What is the philosopher's stone, pol?

what is the philosopher's stone, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_sulfide
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/05/phosphorus-discovered-trying-turn-human-pee-gold/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crystallized dank memes.

A metaphor for something that you can never have. Basically Unobtanium.

the philosopher's stone is from harry potter

Meth

The creative application of willpower.

More specifically, the Philospher's Stone is your Pineal gland, and it's ability to transmute pure thought energy into practical matter is the true alchemy

(Also, it is the original subtitle of an overrated children's book that millions of mentally underdeveloped drones worship)

this
the philosopher's stone is one's Great Work on one's self, it never ceases. The concept comes out of Alchemy and the Hermetic current

its the distilled, concentrated form of hard working niggers and thoughtful, well-informed canadians

in other words it doesn't fucking exist

You don't want to know.

false, even Jesus was handing them out in the Revelations.

A book for faggots

It is use to turn anything into gold. Gold is an expression of purity.

It's a metaphor for enlightenment. In the east, they refer to it as dragon's stone naga's gem

It's how you make a homunculous and then you can swallow God.

The Philosopher's Stone is a theorized substance used in alchemy for the transmutation of metals.

Isaac Newton discovered the secrets of the universe, and then he went insane looking for this shit that doesn't even exist.

Maybe he wasn't that smart after all, just autistic.

A metaphor like everything from alchemical literature.

Everything is a meme.

OH SHIT HE POSTED IT

ABANDONED THREAD BEFORE THE MASS BAN

It's a mushroom. Not a real stone.

>muh metaphor
It's much more than that

Its like a representation of like the progressive, tolerant magic that will overcome DRUMPF who is literally Hitler and Voldermort. #TheResistance

Certainly not something related to politics

It is the distillation of knowledge. In alchemical terms, it is the gnosis of the soul through the mind. In philosophical/psychological terms, it is the incorporation of all known forms of order and chaos in application towards your life for the purpose of assuming a greater mode of being. In essence, it is purpose.

Control of one's will and consciousness strong enough to go through sleep paralysis into a lucid dream maintaining awareness.

In alchemy the body is often alluded to as stone

Hey user, do you feel the recent shift?

Almost like people are finally starting to fight their way out of the control system?

How do feel theses shifts ?

Well if it can turn lead into gold and extend human life it must be a nanofabricator and dna repair device.

Every single genration thinks they feel "the shift".
Nothing ever changes

false
It really is a stone. Jesus gives them out in the Revelations, and the Vonych manyscripts show a part of the recipe

is a black sometimes red powder that allegedly converted lead or other metals into gold. such as substance was never proven to have ever existed although theoretically it may be possible.

philo stone is one of the first economic bubbles and a popular crowd madness according to charles mackay. rich people would invest a lot of money into these alchemists who would invest a lot of lifetime for a stupid goal that did not exist.

All sentient beings can feel the vibe of their surroundings.

It's similar to when you're around an area where people are fighting, you naturally feel tense and nervous or angry. That's because everyone around you is.

That's how the fear control system worked for thousands of years. Many people in fear of survival or some other meme create a sort of "crescendo" effect.

btw philo stone is NOT a stone is a powder. not sure how it came to be called a stone because was never ever a stone.

Self fulfilling prophecy.

We make reality collectively.

Hope you find your way up. Although I use the term "up" allegorically.

Feels like you explaining to me basic stress stimulus, am i wrong ?

is that kefir? looks delicious

The thing that turns the microphone down when you completely misinterpret a caller's question and fuck up the rest of the conversation with zest and precision.

Illuminati cheatcodes for reality.

Brb hacking the spacetime continuum & obtaining 13-dimensional omnipotence.

Let's just say John Podesta hooks me up with a "philosopher's stone" any time I swing through DC, if you KNOW what I mean...

>Self fulfilling prophecy.
More like a meaningless lie peoole tell themselves. Commies, hippies, New Age bullshit, it's all the same.

