Well since I will never get to plant my seed with an Nordic Aryan goddess, I will have to lower my expectations

Well since I will never get to plant my seed with an Nordic Aryan goddess, I will have to lower my expectations.

So which race of women is the best of the worst? The most attractive of the fugliest?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bs question

BUT WHY DOES LEFT CALL US RACIST ???

Had some black girl coming onto me at a party last weekend. She was cute as fuck and very smart too.

But I understood my duty to my race and didn't bang her. We just cuddled and swapped numbers. We just chat about films and stuff, she's very knowledgeable.

Basically I would say if you can't reproduce with a white woman then give up on sex unless it's protected/purely for pleasure.

stupid retard

white women are supposed to have white kids
you are supposed to racemix and let the shitskins sit with mix children and later provide for white kids

so you water up shitskins and promote white kids for a good life

is it rly that hard to get

God Tier:
Nordic Aryan
Great Tier:
Other European white
Good Tier:
Latina
Asian
Shit Tier:
Niggers
Mudslimes
Asian

Since when do shitposters give a fuck about being called racist?

is that a yes for arab women achmed?

all latinas get fat. but most can cook good.
what brand of asians?

How do you even find niggers attractive? They look like they are stained with mud and have greasy nappy hair. Niggers also smell awful. Never met an attractive black chick.

is that an abbo loli? surprisingly cute

id fuck an abbo loli before they start to age like shit if given the chance

i believe she is abbo. found an abbo model too.

God TIer > Japan South Corea, Shit tier China, Mongolia all the small islands whatever are called, the minicountries that are there that are China-tier and ofc India...

I don't think os an abo (at least a pure).

Abos are unbelievable ugly. Their skull features play a large role.

Same way I find white people attractive: majority of them are ugly as fuck but sometimes you come across an attractive one.

Also she looked a bit like pic related and was kinda red pilled. She thought that it was up to black people to sort themselves out and that affirmative action was self-defeating; She wanted to be judged for her skills and talents and hard work rather than her skin colour.

Abbos are ugly.

Get a strong one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate

1 Niger 7.6
2 Somalia 6.5
3 Mali 6.2
4 Chad 6.2
5 Angola 6.1
6 DR Congo 6.0
7 Burundi 5.9
8 Uganda 5.8
9 Gambia, The 5.7
10 Nigeria 5.7
11 Burkina Faso 5.5
12 Mozambique 5.4
13 Zambia 5.4
14 Tanzania 5.1
15 Malawi 5.1
16 Timor-Leste 5.1
17 Senegal 5.1
18 South Sudan 5.0
19 Guinea 5.0
20 Cote d'Ivoire 5.0

come on, admit it. you would smash it if you had the opportunity. I would consider tapping it after a mathematical number of beers.

whitewashed african american

You're an animal

What is this genre/style called?

Waifu material right there.

Abos are pretty fucking ugly.

100% my situation right here. Although I'm crushing on this asian girl hard though - in my defense my area is white minority.

>what is child care payments

I'm the only white guy in a small city of 30,000 beans, 23 years old, never had a girlfriend because I've never been attracted to mestizo women, still a virgin. I had so many opportunities, bunch of girls that wanted to cheat on their boyfriends with me, but I never accepted the offers. But I think i'm going to get a mestizo girl, don't want to live alone.

>Rainforestcon

prove your seed is worth anything

You can come to Southern Brazil and fuck our white bitches. You just have to make clear you're a foreigner, pretend to be europoor that your chances will increase.

What if your choices were the uglliest female on the planet, a very good looking male, or a goat? Would you bang the fugliest female at that point?

>the bulge

WTF city do you live in that its all beans? San Antonio or something?

Get a chubby blonde girl and sculpt her into a Goddess by taking her to the gym every day. Obviously, you should diet and work out with her. If you are white and cannot get an aryan Goddess, you are too fat, too skinny, or you're like me and go to a university full of SJW's that are undesirable to you.

Definitely a mixed abbo

It's Drogba

This is like a 70% bong/abbo combine, isn't it. Not very good looking but compared to a full blooded abbo it's probably a 10.

Just have white kids through a surrogate or from a euromutt. We need to fix our birth rates anyways now that Trump's president.

The last thing we need is more biracial mongrels with identity issues and white hatred.

She'll probably leave you for someone else if you're not very good looking at that point, though.

wew lad that's pretty funny.

This.

I see so many fat white chicks with spics and niggers.
So much wasted potential.
But I guess thats what happens when you treat your body like a trash can

The two worst for me are East Indian and Aboriginal. There's very very very few sexy aboriginal women and they age horrendously.

Dude no, Move out of there and find another white to mate with. We don't need more biracial mongrels, We have 9 million of them as is.

>not getting laid because you fell for the group selection meme

>spend hundreds of hours of your labor making her attractive
>she realizes she's attractive and dumps you for chad
good plan

> non marital sex

Absolutely degenerate....

The only ones I find acceptable to even fuck would be some east asians and some high-caste huezillas that look white in an uncanny valley sort of way and I wouldn't want to reproduce with either. The rest are repulsive.

>Obviously, you should diet and work out with her. If you are white and cannot get an aryan Goddess, you are too fat, too skinny

I already addressed that.

