The Curious Phenomenon of People Welcoming Their Own Replacement

Is this the first time in history that a people have actively welcomed their own demise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtu.be/oCRXJcE7dcw
youtube.com/watch?v=XDkX3gqobBk
amazon.com/Icarus-Fallen-Meaning-Uncertain-Crosscurrents/dp/1935191691
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's pretty creepy, isn't it? You see all the news, all the crime, rapes, ideology, and yet pople get angry if you don't stick your head in the sand and your ass up.

curious case of women doing what jews tell them what they should do

Also don't forget that Germany was the birthplace of protestantism.

It's a cult to be honest.

But the "men" follow along too.

Also don't blame Protestantism, when Protestantism built the greatest nations of all time.

SECULARISM is to blame. Favoured by commies and Jews.

Sentimentality

Indoctrination is a hell of a drug.

Also regarding today's pathetic "men".

Back in the day, they would have caused a fucking ruckus whenever they felt like it. Look at pic related, which is a picture of some members of a Freikorps. Freikorps were German mercenary militias who went around the countryside killing people, basically, in the period after the First World War (before Hitler, although they threw their weight behind Hitler when he started rising to power).

They were staunchly anti-commie and all that. Like Hitler, they thought Germany had been humiliated in the First World War, and needed to reassert itself. They despised the new liberal Weimar Republic that was established after WWI.

Why aren't men like this anymore? How come men no longer want to challenge the power structure, like men always used to do?

For the whole of human history, men have fought each other for power; they have formed groups to violently overthrow whoever's in power, and seize it for themselves.

Why are today's cucks happy to play children's video games and pronounce themselves "feminists"? What the fuck is wrong with men today?

It's like Brave New World. Huxley portrayed a world where people were pacified by hedonism - a drug called soma which makes you happy (a bit like anti-depressants), "feelies" on the television (shows designed to make you happy, like today's bullshit on the TV), and 'erotic play' where literal children were encouraged to exhibit their sexual desires towards each other (which I guess doesn't quite happen now, but we do have the abomination of transgender children, which is perhaps similar). Because everybody is pacified by hedonism, nobody challenges their rulers.

That's how the world looks to me right now, to be honest.

>But the "men" follow along too.
You mean the generation of men raised and educated by women ?

gee i wonder why.

I wonder if those three have turned up raped and murdered yet from their endless refugee gangbangs.

Kek

A very nice summation, Nige

the amygdala is the threat-assessment center which drives fear
this ability is significantly depressed in liberal (r-type) brains
liberals are not capable - do not have the brainware to perceive threats accurately or reliably
this is one of the reasons why you see them so often siding with criminals against policemen and siding with their countries enemies against their country - people who take the side of the communists or people who take the side of the islamicist; just naturally gravitate to them
because they are incapable of assessing threats and it's in their personal genetic interest

one of the best strategies for an r-type, non-competitive individual who does not want to compete, because he doesn't think he can or is not fit enough, is to identify with the enemy because the direct threat to a r-type psychology is successful others
they have a natural Darwinian philosophy and psychology that makes them sympathize with the enemy because they think that the enemies' warriors can cull and reduce our warriors
its the reduction of the domestic warriors that is a significant advantage to them
"if we reduce the fit others (in terms of survivability), the breeding opportunity for unfit individuals goes up"

you can take this argument further to say that they have a genetic advantage if an enemy defeats out warriors
because docility, lack of aggression and lack of competitive instincts, and lack of the willingness to fight means that if an enemy eliminates all of the competitive individuals (of the group), the only ones left are non-competitive individuals who are not fighters
all of a sudden they make a perfect subject species and they perfectly willing to live in subjugation
they get the resources, they get the women, they get the food, they get the whatever

Women are dumb animals that be programmed to do anything.

You're right. But don't they have the balls to rebel?

What's it like over there, Pajeet? I know lots of guys over there go into IT. I used to work near a technology park here in England and I swear maybe 90% of the workers who went to that place every morning were Indian. Maybe 95%. There were like one or two white guys, that was it.

Modi is a Hindu nationalist right? Is that popular among young people over there? Are Indians generally optimistic about the future? Do you think they're more optimistic than Westerners are?

