Fraud

The Dutch vote was rigged.

You're all thinking it.

Why will nobody on Sup Forums say it?

The votes aren't tallied yet. Also, whatever the results are, I don't think you're right. People here are cucked.

No, Euros are just that cucked

The Anglo proven most based race once again

Agreed. For real change there has to be more pain. Germany has been rinsing other EU countries thanks to the Euro, and the Dutch (as the controlling interests of the mouth to the Rhine (see: Rotterdam port) have been benefactors of this.

When the Med states go up in flames, it will be a different story. Creditor nations will also be btfo. We are not quite there yet. Watch Italy's banks and France's elections.

Not a single election since the elections in the US in 2000 have not been rigged. It's common knowledge, everybody knows the tables are tilted, everybody knows the game is rigged, everybody knows.

US elections have been rigged since JFK. He was the last Pres who tried to step out of line with (((their))) interests via the banks.

Reagan was also on the outside but didn't try to Andrew Jackson the banks.

well like trump said, if our boy loses then its rigged, if he wins then its rigged but for other reasons

>Why will nobody on Sup Forums say it?
We are controlled opposition. Sorry m8 we won, we have infiltrated your hivemind.

This.

The only way to win, is to win so hard that the rigging didn't matter. As we saw with Trump.

>votes aren't tallied
312 out of 388 districts reporting. Close enough.

I don't know. This will be a tight coalition either way. The left parties may reject forming a coalition with VVD so as not to alienate their voters (See: PvdA's massive collapse.)

It is difficult to predict how the coalition will form, especially if the Turks keep beating their chests.

This is why Nixon needed to landslide the his second election. He was going against the Jews/mafia/CIA/whatever (them).

Nah. They will all work together to get Geert out of the coalition. This has been proven right again and again.

Actually, I'm not thinking it. It reflects the growing unease the average European has for liberalism, but the Netherlands doesn't have people driving trucks through market crowds yet.

Yet.

Maybe. It is fucking bizarre that polling projected 25-30% for PPV, and he didn't even scrape 15.

nah, the "west" is cucked
21st century is the slav era

Hard to rig it given that all of it's been done manual and checked manual over fears of foreign cyberincursions. And between the 28 parties there is not nearly enough singular authority to pull off any large scale fraud.

Hate to say it but even this option was anticipated.

Maybe a lot ofvotes are declared "unlawful" but even the amount of unlawful votes has to be noted.

I don't think so with this large a turnout. This system is rigged in other ways.

Or maybe, just maybe Sup Forums's political opinions aren't at all that mainstream. And maybe the area you live in and the people you choose to interact with are have political leanings that are not a small scale representantion of the population as a whole. I barely personally know any people who vote SP for example, but when i speak to random people on the street for example, I find a lot more people who support the SP. Age, location and education amongst others are all factors which determine political alignment, and people naturally converse more often with those from their direct area, with those of their age and their level of education. All of these factors can cloud your view of the political landscape

343 districts reporting. PVV in striking distance of that 20th seat (state television unwilling to call it just yet, of course)

Nah no way. The mossad choice lost.