I am a Canadian currently working as an analyst in the middle east. Ask me anything

I am a Canadian currently working as an analyst in the middle east. Ask me anything.

Obviously on a VPN.

why do you gape your asshole open to muslims?

fpbp

spbp

tpbp

f(ourth)pbp

f(ifth)pbp

s(ixth)pbp

WE HAVE THREAD IDs YOU FUCKING MADMAN

>That fluoride stare

**_///101

How much does a CSIS analyst make in a year?

whats an id

tell me and ill tip u

Delete your embarassment of a thread you fuckin' ching chong chink

What's your favourite beer?

Nothing? Interesting.

I read somewhere like 85k cad.

I don't drink much, but when I do, it's usually Alexander Keiths.

We all know you're samefagging. Fucking pathetic.

Irony. Only Canadian girl I know is hapa cause her parents have yellow fever.

What's an analyst?

Couldn't even be a Canadian. Pathetic.

Someone who analyzes things. For example, I majored in linguistics so you can guess what I analyze.

A guy paid to read and tell people the obvious.

Pretty much.

People can't even be arsed to read their emails, let alone performance metrics and the like.

Are sand niggers as bad as they seem?

gay

I'm doing a lot of translation work and a bit of field work, but you're mostly right.

I'm a predominantly (somewhat) Christian area. It's an interesting place. The locals are great.

>thatsthejoke.jpg

People are retarded regardless of which field they work in. It's predictable as fuck. :/

>predominantly (somewhat) Christian area
Egyptian Copts?

Why do it?

Exmilitary here, I have 3 confirmed kills during Operation Enduring Freedom. Fuck them and their feces covered hands.

Good guess, but no.

I was in the military for a bit and switched over to do something "cooler" in my eyes. Wanted to be a spy, so far have ended up something less exciting.

I couldn't think of anything meaningful to do, and loved language/cognitive science in general growing up. Natural fit.

>Wanted to be a spy, so far have ended up something less exciting.
>I couldn't think of anything meaningful to do, and loved language/cognitive science in general growing up. Natural fit.

Have you looked at counter-intelligence?

You need a lot of people skills for that sort of work, though.

I've looked into it and asked. It's not something you apply to here. Honestly I'm just complaining. I spent a couple years learning a language and got a very good opportunity to work where I am. In a few years I may be asked to do counter-intelligence work.

You never know.