MICHAEL SAVAGE ATTACKED IN SAN FRANCISCO RESTAURANT

On the day he launched his new book about the fierce, sometimes violent, opposition to Donald Trump, radio talk-show host Michael Savage was assaulted by a stranger at a San Francisco Bay Area restaurant.

Savage, with his dog, Teddy, was finishing up dinner Tuesday night at Servino Restaurant in Tiburon, California, north of San Francisco, when the unnamed assailant charged up to Savage and began yelling, reported local media blogger Rich Lieberman.

The attacker kicked the poodle out of the way, grabbed Savage and threw him to the ground, according to an eyewitness.

Savage was not seriously hurt, but the incident left him bloodied and shaken, Lieberman said.

See the Savage book collection in the WND Superstore

Savage’s attorney, Dan Horowitz, told the blogger he will seek criminal charges.

“We’re going to seek felony charges against the man, and we’re going to investigate this as a hate crime because of Michael’s political views,” Horowitz said.

wnd.com/2017/03/talk-radio-superstar-left-bloodied-shaken-in-public-assault/#h2VI0FyV6exR4jEO.99

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/03/15/michael-savage-brawl-trump-restaurant/
medium.com/@thetwominutethrill/michael-savage-is-lying-and-heres-how-i-know-55d95c788337#.62wk4xdvp
wnd.com/2017/03/talk-radio-superstar-left-bloodied-shaken-in-public-assault/#h2VI0FyV6exR4jEO.99
youtube.com/watch?v=rxV3vmd2Iwg
youtube.com/watch?v=p5aBH0VAYE0
youtube.com/watch?v=j7AyMD3QFXs
conservativestream.com/recorded-shows/savage.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just saw this on drudge

HOLY FUCK IM FUCKING TILTED

FUCKING LIBERALS
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS WHEN

tmz.com/2017/03/15/michael-savage-brawl-trump-restaurant/

>The attacker kicked the poodle out of the way
teddy! no!!

Apparently he didn't talk about it tonight on the show

pretty sure it was after the show, he doesnt go out to eat before the show nigger

he eats lunch during the broadcast at home

The dog is already old and sick, so he's probably not gonna make it much longer.

Fuggg, can't wait to hear tomorrow's show then.

Yea, fucking nigger attacks a dog, JESUS CHRIST!

Savage said the other day he was clearing Teddy's future burial area.

Leftists abusing animals.

Throw that bastard to the seals!

Savage is in his seventies. You have to be a pretty sick fuck to attack an old guy and his dog.

I love the way they worded this, to make it sound like he was a bad part in this as well

Instead of saying "Radio host Michael Savage attacked" they say, "Radio host Michael Savage involved in restaurant melee"

Tiburon is not San Francisco.

It's like calling New Jersey, Manhattan.

(((horowitz)))
(((lieberman)))

OY VEY

Lugenpresse

It said San Francisco bay area, meaning the surrounding areas, so it'd be like it took place in Long Island, but they say the Greater New York area

Think he'll talk about it? Or will his loyah shut him up?

Checked

He was just on InfoWars

>assaulting a 74 year old man because he 'triggered' you
>kicking his poodle that is on death's doorstep

>no one will tweet this
lmao the right lost

These trump supporters keep getting KTFO. Trump supporters are going to lose the civil war because they have no mma skills.

mother fucking cowards
i'll kill them

you're a fascist if you attack someone for their political views. you're a faggot if you attack a 70 year old man. MMA? what an idiot faggot.

Is there a good place to listed to episodes?

I've listened to Mike for 10 years off and on, mostly on. The more red-pilled I became on the JQ the less I listened, but I still fire up the auto-downloaded podcast over the bluetooth off my phone from time to time when I'm driving. It's like listening to an old classic.

I actually believe Mike is very red-pilled on the JQ, which is why he is such a nationalist. The only way he can square this with his Judaism is by being Zionist, but he isn't a globalist by any means. He knows that Israel was probably a mistake, but feels we are stuck with it now and he is patriotic about Israel, something I detest, but I can forgive because in reality he's a victim of brainwashing like so many others.

I really like him as a person and I'd defend him in a brawl.

>First off, Savage has consistently made claims to this local blog, which are often not true.
>The blog has a loyal Bay Area readership of anywhere between 5 and 10,000 people, of which I am one. Yet Savage consistently plants stories to this blog because he’s literally that vain, and needs to be recognized in the place he lives.

>Both Savage, and the blogger, despise talk show host Ronn Owens, so Michael uses the site to bash a local enemy, someone most people also don’t know.
>As ridiculous as this may sound, it is actually true. I point this out only to show you the lengths he will go to serve such a minor end.

>Because working for Savage, I can assure you he exaggerates and “blows up” everything. EVERY. THING.
>Every story, every relationship, every thing he thinks of, every thing he touches. Relationships don’t last. Stations don’t last. Friendships don’t last. Nothing lasts. Because he’s a compulsive person, especially when it comes to dishonesty.

>What I think happened is what always happens: Michael Savage had an argument with a person, started by whom, I don’t know. It escalated because Savage is such a douchebag, and little to nothing happened, which Savage then exaggerated to get himself into the news.

>Michael Savage lies to make himself look more important.

medium.com/@thetwominutethrill/michael-savage-is-lying-and-heres-how-i-know-55d95c788337#.62wk4xdvp

I'm very sad some liberal faggot attacked a poodle

How is his shows now days?

>the tolerant left

Keep it up, commie scum. You're exposing yourselves to the world.

