Nationality=Race
Race=Nationality
Nationality=Race
Race=Nationality
Nationality=Race
Race=Nationality
Nationality=Race
Race=Nationality
Will this idea unite Americans together under one flag?

the difference between todays Jews and Jesus/Christianity.
The Jews back then were always Catholic, Adam and eve were catholic, meaning.. Adam and eve, old testament Jews believed in what todays traditional Catholicism Teaches. Judaism was founded after Christianity/Catholicism, Jesus Christ is the promised messiah.
False followers of God, were worshiping Satan through the Egyptian ways, that they adopted from Babylon, Babylon adopted conquered kingdoms religions, Egypt and Israel were both conquered by Babylon, this is where the Pharisees of Israel adopted Egypt's religion, while the lesser Jew didn't know.
So today, those that believe/practice orthodox Judaism, are evil dudes.

Today's Catholics are not really Catholics, Novus ordo Catholics (new order) Catholics, the ones in Rome, the secular church, have been infiltrated by other sects of Christians and other Religious beliefs, Mixing them with original Catholicism giving u a mix bag of beliefs.
Only traditional Catholicism stays true with 100%, Catholicism, and condemns modern Rome.
RACE DOES NOT MATTER!!!!! YOU CAN BE WHITE, RED, BROWN, GREEN, YELLOW, BLACK, W/E.. ITS YOUR BELIEFS AND WHAT STATE YOU DIE IN.. state meaning in mortal sin or not

>Le civic nationalism meme
Supporting civic nationalism is even worse than supporting white genocide because at least those who support white genocide can easily be identified as traitors. You've deluded yourself into thinking that you are somehow helping your race by destroying it, and it's is absolutely disgusting.

Race=Nationality
I support my Nationality/Race which is American. How I'm I destroying my own race exactly?

This.
soon enough, being American will be its own ethnic group.

It is it's own ethnic group, and you're opposing it by supporting the colonization of your native lands by foreign invaders. You're a fifth column, a traitor to your people and your country and frankly lower than a Jew. At least a Jew can claim some kind of self-interest as his reasoning, you're just a deluded cuck.

Race=nationality in places where the majority of people are actually native to the land. My nationality may be american, but i racially identify with europe.

>uses cuck
>uses jew
opinion discarded

New World - Strict Conservative Civic nationalism based off of western values. Borders are enforced, but not for racial reasons. Capitalistic, survival of the fittest, etc

Old World (Europe, Asia, Africa) - Ethnic motherlands for racial preservation. NatSoc based

There

I solved the race issue

Now everybody shut the fuck up

>No Goyim, the Jews are not to be named!
Who could be behind this post?

In the face of such audacious shilling, this has no become a redpill thread.

New World - Muh skin color, your skin color..

Old World - Race=Nationality, Nationality=Race

fixed your race issue
No, Those Foreign will need to drop their race=nationality when becoming American.
>Jew
>better
Pick one.
You're an American bro, no more mother land.

You're trying to bluepill peeps, stfu jew.

i am currently in the process of getting irish citizenship through descent to go to college in the "motherland". American is a nationality, not an ethnicity. Am I a person without a racial identity if im an american white?

The American ethnicity is a broad mixture of Northern Europeans, much the same as the English are a mixture of Anglo-Saxons and Brittonic Celts, or the French are a mixture of Romano-Gauls and Germanic Franks. Most Europeans have no problem assimilating into this ethnicity, but non-Europeans will never be American. They are African-American or Latino-America, but they are not American.

I would consider you as a shabbos goy to be nearly as unredeemable as a Jew and equally ethically repugnant.

Yeah Mick.

All Americans should be english speaking and legal. America should get rid of welfare and affirmative action. But when it comes to race, it shouldn't matter in america.

it's the survival of the fittest from a point. The game of capitalism doesn't carry a mick over the rest.

But your motherland, Ireland, shall always be there for you if it's what you want. Every race shall deserve a home. But it has to be their actual home.

>Northern Europeans

What about Southern Europeans?

American isn't just an anglo saxon in a wig anymore. It's just a guy who speaks english with a sense of free will.

Hand holding is a European thing. Find your Aryan homeland there, friend.

>Actually believing that you can transcend race.

