Who to vote

CPC Member, Mad Max is my #1 who does Sup Forums think should be my 2nd and so forth????

p.s. I know not O'Leary cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

maximebernier.com/speech_quebec_freedom_network_redefining_nationalism
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/quebec-city-guide-to-help-integrate-newcomers-derided-as-insulting-infantilizing/article33430466/
youtu.be/pVrchH7YalU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like Mad Max. Perhaps, if Le Pen wins, Quebecucks will smarten up next election?

>CPC Member, Mad Max is my #1 who does Sup Forums think should be my 2nd and so forth????

Kellie Leitch. They are on the same page as far as stopping foreign values from destroying Canadians ones, as well as defunding the CBC.

Cool... Mostly just want to get the cry baby out of parliament lmao

defunding CBC is absolutely crucial after that brown power video bullshittery

>voting for anybody but Brad Trost

kys

lol my Uncle would be out of a job then

too bad for him, he can find a new one. We are pissing away millions of dollars on white genocide propoganda. fuck that

1. Bernier
Obvious first choice

2. Leitch
3. Blaney
They may both suck, but they atleast they pay some lip service to nationalism. Would be good to send a message that in the future we would like a decent nationalist leader.

4. Scheer
Safety vote. Still waaaay better than O'Leary, essentially Harper 2.0

Brad Trost is farther to the right than anyone, being openly anti gay and with the highest reduction in immigration, but he has the charisma of Jeb. My vote would be Max then Leitch, third would be anyone but Chong or O'Leary

True... Im a libertarian at heart so gay ppl can do whatever tf they want

LOW ENERGY ya know

>being this politically autistic
go away blaney

#1 Bernier
#2 Deep
#3 Anyone but O'Leary

HATE: Chris Alexander, CHONG

>Not also hating Lisa Raitt

Who gives a fuck about the leader as long as the Conservative Party keeps fielding loser morons in the ridings?
I live in Ottawa Vanier, byelection April 3, and running for the Tories is some Romanian immigrant named Adrian Papara. No experience except he sucked farts out of the underwear of some Conservative MP from Calgary.
Now, with absolutely no program, no platform, he wants to get elected.
Canada is fucked. Gas us now.

No hate because I think she's a decent person with bad ideas.

You don't like trost at all? He is my second choice. But I do admit, gun laws are one of my most influencing factors.

Yea I went to some con events and it's largely filled with corporatists/careerists who don't care about policy, only power.

We need a new party to push them right.

Michael Ching Chong is like 99% a Chinese plant.

1. Bernier
2. Scheer

Alex, I'll take literally who for 500$

I don't hate gays t/b/h/

Also Trost even doing somewhat well would honestly be a set-back to the party as a whole. Think about how the OPC keeps fucking up.

I laugh every time he tries using his manlet chink arms in conversation.

Forgot to say absolutely DO NOT EVEN WRITE CHONG OR O'LEARY ON THERE. Chong is so fucking liberal, yet he doesn't even try to hide it and calls himself the "most conservative" candidate. O'Leary is an obvious kike.

I'll never vote for a fucking francophone.

Probably won't bother getting out of bed desu. Canada is fucked either way.

If you have been paying attention to Canadian politics, you know who he is. He is the youngest speaker of the house in Canada's history. I don't hate faggots. But don't think gay marriage should be a thing. He is a true alpha chad, but not my first choice.

I do worrie that his policy on faggots would make him unelectable. But I still like the guy.

I admit you have to have balls to even bring up social conservatism subject these days.

Then join the party and run yourself, fag

Yes he is a clear example of liberal subversion. Like Sandra jansen running for pc leadership in Alberta. This is something I wish right wingers could get into. Joining and subverting the left parties. Or starting a dozen new lefty parties to split the vote worse.

o'leary is going to win easily.

hes already signed up 100k + people to vote for him just through his outreach on his dumb fucking tv show/shopping channel/twitter etc

The cucks that oppose it are the same that shill for 500k mudslime immigrants. And when the caliphate of Cuckanada is finally realized, the fags will be chucked from the rooftops.

