It starts with

it starts with.....

AND IN THE

WHEN I WAS

NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME

HOOW CAN YOU SEEE INTO MY EEEEYES

POO

INTO MY EYESSSS

How close was he, even Sup Forums was saying he wasn't going to get close.

F

SINCE I LEFT YOU

OH I SAW THE SIGN AND IT OPENED UP MY EYES

Does anyone know what the polling is at, isn't Geert's party still in second? I can't be bothered to check

BONEFISH

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you',re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

MY SMILE IS STUCK

I CANNOT GO BACK TO YOUR FROWNLAND

WILL THE FIGHT

FOR OUR SANITY

BE THE FIGHT

OF OUR LIVES?

WAKE ME UP

I admire this user's tenacity

He lost because too many potheads in the Netherlands were afraid geert would take away their weed

copypasta

ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID
ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID

RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD
RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD
RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD

He wasn't going to have the biggest party, even if he did the smaller parties could just form a coalition with each other and he would've 'lost' anyway.
He actually kinda won IMO, might not be the biggest party but he did gain about 5 seats and with the current trends he might be the biggest in 2021.

hope ur right

MOM"S SPAGHETTI

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

I'm afraid there won't be a Europe by 2021

What's the chance him pulling 20 seats when he's currently at 13.1% and 37 more regions to count??