Sup Forums will defend the private prison complex

In the early 80s our prison population was under 100,000... Now its more than 4 million (including people on probation/parole). Sup Forumstards will say "hurr durr, dumb naggers commitin crimes n shiett," without realizing that there is literally no other escape from crippling poverty in many black neighborhoods other than to sell drugs.

Sup Forumstards don't realize that mass incarceration is just another means of racial control. It's literally a war on the impoverished. People get out of prison and they have no other life prospects because they're branded as felons.

Nice "War on Drugs" guys.. let's put +4 million through the criminal justice system.. just so they can be replaced by new drug dealers and the problem isn't even slightly fixed.

Inb4..
> It'z cuz they subhuman blaks and shieet...

Thousands of whites being put behind bars for opioid use and selling... Hmmm.. interesting how even white people have to turn to drugs when they become poor and disenfranchised.

I say execute 'em all.

>Source: NAACP
Yeah, totally not biased. No url/link at all either.

>Muh Feelings
>Muh Innocent Junkies
>Muh poor niggers
>Muh Criminals

OP is a faggot.
I agree with
Execute all of em.

>Sup Forums is one person

the prison industrial complex is the most jewish thing since the synagogue. it promotes long sentences for minor offences and re-offender rates are insane in your third world country

I'd love to see you guys grow up in these urban circumstances.. You do realize that black poverty is the direct result of segregation and racism that is still very much alive today.

Drug offenses like... selling drugs?

Niggers are animals fuck them. They don't sell drugs to feed their children or pay rent but to buy air Jordans and subwoofers.

Fuck them

More white people drink caffeine than the number of black people that smoke crack. Yet black are arrested for drug use more often. Dis be raysis

And what is the ratio of violent crimes committed while selling the drugs?

I did you faggot, grew up in the West side of Cleveland, I was fine. Went to school with the blacks, they chose to be failures,. They chose to commit crime and sell drugs, they chose to abuse substances, whereas I stayed on the right path to get the diploma. It's their fault. When will you realize this?

What are you even asking/stating?
You're so all over the place I want to talk with you but I can't make out a coherent statement, just a stream of mish mashed buzzwords.

As a response to your image though, I'll just say it doesn't shock me that some people are smart enough to do drugs without getting caught

You do realize that the private industrial prison system is the only way to correct the problem that is the "hood" nigger. They don't kill each other fast enough, and anytime someone who isn't black takes one out it's all "muh hate crime".

I say segregate their asses out of the hood and back to the fucking desert.

Amen.

LOL!! All this says is niggers are dealing drugs as 13% of the population to a majority population of drug USERS!!

>whites are using - use drugs.
>sent to prison for drug offences - selling or being caught in possession of drugs!

LOL!

>5 times as many whites use drugs as blacks
>blacks 1/8 of the population
>not saying non-hispanic whites

kek fuck niggers

This

You'd think this would deter niggers from commiting crime and ending up in prison, but no. They kill each other even more frequently now, sell and do more drugs, more gangs pop up, more robberies, murders, rapes, break-ins...

The less niggers on the streets the better. In lieu of execution keeping them in prison is the solution.

Read all of the data on black hyper-violence before returning here. Heroin doesn't make you rape a 92 year old woman. Black drug sentencing is a way to get incredibly destructive criminals off the streets.

The people who always argue this never went to school with niggers. I had seen a niglet drop kick a teacher in the stomach by 2nd grade.
.t Toledofag

Let me explain for retards.
Whites and Blacks live in segregated areas. Segregation may be over legally, but blacks bring the hood with them, and whites don't want to live in the hood.
Blacks tend to commit more crimes.
Police tend to stay and patrol high crimes areas.
Police stop tyrone who looks like a robber, or was in an area where a robbery happened.
Tyrone had drugs on him.
Tyrone pretends to be gangsta, and pretends he know the law better than his lawyer. In addition, he is too broke to hire a good lawyer and takes a public defender.
Tyrone got jailed for using drugs.

Good job OP. You are absolutely correct. Sup Forums is full of boot-lickers unfortunately.

I've seen shit too, nothing worse than black girls at 7:45 am.

>In the early 80s our prison population was under 100,000
329,122 in 1980

White people smoke weed in their parent's basement

Black people smoke crack in gas station bathrooms

Bankers do coke off hookers arses.

GOING TO WAR AGAINST THE UNITED STATES GLOBAL PROPAGANDA CENTER
BUMP THESE THREADS
GET INFORMED
CALLING ALL AUTISTS
The fight against McCain will rage on

>west side of cleveland
> harsh urban area
> mfw a mix of white, black, hispanic

Literally gtfo.

