fuck names their child "bess" anyways

are you a cow?

Hi there! I need to follow me outside. But first I need you to delete this post. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you to delete this. Don't make me do something we'll both regret.

Wtf I love militant authoritarianism now, just as long he has a bullshit smile on his face

What's even sadder is that they're probably not.

>she probably talks about being the dominant and kinky type in small talk and casual conversation but is too modest and embarrassed to get very animated during the deed
I'd agree with that. Women who put on a show in public tend to be relatively subdued since it's all an act. Also, a bit of stubble. I imagine a fat little pussy with minimal curtains but nice mounds that you can grab onto. Also, I'll bet she keeps a very clean shop.

kek, she looks like quagmire when she's not choosing the camera angle.

I hate these two

It's funny how the left has now fully embraced Dubya.

Who the hell would've thought it would ever happen?

The level of solipsism and pretentiousness.

nastiest whore I ever banged who was known for sucking cocks like breathing air was also the worst lay I've ever had. She sucked at sucking dick too. Was disappointed in myself, and all the other men who had fucked her.

God I wish I were Bush in that picture.

I wonder what her damage was. Did you ever get any hint of what trauma she suffered early in life?

youtube.com/watch?v=PfMVqKTl2HM

what exactly is this

Who is this, can someone give me a rundown?

who is this fuild druid?

snl writer by day, mommy of Sup Forums by night

Her entire life revolves around Trump and being the first to reply with 'Um sweaty :)))))))' every single time. Sad!

From image:

>Most important concert at the Lincoln Memorial

The Monkees played there? Neat.

Sweety or Sweaty?

>LA
GO BACK TO SF WHERE YOU BELONG YOU CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just another roastie.

seriously, and i bet the extent of their interaction was bess awkwardly asking dubya (without making eye contact) if she could pose for a picture with him

i wonder how bush would feel about being incorporated as a lead character in an adult toddler's french resistance fanfic

What's with Hawaiians anyway?

KEK

8. 8 years. Ah ah ah ah.

fucking hideous desu

>Florida
Snorlando, I'm assuming?

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

>857684▶
>
i love you sweaty

Sure thing, sweetie

Kill?

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you., you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

a BBC

a crossed leg

7.5/10 would smash

Why is this freak so popular all of the sudden. Can someone give me a short tale of the matter?

Good edit, have a (You)

Truly the best version of this copy pasta

Whomst is this shtetl succubus?

TRIGGERED

This will be etched on her grave stone.

1 post by this barista. Don't respond to shill threads.

like a dog barking at the television

Damn this actually works better than the Sup Forums original

can i get a quick rundown on the besspill?

How does she expect for anyone to take her seriously with that profile pic?

God damn I fucking hate liberals so much. They are fucking embracing Bush now. And holy shit the face on that ugly kike bitch.

Bush or her?

Bush because he was always a neo-con, now he is anti-Trump, so the Left takes him in.

Her? Sup Forums has always been a comedic warrior-caste. She is legit kind of funny, an Tweets like we would Tweet if we were a super-sexy grandma instead of super-geniuses with dead moms and dads/violent moms and dads and other related sexual issues.

I want to lick her feet while she calls me sweetie

i meant the navy seal copypasta.

da fuck are you on about with that last sentance?

>oh, honey bunches!
>do you want to have a nice snuffle wuffle on my feet again?
>I've been walking around in these pumps all day
>My tootsies are very sweaty and sore
>why don't you give them a gentle nibble
>oh that's it sweetie
>stick your tongue deep inbetween my toesy woesies
>they are so salty and damp aren't they?
>Oh yes
>i can feel your lips all over my lovely tootsies
>dont stop, it feels so much better than a massage
>ooh your sucking my big toe so hard it's making my skin all tingly
>Oh sweetie, what have I told you about letting your cummies squirt all over your undies
>Your a very bad Sweetie

Ignore the boring bitch

>underrated