Glad you read it; wasn't sure anybody would since I made it quite long, but I feel a strong need to say these things.

Writing about something is the best way to clarify one's thoughts on it.

what else is there to say.....

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

>all of a sudden they make a perfect subject species and they perfectly willing to live in subjugation
>they get the resources, they get the women, they get the food, they get the whatever

they get the scraps form the invaders table

I think it's been portrayed as the hip thing to do to be tolerant and willing to accept foreign invasion, except it's not seen as that to the ones brainwashed by the media and leftist memes.

BPS and SandMan are pretty legit on this subject

I wonder if it's the fact of having lived life in a relatively peaceful, civilized society.

Certainly this might have been me if I didn't grow up around countless nigs, Jews, etc and naively assumed that everyone else was just like me but a little disadvantaged due to circumstances outside their control.

I'd think they would have gotten some grasp on reality by this point though.

Good post.

What does "r-type" mean in this context? The first thing that comes to mind is r/K selection theory, but it definitely isn't that, because "r-type" in that context means people who breed like rabbits, and liberals don't do that.

>"if we reduce the fit others (in terms of survivability), the breeding opportunity for unfit individuals goes up"
I think you're right about this

>all of a sudden they make a perfect subject species and they perfectly willing to live in subjugation
>they get the resources, they get the women, they get the food, they get the whatever
Why would they get women? In reality they would probably be even LESS likely to get women under a new regime (if a strong group of aggressors came in and asserted power, you can bet your bottom dollar they will be very tough straight from the outset, as they know they are stronger than the people they have just conquered, and will take advantage of it. So if anything, the opportunities for betas to reproduce will go down, as the alphas bully them around for their own amusement.)

But maybe, as I think you might be saying, it is just the *perception* that these betas have.

They think "I don't have many opportunities right now - I may as well give another regime a shot! Maybe they'll be nice to me!" - even though in reality they'll get fucked in the ass even harder.

It isn't just the women though, it's the pathetic "men" too.

I very highly doubt it. Probably the first time a couple hundred of retards were portrayed as the voice of a whole nation of tens of millions though.

Women think they're doing the "right thing" by letting unskilled, low-IQ third-worlders flood their country. Plain and simple. They are so easily swayed by the media. I have not heard a single woman with an original thought. They have no sense of 'critical thinking' and genuinely repeat whatever Facebook/HuffingtonPost/etc, word-for-word.

Also I should point out, the Dutch election is one of the things that made me post this thread.

I just can't believe that the Dutch people, in the face of their country being taken over, have decided to side with the centrists.

Their view seems to be "we shouldn't create conflict; we should let immigrants take over our country peacefully". I cannot understand this view. It is in the nature of all living things to fight for their survival.

I genuinely don't understand this self-destructive tendency that these people have.

r/K selection
youtu.be/oCRXJcE7dcw

Whittle was talking about the psychology

THIS is an important question.

I am experimenting for a couple of weeks on it now.

Do you know that uni student app jodel? Where you can send messages anonymously that anybody can read and comment withing a certain radius around you?

So I larped as coal burner, antifascist etc.

And I found out that when I stated things openly like " haha I think black babies are just prettier and I want one

I think you hit the nail on the head. They have no idea how to deal with it or what these "refugees" are about. Sweden has essentially lost rule of law with it's "no go" zones. Those people fear getting shot and having their guts stomped out, but none of them do it. Even in the shittiest American ghetto they still fear the gun and weaponized phone delivering bomb bots. Why do you think so much rape happens there? They have zero idea how to deal with it or address it, and the niggers/shitskins seeing this ramp it up to super saiyan levels cause there are no repercussions that they understand. They better wise the fuck up quick though, cause I don't want their countries becoming springboards we have to end up dealing with. America shouldn't have to save Swedemalia and Germistan because they just let themselves fail.

>Why aren't men like this anymore?
Because they still have much to lose.
It will have to get worse before the risk is starting to pale in comparison to the benefits.

That development is pretty much inevitable though. Germany wasted like 7% of its budget in 2016 on feeding the refugees. That is hardly something you can keep up over a longer time, especially since none of them will get a job, none will get deported but more will come.