I was under the impression the impression that drug chargers on there own were rare. That its usually the case that drugs are found during the arrest for an unrelated crime. So if I'm not mistaken this paints a rather negative picture of the African American community.

drug use gets you citations, drug sales gets you jail time

here lays the difference

omg so true xd ;^)))

#smashthepatriarchy #yolo

sent from my iPhone

Just throwing this here, considering this is where the thread is headed

>there is literally no other escape from crippling poverty in many black neighborhoods other than to sell drugs

How the fuck does selling drugs help you escape poverty? When you choose to sell drugs, you are basically choosing to be poor the rest of your life.

every lefty deserve this fate

it's an abomination

>whitey do the crime, but we do tha time
>source: me

Surprised it wasn't written in crayon.

Here's the problem:

There is a weak correlation between poverty and violent crime, and a strong correlation between race and violent crime.

His last words uttered with his final breath, as he's laying on the floor and blood is pouring out of his body, were "Russia did this"

Surely it has nothing to do with niggers being fucking stupid and carrying drugs on them when they commit crimes.

Nice job getting your graphs from Breitbart.

Nice job countering my data with data of your own.

Here's one from a source you might like: The black-friendly Washington Post.

We dindu nuffin de raycis laws be puttin us down n shiet

That being said I'm against many facets of the prison industrial complex.

This is not an argument

Big bird is right but with robotics they'd just be redundant.

kek
niggers aren't human. prisons are zoos

Russia clearly hacked that nigger

>blacks going to prison

>there is literally no other escape from crippling poverty in many black neighborhoods other than to sell drugs
Is this very weak bait?

that's easy because blacks sell drugs to whites

In the early 1980s, there was no crack cocaine. Then in 1985 came crack cocaine. Destroyed the world. Changed policing forever.

Math and statistics. Learn them. Jesus it's not even worth trying to teach you averages, means and math you autistic fuck.

Tfw some user is lecturing me on mathematics when I'm a Theoretical Mathematics undergrad.

It's because of niggers like these
That I'd rather feed them to the fish than waste tax money on prisons.

Breaking news: Two niggers sucker punch old woman on church and steal the donation box.
Sound familiar?
Fuck the niggers up, no mercy.

>black poverty is the direct result of segregation and racism
bullshit

>source
>NAACP

The top ten counties in the us are majority white and the crime rate in those areas are lower than the national average.

Well first of all, no fucking shit there are "5x" more whites doing drugs. There's 150 million more whites than blacks in this country.

So all this is really saying is that whites are more careful about concealing drugs.

>phillipines
flips are some of the lowest IQ subhuman people I have ever come across in my life. I live in a city full of fillipino shits and everything about their culture is degenerate. they commit crime, do drugs, emulate nigger culture, and pump out babies and leech off welfare. fillipinos look and act like monkeys to me. they are barely above abos in my eyes. a horrible disgusting abomination of a race created out of moorish-indian rape babbies. look at the state of the phillipines today. its all flips but its still managed to be complete and utter shit.

fuck fillipinos

Then why did you open this thread you stupid nigger?

wrong

pinoys are some of the most based people i know. they are the highest mixing asian race like 50% intermix in mixed relationships and oppose nigs, jews, arabs and libtards and generally see themselves as both azn AND western.

notice how your whole argument is "fuck x" very libtard of you

>what is possession with intent to distribute with multiple priors vs. simple possession first time offender

>Using drugs
>Drug offenses
Yes, believe it or not, people are administered drugs for medical problems.

There's a big difference between a 40 year old man taking tylenol and Tyrone doing Xanax with his nigger friends.

This is fucking retarded. Whites are roughly 6 times the population size of blacks. And not living in ghetto poverty. Of fucking course blacks are more represented in prison sentencing of drug offences. Blacks also tend to be the dealers.

>race mixing is cool guys!
>leaf flag
leaf....

In addition, blacks are represented INCREDIBLY disproportionately in violent crime arrests, convictions, AND, most importantly, victimization reports (meaning a sampling of victims' descriptions of attackers, with no policing bias). Niggers are prone to crime. Them being over-represented in minor crimes is natural, and keeps us all safer.

not an argument

1. guys first of all blacks commit more crimes than whites this is based on statistics

2. blacks commit more violent crimes so any drug related crimes are more likely to put blacks in jail and whites on fines

3. whites are higher % of the population so you cannot count the blacks and whites and compare the two groups. you need figure out and compare the % of black population

4. many blacks live in high crime rate areas and ghettos while whites don't. drug related crimes for white people may be much more mild in the illegal sense while blacks may be involved in shootings gang violence and other kind of violence promoted by or influenced the area they live in

How about getting the United Negro College Fund to pay for your nigger ass to go to school? There are so many programs for you monkeys already that if you weren't criminals you and the wetbacks would already completely control this country. The punishment-based prison system is the only way to deal with you: a rehabilitation-based justice system can theoretically work for whites and chinks, because whites and chinks have high IQs. The Muslims have figured out something that works in their countries, cutting off the hands of thieves and all that, and if they didn't keep coming to attack us here I'd be fine with it staying in their countries. But a nigger can't be redeemed except by going to Towelheadistan and converting to Islam, then staying there.

