archive.is/g0Vq5
archive.is/HLRIz
archive.is/m9PCR
archive.is/ficX6
archive.is/JOlTt
archive.is/0igxb
archive.is/ZeuQX
archive.is/MdITh
theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/swedens-ugly-immigration-problem/article26338254/
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/arbeitslosenzahl-steigt-durch-fluechtlinge-laut-andrea-nahles-13795574.html
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/handwerkskammer-in-bayern-70-prozent-der-fluechtlinge-brechen-ausbildung-ab-13857887.html
zeit.de/2015/41/hans-werner-sinn-fluechtlinge-deutschland-folgen/komplettansicht
newobserveronline.com/refugees-steal-millions-welfare/
newobserveronline.com/sweden-0-27-invaders-working/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus, I thought destiny stopped telling his viewers in disc to shill for him on reddit and Sup Forums

I wonder if will say the same when his wife gets raped by these immigrants?

Who?

by what metric?

legal ones are

At this point legal and illegal both aren't good unless they are bringing in a company that creates jobs. If there are 100 jobs for 100 Americans, and you bring in 20 immigrants, then 20 People are getting fucked out of a job (hint hint - it's the Americans). And the rest of the americans' wages fall cuz some desperate foreigners will do it cheaper.

destiny shouldnt you be posting on reddit

they have more liberals to donate you money there

Who is this guy?

Good for the economy =/= Good for the nation and people

Higher GDP =/= Higher standards of living

Globalists and leftists will refuse to accept these basic truths no matter what.

if you're someone who enjoys cheap produce then fuck yes they are

do they pay taxes?

This sums it up pretty well

youtube.com/watch?v=utQxTNd6AUA

no he isnt right. all immigration is bad for the economy but neoliberals are telling you lies because they know white men are stupid enough to cuck themselves for muh economy.

I have heard this, but it seems like a contrived bullshit to paper over the fact that they are impossible (and unwise) to remove.

I mean, there have been situations when Illegals have been driven out of areas (Alabama, for instance) and the results were economically painful for those areas. Farmers are constantly trying to get more immigration because migrant labor is so essential to low food prices.

the thing is, this basically says that our economy would suffer without a permenant underclass of people working for slave wages. That shit is not right. This further implies that providing a path to citizenship, and plugging the flow of illegal immigrants will allow those people to start making proper wages. which will bring about those catastrophic economic changes that come from cheap slave labor drying up.

tldr; I doubt they are "good". more like, "less horrible than not having them".

And that's not even taking into account automation, our countries are so fucking fucked .

not directly, but they do pay sales taxes, and other consumer level levies. if they use fake SSNs, their employers have to pay payroll taxes on them.

they don't take much out of the system, however. they can't. you need a legit SSN to do that. you might argue they are taxing the school system, but I don't know about the numbers on that.

illegals are 100 Billion net drain yearly

While immigration is good for the economy (arguably) them being illegal doesn't give them extra economy point.

how do you know its the americans who get fucked? the only reason you would choose someone is because they are better, or cheaper. Why are Americans lazy shits who think they should be paid like royalty? Manufacturing pays upwards of $30 an hour. for bullshit line work a monkey could do. no wonder companies ship jobs overseas, and get actual monkeys to do it, for less

youtube.com/watch?v=RR2JA8FTtlo

If illegal immigration is good then why does immigration policy exist?

Fuck the whole manical obsession with the fucking economy fuck, hurr mo shekels fo muh piggy bank hurr hurrr rule of law is no good hurrr hurrrr i need mo moneyz fuck my country and society hurr hurrr rreeeeeeee

They're good for the consumer

GDP

>good for the economy
but bad for the workers

They will culturally enrich Europe dont you agree desu?

From macroeconomic perspective - probably yes.

From microeconomic perspective - it's usually not in one's self-interest.

