Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsYBafQVZTY
youtube.com/watch?v=kdOgvdbl314
youtube.com/user/JonTronShow/discussion
socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>interracial sandnigger

no.

He doesn't know how to properly articulate his opinions during a debate and that's why he got so much shit for that Destiny debate. The thing about Destiny is that he wasn't exactly hot shit either, he had this tendency to go "NUH UH" or "I NEVER HEARD OF THAT" quite a few times, but Destiny seems more used to debating than Jon is. In terms of JonTron's general opinions, yeah I guess.

Also, Destiny beat his girlfriend and then called the cops on her, and he encouraged his friend to kill himself then laughed when he actually did it. Tumblr's just sucking his dick because his opinions are liberal and they want to 'out' Jon for 'digging a hole' or something.

>and he encouraged his friend to kill himself then laughed when he actually did it

Is destiny /ourguy/?

He swallowed the redpill for sure, but he needs to tone it down and be more subtle to be more effective.

Yep. Still breddy good though

what event in particular made him swallow the redpill? it must've been something within the past year or so

Jon "ARYAN" Jafari

Shareblue circlejerk in jere, go fuck yourselves and suck Destiny's boyish fempenis you faggots are into that right? You work for pedophiles and I just assume they also only hire fellow pedophiles to work for Shareblue/CREW

don't forget Destiny defended communism

>Also, Destiny beat his girlfriend and then called the cops on her, and he encouraged his friend to kill himself then laughed when he actually did it.

Wheres the best place to read the details on this

No he's fat. Fat people are lazy and degenerate.

This stream IIRC
youtube.com/watch?v=fsYBafQVZTY

I like James better as /ourguy/
He lurks on Sup Forums and defends nationalism and the differences in ethnicities.

Ok so he's not good at debating. I don't care. He was still right. Winning a debate doesn't make you right or wrong. It's a skill like anything else. The bottom line is do you agree with Jon? And yes I do. Some people aren't quick on their feet, I'm sure not. I don't really debate people so I'm not used to it. That doesn't mean that I'm wrong if I were to argue with a skilled SJW debater. The SJW would still be wrong even if I barfed and passed out in the first second of the debate

It's not that I disagree with Jontron. He seems very informed in a more general sense and I'm glad he doesn't cave in to SJW bullshit for more YouTube shekels. It's just he should practice being a better debater. He did admittedly shoot himself in the foot with that gene pool comment. Again I don't disagree with him, but 10k people did intensively.

H O N O R A R Y

kek has spoken this is why he is /ourguy/

this

wait, you think destiny does debates? those are just uneducated retards flinging shit for a 12 year old audience. when he got an actually intelligent person who knows how to debate on like ry dawson, he just ends up trying to educate destiny on the shit he should have learned back in middle/high school.

what's the point of debate? it can't be to persuade others. you need time to absorb information and come to your own conclusions.

lol we need to get jon to watch murdoch murdoch if he hasn't yet

If a fat faggot loser who has done nothing but play video games and make youtube videos is your hero and someone you rely on for political opinions, thoughts and ideas you're a mental retard.

He def /yourguy, faggot.

Sage goes in the option field.
Stop the cancer of gamer faggots turning "political voices of the generation" cause some retards on /pol heard them parrot a /pol meme

witnessed

CHECK THE COMMENT SECTION LEL

definitely /ourguy/

I wish Ross was /ourguy/ instead

>fat fuck
>manchild who spends most of his time playing with toys
>not even of full European descent

Yep. Sounds like Sup Forums alright.

>dad from land of aryans
>not white
silly user

Destiny was really good on economics during his Mister Metokur debate, which makes his support of Sanders puzzling

I really like Sam from GoT. He's pretty chill except for being a cuck with Gilly. Also he watches Jon Snows' back at the ice wall. He's a good dude that Sam.

>naked ape

God I hate that faggot so much. Whiny attention whore. I want him to fuck off and die already, jesus.

Of course, he hates spics. weird he looks a lot like the many mestizos here in mexico myself included.

I would screencap all the retards, but Jesus Christ. They encapsulate the entire comment section. It's like I'm really on Tumblr.
>JON'S CAREER IS RUINED LOOOL
Doesn't look "ruined" to me.

This. He looks a lot like one of my friends, a hell lot and he's not even my whitest friend

youtube.com/user/JonTronShow/discussion

How much you want to bet all of the faggots commenting were never subbed to him and are a bunch of LARPing shitdicks from Gizmodo? Click newest.

He is gonna be just fine, he is a very talented dude. and as the other cuck said, he is the proof white people can look further skin or heritage.

Jon's been making fun of leftists since 2014 you retard.

socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow

To be fair, he is down 10k subs over the past few days

Not that that is a huge amount considering his total amount, but still

i would listen , but probably sounded like a playground argument that happened to be recorded

Yeah but this isn't a trend that is sustainable. There are only so many extremist SJWs subscribed to him. Most of his subscribers are just normal people who don't give a fuck about politics.

>You know who else said x? HITLER!!!!

Fuck off hillary shill

>socialblade.com/youtube/user/jontronshow
Sub drop slowed down really quick, he doesn't upload anyway.

Asi Pacobro, he is not whiter than any other regular mestizo in mexico.