Wondering if you guys would mind informing me

What's the deal with the hating jews meme? Is it a running joke? Do you guys actually hate them?

Just curious as 99% of jews don't give a fux about anything beyond just eating fucking and sleeping like the rest of humans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7rgwkS2uAWY
youtu.be/_r9Z-hTn1r4
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=H5nzjkmtCOc
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtu.be/HNhF28fzN9I?t=219
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do Jews control the banks and the media?

why do the Jews hate everyone who isn't Jewish? why do jews see other races as animals?

mostly jealousy of their close-knit high iq communities

it's just a joke, we're roleplaying as nazis

>Is it a running joke?
yes
>Do you guys actually hate them?
if you're an atheist you have to hate all religions

I suppose because after being exiled throughout history, while not being enslaved, due to need.
They formed cults as a way to get power and prosper. Seems absolutely fine with me.

why are "liberal" jews opening the gates for hordes of rapefugees to invade the West

why are "conservatie" jews tricking us into destabilizing mudshit countries and creating the rapefugees hordes?

Makes sense, thanks for clarifying.

Although I don't doubt that the jews are behind it all, you amerifags really got the rapefugee hordes started. The jews might be behind it but you guys actually went in and did their bidding for them.

>marxist atheists, descended from jews, are letting mudshits into your country democratically
>Jewish nationalists are commiting genocide against muslims
>same thing
kys kiddo

Most Jews are all leftist cunts that hate white people

Have you ever lived with and worked with jews?

t. used to think >da joos was a meme until moving to the north east

what genocide, your people dont have the balls for that schlomo. muslims do a better job of removing kebab than israel. shit, israel is best pals with saudi now anyway.

post greentext story or something

this

only leftist cucks hate the jews. They are all ctr shills who are trying to make the alt-right look weak and crazy. Anti-semitism is a strictly leftist idealogy.

gas the kikes!

I'm part Jewish here, letting you know I'm basically alt-right. A lot of Jews voted for trump this election. Also Jews feel like an exile wherever they go since once someone knows you're Jewish, they won't stop bothering you until you get the fuck away from them.

Jealousy mostly. Jews are documented to have the highest IQ's and successes and a bunch of neckbeards and shitskins posing as whites get pissy about it

You can call it a "nigger mentality"

Jews have a huge rate of interracial marriage. I don't think they got that big of a problem with goys desu.

he ded boi

i-it's just ironic, s-schlomo.. hahah

Hitler was a leftist then.

Got it.

How does it feel, to know that you're literally retarded?

>believing the holohoax

can't get much more cucked than this...The holocaust never happened, libtard, jews were treated exceptionally well in nazi germany.

well, schlomo, everything on Sup Forums is artistic expression and not to be taken as a reflection of reality

It's a historically documented fact, you idiot. If you chose not to believe that the holocaust happened at this point, you're willfully being ignorant. Have fun in your alternative reality, cuck.

"Sup Forums is in a state of permanent disruption". This is why. This is why it's in a permanent state of disruption.

t. honest Jew

>if you're an atheist you have to hate all religions
Atheism is not the same as anti-theism.

get over it, hillary lost, fucking shills...

I don't hate jews. I just avoid them whenever I can

Hahaha literally, what does this have to do with Hillary? Is this your response when you can't respond to an argument? Bring up loser Hillary? Pathetic

you voted for hillary because she promised to wipe israel off the map. You're a leftist cuck.

Uhh, I actually believe in the fact that the Holocaust happened, that's all I said. How does that translate into "voting for Hillary because she wants to wipe Israel off the map? Fuck man, you're deluded. Your argument isn't coherent at all. Retard

because all anti-semites are leftist cucks who believe the holohoax.

They are destroying Europe, flooding it with Africans, so we start hating them and engage in a war that we don't want.
ZIONISTS want us to fight for them and destroy Iran and Saudi Arabia.

SubHumans need to be killed off. Jews are the subbest of subhuman.

You're very confused there, buddy. Anti-semites deny the holocaust. There's a reason why Neo-Nazis and far right wingers who spread anti-Semitic garbage tend to do this. Hitlerfag much?

The religion of Judaism is what is terrible. It is a religion of pride and spiritual death. There are some Jews who seem to retain that pride even if they are not religious, and that is also terrible. It is wrong, however, to discriminate against ethnic Jews for being ethnically Jews alone, because they may not be smug and prideful like the stereotype that all Jews are like that. It is like hip hop culture in the African American community: hip hop culture generally promotes things like violence, drugs, hustling, gang loyalty, etc.; however, not all black people are into the hip hop culture, and it is wrong to condemn all black people to that stereotype.

I'm over the whole "jews are evil" idea. But some can be assholes. And if they are its usually to try and better you.

You people act like pic related

get out

>t. Kike faggot
Gas yourself nigger tier scum

DESU they make the worst long term decisions. How many times have they lost their homeland only to get it back and lose it again. It's going to happen again. History always repeats itself.

>99% of jews don't give a fux about anything

And the rest of 1% Jew ClusterFux its resident country beyond recognition...

I don't bother talking to Jews. The main thing is convincing other white people. Thats all we need to do really. White people decide what happens next.

We can't whine like we're being oppressed. Thats not what white people do. We just need the collective will to conquer again.

We don't hate Jews for being intelligent, but we hate a lot of what international Jewry has done and is doing *with* their intelligence. Whites don't get a "well they were smarter" to deflect criticism of what we've done to nonwhites, so Jews don't get that cop out either.

They will fuck you you over for money whenever they get a chance while pretend to be poor. You just need to deal with them few times to figure out what kind of people they are. I've worked with them rented from from them and even went to their degenerate parties. They Jew each other often too.

