(((Imposter Buster)))

There is a bot on Twitter that works to expose racist Trolls
Those who have fake Jewish Black, Hispanic or other minorities profiles on You Tube and twitter
and works on reporting them for suspension and shutting them down.

It is almost like these people are so out of touch with any kind of internet culture and take things to seriously.

They honestly believe, stereotypical comments are people giving full effort to impersonate a Jew or Black
It is a total disconnect from reason

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/imposterbuster?lang=en
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/harassed-jewish-journalist-creates-twitter-bot-to-troll-the-trolls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Rosenberg

I just found out who he is
I'm not big on social media but I have to say these people are out of touch

Lol good luck with that, that's half the internet including me.

Rabbi babypeepeesuckerstein

What the SJW left in social media doesn't get
and never will get
>Be user
>Open Fake Account
>Rabbi Shekelstein
>Jamal Williams
>Make comments racially charged and over the top
>Wait for reactions
>40 Keks

SJW's then believe that these people are "Poor impersonators" not doing something that equates to a poop joke
SJW's , MSM will never understand Shit Posting

>claiming jew accounts aren't real jews

Oy vey that's a little anti-semetic isn't it?

How new are you?

There is an user here somewhere that did this

twitter.com/imposterbuster?lang=en

it has a tweet that states it fucking targets people.
how the fuck is this bot allowed

Can't we just use it to bring their attention to typical black accounts?

Blacks are so racist on twitter it's impossible to tell if they are serious or shitposting most of the time.

Do you really need to ask?

It serves the liberal agenda. Only liberals get to use botnets and puppet accounts to harass people over social media. If you try to play their game you have to be destroyed.

>targets fucking minorities to weed out people pretending to be minorities or minorities that dont act in line to stereotypes

>mfw I've been sending them legit accounts and they call them imposters for life

btw, this kind of bot breaks twitter's ToS about spambots but as usual jews are above the law, especially when the ((((((ADL))))))) has admin privileges.

They where featured in Vice motherboard

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/harassed-jewish-journalist-creates-twitter-bot-to-troll-the-trolls

I'm all over this. I'm a fucking Gooker and asking Twitter why the fuck they are allowing a BOT which is against ToS, an account specifically targeting minorities based on how they act, to make sure they are acting right.

Whether or not they are in the right, you don't understand their perspective. They don't see a difference between impersonation and memeing.

They believe that ironic role playing and literal impersonation have the same net effects, in particular the perpetuation of stereotypes and normalization of racial slurs.

I think it's hard to deny that, too. People with pretty normie beliefs don't bat an eye at "kyke" after spending a few weeks here, for example.

>analyzing oppression metrics doot... doot...
>Asian male
>victim status denied. Attempting to disrupt the narrative machine will earn you a demerit if you persist further
:^)

Well said user
I think that is what I was trying to say
They do not know memeing
I was trying to make this comparison to shit posting

fucking kek

LINK IT TO SHAUN KING! EVERYONE REPORT SHAUN KING TO IT!

>Vice

Vice literally promotes high levels of degeneracy

I have done my part.

Try an get me!!
I'm a kekestani nuggah

How do we spam the hell out of this bot?

OP here,

My cookies cleared on my comp so I don't have the same ID now

I think it would be funny just to leave the comments there on the feed using meme accounts.

Gotta trigger the hell out of that bot to have it also target sjws

can we do the opposite and report real jews and african americans to this bot?

HATE THREAD. NUKE AND MOVE ON..

I thought that was the plan all along.