It is the knowledge of ongoing eternal change and transmutation on all levels, lacking all trappings of stagnation. It is a statement that all dogma is fundamentally wrong, all beings fundamentally free, and all states and religions fundamentally doomed to change or die and, in time, die anyways.

It is the great commandment.

too much connections for it to be 1 thing

(sulphur) man + (mercury) woman which is then (biological) immortality

"And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou has polluted it. Neither shalt though go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon," Exodus 20:25-26

Is this related? I love this passage. For me it shows the path to the highest wisdom and the purest form of speech and action.

The old european term for psilocybe mushrooms, specifically psilocybe semilanceatas (what we call liberty caps)

As above so below, as below so above. Materialistic explanations have their spiritual equivalent and vice versa. So yes technically you're right, but there's multiple facets to any thought, idea, or perception.

If you constantly resonate with "lower" minded perceptions based purely on the material you are left with an emptiness.

The material doesn't satisfy because we exist in a spectrum between God and "not God"

The more spiritually minded you are the closer you become to God. When you function from a higher consciousness that more or less goes hand in hand with dietary discipline and fitness and aesthetics.

Bringing it back to the above below thing, if you're spiritually enlightened you will also be physically more pleasing and your personality more "deified".

TEKE LI LI

Perfection, but it's not a physical thing. It's a purely metaphorical.

you kinda lost me there

philo stone process is called magnus opus great work. it involves using certain substances and staged procedures that would produce a substance that changes color from balck to white to yellow to red.

red one is the best quality philo stone but the other stages were also useful just less potent.

Unironically, the federal reserve. Turning nothing into gold.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_sulfide
Huff a bit less petrol there mate

Dig yourself out of materialism friend.

I am not a hippie mind you, I believe in following natural law, but that entails self defense if someone is aggressive.

There's much more to experience.

Information->Knowledge->Wisdom (Action)

Infinite information exists in all dimensions/directions. You manifest will through the trivium process in an individualistic sense, and as a whole as we all co-create.

nah no relation

OP-
out of curiosity I have to ask you this:
Did you by any chance see a Paris catacombs thread on here today?

Don't you mean turning gold into nothing?

Arent we all going through the same truth since there is only one reality ?

We also have to define enlightenment

piss

you save your first morning pis in a glass flask for a few months then distill that till you get a salt of some element and that is supposed to give you longevity and health

The mind

i saw a thread with something about muslims inhabiting the catacombs, yeah. this morning.

did not read it though.

>It's what CERN is trying to make.
I mean.. Not really. But I guess you could think about it that way.
>missing persons around CERN
Not a thing

Well, literally, yes. But the act of turning "nothing," into "money" is what I should say.

Enlightenment is becoming closer to source, or God.

We are all pieces of God, and we all inevitably go back to source.

The spectrum exists because ultimate good can only exist as a duality.

Pic related explains it a bit.

no i think its the sorcerer's stone

Do you think it migh have lead you to think of this thread?

Everything is connected in duality and vibrate to each end depending on which one vibrate faster ( imagine a rubber band) The stress and pull always seeks equilibrium

i think you're full of shit .
day of the rake is coming !

It's obviously Heroin.

That is my view of our reality, i am open to new beliefs.

Cottage cheese, grilled chicken strips, and broccoli.

that's the "Fiat" system.

idk. i can remember that thread because it was an unusual topic, but like i said i didn't look through it. can't think of any correlation.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

IT'S GONNA DO FUCKING EVERYTHING

IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME.

ARGGHHHHHHHH

DMT

>Hey user, do you feel the recent shift?
It's been an emerging collective consciousness for almost two decades now. I've been ready and waiting but it seems like several generations are starting to line up in their mindsets. It will be too much to reverse or hold back for four years.

No, it's not. It's your mind.

I would say human world or living organisms and earth in general is based on duality : night / day, life death, male female etc.

But I would not say reality is based on duality necessarily. For example quantum physics the wave particle duality is not real duality is just a mathematical model because we don't fully get what's going on so sometimes we wanna calculate photon as a particle someone as a wave for the purpose of math it needs to be both or either one or neither.