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013) $113b/yr
archive.is/aefO9

The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to the U.S. Taxpayer $54.3b/yr
Heritage May 2013 archive.is/T7u8p

Educating illegal immigrants costs $44.5b Annually
AJC August 2016 archive.is/JuVJp

The cost to educate unaccompanied minor illegal immigrants over $761 million
Washington Times September 2014 archive.is/g0Vq5

How Illegal Immigrants Can Pay for College $32m Federal Scholarships, In State Tuitions
USNews August 2014 archive.is/HLRIz

Scholarships for Undocumented Students
scholarships.com February 2016 archive.is/m9PCR

$4.3b/yr Care Costs for Undocumented Immigrants Absorbed by Hospitals
Healthcare Finance News November 2013 archive.is/ficX6

Illegal Immigrants Account for $10.7 Billion of Nation’s Health Care Costs, Data Show
CNSNews July 2009 archive.is/JOlTt

Mass Migration Driving Down Wages
Telegraph December 2015 archive.is/0igxb

Increasing the Supply of Labor Through Immigration: Measuring the Impact on Native-born Workers -4%wages/yr
CIS April 2004 archive.is/ZeuQX

All Employment Growth Since 2000 Went to Immigrants
CIS June 2014 archive.is/MdITh

Yes, slaves are good for the economy

whos this fag?

then sure

>illegal immigrants get exploited daily
>illegal immigrants work for less than minimum wage because the government cant track them
>illegal immigrants send their money back to their home country instead of spending it here
"good for the economy"

No they depress wages affecting a society's poorest and most vulnerable class. They also consume tax payer money like no tomorrow thanks to corrupt politicians that want to turn the into a voting base.
They are essentially an economic and cultural net negative in every aspect

I'm not sure but he sounds smart and makes everyone he debates stutter and stfu. Is this the rise of the Alt-left?

It's not even good for the economy. It's only good for:

A) business who want to hire people for cheap without paying tax
B) the international bankers who know it's bad for the economy (see ) so they know it will add to the national debt, meaning they will make more money

But it's usually bad for the national economy and the taxpayer

>Sweden’s ugly immigration problem. More than half of welfare gets spent on immigrants. No-go areas and wide-spread unemployment among non-Swedes.
theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/swedens-ugly-immigration-problem/article26338254/

>3 million Turks came to Germany as “guest workers”, but 80% of them now live on welfare.
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield

>Minister of Labor: "Only one tenth of refugees is viable for the job market"
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/arbeitslosenzahl-steigt-durch-fluechtlinge-laut-andrea-nahles-13795574.html

>Chief of bavarian Chamber of Trade: "70% of refugees don't complete their apprenticeships"
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/handwerkskammer-in-bayern-70-prozent-der-fluechtlinge-brechen-ausbildung-ab-13857887.html

>Hans-Werner Sinn (famous german economist): Right now the big majority of migrants will be a burden for the state. If you don't want a limit, there's only wage dumping or mass unemployment
zeit.de/2015/41/hans-werner-sinn-fluechtlinge-deutschland-folgen/komplettansicht

newobserveronline.com/refugees-steal-millions-welfare/
>“Refugees” Steal Millions in Welfare

newobserveronline.com/sweden-0-27-invaders-working/
>Sweden: 0.27% of Invaders Working

And even if it wasn't, it wouldn't justify all the other drawbacks.

But we are not Japan, and I don't care about Japan, and also Japan is one of the most racist fucking countries in the world, do you wanna be like japan? The Japanese people thought they were superior Asians, and its part of the reasons why they were so keen to do the shit they did in WWII. Ha, it doesn't get any more racist than Japan. If you wanna draw a parallel to another homogeneous society, Japan is like the worst go to argument. It's also a dying country because they refuse to let anybody else in, Japan is also like worldwide leading in suicide or something, I don't think you wanna use Japan as your model for a homogeneous society.

Saint Ronnie Of Our Amnesty thought so.