Here's the redpill on "nonviolent" drug offenses:

The reason blacks are incarcerated for drug crimes at a far higher rate than whites are is because blacks are more violent. When the police arrest somebody for assault, they have a mess on their hands, and the crime can be more difficult to prove than you might imagine unless there's actual video of it. It's a lengthier and more tedious legal process to convict someone charged with assault/battery, while drug possession is an easy crime to prove. So if the cops arrest a violent nog and find weed in his pocket, they'll generally offer him a plea bargain -- plead guilty to the drug crime, serve a brief minimum sentence, and the assault charges are dropped.

As a result, a lot of nogs are in prison for "drug possession," when in reality, they were arrested for being violent, and the drugs on their person were only found as a result of that.

Suuure

>muh fee fees

>I'll take what are "priors" for 500

Kys.
Sage.

This is a good point too.

Don't be a dumb nigger. Look at the school demographics and city's population breakdown by age and race. Urban whites typically either don't have children, send their children to private schools, or move to the suburbs when they have children. The whites in the UVA dot map you used are mostly childless. There are plenty of white neighborhoods in every city, but the schools are desegregated and there aren't many white children in the overall public school system. My urban neighborhood is ~85% white, but the local high school is ~70% black.

Thats because white people just smoke weed and play vidya whereas nig nogs commit other crimes and then also get caught for possession and its added to their charge

I'm black. Will one of you just kill me? I do the best I can, have a masters in Biochemistry, and I'm still worth less than a white convict that the local research facility hired ahead of me. I've done nothing wrong but I'm another fucking nigger in everyone's eyes.

I left the shithole cities.
I finished school while working construction simultaneously.
I worked for this medical facility for free "experience" and moved to the city they offered me the job. A predominately white area where things seemed to be better for me.

I was dropped within a month. I did everything right, right?

I want to die. Please kill me.

America truly wont be great until we rid the country of niggers. As impossible as it is, I think the niggers need their own ethno state. The crime rate and prison population would drop below sea level, along with many other advantages. A guy can dream though, right?

So how does it works?
>Black communities are too poor
>I have to sell dope to survive
>Sell dope to others too poor to survive junkies

All of my WUT?

I'm mixed and I grew into a fucking favela you retarded piece of shit
They're the physical form of the "segregation" you talk about.
I have also experienced quite a lot of the so caled "racism" from the police.
Especially they decided to search me and then apologized and let me go scot free when they realized I had nothing on me.
I'm not rich(yet) but I'm rising in life and now I'm sucessfully free from the favela
Note that I'm neither rich, smart, tall nor beautiful.
I did it with the sweat of my back and any stupid fuck could've done it if they really cared to try instead of crying all the time
So the next time you feel the need to come here talk shit about things you don't understand, just shove a fist up your morbidly obese ass a little.
It'd be the only action you've gotten since the rabbi sucked your freshly chopped cock.

All of my family grew up in neighborhoods that niggers inhabited and RUINED. I may not personally know what its like, but they do, and had they not worked until they got the money to move to a suburban area, I'd be surrounded by niggers 24/7.

>grow up in these urban circumstances

Understand this: I'd rather commit suicide than live in a nigger-infested neighborhood.

It's not because you're black, dude. Doing everything right doesn't magically guarantee success, and the overwhelming number of new degree holders is making things harder.

Congratulations on advancing to the level of genuine professional problems and not hood shit.

>I'm another fucking nigger in everyone's eyes

Nah, you've actually managed to go further than hood niggers do. You're more of an African American than a scummy fucking nigger.

Cuz drug dealers are rich

... so your saying the worthless niggers that grew up in Cleveland have no excuses for being worthless niggers?

>p.s. you'd be correct

You are totally not trolling

t. tyrone the leaf. right, why don't I start citing my sources from the daily stormer, not biased at all either. If they had cited the FBI or a police department website, fair game but they cited the naacp whose only agenda is to advance niggers.

You are a very bad troll

maybe if they did drugs behind closed doors (and without blaring nog rhymes), like normal white folks, and stopped carrying it in their pockets/(stolen) vehicles they might not be arrested so much

#food4thot

>There is no way for blacks to earn money except sell drugs

It's called a job.

Appreciate the reassurance but fuck. I'm stuck in Wisconsin now with student loans out the ass and it's embarrassing as fuck putting up cones for road repairs at this level of education. I won't be able to afford to do this much longer either. I just kinda wish things were better and I don't know what else to do with myself.

