Is bodybuilding degenerate, Sup Forums?

Is bodybuilding degenerate, Sup Forums?

No it's not degenerate. just xp waste.

Using steriods and growth hormones to "cheat" your body in to building is degenerate Let me correct that - steroid abuse is degenerate. Working out to tone your body is not.

Lol

No, there is nothing wrong with sculpting your body to look better.
If anything, it's red-pilled to get white women to breed with you and expand the white race.

you can bodybuild without sterons, bydlo. I know youve only ever heaved hay into the skrynek, but people can achieve good physiques by lifting heavy things up and down.

No.

Here we go with the fucking >tone bullshit.
Steroids are fine as long as you don't abuse them, just like any other tool. If you're into weightlifting for character building it goes without saying that steroids defeats the purpose. Otherwise, they're pretty fucking good.

Staying healthy and fit is not. However, vanity like presented in your pic is.

No, although the people that go into it have a very high rate of unhealthy narcissism, although it's hard to tell if that's how they became or if they were that way before.

Bodybuilding is a lot of fun.

You need discipline and it encourages living a healthy lifestyle (barring roids)

I'd like to consider myself a bodybuilder because I'm trying to get as big as possible but I still have a long fucking way to go.
5'8 155 probably with like 13-14% BF?

I'm a manlet but only autists on /fit/ care

you fell for the equality jew. steroids are as much cheating in everyday life as a bicycle is: as long as you're not a competitive runner you want to use one.

>tone

[/FIT/ TRIGGERING]

WTF is wrong with being proud of your accomplishments for the hard work put in?

I'll never get this, but it's usually fat powerlifters or guys who can't stay on point with a reasonable diet who get hung up on MUH VANITY.

You can be strong and proud of your appearance as well, nothing wrong with that, but if you're some faggot kissing your biceps while staring in the mirror for hours every day, then yeah, there's a problem.

if you can get rid of the narcissism that comes with bodybuilding culture then yes it is one of the best things you can do for yourself

You have to "body build" for a purpose otherwise it is just mastabatory and therefore degenerate.

Everything is degenerate

Nah, but being a curlbro most definitely is degenerate.

I read somewhere that the supplement industry was started by a hand wringing jew, and seeing as how body building is pretty intensive on that shit I would say so.

Do powerlifting of general strength training, lifting weights with the focus of purely getting big is dumb

That being said, bodybuilding is a very committed discipline and some of those fuckers are pretty strong

fpbp
Could be chilling with RoT LEADER on OldSchool RuneScape instead

No

I honestly enjoy the narcissism that came with bodybuilding

I used to hate myself and was a depressed little faggot. I had a really terrible self-image and it killed me.

I started going to the gym and started to learn to love myself

Fuck I used to live in Florida and I met a stupid shithead that looks exactly like this guy

He was an autistic piece of shit always screaming and doing the retard at the gym.

This. All Sup Forumsacks who are interested in preserving the white race should at least look towards lifting for aesthetics. You don't have to get huge, it's about self improvement and leading a better life. The self confidence that comes from those will give you a white qt.

Spongebob?

No goy, use the machines and buy my lifting supplements! You want to be big right? Stay away from free weights goy. Too afraid to go out in public? Just buy one of my bowflexes, you'll look like the people in the commercial in no time!

Manlets are lucky. Your muscles are so much more visible.

I'm 6'1 and can lift double the weight of a manlet but it still looks like I have noodle arms. Manlets look ripped in comparison because their build is much more compact.

>Steroids are fine

Says every steroid addicted loser.

People need to realize that body building isn't just sculpting your body or getting in shape, it's a very specific discipline in the realm of weight lifting

I'm sure you never have ever bragged about your raid geared Mage before..

/fit/ is here as well, bro. Dont give up.

I'll admit to this and I'm not complaining lol

Manlet gains are great desu

What muscle thing, homie?

Bodybuilding is degenerate. It's purpose is validation from others. It can lead to body dysmorphia, narcissism, and drug abuse.

However,

Lifting heavy weights utilizing primarily compound movements on a consistent basis via a well structured training program emphasizing progressive overload is quite literally one of life's greatest redpills.

Take the iron pill, white man.

Most RS players are degenerate as hell.

If you don't have body dysmorphia you're doing it wrong

Keep going senpai. I was about your size maybe 6 years ago. Now 205ish, Power manlet activated.

Muscle machine broke

>exercising and building muscle is degenerate
t. fat beta NEETs on pol

>mfw

I still don't believe that's Ice.