If you can get over his accent, try listing to an interview with the guy. Seems legit

Fuck that whore. Jumping from the Conservatives to the NDP was an extremely shitty thing for her to do. Even if I was a leftist, I would wary of her. Hopefully no one ever supports her.

Literally no one else will ever admit to being a social conservative. While I do admire it, it may make it hard to win

Nova Scotian Here Mad Max Or I want The Maritimes and Qubec to Separate. actually fuck it let this western canadian run shit hole balkanize

Agree 101%

I know. I'm surprised she didn't get slammed harder for that. Pretty much anyone who criticizes her gets labeled a woman hater though

Besides the fact he's a frog that can't speak English, Bernier """forgot""" classified information at his prostitues house when he was foreign minister under Harper. Minimally, gross mishandling of classified information. More likely was selling Canadian state secrets.

No thanks.

Put Kellie secomd, everyone else is shit.

He's right. I can't fucking stand his accent but his stances are god-tier (for what they can push in Canada anyways...)

Pro-gun like you've never seen before
Anti corp. welfare (fuck bombardier)
pro fiscal reform
anit non-merit immigration (what Trudeau is trying to push both independently and through his 330k refugee import this year)
and then add in the usual conservative platform for the rest

I think that's a bit of exaggeration. Most likely those papers had fuck all on them. They should have declassified them after to show that it was nothing. I do agree it was really bad optics though.

His twitter is pretty comical too. Legit shit poster to the trump degree

She had SJW talking points.

Plus, what do you think is going to be in that "Canadian values checklist" for new immigrants?

Plus, what would stop anyone from just saying "Yeah sure, I love everything on that list, can I get in and get gibs now?"

It's a retarded fucking plan if that's your main way of controlling immigration.

>the most conservative thing we can do is a revenue-neutral carbon tax

Nobody fucking likes this guy. Nobody likes the liberal conservative party of john a macdonald anymore

If you're right, that still means Bernier is a complete retard. It's not "optics." It'll sink him like it sunk Killary.

And I don't think the papers had fuck all in them. We don't know what was in them... They haven't been declassified and probably never will be declassified.

We DO know that his whore had connections with the criminal underworld in Montreal. It isn't far-fetched to think he was selling information. The interesting thing is; why did we even find out about it? Why did his whore squeal? I'm sure that sort of treason happens all the time without us hearing about it...

Yeah his twitter is absolute GOLD but his email/FB memes he sends sometimes can be a little cringy.

I'm feelin the Bern

1. Madmax
2. O'toole
3. Sheer
4. Deepak (for memes)

This rest can go fuck a duck.

I know it can be cringe. The faggots from /k/ Canada are terrible at memes. Like worse than a child or a bot attempting to meme.

Will he get votes in quebec? I remember him getting flack for saying to others quebecers to stop using separation as a threat and a bargaining tool to get special privileges. But this guy is basically running on provinces being more autonomous and more regionalism. I don't really get this guy or what he wants. He was a separatist says he is proud of it and now he wants to be the prime minister? What does he want? I just want somebody I can trust.

maximebernier.com/speech_quebec_freedom_network_redefining_nationalism

Somebody read this and explain to help me understand what this guys vision is for Canada.

Can someone tell me why blaney is bad? I don't know much about him other than the interview he did with caliber magazine. Which sounded good.

Well he doesn't even have policy statement on his website for start. Feels like he's not taking this seriously.

Yeah and I'd go up against a party made up of tens of thousands of idiots like you, happy to do nothing but keep everything in Canada mediocre. Retarded fuck.

I get the feeling he can't say his mind on many issues because muh racist, muh refugees muh nation of immigrants. He does give me good vibes though. I grew up with cretien as pm so I do have a hard time with French politicians. But he does sound like he has the better voice over our choices.