>Chad

Stop browsing /r9k/

>that loli
BONER NO, SHE'S NOT WHITE

I'm relatively old (early thirties) so casual sex isn't a huge deal for me.

I can take or leave casual encounters.

Japanese and Koreans are way ahead of Mestizos and Slavs.

I grew up next to the border in California. I was actually almost murdered twice before I was even an adolescent, simply for being white as my would-be murderers told me while they were choking me to death in the school grounds.

What if the user you're giving this advice to is a manlet and/or balding and/or looks like one of those unfortunate people in the threads where we laugh about what British people look like

>non-whites ahead of whites of a different subgroup

And race mixing is not a given. I just assume that every race of women wants a white guy. Asian and african women could be more racist than me when it comes to mixing it up.

slavs are by far the best of the rest.

I'm 20, 6'2", and a personality unfit for meeting girls at university. Guess I can't help him if he's a manlet. He can buff up and get a lighter The Rock look if he's balding though.

Just have a white kid through a surrogate and move out of that shithole known as California.

south american indios are hairy like poo in loos, no thx

your choices are pretty limited outside of whites, but Asians or Malays are okay options. Latinas only if they are at least 50% white. Maybe some type of middle easterner if they aren't too arabized, like a persian.

why don't you gtfo out of there, user?

I don't know man, I'm currently hitting a 6 figure salary and I'm only 23. I was thinking of traveling and finding a white partner, but I don't want to bring them over here because it's pretty shitty and boring.

That's just beyond fucking weird.

All of those dating sites release data which shows white men are the most wanted and east asian/white women the most wanted. It's probably true. Don't mix, though.

No I meant move out of California, That place is an utter shithole.

That's some fucked up shit man

First day here?

>us
We are not a monolith! We are extremely diverse here at Sup Forums

>black pippy longstocking

good filename.

Nah, that's just really creepy.

There are a few really creepy things that're occasionally posted and I'm reminded of how truly depraved and pathetic some of the people on this website are.

I avoid /r9k/ altogether because it's an unflitered stream of that kind of shit, and /soc/

She's a model? Damn, those teeth man. And she's flat. Definitely a 6-7. But that's alright for an abbo I guess.

I saw a lot of brits hooking up with thai/filipinos. is that the best of the rest option?

We are diverse in race and ideology, but we all hate the Internationalist Left.

ITT: OP who's into bestiality.

what is wrong with jews? do they honestly need to be put down like rabid dogs to understand what they are doing is wrong?

Same as iq

Jews > Aristocratic whites > Asians > White trash > Arabs > Mexishits > African American > African > Abo

I split up whites because we have a extremely wide distribution curve, I don't want to be lumped in with the group that should have been sterilized 70 years ago.

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Don't forget the rampant plastic surgery they have over there. It's a cultural thing even.

That's right. For example, I personally fucking hate you guys.

I am pretty sure there is no avoiding race mixing. it is past the point of no return. the places that still have all white populations are in decline. asians might be the way to go.

Those are children user.

The "jews have high IQ" thing is a meme.
The highest IQ goes to the Hong kongese
Then Europeans

asians are the only hope for beta manlets to reproduce

white trash women tend to be picky. and unfaithful.

Nobody featured in this picture is fully European descended.

Source nigga

and he is like a billionaire. look what he settled with.

No wonder they produce Omega Males.

fucking this. kek!
I've only ever seen beta-males with asian women. And then they have beta children that murders them for making them exist.

I was more referring to the fact that was Woody Allen marrying his 30 years younger adopted daughter Soon Yi in the aforementioned photo.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

Rank Country IQ
1 Hong Kong Hong Kong 108
1 Singapore Singapore 108
2 South Korea South Korea 106
3 Japan Japan 105
3 China China 105
4 Taiwan Taiwan 104
5 Italy Italy 102
6 Iceland Iceland 101
6 Mongolia Mongolia 101
6 Switzerland Switzerland 101
7 Austria Austria 100
7 Luxembourg Luxembourg 100
7 Netherlands Netherlands 100
7 Norway Norway 100
7 United Kingdom United Kingdom 100

Meant to reply here.

It's truly difficult to get a decent looking white woman if you aren't 6'2 with a strong jawline and no autism. I would say this, carefully navigate for mestizo mixtures that are very fair skinned. Stay away from Jews. Don't go for Asians, it's very cliche and I personally don't find them physically attractive except for the major IQ support.

If all else fails, there are some really whitewashed black women who love white dick and want babies with great hair. Considering many African Americans already have some white slavemaster somewhere in their bloodline, you wouldn't be totally fucking yourself - but you would be creating a mongrel.

>BUT WHY DOES LEFT CALL US RACIST ???
...because we are??

Asian is god tier

what about Pacific Islanders

sauce?

i really like

ew

hmmmm, hong kong.

>protected/purely for pleasure.
Wrong.
Missionary position soley for the purpose of procreation.
If you fail at that with the target female then kys.

Girl in picture is certainly of Nubian descent and of a higher value than sub saharan negroes

Face and skull structure is almost caucasian and the hair as well

Cool people if they don't associate or identify themselves with niggers.