So in a sense I'd say reality outside Earth/life/human experience is based on multiple truths and paradoxes something that science has a hard time accepting but they will eventually come around.

For ex that wave particle duality is more noticeable for photons cause they got no mass but in fact all particles have it including us.You can see it happening when you supercool things.

I'd say reality is a paradox from where we stand is multiple things, one thing and nothing at the same time depending on your point of view.

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/05/phosphorus-discovered-trying-turn-human-pee-gold/

Ever watch the film 'As above, so below?'
(Dont get me wrong, whether there is a correlation or not I like these threads)

It is located beyond our solar system.

>larping as a pedo

Kys

I would say east has much more realistic view of natural world because they accept paradoxes and multiple truth values where as is only now that west is coming around.

For the first time ever the whole idea of true false is being challenged and multiple truth values and paradoxes are being allowed into science something that has always been kosher ever since greek times many of them rejected paradoxes and believed in the prime mover aka god or the ultimate formula whatever.

Theres is only one truth

Science explains our world through phenomenon, its only observing whats is observable to make its theories. Theroies are tempory truths until we make new findings

Surprised any one else here knows of the great work.

Wet and dry living yet dead. Neither hot nor cold.

How to make an altar unadulterated by outside influence.

>philosopher's stone
> what is ??

Have you heard of "t3h google?"

All the kids are talking about it these days. Might be something to check into.

And, get the fuck out of Sup Forums with your faggotry. If you want to start a fucking Harry Pothead thread ----

Wrong question. WHERE is the philospher's stone, pol?

that's what you were told in the west but it turns out to be incorrect

a lot of things in objective natural world are based on chance . for example if something has a high chance of existing it will exist pop out of nowhere.

a lot of particles are created and destroyed at very small scale created out of nothing and go to nothing. sure energy stays the same.

if you read feynman sum over histories universe acts as a computer it calculates all the possible histories something can have and reduces them to the simplest one and the simplest one has the highest chance of being real

reality is a % not yes is there or no is not. is more like there's 99% chance of something being real or 0.1% of something not being real.

there is a whole new multiple truth branch of science that deals with that kind of stuff

I don't know what a pjilosepher stone is, but what you got in that picture there, THAT'S A MOON ROCK! Now moon rocks are something very special because when you shut off the light they go beep beep beep beep beep... no one knows why they do it it's a mystery.

It means if you truly worship Christ Jesus as the Savior you will worship upon an unhewn rock. His altar would be the earth itself, love the earth to love Jesus. Dude was a hippy that took eastern theology and mixed it with judaism to create something new.

"The House of the Lord lies within". Its reverence for reality as a whole, in all its aspects, working as a closed system of perfection. His teachings got all warped up thru the ages, less about personal enlightenment and the connection with reality it creates and more about suffering meekly. It creates less free thinking trouble makers that way.

Enjoy you science dogma. Im am living reality right now and wont let a computer think for me

The cure for cancer that the jews hide from us

It's nothing more than a bullshit fable that some limey broad used as a basis to create one the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

This is the obvious answer.

OP hasn't taken the bogpill

you know too much m8
gunna have to shut it down m7

is funny that you call me science dogma because following this true false real or not real is dogmatic

world is not 100% real and there. if you zoom in a lot of stuff is fuzzy like a tv screen it appears and disappears. nothing is FULLY 100% real. it just looks real to us because we are big things but if we could see as low as particles it would be like living in a tv noise world.

reality is not 100% concrete truth and real.

also there have been suggestions that the constants of space and time are not really constant at all and possibly certain locations in space constants change

religion and christianity and athenian philosophy believed in this unversaility and aboslute nature of reality where god is perfect blah blah

einstein destroyed that with everything is relative
quantum physics fucked it even more

reality is not cohesive, absolute, constant and concrete and depending when or how you look at it things are there and not there at the same time

IT'S MADE OUT OF PEOPLE!

(((einstein)))