I love how many of our picks are outright saying to sell the CBC. That is a new one. Used to be you would get flamed for suggesting a 1% decrease in their funding. Now we are actually talking about shutting it down or selling it

His vision for Canada is whatever will garner him votes. He's a spineless, flip-flipping, pandering frog. The entire CPC leadership field is garbage and / or unelectable.

On whether he'll get votes in Quebec: I have colleagues in Montreal that say no one even knows who he is, unless they remember the Harper controversy. Obviously anecdotal, but apparently he's only beloved in his riding.

>Giving up with no desire to improve one's own country

And we wonder why Canada is fucked, might as well just issue everyone some ricin and anhero outselves to give our country to some shitskin mudslimes. Same mentality breeds the same problems.

The problem is that the city's are brown so they vote left. And the rural areas are still good so they don't understand how bad things are. I live rural but work city so I see it all.

Quebitches will not vote conservative. They are nigger-tier freeloaders and will never want anything to happen to their gibs. They would even vote for a muzzie as long as he/she/it is a liberal.

maybe we should just start eliminating mosques?

It is rediculus how they don't even identify as part of our country. But the moment you try to take away a terrorists passport "a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian"

poutines
BTFO
le
fuck
out

Kek those flags. That is a meme with a lot of potential. Gotta incorporate a crescent moon into the suicicde one.

There are good chances (at least half of) Quebec will vote Con if it's a local candidate.

Who is he pandering to though? None of what he says is really offensive or brash it just typical liberal (not the LPC kind) rhetoric. The CPC just seems to be in a flux right now with no real identity. It doesn't want to be outright "Trump"esque and is just sitting there doing nothing. Harpers legacy I guess.
The Liberals have historically always stoked separatism though. Quebec has it's left-wing elements but according the quebecers on here it's all ANGLOs living in Montreal but most of them also seem to have a lack of oxygen to the brain. I don't really know but politics in quebec just seems to be a fucking mess federalist/separatists (both left-wing and right-wing).

Can someone give me the rundown on Max? Thinking about getting a party membership to vote Leitch, but I just want to keep the shitskins out.

You know I don't dislike Sheer but I keep getting emails from the Cons with Mp's endorsing him and only him and that makes me nervous.

Quebec is the most conservative region in Canada when it comes to immigration, aside from Montreal, the rest of the province is not as tolerant as the ROC and they are a lot more direct when dealing with these issues, take a look for example:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/quebec-city-guide-to-help-integrate-newcomers-derided-as-insulting-infantilizing/article33430466/

see
and basically wants to free up the market like a norm libretarian (and hes a 9/10 memer)

Noice. If he brings jobs back to Scotia I'm in.

There's no way Leitch is winning, instead of wasting your vote, pick Bernier

Pls don't let that clown O'leary win

Bernier is pandering to western Canada. He's a frog; he knows he's at an inherent disadvantage outside of Quebec. Hes not a conservative (libertarian.. There's a distinction to be made). He's a Quebecer. And previously a separatist.

Bernier adopted the CPC core issues to sway the base.. But he isn't a socon, so how effective it will be remains to be seen.

Scheer is basically the Canadian equivalent of the "establishment" pick. Which isn't so bad. We all basically vote conservative so less money is stolen from us, anyways.

Frogs are racists, but doesn't make them any less communist

Scheer is literally alpha Jeb
>endorsed by the establishment
>calmer, quieter nature
Yet he isn't without fire. He got pretty heated in one of the debates. Many moons ago, he BTFO'd the liberals hard with his hashtag jokes in the House.

Whatever, at least he actually seems concerned to address the main issues in our country

Scheer is pretty based. He's too young tho and this isn't his time to shine. Definitely someone to keep an eye on, though. He'll likely be PM of Canada one day.