Either kill yourself you worthless shill, or lurk more.

I have come to learn something OP.
You have cool jews, and not so cool jews.

I used to have the Sup Forums view and i lived in the middle east which further fueled it.

Th problem that Sup Forums has is that they view all jews as liberal jews. There is this certain group of jews that will always remind you of the holocaust, wont accept any joke that fall on the course racist.

But at some point i fell on this chat room called redpills. The mods were american jews. I was really redpilled jews arent that bad.

its a question about how knowledgeable you are. Don't fall for the generalization that pol has its stupid and can destroy your life.

There is maybe one decent Jew out of ten and even then he'll never consider you his best friend.

.t personal experience

this is a bullshit thread

/sage

>being controlled by a jewish ethnic minority
>"seems completly fine with me"

Kill yourself

jews need to die.

youtu.be/7rgwkS2uAWY

youtu.be/_r9Z-hTn1r4

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38

youtube.com/watch?v=H5nzjkmtCOc

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

youtu.be/HNhF28fzN9I?t=219

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

Also all money is debt, our whole monetary system is a jewish pyramid scheme.

It's partially a running joke. Some of them are Neo Nazis who hate jews but its kind of becoming a meme now that people use ironically

>ITT: newfags think anti-semitism is ironic

No. But they are more educated than most ethnic groups. The jewish criminals are more effective.

>ITT: Stormfags think people take them seriously

The thing is that the jewish elite is anti white, pro imegration and for globalisation.

It dosen't matter what the regular jewish populace think, it matters what the jews with power thinks.

It's also a great disconnect between isareal and jews abroad. Jews abroad are often very liberal, and call themselfs "white" when they push for more imegration and call themself semite when anti white work quotas get put in, when they where the same people that pushed for it as "whites" to begin with.

kys

This is officially a Jewish Question thread. Post the redist of redpills.

How about you fucking lurk more, faggot?

Hahahahahahahahaha

>jews
>effective

choose one

This is the spanish communist that keeps posting communist threads. He is a plebbit fag that has no place among us.

Fuck you, throw yourself into a fucking oven you goddamn juden

this

This is true. North East has many jews and they do indeed act this way.

nufag detected. hide thread. lurk more op.

this, have meet three jews in sweden evryone was like this.

This. My best friend is a jew and this describes her almost perfectly

It's da joos man

It's mainly just hating jews that:
1) literally believe goys are animals
2) think circumcision is ok
3) zionism
4) pushing degeneracy
5) being loansharks aka usury
6) muh persecution. fucking whining all the time.
7) no loyalty to host culture.

There are more reasons... but it's not really hatred for just being a jew. It's based on jewish collective behavior. Anti-semitism can be destroy if the jews want it to. But they don't.

I would agree that jews aren't connected to some hivemind like stormfags and Sup Forumstards seem to believe. However, there is a problem with the jewish elite (and specifically the JEWISH elite) who make up 90% of the 1%

>meme

hating anyone a priori is ignorant, however if you look at Jews as a group, from a macro perspective, questions will naturally start to form in your mind.

Why are they so vastly overrepresented in certain crucial areas to culture and society such as law, banking, entertainment, academia, corporate, etc?

Why do most Jews hide behind anti-semitism when you criticize them?

Why does it seem like most Jews are pro multiculturalism and therefore against integration?

Why is there a double standard of tribalism for Jews, yet Jews heavily criticize white groups for tribalism without much noise about african, arab, asian tribalism?

answering these questions, among others, is something that is very difficult to do. Is it genetic? Is it a conspiracy? Is it their culture? Is it nurture? Is it mental illness?

Although most of us are most likely joking. Some people actually think that killing Jews is the way to go. Don't get me wrong, I'm against the mass immigration and the sheer amount of feminist around today, but I don't think Jews cause it.

>Been on Sup Forums literally 5 minutes
>Seen 6 threads
>5 of them are "woe is me, muh poor Jews, you know they aren't that bad goys"

JIDF out in real force today.

>Jews control my country's media and financial system and prevent the Goyim from gaining power or control in those systems due to their racial hegemony.

>They use this power to destroy/loot our economy and brainwash our people to except their own racial death via mass immigration of Low-IQ subhumans and Chinks who steal their technology.

>This is a good thing and I totally support it because Jews were rightfully and justifiably tortured/persecuted/killed/and expelled form every other country they have ever lived in for doing the exact same thing they are doing now.

Holy shit, you are a cuck of the highest order. You need to be purged along with them.

Saem desu. Mindbogglingly terrible ppl

They are vile, effeminate creatures. Ugly souls.

They are like disgusting girls in men's bodies.

Ugly, hairy little goblins with a vile self-righteousness.

The only good Jew is a dead one.

As it's not surprising, everyone here mentions the most superficial reasons. When they should be saying: USURY, FEDERAL RESERVE, IMF, WORLD BANK, ENGINEERED ECONOMIC CRISES, FLEECING THE MASSES WITH LEGAL TENDER BACKED BY NOTHING BUT DEBT

But hey, these are not as sexy as talking about refugees (which were created through US Military chasing after Zionist interests in the first place)

No, no, just keep on talking about like, SJW's and shit. You'll fix your republic for sure

Goddamit, Sup Forums got me hating jews again.

MODS are so fucked. The prune fun entertaining mindless ramble threads but given hate threads like this they are many and endless. Whats Sup Forums doing. Are we now in the control of CIA only chans. Bring back real threads of fun and shit posts. FUCK these endless ELVIS and his Church Mice editions.

>Jews are also human
Pol :
OMFG STOP SHILLING FOR ISRAEL, TAKE YOUR SHEKELS AND LEAVE