There's only so muchmoney you can wring from your citizens via taxes. When their pockets are empty, they are empty.

>liberals are not capable - do not have the brainware to perceive threats accurately or reliably

That would certainly explain why they are so prone to getting into retarded amounts of debt.

Nothing to be done certain Western Euro nations are too far gone just going to have to collapse and rebuild.

Germans are too cucked, Ive seen it with my own eyes your population is so mentally castrated its surreal. Only total collapse can snap you awake, all you Euro nations either uncuck in the 11th hour or literally die.

>I very highly doubt it.
I mean I guess the Injuns were welcoming to the Europeans, but that's because they thought they were going to get along. They formed contracts. And when the Europeans started fighting, the Injuns fought back.

The Celts fought the Romans trying to invade Britain. The native Brits fought the Anglo-Saxons. And of course we fought the invading Normans (unsuccessfully, but we still fought) in the Battle of Hastings, in 1066.

>Probably the first time a couple hundred of retards were portrayed as the voice of a whole nation of tens of millions though.
See my post here - - the Netherlands have just voted to continue centrist liberalism, seeing millions of immigrants flood into their country, when they had a chance to put a stop to it.

What sort of self-destructive lunacy do you have to be consumed by in order to vote in such a way?

It isn't just women though, it's progressive "men" too.

My male friends won't even face this issue... I guess because it's seen as social anathema.

Which is shit.

You should seriously collect those. I mean, write the most racist, anti-white shit you can (not hateful, but the kind of stuff you've written like how black babies are prettier and so on).

I'm very much interested in trying to exploit the interstices of the left's discourse, these places of their psyche where things do not line up with one another.

For instance, here and obviously, the principle of equality should apply (according to the left). People in similar circumstances should be able to do the same things, and race, sex, and religion should not be a relevant factor. According to this principle, saying "I prefer white babies" is just as good / bad as "I prefer black babies", and yet we both know that only one of those is tolerated, hence negating the principle of equality.

I actually love this. I want to exploit this until their brain explodes or until they're forced to say what their true motive is. (It's obviously not equality but more probably revenge.)

This.

I can totally see the "they cannot accurately estimate threats" as being real, but the rest sounds like nonsense.
The scraps that are left over by their conquerers will not be any better than the scraps left over by successful men of their own society - most likely they'll be worse.

This does not sound like an efficient evolutionary strategy. Not efficient enough to propagate itself at least.

I know this but I want to accelerate the time to the collaps then.l I want to do something.

This current state of just waiting and reading bad news after bad news, new insanity propagated anywhere just drives me crazy.

I know there isnt a way out and I dont want to be bluepilled again.

Should I LARP as a leftist at every opportunity and try to do a reductio ad absurdum?

Drop a frog in boiling water and they jump out.
Ever seen a frog in slowly brought to boiling water? This is what will happen to Europe then Canada I suspect. By the time they realise what's happening, they'll be cooked.

they have been brainwashed
we need to stop American Propaganda
Educate the masses

GOING TO WAR AGAINST THE UNITED STATES GLOBAL PROPAGANDA CENTER

BUMP THESE THREADS

GET INFORMED
CALLING ALL AUTISTS

That is definitely part of the reason.
I know their brainwashing definitely worked on me until my family moved and I was actually exposed to the people they keep talking about.

It's very easy to dismiss everyone as bigoted idiot when you have absolutely no idea what they are talking about because you lack the life experience.

>first time in history
>Austria

Yeah thats kind of what I am doing.

I also made a fake profile on several dating apps LARPing as a nigger, seeing how white women would react.

And surprisingly most of them reject niggers. Like 90-95%.

So maybe not all is lost. Only utter trash and fat scum skanks responded

Alsob dir dieser dumme Ami irgendwas schlaues über Deutschland sagen könnte. Die sind mit verantwortlich dafür dass das schöne Deutschland so ein Dreckloch geworden ist zusammen mit dem Tommy. Guck dir doch mal West-Deutschland insbesondere Dortmund-Köln-Düsseldorf und Aachen an? Alles voller gesocks. Zufällig auch die Zonen die nach dem ersten und zweiten Weltkrieg unter Ami und Tommy Einfluss standen.

