Unisex urinals for unisex bathrooms

Unisex urinals for unisex bathrooms.

What excuse do we have in 2017 for separating bathrooms by gender? seeing someone else's genitals is not going to make you rape them. Being a rapist will make you rape them.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-30937492
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you imagine going in here and seeing a woman (or extremely beta man) squatting over one?

Yeesh!

Ever been in a woman's restroom? Disgusting. Way worse than a men's room.

Yes? why would that be a problem?

I don't see the harm in unisex bathrooms. I never understood why we separate them. Most people use stalls anyway and those are already separated.

>Using urinals
Yum yum, pressing your pants against the moist walls to hide your cock from the curious neighbor, feeling the spray of other men's piss bounce back onto your cock from the impact of your stream, not being able to actually clean your dick after pissing so you get a little dribble of pee in your pants when you zip them back up. The best!

Get rid of urinals. Make all bathrooms unisex, more stalls instead of urinals. Done.

Eh. Just follow basic urinal etiquette, and what's the problem? Figure there's still gonna be stalls for more...involved needs, so why not?

Do people actually look at other willys at the urinal?

I don't know, I don't use them. The few times I've been forced to I noticed the other people using them kind of inch forward when I unzip, so I figure I'd do the same. Peeing standing up is great, peeing against a wall a few inches from your hands/pelvis is disgusting. Fucking misty spray everywhere.

I've been saying this for a long time. Public toilets should be unisex and jusy have urinals.
>stalls for more...involved needs
That's disgusting. You shouldn't be using a public toilet for anything but pissing. You have a toilet at home to shit in.

Are you uncut? just pull the skin back man

How the fuck would a woman use a urinal
You faggots are out of your minds

sad bait 1/10 i replied

In Canada?
Of course.

Turn around and squat.

Sometimes it can't be helped, especially if one is ill or ate something that is violently disagreeing with them.

If you're talking diarrhea just have the urinal drain be capable of coping with it and let them go in the urinal.

In public? No thanks
The cracks in same sex stall doors already freak me out enough

I'm cut, unfortunately.
I don't see how that would help, dick is right there up against the urinal spraying back-piss everywhere. Disgusting.

This. I've smelt smells no man should ever smell

Why? were you raised in a super conservative Christian house?

What about privacy?

I bet you drop your pants to the floor when you pee standing

No but I wasn't raised in the middle east either.
I'm not dropping my pants around strange men.

>there are people on pol who actually sit down to piss

p-please tell me you guys are just meme'ing. I can't take any more disappointment today.

Kek, bit small when flaccid ay?

I stand up and pull my pants all the way down.

You should stop doing that, likely to have some guy run up from behind and stick his dick in your ass or grab your balls from behind.

You bitches better keep your peroid blood the fuck away from my bathroom.

I would love to walk into this bathroom and see a bitch squatting over that thing. That would be a sight to behold

Thank you leaf, i fucking hate urinals. You always blast yourself with piss, its fucking dumb.

Urinal butlerian genocide.

I used to do this at the urinal in elementary school until the teacher taught me how to use my hips to hold my pants up on penis inspection day.

There is nothing sexual about urination or defecation, don't be a degenerate

In Switzerland they do

...I didn't even say anything sexual, I just said it would be a sight to behold. Don't be such a sexually repressed cunt

There's a big fuss about it in Germany too.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-30937492

>retard

nobody ever taught you how to Piss in one of those, or you're not smart enough to figure it out for yourself.

You're also not smart enough to shake your dick - after you've pissed it all out, don't be a rush with your piss - concentrate on finishing.

Literally I learned to shake as a kid... you are pathetic mate.

You should go on a USN ship after the head exploded because of a change in air pressure because someone shut the hatch when they shouldn't have.

Why is the concept of a wall between urinals so fucking complicated?

wait wait wait
seriously wtf

you're telling me to pee in those urinals with vaginas they're supposed to pull down their panties to the floor, widen their stance, waddle into position, spread their lips, and piss straight down either facing towards or away from the wall, facing others waiting in line?

no way this is real

>penis inspection day
you must be kidding
this shit is real?

Why would it not be real? it is literally no different to guys pissing except reversing their stance.

yeah in about half the states

>t. butters

In the military too!!

>he didn't have penis inspection day

Guess you went to a poor southern school.

>literally no different to guys pissing
wtf is wrong with you?

Don't mind him, he's retarded.

see
What, do you think women have backwards-dicks or something?

>he

Girls had vagina inspections at my elementary school. What state are you in?