Okay, whatever you say, user. It's not like we have studies conducted by Robert Putnam that indicate that racial diversity undermines social trust and cohesion. Never mind the data from the Pew Hispanic Trust that shows most legal Hispanic American Citizens don't even see "American" as being their primary national identity.

Go push your shitty civic nationalist, individualist nonsense somewhere else. It only ever works in hypothetical vacuums.

1. Of course race will always exist. I understand racial preference, but for the safety of society, a race war would not do anything but gluttony and death.

2. I'm not even being anti ethic nationalist. The old world was meant for ethic nationalism. ethic nationalism should be preserved at the right geographic places. But America will realistically never be a pure anglo saxon country, but Britain could be. Should America have borders and a main language and a strict sense of western culture and high standards of assimilation? Yes. Is it up to the government of a new world capitalistic country to ruin the life of an american for not having the right pigment he couldn't choose? What if a non white cannot conform to any other culture?

>What about Southern Europeans?
Why don't you go read my entire fucking post. If that's to hard for you, you can go back to /r/thedonald
>Most Europeans have no problem assimilating into this ethnicity

>American isn't just an anglo saxon in a wig anymore
I didn't say that, is reading that hard for you?

>It's just a guy who speaks english with a sense of free will.
Do you know what an ethnicity is? Speaking a language and wanting freedom an ethnicity does not make. You could fit most of the world under that category, get your globalist bullshit out of here you kike.

>Hand holding is a European thing. Find your Aryan homeland there, friend.
Can you quote me where I said anything about 'hand holding'? If you're too fucking illiterate to addresses a post on a Malaysian finger painting forum, then I'm not going to take the time to reply.

1. What does that picture have to do with my post? Muslims shouldn't be in America because of their backwards anti american beliefs. Projecting.

2. Do you know what an ethnicity is? Speaking a language and wanting freedom an ethnicity does not make.

You realize I'm not urging america to be an ethic nationalist country.

3. When I said Hand Holding, I meant your urge to be in a NatSoc race based society where everybody watches your back over your race. A metaphor. Not that there's anything wrong with this, but in needs to happen in old world countries.

Anyway, you're just being rude and childish. I'm trying to have a fair conversation but all you're doing is projecting and calling names. So just stop.

I forgot to greentext your post for point number 2, my bad.

>1
Racial conflict and identity politics are always going to exist in multiracial societies. There's simply no way around it. It can be ignored to a certain degree with extreme amounts of wealth, which America, currently, is fortunate enough to have, but they're ever-present and perpetual economic growth is unsustainable.

You're only hamstringing the nation. Go look at the study "Bowling Alone" by Robert Putnam. Increased racial diversity directly undermines social trust and cohesion. How do you suggest we move beyond that? Especially in light of newer data that suggest U.S. Whites become more aware of their communities become increasingly nonwhite.

Suppose we get an economic collapse on-par with the Great Depression. Does America in its current form actually survive it? Take into account the social unrest and alienation felt by people of every race and political persuasion. Look at the increasing talks of State secession etc.

>2
I'm not suggesting America become a 100% white nation. It's entirely possible to have an ethnostate with a clearly dominant ethnic majority, yet have small pockets of minorities. The problem a rises when those minorities are large chunks of the population and can form their own ethnic power blocs.

Furthermore, it's not our problem to intentionally and demonstrably hamstring our nation just because nonwhites can't flourish elsewhere.

To address your point on language, go look at the data provided by PRC's Hispanic Trust on what Hispanic American citizens think of Spanish. ~95% feel that it's important for future generations to learn Spanish. Decades ago the idea that English should be the National Language of the U.S. was controversial and ultimately failed. Do you think it'll be possible in the future when we've tolerated the existence of multigenerational enclaves of language for decades and have an ever-increasing portion of the population who feel some link to the Spanish language?

No, Frenchmen see themselves as French not Germanic Franks.. Do you hear French people saying we are Germanic Franks???? Europeans see each other by nationality, that's why skin color doesn't really matter with them.. Only Jews care about this.

You cant say Americans today are non-Americans because of their Great freat grandparents being non-American..