He'd better get a bigger dog

The tolerant left at it again.

>medium

So it's an asshurt leftist in the bay area too?

>minding my own business
>hanging out at some restaurant with my dog
>screeching leftist san franciscan sodomite comes up to me
>kicks my dog
if this happened to me, i'd say "hey, stop that!"

I don't know man... sounds like a typical jewish trick to me, the bit about the dog it what makes it seem suspect.

people who harm old people and go to jail for it will get beat the fuck up just like somebody who hurt a child

Good summary. He helped me on my journey to conservatism. I don't always agree with him but he's awesome.

Also the guy kicked his dog? Wtf. His dog is old and not that healthy anymore. Fucking lefties.

>wnd.com/2017/03/talk-radio-superstar-left-bloodied-shaken-in-public-assault/#h2VI0FyV6exR4jEO.99
I'll fucking waste someone if Teddy was harmed one bit I swear to god

Lefties are coming after 630 now? Boy, they've really lost it.

>own a dog that cant even protect you when you need it

Poodlefags have it coming

youtube.com/watch?v=rxV3vmd2Iwg

Michael (((Weiner)))

Google it.

still unbelievable to me that he had a show on msnbc

youtube.com/watch?v=p5aBH0VAYE0

Damn I missed his show today. Did he talk about it?

if you need protection from a Dog I have to tell you the fag is you.

Looks like he could have used a not so worthless dog

One of the head honchos really liked him for some reason, perhaps he didnt realize savage believed the exact opposite of what the entire network stands for

>I actually believe Mike is very red-pilled on the JQ
Have you never heard Savage name the jew before? He knows better than most about what they're up to and has the freedom to call them out.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7AyMD3QFXs

Reeeeeeee should have shot him.

He is always talking about (((Rat)))zenberg x3 in the Hollywood

I mean on the greater JQ, which is a spiritual question at heart. Calling out a few "bergs" and ranting etc. isn't what I mean. But yes, he obviously does that, and uses his Judaism as cover.

You think a deranged leftist wouldn't kick a dog?

Are you kidding? WND and Savage are besties.

>On the day he launched his new book

Hey Rabbi watch a doing?

I have to hand it to Savage.

>post 9/11 America
>does this bit in a time when flying in an airplane was scary
>talks about airline horror stories to make America feel normal
>tells man live on the air he is a sodomite and should die

He has a hard on for Israel but he is redpilled on jewish influence on the media and the american left. He goes on tirades sometimes because he doesnt understand how jews could be leftists or anti israel

teddy is weak and deserves to die

So Michael Savage?

>((((((((((((((((Medium))))))))))))))))))))
>Savage is the real lügenpresse
>There are no violent leftists
T. Leftists blog

is the doggo okay?

the doggo is kill

sorry m8 ;_;7

>Sup Forums defending a jew

Did you forget the time when Sup Forums supported Trump?

BUMP FOR VISIBILITY.
Soros employees, CIA gangsters and hypnotized teenagers need to start feeling the just and logical consequences of their behavior.

But they do have excellent accuracy with guns though.

>kicked the poodle

Savage always brags about having a gun. The other day said he reached for his gun when some guy asked about buying his car. So what happened!?

Whatever, Smash 4 is better anyway.

>lives in San Fransicko
>sanctuary state
>probably has guns banned

Nigger they would send Savage to jail for life, expropriate all of his property, and award it all to his attacker for using a gun.

In no way would a fair trial be conducted in that shit hole.

At what point do you kick a defenseless dog and still see yourself as a good guy?

IS THE DOG OK SOMEBODY TELL ME

Shit... probably not..

That dog is older than sin

it's blind.

Tolerant left strikes again!

top kek

its not blind nigger

KILL ALL LEFTISTS

#JUSTICE4TEDDY

Just google michael savage podcast
conservativestream.com/recorded-shows/savage.php

They don't give a shit if you have the wrong views, you're literally subhuman to them

kek

staged

>Kicked the dog
Muslim confirmed.

youtube channels full of his daily shows too

thats how i listen mostly

Yeah he stuffs his face during the show

I remember him talking about Teddy when my dad had him on during the Bush years. How is that dog still alive?

Also Michael is a cuck for not fighting back.

>reported local media blogger Rich (((Lieberman)))
>Savage’s attorney, Dan (((Horowitz))), told the blogger he will seek criminal charges.
>ON THE DAY HE LAUNCHED HIS NEW BOOK
>See the Savage book collection in the WND Superstore

he's kinda 74 years old, prob fighting a 20 something

Anyone who takes their dog into a restaurant needs to be beaten savagely.

Also

> world net daily

Holy fuck, you stupid nigger.

> Attention Whore Fabricates Assault Story For More Attention

> Go to our store immediately and buy some of his worthless fiction because we need the money. And the attention whore needs to meet his sales quota.

Micheal the Savage Wiener doesn't even rate infowars-tier bullshit. He was a has-been before he got fired the first three times for being too stupid for radio.

That's why you get a real dog.

Michael (Weiner) Savage

Good goy. Don't listen to that Jew savage. He's just a kike.

>you're a fascist if you attack someone for their political views
Wrong. The use of force is inherent to any political action and bears no special relationship to Fascism.

right wingers getting BTFO

San Francisco allows dogs in restaurants.
Filthy degenerates.

HELLO SHARIABLUE

NOW FUCK OFF

Why are you so sensitve? I would've beat that faggots head in if I saw what he did to Savage or any old person.

nice reddit typesetting faggot

KATZENBERG HATZENBERG RATZENBERG