So, this isn't happening anymore now that Trump's president, right?

So, this isn't happening anymore now that Trump's president, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ekqu_Ku7nuY
nationalheritagemuseum.typepad.com/library_and_archives/benjamin-banneker/
youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why WOULDNT it? Trump loves women, blacks, jews, and people of all races and gender identities

Sup Forums needs to mature

"S'mattah witchoo crazy crackahs?! All I'se wannet was tuh get away from Massah an' dat eeeevil cocka his! I din't even WANNA be on dat twenny! Lansakes, you muthuhfuckuhs know how much twenny bucks buy you back den? Twenny bucks'd buy you TWENNY "BUCKS." Oooeee! If'n Ah had twenny strong bucks servicin' me, I'da nevah even TRIEDDA run away. Sheeeeit."

I could see Trump rallying to get Reagan put on it

Wasn't Trump at Jackson's grave today on Jackson's birthday?

I don't think the $20 is changing.

All of Western Civilization is basically done, Whites have been taught to hate themselves, it's too late, this generation of young adult males would rather play video games and jack off to cartoons like edgy 13 year olds instead of defending everything their ancestors fought for. This is mainly because the Weak betas stayed and reproduced during the 20th Century while the Alphas went and got slaughtered. The Generation of young boys in Gen Z are even worse. Something is in the water because Autism is at an all time high. Our woman open their legs for brown conquerors and our education system is run by leftist marxists indoctrinating our youth. Jews are perverting every ounce of purity we once had and the family unit is destroyed. Mainline Cable shows display Interracial relationships and nobody socializes, just sit on our phone at wage slave jobs acting like everything is fine. At this point there is no turning back, only option to save the West is War, Brutal War, Chaos and Struggle which will lead to ultra Nationalist uprisings..

And Trump knows this, even though he is somewhat of a vessel, he knows what it is. And he may be able to help.

Reagan was a fucking awful president.

>Iran-Contra
>Skyrocketing debt
>De-regulated Wall Street which eventually caused multiple recessions

The only reason he got elected was because of his opponents. People hated Carter and Walter Mondale was an extremely weak candidate.

Like Trump would put anyone but fucking Trump on it.

I dont disagree with you! But have you ever seen how much Trump sucks his cock?

What has this black man done for America? How is it more impactful than Jackson or Washington or Lincoln?

They can change the bill all they want. I'll either stop using 20s or only use ones with Jackson on it.

Yeah Trump thinks he's like Reagan but he's not. Reagan at least had experience in politics, and the vast majority of people liked him going into his first term.

Nixon also was extremely competent, although he abused his power pretty badly.

no

wtf ive matured and will be a democrat now

Isn't Jackson's face on federal reserve billls a slap in the face?

>Twenty dollar bill.

>Price of a crack rock.

wtf i hate white males now

Yes it was the equivalent of the moneymen taking a scalp and laffing about how they ultimately prevailed over andy.

I could care less about who's on their fake paper currency

This shit was the catalyst for me and my 3 year long gf...

>So, this isn't happening anymore now that Trump's president, right?

Trump should make a $500 note, and put Benjamin Banneker on it.

it would be a 4d mind fuck, Illuminati symbolism back on the money, blacks would have to get a job to ever see one...

why are they putting harriet tubgirl on money

I don't see how you can blame them, who the hell would start a family when things are looking so bleak?

But just go ahead and try to out breed all the brown people and see how that works out for you.

i think u hab right idees

I Swear i saw that before as a copypasta.

If they wanted to put a black person on it why not someone that makes sense? Like Frederick Douglass or MLK.

oh look, this fucking leaf again

I remember you from "which President is the greatest" threads

You're a bog guy

Because war... War never changes.

>
>You're a bog guy

Who ain't?

Trump is getting rid of paper cash completely. We'll be using gold coins engraved with scenes of America's greatest achievements, like the moon landing and nuking the fuck out of Japan.

who's this semen demon?

jesus he's thicc

>Weak betas stayed and reproduced during the 20th Century while the Alphas went and got slaughtered.
nigger what

more americans died in the fucking civil war than any other war combined, and it wasnt even that huge a slice of the pop

>Mr. Bog? I'm TED. Uhh you don't get to bring your brother...

I still need my bix bucks tho

>>Sexy KAC I need you to take a picture of me calling my brother...

What would be wrong with Harriet Tubman on the 20 dollar bill? She didn't contribute to the genocide of the Native Americans, and she directly saved the lives of hundreds of slaves, she certainly did more good in her life than anyone on /pol, including myself. I will give Andrew Jackson credit, he did directly call out the (((bankers))) who would control and fuck over America for good in the early twentieth century:

“Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves.”

>mfw I see all these bogfags not taking the Klinkpill yet

Please make this happen. The butt hurt would be historical.

shes ugly and a nigger

Nope. But this is

Great point, wow really made me think. With logic like this, it's hard to see how anyone wouldn't take this board seriously. Do society a favor and kill yourself, the likes of you are not needed.