White women actually liking niggers is one of the biggest kike memes going.

Go on any dating app and there will be a significant percentage of women that literally say "no blacks" as first line in their profile.

Nordic countries are the most racially pure white nations in the world, thus with the most best looking tall people. That's why they're being targeted
There are many paid shills within the society telling people they are racist oppressor scum who have no place in the society if they don't except the hordes of brown people

Here in Canada it's rare to see a woman with a nigger, but it's also hard to find women who never fucked or dated a non-white person. Most of them do because if they don't they are afraid of looking racist

This. Exactly this.l

I had an idea for a graph of a functuion but I lack the possibility to collect the stats.

It would be basically show where the point of demographic and legal no return is.

Which means you would have the one line of willingness to take action/vote extreme right wing vs the other line of nonwhite population and where they cross is the point of no return

>But don't they have the balls to rebel?
It will happen, most men will puss out, but then again to start a revolution you only need is a few spark
I have talked with most men in Europe, and they have been demoralized by the Jewish feminist culture, they don't see the western culture that demonizes men, make you pay child support alimony and welfare worth saving anymore and they are right, it time to create a new civilization, but for that to happen the old system must first collapse.

>What's it like over there, Pajeet?
Things are getting bad in India too, but some of the Hindu nationalist have a plan b. Most Hindu nationalist believe their is not gonna be a political solution, sooner or later it's gonna get violent and bloody.

>Ever seen a frog in slowly brought to boiling water?
No.
Because that doesn't actually happen. I mean, I do get the metaphor, and the frog will most likely stay in the water up till higher temperatures than if he had been dropped into it right away, but he won't stay there till he dies.

There was a German scientist who did experiments on that (of course it was a German scientist) and the frogs definitely tried to leave the water.
If you drop them into boiling water right away they die.

Du hast recht aber dafür ist nicht er verantwortlich sondern seine Regierung.

Auch wenn es in den USA viele muh patriotism Idioten gibt die die Handlungen ihrer Judenregierung verteidigen selbst wenn sie gegen ihr eigenes rassisches Interesse gerichtet ist gibt es dort auch hochgebildete Nationalsozialisten.

Und da wir immer mehr werden wie die USA d.h. der Anteil nicht europäischer Rassen in Europa immer größer wird haben die Amerikaner uns in diesem Verhältnis einiges an Wissen voraus. Zudem ist es immer gut eine Perspektive von außerhalb zu haben.

Mir ist klar dass wir das hier europäisch lösen müssen und werden.

Yeah, the frog thing is a myth. An animal that can't detect slow changes in temperature won't be able to survive in the wild

BPS is straight G on this topic, he even comes right out and explains to two women -- point blank -- why women without children under the age of 30 should not be allowed to vote:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDkX3gqobBk

Jodel seems like a bad way to track that kind of stuff because to my knowledge, you can still see your total up and downvotes.
So while it's somewhat anonymous, they still have a subtle motivation to keep spouting shit they know will get them many backpats.

>Is this the first time in history that a people have actively welcomed their own demise?

No. They've been idiots like that throughout history. For the most part most of them have been sheltered, protected from predators, provided for, etc. Especially in western nations.

So they automatically think everyone else has had it like them, and will integrate into their society and behave like them too.

If I ever have a daughter, I'm damn well making sure she sees some liveleak shit when she's old enough.

Yes but doesnt this reflect the social expectation and cohesion?

The groupthink? You can also use this to your advantage

DO YOU GUYS NOT REMEMBER THE NATIVE AMERICANS

ANYWAYS, MUSLIMS WON'T TAKE OVER AMERICA. CHRISTIANITY'S VALUES ARE SUPREME

I don't believe Germany is falling apart and turning into a Islamic State but these people welcoming these economic migrants are insane.

Welcoming military aged men coming to Germany for handouts, their not welcoming genuine refugee like women,children, prosecuted minorities like homosexuals,Christians and other Muslim sects.

It's because these people don't know and don't have to experience it. They think that mass-immigration is like a drop on the hot stone. They don't have tribal instincts because they never had to live near any of them. Most of these people do it to virtue-signal.