And yes, vid related. Libs BTFO
youtu.be/pVrchH7YalU

Wish they'd stop tip-toeing around the immigration issue though. Yes, obviously we don't want illegal alien criminals from the US. That's the low-hanging fruit.

What we want are YUUGE immigration changes. We need to halt and reverse the damage done to Canada by bringing in the entire 3rd fucking world.

CPC is way too pussified to take that stance though

And arrest the bureaucrats that have labelled their cities sanctuary cities.

Leitch was my pick until I realized her "Canadian Values" test would boil down to this:
>do you support western degeneracy?
Max is more Libertarian, but voted against pretending fags are anywheres in the same ballpark as hetro monogamous families.

Ultimately he'd be a place holder till more radical candidates form in the future... But I guess that's the best we can hope for in Leaf land.

What's your point? Quebec used separation as a threat to get some control over it's immigration and they get french speakers. Plenty of Canadians see immigration as an issue but they have no voice and no bargaining tools. This country is not the GTA or Vancouver the same way Quebec is not Montreal.

Lol take that hat off patsy

>What we want are YUUGE immigration changes. We need to halt and reverse the damage done to Canada by bringing in the entire 3rd fucking world.

Man, please be real, there's not a Canadian Trump, not with any chances of winning anyway, the best we can do is paving the way by gradually redpilling the country.

We'll get plenty of Trudeaus otherwise because muh racism muh multiculturalism and so on if we push harder

What you need is a party leader who gives new hope to the country.
Bernier is, for the most part, not a very hopeful type of guy. He's got some great policies, but for the most part, he's pretty boring, and not high energy enough to rally a vote.
As for Leitch, she's just pandering to hardcore Sup Forumstards, even though she'd lose an election hard because she lacks any developed policy.
Chang is a chinese agent
Poo guy is irrelevant
Lisa Reitt is a total cunt, seriously is unstable and just a turn off.
I think the best chance is Bernier right now, but he needs some intense assistance and campaign planning.
His entire "fuck farmers, no subsidies" bullshit is actually retarded as an election promise, so he could just leave it be.
Just promise low taxes, less regulations, no climate change bullcrap, and less family/refugee and more skills immigration will be his key.

hueheuehueh

I like Mad Max but his immigration policy is still shit. Wanting to import 250,000 third world shitskins instead of Trudeau's 300,000.

its so obvious

>gradually redpilling the country.

Meanwhile, 350k shitskins are imported to Canada every year. There will be a point of critical mass... Where we will never be able to reverse the damage done to our country.

he's an establishment con... if that's the best we're working with, that's not very good

all major Canadian parties are shit

In this order:
>Mad Max
>Scheer
>All the other literally fucking whos
[POWER GAP]
>The females
[POWER GAP]
>Pajeet and Chang
>O'Leary

1. Bernier
2. Trost
3. Scheer
4. Obhrain

Cuckservative tier: Blaney, Lemieux, Raitt, Alexander, O'Toole, Peterson

Annoying Dyke Bitch tier: Leitch

Chinese liberal plant tier: Chong

Irish Jew tier: (((O'Leary)))

Deepak is actually based. Openly anti-islam and anti-sharia. Pro Nuclear energy too. Brings the bantz to (((O'Leary))) and calls him out constantly for skipping debates like the kike he is.

1 mad max
2 Leitch
3 give up hope.

>Voting for a woman

Nope. Fuck outta here.

They are all establishment Candidates. They are just Conservatives. When it comes to policy, there will be no difference between them. This is just a test to see what the public reacts too.

At the end of the day, they are going to maintain "Canadian Values" of peace keeping missions, bombing the middle east and letting in thousands of refugees. They are going to tax us to death and waste money, make themselves rich and sell everything to China.

They are conservatives, not nationalists.

I usually stay away from these threads because it make me feel so Hopless about our future. Our poor country is so fucked and so many of our old stock real Canadians are fine with it. Sad feels bro

We already got past the woman premier hallmark when we elected Trudeau, it's old news.