I saw him debate Mr Metokur and it was seriously retarded. Destiny is completely out of touch. Typical narcissist who thinks he should be running the world.

What a fag. He pretty much shat on an entire race and yet JonTron is the racist one for simply saying, "Hey maybe white people wanting to keep their countries white isn't so bad."

No. Immigration advocates base this off of studies done on legal immigrants, which means that it largely focuses on jews, whites, and asians, not on low-income blacks and hispanics. Therefore, it usually finds that even non-citizen immigrants make a positive impact because the subjects are still educated and can take major positions in the economy, versus pedro who's working on a farm.

cost of incarcerated illegals + legal fees general?

Jon should have called him out for thinking Japan is still stuck in WW2.

slaves was also good for ecomony

He makes a point about that if your neighbor makes a superior product why should you even bother trying, why not import?
He used China, so that made me think, what if you are dependent on that product and China starts a war with you?

Yeah then he says "the US is better at service and like Mexico is better at making things"

LOL!

US service = working in food or retail

Yeah it's our main growing job market, but that's not a good thing lol. Destiny is completely out of touch.

He equates service with "call center" when really it's "dishwasher, waiter, server, fast food worker"

also
>implying Mexico/China are better at making things

The best things are still made in USA, they just do it cheap because they purposely deflate their own economy which is why Chinese steel is so cheap, making cars with Chinese steel is cheaper, so our cars are cheaper. That's where Mr Metokur failed to capitalize: a tariff on Chinese steel only hurts prices in America. Mr Metokur should have argued from a less regulatory stance.

please sage all autistic concentration camp victim threads please

>(((The Economy)))

Big business owners like the cheap labor. But inviting illegals into a country and letting them work under the table contributes nothing to the tax pool and undermines the value of labour.

The result is business owners get to pay their workers less, the value of citizen labour diminishes and your racist if you complain about it.

Unskilled border hoppers do not improve the economy for anyone other than the coffers of business owners.

This happens continually throughout history.

The gaul slaves ruined Rome for the average tenant farmer.

The slave plantations of colonial America meant white tenant farmers forced to sell their land and live in workhouses or indentured servitude.

The Irish migrants in the East Coast driving down wages in the industrial revolution.

The Chinese migrants in the West Coast

Now we've got shitty Mexican labourers dominating construction, custodian and food services. Wages are low and profits are up. The American dream was never yours, it's just rented like a stipend to substitute the wages of the next migrant willing to accept your birthright.

This.

Destiny legit thinks Americans don't want "those jobs"

Illegals are actually taking millions of jobs in big corporations - from construction to fucking applebees. Both of my cousins run their own business and both of them are constantly undercut by illegals.

Big companies love working with illegals because they pay them less and if they get hurt on the job there's nothing they can do about it and the company doesn't have to pay up. Also they can work 30+ hours and not be affected by Obamacare.

Illegals are big company's dream employee. And it's not just picking fruit on farms. Literally every blue collar job is being taken over.

I don't know why anyone argues with Destiny, you can't win. His entire strategy is to overwhelm his opponent by speaking quickly and loudly while making statements that are mixed with opinions, truth and completely made up facts that might sound plausible. It leaves so much for his opponent to pick through that they don't have enough time to form a cohesive thought before Destiny interrupts them with an overreaction and repeats the process. Creating a huge lead that only continues to grow.

It works because Destiny always argues on his own terms. If he were to join a proper debate with rules against interruptions he would be destroyed.

I feel you.

Also what fucked me off is they're not paid overtime rates. I worked some jobs hauling freight during my teenage years and the fucking Hobbits from El Salvador and Mexico were always given extra shifts to cover our massive work load instead of American workers becsuse the law that says they have to be paid additional wages for overtime don't apply if you work under the table.

If America is a farm house in a wild field that a man could pour his blood sweat tears into in pursuit of life liberty and happiness then illegal immigrants are the rats in the grain store.