I have very little reason to look forward to waking up each day and looking for job prospects in areas I can't afford to work in.

The war on drugs was started for many reasons, the primary one being a stepping stone for politicians to engage in virtue signalling. Its a pretty universal polticians stance to be "tough on crime." The easiest way to be tough on crime is to make more stuff illegal.

Billions and billions flooded into law enforcement, which in turn influenced drug sources to compensate by becoming more heavily armed and violent, increase both volume of production and potency of the product.

So right off the bat the war on drugs made the drug problem worse. Obviously our wonderful government responded by militarizing our police force.

Now its spiralled out of control into an arms race between two multi billion dollar industries.

The best way to combat drugs is a combination of prevention and treatment of addiction. These measures are not only more effective but also cost a fraction of what it does to arm and equip a standing army to replace your police force.

But thats not tough on crime and doesnt give politicians a leg up, plus law enforcement having become a part of the military industrial comllex carries with it a full compliment of lobbyists.

Its fucking ridiculous. Our local sheriffs department just demanded an MRAP, fully automatic machineguns to replace the regular AR-15s they had, new level 4 body armor, and state of the art equipment to aid in drug interdiction.

Its an 8 man department in a county of 3,000 people in Montana, its been 15 years since anyone got shot in this county and that was a legitimate hunting accident.

The drugs here are mostly teenagers with some weed and a few hillbillies who pop a few extra pain killers when they drink to get more fucked up than usual. Why the FUCK do we need guys running around in armored vehicles with machineguns wrapped in kevlar from head to toe like they are getting ready to go to iraq?

Because, if you dont fund it the drug dealers win!!!!!! You dont want that do you? Just think of the children!!!!!

no pol is not one person , some fags will. but ultimately for profit prisons and jails are a business, and need to maintain capacity as regulted in the contracts with the governments. let that sink in. cops trying to meet quotas isnt good for anyone.

Yeah fuck black people. This was literally the thread directly above OP's. Black people contribute absolutely nothing to society, and their mental handicap creates an environment in which the rest of the civilized world must foster them as children. Blacks and Muslims are the antithesis of humanity.

This

>drug dealing is a legitimate occupation
>some of us can't find real work
>this is all we have

Then go the FUCK back to school and finish getting an education you stupid apes. Stop saying drug dealing is a legitimate occupation/job. Its NOT. I swear niggers are genetically the laziest fucking race on Earth.

>Source: NAACP

Washington post made an article that whites were more likely to sell drugs compared to blacks. They stated the statistics as
whites 6.6% and blacks 5%
It is scary how politically charged the article is and makes for mostly clickbait.

>In the early 80s our prison population was under 100,000... Now its more than 4 million (including people on probation/parole).

Sauce those stats up, OP. Also for your pic-related.

Also want more exact years to compare & contrast to total U.S. population, and specific categories of crimes.

There's a prison-industrial complex that needs to be made profitable, so start factoring in who is making money off that and where they spend their lobbying dollars.

Nice little side business: eliminating several million citizens from the eligible voter pool. Take a close look at who benefits from that.

How do you propose I go about giving a fuck? These people have impulse control so low that they can't function in our society, we should just send them back as soon it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they committed a crime. Criminal records don't matter in Africa

this guys right

when the nogs move in the house prices drop
and the whites who can leave.

happened in my old neighborhood.
all white working class, decent low crime
the nigs moved in and that was the end of it.

some nigs moved in next to us
parents left 6 months later
two weeks after we moved bullets went through my old bedroom window meant for the guy who lived next to us.
neighborhood is now a war zone

Maybe parents should be married and work to make their family successful and practice good behaviors and raise their kids to value virtue and ethics, respect the law and authority.

recognize the needs of others and help appropriately but not give into the pressures of politicians pandering to the pan handling undeserving poor.

I have to walk by thirty of these assholes every day to and from work and they are nearly all able bodied middle aged males. They are drunk, on drugs, there before work, there after. They are smelly make the whole Street smell like urine.

They should probably get their shit together and stop doing drugs and drinking and clean themselves and act with some decency. That'd be a start.

Instead they don't bathe and consume intoxicants and cuss at people and beg for money and bring down society with their misery.

I would pay an extra dime to send them to prison. They are mostly white here. Fuck them. At least in prison they can't reproduce and make more shifty humans

>beating him with his own cane after he offered to pay for their meal
>a nice, peaceful white man offered a bunch of sorry ass fucking niggers handouts
>he didn't have to in the first place and probably shouldn't have

Yep. Fuck niggers.

>theoretical mathematics
You literally do nothing all day except fail at solving equations that may or may not be solvable