Drumpfers say it's ok for him to do one thing but when others do it it's not ok

>Drumpfers say it's ok for him to do one thing but when others do it it's not ok
>They persecute Hillary but when Trump does it it's okie-dokie

*sips tea*

Really makes you think.

Did you mean to say that it's if if if if okie-dokie?

Having a server isn't a scandal. Having an insecure phone isn't a scandal.

Intentionally deleting classified documents located on an illegal server IS a scandal

>using private servers
When did this happen?

Oh god, what if someone leaked Trump's tweets! They could hack his android phone he tweets from!

All the other guys never handled classified information, never deleted it, and never lied. They just have headlines with the word "email"

I miss Obama's coke stutter

How much classified information are they sending?

Wtf I love androids now!

Trump isn't a leftist cuck that wants to ravage America like Benghazi
Crucified Hillary when?

DurrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Fucking morons can't tell the difference. Keep living life with them blinders on dumbass

>insecure android

WHY DOES IT NOT FEEL SECURE, SHITLORD?!?! FUCK YOU, CIS SCUM FLESHBAG!!!

Apparently it's ok to do it, since H wasn't prosecuted for anything while using a private server, I don't know why you're so up in arms about it.

The difference is nobody knew about hilldawgs server passing top secret info. They know about trumps phone. Proper backups to the gov equal nobody cares

>There are people who are actually this retarded
It surprises me every time.

But you guys kept saying how sick of hearing about her emails you were. So now we dont talk about emails.

Proof that he's having classified material sent to his Android?
Or do you just think him tweeting as the president must be the same to what Hillary did?

Sage.

its almost like letting one person get away with it sets a precedent

Re: Pence, using a private server isn't against the law in Indiana.

Do your research.

>nobody cares

ohh sweetie, the 37 viewers of CNN and MSNBC care a lot.

>sips tea
go back to plebbit

Not an argument.

Sips your mom's breast milk

No, but the argument is, if none of the people other than Hillary used their private communications for anything related to national security and broke no rules/laws, then I guess that means that the only crooked cunt is...well...you know who.

Right on, there we go

It wasn't even a private server. it was a personal AOL account

In all fairness trumps twitter account has more power than anything hilldawg could amount to.

Americans hypocritical and shallow?
Oh man i'm so surprised.

Christ you fucking idiots, the issue with Clinton's server is that there were 3000 emails that were UNRECOVERABLE, in the case of literally everyone else, they are just fine turning their emails over to the state department if asked, there is no possible way to prove that the emails weren't deleted maliciously which is where the controversy came from.

There's plenty more contradictions. Trumptards simply have no convictions other than hating liberals. All that anti-hillary stuff was bullshit.

Leftcucks apparently understand "classified" about as well as they understand "illegal".

Thanks for clarifying

>DELET THIS

>and lying about it
But it's fine because ya know, do you really want Sessions or Tillerson on that death list the Clinton's have?

>Intentionally deleting classified documents located on an illegal server IS a scandal

You forgot the part where those files were under subpoena.

>leafposting
Not a human

Hillary suffered no consequence, so neither should anybody.

He had the right idea but needed to express it properly

hillary is a goddamn bitch

As someone who preferred Hillary, I just wish this e-mail shit would go away in all forms. Russia is a legitimate thing worth looking into, this e-mail bullshit is not. It just looks ticky-tacky.