Random spanish text

Hey Sup Forums I just got this random text a few hours ago. I put it through google translate but I don't seem to understand what it could mean. Just asking to see if there are some real Mexican intellectuals on this board.

If digits you must reply "BUILD WALL JUANITA TRUMP/PENCE 2020"

Hi esmerelda, it's Juanita. I would like to know if you have the names of the 5 people because tomorrow they're putting in the order (or the order is being put in?)

reply that you want to cancel the order and will call ICE

Cartel hit!!! On lil bow wow

See that's where I am getting caught up on. What the fuck could this order be?

And this is what I got from a hispanic friend: Hello Esmeralda, this is Juanita, I just wanted to know if you have the 5 people since tomorrow they are placing the order.

Just reading this at a glance makes me feel uneasy as if they are trafficking people.

They're not going to mess up with phone numbers for such an operation

Maybe it's a new contact? Not like stupid mistakes haven't happened before.

tfw an accidental text gets you temporarily caught up in a police dragnet

AY AY AY HOLA TACOS BURRITOS MUCHAS GRACIAS CABRÓN BOLUDO MARICÓN LOS ZETAS

>current year
>not understanding spanish in today's america

kill yourself laddie

>Si ttienes a las 5 personas
>Mañana ponen la orden

Human Traffic or ICE incoming and they al sheltering those illegals.

Ask like "Dime la dirección, se me olvidó no más" or something like that to get the adress for ICE

would have been a much more effective poster if it didnt have the random gorilla in the top right

you have to remember that blacks assume anything related to monkeys is directed at them, so you lost any blackanon support if you like this image

Such concern

GUYS

GUYS

WHAT IF IT'S PIZZAGATE RELATED

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT!!!!

SHE'S CONNECTED TO PIZZAGATE!!!

WHERE ARE OUR BRAVE INVESTIGATORS??!?!??!?!

WE NEED THEM NOW!!!!

Hi Esmeralda, it's me Juanita i just wanted to know ((( illegible text)))
Sorry, not even a spic like me knows wtd they are talking about

nice

Second thoughts: Those 5 persons could be anything: Clients, people applying for a job, illegal immigrants or human traffic

go along with it. let's find out what it is.

text this:"qual orden porque tengo muchas?"
translated: which order because I have many

Its a workers order. From a temporary agency. They usually do that. They ask someone if he/she knows people that wanna work. The recruiters usually need a number of people so shes asking if she has 5 cause she needs 5 for the job

>CABRÓN BOLUDO MARICÓN
Guys you are really scaring me. Could this be a sting? I really want to reply either jokingly or serious but as of right now I have no way to ensure that my identity is safe. Also it's not like I can go to the police station to get them to look at this.

Don't be a pussy OP

Harambe was much more than a gorilla. You nigger

Reply "Tengo mucho que hacer." Then ask for a quick rundown on what to do later.

Says you. I'm fortunate enough to live in a country where we don't accept kidnappings as commonplace.

That why I'm telling you to do it you have the power to stop this madness or you can choose to do nothing and prefer living like me in a shit hole

Sounds like a job to me OP.

You should reply, because you are fucking legal immigrants by ignoring it. The girl NEEDS Esmeralda.

Oh I know what to do, get 5 people yourself and then tell her that you have them. Then you all 5 check out what is it about.

tell them chinga tú madre, puto

I'm sending "Tuve mucho que hacer hoy. Quieren la orden mañana pensé que era el lunes"

Did she reply? That seems like a credible answer considering we dont know the context

Hfs you pussy

This

No reply, but only just sent it after thinking it over for a bit. Just know that if I disappear I did it for you guys and Trump.

No, you fucked up. She is asking or 5 people, because (((they))) put the order tomorrow. You were suppose to contact 5 or someshit.

Looks like wide-net consumer contact info gathering to me

I only sent it a few minutes after the mexican said it was alright. Thought it was okay. Shit have I been exposed by (((them)))?

Don't Rustle Me