Its not turning into an islamic state, islam is as much of a pawn in this game as the niggers are. It is turning into pic related.

I'm sorry Hans but it's all your fault. After Hitler any form of race realism or nationalism became untouchable. You guys literally doomed not just yourself but the whole west... I guess Hitler has the last laugh

women's rights was a mistake

>And surprisingly most of them reject niggers. Like 90-95%.

It's because they are virtue signalling.
There is no difference for them between calling black people attractive and telling the beta loser that he'll "some day make some girl very happy".

Because its a lot harder to lead a revolution in todays society when the CIA and shit will infiltrate your groub with moles. Also you cant talk on the internet as NSA watches that too. (((They))) made it this way on purpose, youre not a genius everyone knows men like to challenge the establishment thats why (((They))) brainwashed most of society through media and the school system. Then if you think about hormones in shit in food and water its even worse.

*accept

Does anyone else go on reddit just to see what people on there say? every time I do I rage, because it's filled with this kind of stuff. People cheering for more immigrants. Always talking about how the West should be inclusive to everyone, and any complaint about immigration gets you labeled "far-right". It's pathetic. They seriously think that more Muslims and third worlders make their cities more "diverse and interesting"

Try to save the next generation. No really, at this point the cuckery is self sustaining and beyond help.

Surely conservatives have more children than liberals though? They must do

In my mind liberals are neither r nor K, because most committed liberals don't have any children at all.

Why don't you pose some genuine questions, like "why exactly are we allowing mass movement of refugees? Do you want to pay for that in your taxes? Why? Why don't we take care of our own population, which has many problems of its own?"

The things is that millennials are constantly whinging about their wages being low, and job competition being high, and there not being enough money to help the sick/elderly, etc. But they don't seem to think why these problems exist.

Or, I guess, they will find every possible explanation, while avoiding the explanation of immigration.

I guess it starts in school doesn't it. We are all taught that imperialism was evil, that the Nazis were evil, and that we need to focus on helping the world now. All of us here; that's what we were taught at school. And I guess this is because Westerners were so frightened by the violence of WWII that they thought this was the only way to solve that.

And of course many young people of today have friends of different races, and don't want to be racist towards them. The social hierarchy of each Western country has a few non-whites in it, and because today's Western youth prioritises climbing the social ladder (and being seen as 'cool') above having children, they don't want to jeopardise their chances by being racist.

When they have children of their own though (or *if* they do, I guess), will they change their minds? I think many will. Obviously many young Western men (us) already are changing their minds.

مرحبا بكم في ولايات متحدة

Do not dwell on it. Improve yourselves and the people you care about. Let the trash wander aimlessly, which is what they are doing. They aren't worth the energy or resources to protect.

- Stop using drugs and abusing alcohol.
- Stop using pornography
- Dress and act confident, you are better than they are, act like it.
- Stop making excuses for why your life sucks and do something about it.
- Stop eating for pleasure, eating is to fuel your body.

It does, but you still have to factor in what you said here about the rate of rejection Advocating for something and doing it are two very different things. Words are cheap and often meaningless, actions aren't.

Their statements don't come from conviction but from a desire for approval. If "gas the kikes" was a socially acceptable chant that gets you backpats from people around you, that'd be what they'd shout.

have a (((you))) four that semitic reply

The problem is that they are allowed to vote which makes a democratic change impossible (which would be impossible anyways since any serious solution includes committing a real holocaust)

Hard to do that, the state takes our money and spends it for propaganda against us.

We need to further the leftist agenda and make this country crash. Then we can have a proper day of the rope

I to from time to time. And I always regret it.

>I have talked with most men in Europe, and they have been demoralized by the Jewish feminist culture, they don't see the western culture that demonizes men, make you pay child support alimony and welfare worth saving anymore and they are right, it time to create a new civilization, but for that to happen the old system must first collapse.
I think you're right but so many are afraid to come out of the shadows, of course because it jeopardises their job.

But Trump and Brexit are evidence that these guys will go to the polling booth and make their voices heard. Which is good.

>Things are getting bad in India too, but some of the Hindu nationalist have a plan b. Most Hindu nationalist believe their is not gonna be a political solution, sooner or later it's gonna get violent and bloody.
Interesting. Which side of that debate are you on? The Hindu nationalist side?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This guy gets it.

