Admit it Sup Forums

Amy Schumer is funny. Funnier than you morons are, that much is certain.

And she's hot. Maybe not hot in the classical sense, but she wears the leather well in her Netflix special. And she's THICC. You are all just too gay to see it.

The only reason you mock her is that she's a woman, one that makes you uncomfortable with your sexuality

So the other day my vagina and then I sucked a black cock. Am I right? Here listen to me fart into the mic.

THICCCCCC does not mean unhealthy and morbidly obese

Shit thread.

0/10

Amy Schumer makes me ashamed to be female. I hope she gets AIDS from all the filthy anus coal burning I'm sure she engages in.

Women are smart and funny, get over it.

Every time Amy Schumer talks about her vagina I just fucking lose it. Even though 90 percent of her standup is about her vagina and how it stinks, I wish for more.

You're just sexist if you don't want to sit through her "'''mah vagina stinks lol, sucked a dick and swallowed and it made me gag all day xD cum on my tits lol"

The ladies know what im talking about amirite?

SO fucking funny.

the real red pill is knowing that all comedians are degenerate

Haha cos we've all been there fellow women lol

More of a disservice to actual female comedians

tits or gtfo

Diarrhoea!

*crowd erupts into tear worthy laughter*

I was shocked your flag didn't have a lead.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH DIARRHOEA! HAHA!!

Uhhhhhhh ,no.Just no. She only makes vag jokes and her face looks like she's in anaphylactic shock 24/7.

Lol gamer grill here xdd don't hit on me silly boys!

That'll do, pig

Neck yourself you degenerate. Don't associate me with your filth and perversion. Day of the rake soon.

I despise this bitch.

didn't this hamplanet say she was leaving america if trump got elected? what ever became of that anyway?

You can piss off too Pajeet.

WHY ARE PEOPLE REPLYING TO THIS FUCKING THREAD

YOU'RE CONTRIBUTING TO THIS BOARD TURNING TO SHIT

SAGE

This isn't a comedy special, it's a confessional. She's just admitting terrible shit about herself.

SAGE

It failed tho

Is this loss

No, she is a disgusting whore. I don't want to hear anyone talk that much about their sex lives, regardless of their gender. Frankly, unless I'm part of it the less I know the happier I am. Fuck off with your "shock" comedy, it's not shocking it's just nasty.

Her new special steals jokes "parallel thinking" from at least 3 big name, talented, but not corporate marketed comedians.

>pajeet

>not just ignoring the shitposts
Woman confirmed

Very sad how the cokehead racist Kurt Metzger tanked her career by virtue of his troubles with creating original content

How come there aren't nudes of her?

Literal toilet humor, lame sex jokes and a trashy feminist agenda.

Oh yeah that sure is top notch comedy.

Actually kill yourself OP.

Exactly. its all just observational and I would bet just about any amount of money none of it is true either. She spends half the special talking about her bf and the other half about fucking strangers.

Triggered by a Canadian

Schumer is literally 'Im Sweet Dee and the jokes on me!'

Pls not this thing again.

LOOKS LIKE...
THE JOKES ON DEE!

>makes a joke about how slutty she is
>gets called a slut ironically
>calls it slut shaming and gets offended
>uses it as an example to prove sexism

She's unfunny and a complete comedy/political hack

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Hivemind.

Counter post to such tactics.

Also remember boys and girls, you can hide posts in thread with the little arrow right next to the post number.

>The only reason you mock her is that she's a woman, one that makes you uncomfortable with your sexuality
I guess looking at her makes me consider being gay. You got me there

Attraction is subjective and so is humor if that is all she has to you that's pretty sexist.

Ive never heard this what is jokes on dee??

saying a fat girl is thicc is like saying a car is going fast because its falling off a cliff

Hey I'm not the only one?! She's disgusting,hence why she fucks around. Can't be considered unwanted as a mate if you're pretending to be a Samantha.

It's from it's always sunny, basically Sweet Dee, the unfunny girl, starts to get famous for doing self deprecating poop jokes and shit

It's literally Schumer's comedy routind

Listen...I'm a bisexual woman and I wouldn't touch her with a 50 ft poll. She's never been funny to me and looking at her face makes me want to punch it. Like, I get physically violent when exposed to her. Fuck that.

Holy shit bro spot on I even think in that episode Dee makes the stinky vagina joke! First Patrice and all those female comic now iasip, what a fat ugly fat hack

Bahahahahaha

You know those dudes who trade celeb nudes? A guy has hers and NO ONE WANTS THEM. He did all that work for some worthless lard pics.

STAHP IT!!!

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular.. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>American ''''women''''

She's not that hot.

She's the kind of girl who hangs around a hot guy in highschool waiting for him to turn some affection her way.

She's not funny, 0 wit.

American Comedy ATG's are: George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Patrice O Neil, Dave Chappelle.

Bill Burr's pretty good and I've heard Lenny Bruce is but I never got around to him.

How else would I confirm without degeneracy?

She also dated this guy

Why does she keep getting fatter? She was actually pretty fuckable in the past

sad

u fuking wut m8

The best part is that these jokes are hilarious when used as satire to prove how unfunny women are. I'm literally dying at these posts.

Gotcha. Cheers for the info mate.

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums you dumb fuck

>Amy Schumer
> funny

No.

> hot

No.

> The only reason you mock her is that she's a woman

No.

> she's THICC

True, but irrelevant.

> You are all just gay

No. Also irrelevant.

> makes you uncomfortable with your sexuality

No.

She is rarely, if ever, funny, has almost no "insight" into life & things that is unique, different or otherwise entertaining/funny. Her shtick boils down to "Everybody doesn't like me because I'm a fat woman doing comedy."

Except she lacks the comedy part. She's about as funny as Dennis Miller. She lacks the ability to engage her audience on any intellectual level, largely she just tries to shame people into laughing at bathroom humor because she's a woman doing the comedy. Pretty much any man that tried her routine would be drummed out of the business as unfunny and unoriginal.

But, she's a woman doing it, so gibs me job, gibs me monies, gibs teh laffings. Pretty much everything that Sup Forums hates about women in every other career scenario: Why should you be paid for not doing the same job yjthat other people actually are qualified to do?

This is some advanced n-dimensional bait.

Saged

lol

Nice slide thread share blue.

There will always be an excuse regardless.

But hopefully shes finally on her way out.

yeah...

fuckable just like ms piggy

>We love your come
Let me guess, it's some joke where "OMFG THEY WERE TRYNA SAY "COME" BUT IT COULD ALSO BE "CUM" LIKE THE CUM THAT GOES INTO MUH VUHJINEY!!!"

Literally fifth-grader-tier humor.

After the tenth thread on this, I decided to watch her Netflix special. Here's the run down.
> media called me fat (2 minutes)
> Muh vagina (30 minutes)
I skipped through ten minute segments, and she was still.
> Muh vagina

How does anyone find this funny? My wife asked me to turn it off, because she was grossed out. She has one joke, and beats it up for almost an hour. I don't think she's funny. She's like that one drunken slut that everyone makes fun of.
> who's going to take syphilis Cindy home tonight, because we know she's leaving here with someone.

This forever and always.

I wanted to fug miss piggy when I was a kid. Probably not a coincidence...

you have been making threads all night. exactly how triggered are you? if you stopped, without the distraction of pol, would thoughts of suicide would rush to the front of your mind?

my vagina and LITERALLY CUMMING goat diarrhea
*leather suit groans in burdened agony*

>Funnier than you morons are, that much is certain.

I asked a Chinese girl for her number. She said, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!" I said, "Wow!" Then her friend said, "She means 666-3629."