Do the kikes want weed to be legal or illegal?

Do the kikes want weed to be legal or illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Richard_Nixon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Illegal

Marijuana makes people think differently, makes people move outta social norms, so they want it illegal.

Both

illegal. it's cheap, harmless, relatively non-addictive, and increases peaceful behavior. the you-know-whos want us to be addicted to expensive shit that makes us violent.

This, illegality makes them profit from the trade, also keeps the dude weed lmaos as single issue voters who will always vote for the guy/gal who says they will legalize it and never do. Doesn't matter it is legal or illegal, the only winning position is to not play.

Why do they want us violent? I'm curious.

Yeah man ever since I started getting stoned every day I became a real threat to the SYSTEM.

Illegal

probably legal to treat their physically degenerated cystic fibrosis kiddies

They want it legal, man!

>Profit from setting up grow-ops, dispensaries and stores selling hydroponic equipment, profit from taking companies public if they get large enough

When have Jews ever been against a new way to make lots of money?

the kikes want it legal, seriously just google it up. Soros have been legalizing it in multiple countries with his "influence"

checked

Guys oh no. All I did was smoke a little and now Im so high I can barely think. I know it's degenerate but man this is awful. I don't think I've ever been this high. Maybe because I had a few drinks earlier.

Thats a non-issue. Its available worldwide whether it is legal or not.

Illegal, the cbd oil, not thc, has many medical uses

illegal, though lots of degenerates smoke

A gramme is always better than a damn

Legal. It helps keep the population complacent and too high to care about anything. Anyone who says otherwise is obviously too high to see that's the case.

but why?

>You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana are Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob? What is the matter with them? I suppose it is because most of them are psychiatrists.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Richard_Nixon

True but Soros is also anti-Israel.

seems more applicable to benzos

Globalist Kikes Vs. Israeli Kikes = THE RULERS OF THE WORLD!

The sooner we figure this out, the sooner we can eliminate both!

The left is the globalist kike and right is the Israeli Kike. They all want us dead. The people of the world need to face their one true enemy in order to fix our arrested development mindset.

We're broken.

They want us Violent now to justify police states and more easily pacify us with xenoestrogene turning us into boy pussy its 1 step back to make two forward they always do 1 stone many birds