لخدمة وحماية

>why exactly are we allowing mass movement of refugees? Do you want to pay for that in your taxes? Why? Why don't we take care of our own population, which has many problems of its own?"

I did that. Those get voted down immediately which means they are not visible anylonger for other users.

So its upon us to make it the socially acceptable thing again

what a shit thread
obviously the answer is: jews

ACHTUNG

This is a open letter from the retired General (Bundeswehr) Reinhard Uhle-Wettler

It was published in Februrary adressed at Merkel, I have it run through google translator for you:

"Our ancestors used their lives for the existence of the people and fatherland. They fought against the Hungarians, the Mongols, the Turks and the Bolsheviks. For the first time in the history of our people, Germany has a political class which, in its openness, strives to transform the German people, whose well-being they are bound to turn into a multiethnic, multicultural and multiregional population. Germany 'changed', can be heard from the executive committees and the press. This is the result of the perishable historical development"

>The things is that millennials are constantly whinging about their wages being low, and job competition being high, and there not being enough money to help the sick/elderly, etc. But they don't seem to think why these problems exist.

A lot of them aren't really poor. They can still afford all of their superficial luxiries like the daily Starbucks coffee and so on. They just don't have any spare money at the end of the month.

A couple of them simply fell for the communist meme of "the evil rich holding us down" (which is true to some degree, but not in the way they think).

And the majority is actually not fans of this whole shit. There are tons of them who are poor, have to live next to nignogs and hate every single fucking moment of it. That's where the right wing movement in Europe is gathering its support. Their main problem is that the European population is old as fuck and the "I only care about my pension" voters easily outvote them by a large margin.

The Second Thirty Years' War (1914-1945) disempowered, decimated, weakened and deprived the German Reich decisively and finally ended its existence. Nearly a third of the Reich was separated and the German population was expelled from it with murder and manslaughter. The remaining Germany divided into four occupation zones, the Federal Republic of Germany under the rule of the Western Allies, and the German Democratic Republic under the rule of the Soviet Union, had to endure a more than 45-year occupation. This led to the destruction of the German soul and the creation of a new German within the framework of a re-education, which was scientifically planned and carried out (re-education), also called 'recivilization' (Wolffsohn).

Thank America for inventing feminism and teaching generations of women to rebel against everything their own men represent.

The world of values, which had grown over many centuries, the traditions and norms of behavior, were systematically dismantled and replaced by a culture of penitence in connection with cultural collaboration, which gave neither dignity nor pride or self-awareness. National interests and the political situation were not considered as influential in politics, as is customary in the past. The people and the nation were no longer attracted by the values raised. Those who represented such things were, and are still, regularly ruled out and persecuted as right-wingers, right-wing extremists, or even neo-Nazis. The undefinable fool's cap of the 'right-wing populist' is also often set aside for unsuitable citizens.

Lebanon. They fucked themselves with refugees welcome.

Ironically I had a talk with my girlfriend about porn a few months back and she straight up said that she found black guys kind of gross and knew that brown kids and Asians had small dicks and weak attitudes, so she could only see herself fucking white guys.
Considering she's also distanced herself from her college friends who are all John Oliver scum sucking liberals purely because she can't deal with their cognitive dissonance, it gives me hope for at least some Western women.

The defense of one's own is obsolete. As a new top priority of every policy was propagated the human rights to be realized worldwide. This utopian goal corresponds precisely to the missionary welfare claim of the United States of America. This is borne by the US economy and financial oligarchy in the form of capitalism, which many also refer to as robbery or turbocapitalism.This capitalism finds an essential reinforcement through the ideology of communism, especially in Germany, especially in the form of anti-fascist socialism. From the very beginning, this has been international (proletarian of all countries unites you), and capitalism (consumers of all countries can unite you) can flourish only when the old organically grown orders of family, nation and nation dissolve in favor of the new world order . This inevitably leads to the world of ants (all human beings are equal!), Whose anonymous fragrance marks are pursued without hesitation by the same masses.

No, it's not.