Since when has there been $12 bills?

oh god I hope not, it's not so much that i'm against putting another character on a dollar bill, it's just that harriet tubman literally looks like a fucking gorilla

>Not having lesbians poets in your money.

Shame on you america.

NOPE!

JACKSON FOREVER!

He will be on the $20.00 equivalent 200 years from now.

i dont want to throw up every time i use a 20 laddie

Argentina, it's your sister Brittney White
She's "white" too!

It would be Smug Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=Ekqu_Ku7nuY

who gives a fuck about this shit only niggers carry 20s anyways

>Thinking it's impossible for any black person to never get a $500 bill

Reagan is better than some irrelevant nog

>in before the majority of people ask for 2 10's instead of a 20

>Frederick Douglass or MLK.
either of these are infinitley better choices

The triggering of the left would be glorious for generations. This must happen.

we barely use paper money as it is. who fucking cares

>Hey guys look at me I'm racist too! I even use ((( ))) haha fuck jews. But seriously we should celebrate black history because blacks contributed more to this country than any other group. Black women in particular.

Please, please at least try to not be so obvious you shill, it's no fun shooting fish in a barrel.

Put her on the penny. Think of the ink savings.

Only the idiot Dems would seek to boot their best President from $20 for Tubman.

>Thinking it's impossible for any black person to never get a $500 bill

Implying you would need a Bank account, over EBT... ATM's only has $20 bills, most drug transactions are under $100.

Yeah you would have to go out to get you one...

i bet its already being printed, it just wont go into circulation yet.

Nope

Brittney White

Generation Z will save us user, or at least they'll help push us in the right direction. Much work is yet to be done.

Ok pol
I have to talk about this.
So these people, the banks, had to set up the final note...as a joke.
The left bitched to get harriet tubman on the bill..
The banks were like ...okay.
So they ut the lousiest picture they could get on it. To where the bitvh looks like a silverback gorilla.
Then they put jackson on the back to finalize the joke... a freed slave and a slave owner, locked in perpetual cjase like orion and scorpio...never escaping one another...and never able to meet.
They also knew the left couldnt bitch about the pic that they used out of fear of saying she looked so poorly on tbe note.
The whole while the banks are laughing their asses off.
Thats just my theory...i could just be retarded.

Trump is going to put his OWN face on it.

digits confirm

>Douglass or MLK
I'd actually support this. much better choices.

He was re-elected because he was a good communicator and rode the wave of the feel-good 80s. Unfortunately, he was also a globalist shill who set us on the path to where we are today.

get fugged fag :DD

I meant to attach this to my Generation Z post.

Jackson was our best president. If Trump routs the den of vipers in the banking system like he did and we get trail of tears part two mestizo boogaloo, we're in for a great eight years.

>Single-handedly defeated communism
>Put secret satellite lasers into orbit that safeguard our country to this day
>Only president to have a monkey sidekick

>awful president
>Canada

It's still happening, they just went with a different design.

you are retarded and you should kill yourself

You are too kind

let's start a white house petition to put trump on all the currency

does Sup Forums realize that liberals are cannibals who eat the old and this is a perfect metaphor for their ideology, right?

>>Douglass or MLK
>I'd actually support this. much better choices.

you know know how money works

nationalheritagemuseum.typepad.com/library_and_archives/benjamin-banneker/

Nice attempt at despair shilling, friendo. "^)

I could have sworn I've seen a variation of this copy-pasta before.

Most Whites I know are very racist, even if they don't openly admit it. The majority of military (and especially actual combat personnel) are white.

We could kill or drive off half the shit-skin population by cutting welfare to the POC and then quarantining the cities and letting them starve/kill each other. Then, move in with heavily right-wing death-squads and clean up what's left.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM

It won't be easy, but it must be done. The Spanish faced a worse situation vs the Moors during the Re-Conquista and they still prevailed and went on to become one of the world's largest empires.

Don't let the shills discourage you from a winnable fight. You just have to get off your asses and prepare for it and exert effort in it's direction.

She belongs on the $10
>Get rid of the kike hamilton

Yeah Trump love Andrew Jackson

this
not to mention he has a portrait of Jackson next to his desk in the oval office.

science

Neil Armstrong should be on the $20 bill.

It's coming soon, brothers.

No he's replacing her with Henry Ford like he should be.

Hamilton was a god-tier founding father, he is right where he belongs. Put Tubman on the $1 coin.

>MLK
>a communist on the $20 bill
I'd prefer to stay in the good timeline thank you.

Beautiful.
>No federal reserve

Andrew Jackson was the best president.

No people, no Illuminati, that's the most racist shit I've ever seen

looks somewhat aesthetically pleasing on first glance but is also very bland and soulless like a default windows theme.

Trump has a statue of Jackson behind his desk.

Based.

>Hamilton was a god-tier founding father, he is right where he belongs. Put Tubman on the $1 coin.

You are a Rothschild stooge

I enjoy this, but it will never happen.

If the new 100 is anything to go by the goal seems to be to make our currency as ugly and retarded as they possibly can.

Very popular President at the time. Sweeping electoral victories, hardy general victories, decent average approval rating.