How do we fix the inner cities?

How do we fix the inner cities?

REMOVE

Nuke them from the orbit.

>Invest heavily in infrastructure and industry
>Promote renewable energy sources
>Fix the fucking education system
>Make election day a national holiday
>Destroy current black culture (no snitching, gangster rap, single motherhood) and rebuild it in our image
>Have patriotic parades once a month
>Purge city governments and start over. No more corruption or Marxism

take blacks off welfare and encourage them to join the pursuit of the american dream. literally every minority/race is able to succeed except for blacks.

probably kill all the niggers

NIGGERS

that is because blacks hate america. But, we would too if we were enslaved by the country we currently live in.

Level them, dissolve all leases and deeds, and turn them into a nature reserve.

weaponized Sickle Cell

Napalm?

That doesn't look that bad desu

Send in the Asians

Crime rates would skyrocket if welfare was cut off. The massive amount of theft would probably force stores to close.

Black people breed black culture, only way to remove it is to remove kfc

Look's can be deceiving.

If communists can subvert young people into preaching cultural Marxism, surely we can brainwash blacks into adopting white culture.

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good.. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Send in gays. It would work. Investment would go up, and then nigs would have no choice but to become civilized black folk or live on the countryside like a bunch of rednecks.

Notice how 'inner cities' magically get fixed overnight as soon as you get rid of niggers.

Fix roads, sidewalks, etc. Have a heavy police presences.
With a heavy police presence, businesses would feel more confident in investing that area.

And after the culprits are locked up, some real progress can be made.

that's the problem the nigs dont wanna go to schools.

This is so sensible that the retards here won't even understand it. Glad to see someone with competence tho

Biological warfare.

you don't even know what that means

Look at how the kikes got to them, use music and TV to brainwash them.

Air drop pallets of KFC and grape drank laced with arsenic into every dindu infestation.

>one line
>writing prompt
>no data
>no source
>no argument
>dishonest presupposition
>"we"
>hey you guys write my thread for me thanks bye
How do we fix you, OP?

Free guns for niggers and taco niggers, free bus tickets for whites and asians.

Come back in five years.

We both know the inner cities are shit.

masturbate to homo erotic anime online

wear red caps

live life /w maximum smug on cruise control

How do inner city nignogs live in cities? Here, inner city areas are expensive as fuck. I know welfare/section 8 provides housing subsidies, but there is a limit.

This, also promote good family values.

You obviously have never been to a major city you uncultured loser. Go to the north side of chicago and then drive south

you can't make a day off for voting and expect to get rid of marxism
the people too preoccupied to give a shit about voting are usually the people you don't want voting
and saying you want to "purge corruption" is basically like saying you want to fix inner cities by fixing inner cities

increase gentrification

> miked cameras on every light pole on every block in trouble areas.
> tear down every abandoned building/house. only use people from that community (pay them 15 dollars an hour
> businesses can only be open from 10am - 7pm, every cashier must be behind bulletproof glass.
> strict no-loitering laws in business areas.
> black college students with gpa above 3.25
can do afterschool (elementary-highschool) programs for college credit/tuition.

For some reason I love the look of streets with buildings like that but I wouldn't want to live there because ya know.

Wall them off.

Male birth control that lasts 5 years. Get all black youths on it.

Remove welfare that encourages single mothers.

Black community might be able to progress back to where they were in the 1950s and if mate selection changes from thugs to blacks with the highest IQ. They may be able to raise their IQ 0.5 a generation until after 20 generations they become normal.

>deport niggers and spics

>move in white families.

Build walls around them and turn them into prisons like Escape From New York. Isolate all problems and don't allow them to escape.

Enslave niggers. That way there's free labor again, and the niggers actually have a reason to say they're oppressed. Everyone wins.

This is the correct answer. Start at the outer fringes of the ghetto with loans to get people starting businesses and providing services. Cut them a deal because they have to pay out the nose for fucking glass-covered counters and security for their employees.

Humans from outside the ghetto will start to live near these businesses, pushing property rates up, pushing trash out and making these businesses more successful. Repeat until the ghetto is pushed out.

It's actually probably better for them too, because they'll have to move somewhere where they're not so concentrated to just crab-bucket each other.

Quarantine and nuke it like in Resident Evil.

These places are even worse than Racoon City. At least the Zombies don't rape before they kill.