Only RS3 players

Lol fucking ice Poseidon

Thanks senpai. I honestly never see myself stopping, shit is addicting.

Also, bodybuilding is fun because there's NEVER one way to do anything.

I'm always learning new exercises everyday, watching helpful videos on youtube, etc.

The variety that comes with bodybuilding as opposed to people who are more concerned with the weight they are pushing is underrated imho.

Different goals, though.

Correct. I'm more training my mind than my body when I take iron pills.

from one extreme to the other

learn how to balance your ego before you turn into Patrick Bateman

how big is the overlap between ice poseidon fan base and pol

>It can lead to body dysmorphia, narcissism, and drug abuse.

And having a beer can lead to alcoholism.

And smoking pot can lead you down a road to being a crackhead.

Come on, folks. Stop being pissy that bodybuilders typically look better than guys who lift purely for strength, it's fine to accept that you get a bit jealous of the dude who had to do a strict diet for 12 weeks to have abs while you've never seen more than the general outline to show that you have some buried way down in that gut somewhere.

I've competed as a fatty in strongman, a moderate chub in powerlifting, and now lift just to maintain general old man strength and not look like shit, and while it was fun being strong as fuck, I'm maintaining 90% of my old strength at 80 lbs. less bodyweight and no longer sweat buckets climbing a few flights of stairs.

Besides, looking better than 99% of the guys in their 20s who are half my age and getting checked out by women constantly is a nice thing. You might enjoy it, but as I know personally, few can handle not eating whatever you want all the fucking time, so it's not for everyone.

I used to be a body builder. Then I got on hormones and actually achieved happiness~

Yeah, it's a constant learning process and reaching new levels of understanding of your own body. My favorite advice is from Arnold. He talks about the mind-muscle connection. So important to really be focused on your work in the present. You're on a great path, friend.

This was him before body building.

Answers this thread.

Don't worry man it probably seemed faster in my post than irl.

I'm still pretty autistic socially honestly but lifting definitely helped my self-confidence and self-image. I also probably make myself sound bigger than I do on here.

I have a long way to go familia

except for theB0aty

small traps. faggot.

Have you heard of Benjamin Pakulski?

I started watching some of his videos on youtube and they are extremely informative and this guy knows his shit.
I highly suggest watching some of his videos about the "strength curve"

Bodybuilding is degenerate because it's narcissistic in purpose.

Exercising to stay healthy is perfectly acceptable..

Would be willing to bet that 50% of his original RuneScape fan base were Sup Forumsacks, now it's filled with newfags and normies

Exactly! Don't lift heavy or anything crazy, low weight, high reps, get TONED user.

HAHAHAHHA , 155 lbs.
Fucking pussy.

lmao that's way too much isolation and not enough core work.

Congrats bro, you can curl 80 and bench 145 lmao

I don't even know what you're referencing desu. Is it Magic or WoW or something?

Cx

Very cool, thanks for the tip. I'll check him out.

steroids make you less able to have children and are therefore degenerate unless you have already procreated

What's wrong with his arms?
And no, unless it is given too much time and cuts into other more wholesome activities.
I can get on board with this.
"They [manlets] are like ants with their body/weightlift ratio. They're fast, man, too damn fast. and They're smart too, don't fuck with them."-DomMazzeti

Can I get a TriHard in the chat?

>(You)

Ice posidon is great! Gets more pussy than drake! Is this a virgin board? Or a girls wet dream?

L E A N I C E 4 4

>cheat
Cheat fucking what? Life?

Life isn't a fucking game, and I'm not gonna play it fair.

pretty big. Half of the reason he got big was a whole bunch of people sending song requests with "nigger" slipped in. Plus, I've noticed a lot of Sup Forums plays osrs, and the osrs sub is pro-Trump

does body building give you a more masculine jaw line?

Osg clan chat is like 75% pol.

There are a lot of degenerates though

It's competition, as well. A strive for dominance.

Losing weight can help with that
Unless genetics are in your way

No, it's not. It's the way of becoming the Ubermensch. You must improve daily on intelect, spirit and body. I laugh on those retarded fatasses who keeps 90% of the time complaining about degeneracy and the west and the rest doing zero about it.

Heavier compound movements like deadlifts release large amounts of hormones. Strength training increases testosterone levels. Not really gonna give you jaw (whole head really) gains unless you go with some artificial boosts.

R E D D I T

E

D

D

I

T

Fpbp

Only if you are too into it and start saying shit like Mirin and hanging out with faggots

>tfw tranny fad ends
>tfw you realized what you threw away

Ice Poison is a cuck ass nikkka

Gallon of semen a day