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot

The utopian, universalist approach expressed here by the majority of the Germans is, however, very hesitant, if at all, by their neighbors. The danger of a German special path and the opposition of foreigners to German paternalism are obvious. Above all the English, but also the French, the Italians, the Poles, the Czechs, the Baltic peoples, the Hungarians and others, do not allow them to abandon their globally respected identity.Now it seems that the last act of the German tragedy has begun. The mass influx into Germany from the outside leads to an ethnic, cultural and religious dissolution of the people, nation and culture, which is soon irreversible. The center of Europe is transformed into an indefinable 'melting pot'. The question is whether Europe has the will and the strength to vigorously counter this destabilization of the Center, which is becoming a danger to the whole continent.

>Is this the first time in history that a people have actively welcomed their own demise?

Imminent danger! 'Does Germany fail?' Asks Prof. Arnulf Baring. Thilo Sarrazin, former Bundesbank director, says: 'Germany is getting off'. General and Minister, Jörg Schönbohm, says: "Germany is fading away, it is fading away!" Prof. Johann Braun says: "Germany has its own time behind you." And the Germanist Kanji Nishio says: "Through the Strategy of self-negation and ethnic self-resolution, the German people will be in a mixed state in a half century. Then one will make the Germany of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, like ancient Greece, the subject of research. "So is Germany no longer to be saved? Have the Germans become tired, and have they resigned themselves to their fate?

His letter was titled

The last act

underrated

>I have not heard a single woman with an original thought.

You're only just now figuring this out? I swear, non-slavic people are so backwards, of course your countries are collapsing.

Fantastic book that describes what you are experiencing.

amazon.com/Icarus-Fallen-Meaning-Uncertain-Crosscurrents/dp/1935191691

Men have failed Western Civilization, we got weak and gave up our spine for any whim that came across.

No, it's not the first time but I think it's the worst time. It's happened before but never on this scale I don't believe.

There's quite a few things at play here, but the two biggest ones are liberal psychology and the alpha role. Liberals have a hard time with picking up on danger which makes them make decisions that are bad in the long run but make them feel good now, which is why so many liberal types are in debt. This translates in to them siding with those who wish them harm because it makes them feel good right now to "stand up for the little man". The second thing, the alpha role, relates to how people naturally want to fall in to the fold of power. If you look at the people who actually care about survival they're not that powerful, at least not openly, so why would anyone want to side with them in a dangerous situation? It's best to fall in with your more powerful enemy in the hopes that they'll show mercy on you for being their friend.

>People Welcoming Their Own Replacement
IMAGINE if millions of hot single young refugee women POURED into the west.

Would you vote against it? NO....because you're swimming in PUSSY.

WOMEN will never vote anti-immigration because they WANT the black and brown cock.
WOMEN are not being replaced....they pass on their genes.

WHITE MEN are being replaced.

>Would you vote against it? NO....because you're swimming in PUSSY.
Yep, I'd vote against it. Don't project your inability to think with your head, not your penis.

>The Celts fought the Romans trying to invade Britain. The native Brits fought the Anglo-Saxons. And of course we fought the invading Normans (unsuccessfully, but we still fought) in the Battle of Hastings, in 1066.
this too. it always amuses me when people try to bring up these historical invasions and try to use them to justify the current mass flow of africans and asians into britain and europe. they say shit like
>oh well britain has always had different groups of people migrate there like the anglos and romans so you should be perfectly okay with becoming a minority on large swaths of your own land!
if this were like any other time those people would be fought to the death, and those who committed crimes like the men who beheaded that british soldier in the street would be publicly tortured to death in the most gruesome ways and their bloated corpses displayed in london as a reminder.
even the longshanks expelled the jews after he grew tired of their shenanigans.

Germany isn't dead. Europe isn't dead. Keep fighting, never surrender and know that there are even Americans who will aid you in the coming civil war.

This.

I'm literally a half German half black mongrel and will gladly die for a real Germany

>imagine millions of women from a country you have and are bombing the ever loving shit out of wanted to come to your country
Fucking hell it'd be even worst than all of these 15 year old 35 year olds

That ass is fucking terrible.

Oh land of my fathers
Möget ihr Euer schlafen in ein neu welt finden.

Schlafen gut . . .