But it will give rapist a good spot to spot some womens without getting noticed..And fuck you in my country there are lot gang rape and this will promote one, so speak for urself, and go fuck yourself.

>waiting in line behind a guy at a urinal
>literally nothing out of the ordinary besides his hands down at his crotch

>waiting in line behind a women at a urinal
>pants and panties down to the floor
>could literally be facing you
>ass, bush, and stream of piss all completely visible

gee I don't know

Ohio
That sounds horrible. How many people got molested at your schools? Were you also a victim?

Americans didn't have penia inspection day after gym class?

>seeing someone else's genitals is not going to make you rape them

as a 29 year old kissless virgin I disagree, I would most likely not be able to stop myself if I ever saw an attractive girl's genitals or even heard the sound of her peeing or farting in the stall next to me.

I'm only talking about first world countries, obviously. In your case, I'm not sure that toilets exist already, so it might actually be easier to get this going for you guys.

>i'm retarded
are you really saying women can pull their pants down just enough in the front and piss outwards into a urinal like a guy?

>seeing someone else's genitals is not going to make you rape them
Counterexample: Pajeet in India.

pic related

I highly discriminate between men and women and I think men are you higher being than woman and I won't let this happen cuz our brothers with small dick will be humiliated.

Reminds me of the time I was on a date and mentioned that I really had to go to the restroom and my date said, "that's what i'm for, silly!" in her baby doll voice.

If I saw a chick squatting next to me as I reached for my cock I'd probably flop it right into her mouth.

The fuck you talking about?
You even see a set a titties you immediately want to jack off.

Feels good, man.

This would solve the idiot problem of transgender using female bathrooms

Wait, what?

Uh no, maybe if you're fuckin 12 or a virgin you sperg cunt

Yes
Why don't you? When else are you going to see another dick in real life?

>can't use the designated shitting street because you'll get raped
>can't poo in loo because the loo witch will kill you

such is life in india

>molested

They always went out of their way to make us comfortable on penis inspection day. We never had any of that shit.

I'd love to stand proud beside a qt squatting over a pisser, flaps out and all. But I'd probably stage-fright.

You do realize where you are, right?

Feels good man.

>find nice bush to go
>attacked by loo enforcement drone

I don't use urinals because sometimes my piss stream goes sideways or backwards or two directions even if my dick is pointing forward

Not worth the risk tbqh desu

>find nice train track to shit on
>scary mascot chases you down

It won't work. Just get it. Don't just pass comments, it just won't work. U dumb? U don't live here I do.

No, I said OP is retarded. But you might as well be at this point as well.

>In which I make it clear that I am female
>In which he suddenly forgets the entire conversation and thinks I'm male.

>I don't use urinals because sometimes my piss stream goes sideways or backwards or two directions even if my dick is pointing forward
Does your pecker make a whistling noise when you go?

In other words, are you an abo or just a regular drinky from winky?

>I am OP and I am not a fagg--
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html

>U dumb?

kek checked

I just peed sitting down because I thought I had to poo, but was tricked by farts.

I don't even know what it means.

checked kek

Pull your damn foreskin back, retard

>I just peed sitting down because I thought I had to poo, but was tricked by farts.

>falling for the methanic jew's tricks

Why do you retards have so much foreskin? It's like all you foreigners gave the male equivalent of roast beef pussies.

Random female bathrooms in Japan have urinals. I thougbt it was the funniest shit. I saw them all over Japan, in new and old bathrooms, and no, I'm not talking about the squatty floor toilets - I'm talking full blown urinals. It's a thing. Look it up.

Fuck you to the people talking shit about India, I'm not defending my country it's full of shit already, but I will rape the people saying unreal shit about it.

We have unisex bathrooms with urinals in Sweden. It's not a big deal desu. Never seen a woman use a urinal though.

That's with the dickhole being completely unobscured, user. I know how to pull a foreskin back

Then you probably have a tight band on your foreskin which constricts urine flow somewhat.

Why should we spend lots of money on something that is completely unnecessary? What, are you afraid someone's going to see you have a tiny dick? Nobody cares, they're just there to empty their bladder just like you are.

You can go fuck yourself, I got no fuck for you man

Urinals are a fraction of the cost and size of a full toilet, much less with a stall

I wasn't able to fully retract my foreskin until I was 16 and spent 2 weeks of stretching it outways so that's possible, but I don't feel any strain when pissing - it's just a somewhat weak flow that sometimes goes in a weird direction
Sometimes in the bathrooms I hear people pissing like they have the force of a hose and I have no fucking idea how that's possible