Americans=White people
Americans=Black people or niggers
Americans=Yellow people
Americans=Brown people
Americans=Red people
Nationality=Race
Race=Nationality
Nationality=Race
Race=Nationality
Nationality=Race
Race=Nationality
Nationality=Race
Race=Nationality

1. You're acting like a liberal. If they can't conform to western culture. Kick them out. I don't want third worlders shitting up America. Build the wall. Simple as that. It's not rocket science exactly. America being the 50s again is such a cartoonish thought but America could still be the 80s whereas there's the standard where people have to act least "Act white".

With the great depression argument, that's quite a hyberbole argument. We'll have to explain it when we see it.

2. I don't think me and you are that different, but the idea of Ethic based American states isn't going to work in my opinion. The problem is the lack of assimilation and the solution is to kick out the bad ones so they don't have to ruin it for the ones who just want to live a decent life. If a Hispanic (I'm not sure if Hispanic is a race or not) only speaks spanish, then they shouldn't be in america. But if some are legal and english speaking and respect western values, I don't see why the government should bother them.

>What does that picture have to do with my post?
My picture doesn't have anything to do with my post you fucking idiot, did I say it did?

>You realize I'm not urging america to be an ethic nationalist country.
So then you admit that you support multiculturalism and that you want the US full of non-Americans?

>I meant your urge to be in a NatSoc race based society where everybody watches your back over your race.
I've said no such thing, and frankly I hold some extremely libertarian views. But like every other post in this thread, you reply based on what you think I've said instead of the actual words that I've said because you're Reddit-tier trash.

>Anyway, you're just being rude and childish. I'm trying to have a fair conversation but all you're doing is projecting and calling names. So just stop.
>WAAAH STOP CALLING ME NAMES
Shut the fuck up you faggot, if you don't want to be called names then don't form arguments riddled with logical fallacies or go back to whatever shitty website you've come from.

>No, Frenchmen see themselves as French not Germanic Franks.. Do you hear French people saying we are Germanic Franks???? Europeans see each other by nationality, that's why skin color doesn't really matter with them
Yes that's my point. Americans see themselves as Americans, not as Irish or English or German. It is an independent ethnicity and niggers and chinks and spics coming here can't just assimilate into it by meeting a 2-point checklist.

WHOOPS MY BAD

I meant to say "You're acting like I'M a liberal"

Sorry dude don't take it the wrong way

kys

Americans=White
fpbp

>Tryharding this hard, taking this out of context
>taken out of context is out of context

1. The picture is implying something

2. Civic Nationalism isn't Multiculturalism. I don't want muslims or people who can't speak decent english in my country.

>Shut the fuck up you faggot, if you don't want to be called names then don't form arguments riddled with logical fallacies or go back to whatever shitty website you've come from.

Just stop, I can tell you're underaged.

If you're gonna disagree with me, fine. But at least try and be reasonable like this guy .

that wasn't the first post, silly.

Everyone can agree that spam is not contribution.

>The picture is implying something
Lurk more

>Civic Nationalism isn't Multiculturalism. I don't want muslims or people who can't speak decent english in my country.
But you are supporting multiculturalism, you just said that you did not want the country to be ethnically American. If you want some hodgepodge country full of different ethnicities, that is multiculturalism.

>Just stop, I can tell you're underaged.
You can't tell shit, I've been coming here since /new/. Frankly, people like you are why I don't come to this imageboard as much as I used to. nu-Sup Forums is absolute cancer.

>If you're gonna disagree with me, fine. But at least try and be reasonable like this guy
You don't have any right to be treated reasonably, that is a privilege saved for people who actually understand reason. Multiple times throughout this thread, whether willingly or through sheer ignorance, you've employed an annoying amount of logical fallacies. All you have to stand on here is your posts, and your posts deserve nothing but contempt.

You're gonna hate to hear this, but black Americans are the true American ethnicity. They are the only group in America and the Americas at large that are a product of circumstance rather than choice. They are a literal product of American history, which is why America takes care of them as her children, because they are. They are the literal descendants of the founding fathers, albeit bastardized. They are too far removed from the old world so America is truly the only home they could ever know at this point. America is like their single mother that enables and protects them despite all their freeloading and fuckery.

Hmm...

>only group in America and the Americas at large that are a product of circumstance rather than choice

Bullshit - more whites were brought into America against their will then blacks. Read some history on indentured white slavery burger cuck