Michael Savage

Opinions on Savage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAA2KxgqVvk
youtube.com/channel/UCM905zcWESCDYOadcA_yWwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3302kclgNOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a billionaire, and so is his kid who owns Rockstar energy drinks. Also, he's married, but you'll never hear him mention his wife and he always eats alone. Weird guy, but he's my favorite radio show when I'm stuck in the car after lunch for some reason

had a wild & full life
i dont mean to act like he's gonna die tomorrow or anything, but really what a trip his life was

wasn't his brother a literal retarded fellow? Anytime he's ever mentioned Howard Stern he always calls him a low sewer rat because Stern exploits and makes fun of retards and implied his bro was disabled

pretty based about faggots
way back in the day, I think when he had an MSNBC (i think), he told some guy to get aids or some shit

best parts of his show is when he muses about his youth or bitches about food

passively antisemitic, even though he's a jew... he's a weird dude

>I hope you get aids and die you filthy sodomite.
My sides were in orbit.

Remember when he interviewed someone from /pol a few months back? He wanted to take us out for a beer with Trump and his navy seal buddies.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAA2KxgqVvk

Holy fuck I didn't know that was a don & mike caller

the days of the don & mike show were classic gold

Don & Mike?

he is a very intelligent man -- and i hate jews and all but i like him

>Opinions
old fat jew who is psychologically abused by his yenta wife and turns his rage upon the rest of the world
also
>Michael WHINER

Kek, that was pretty funny. What did the guy say that got bleeped?

He's a little too full of himself and likes the sound of his own voice. His jesus talk is pure cringe and his ideas on giving people who have lots of sex with different partners higher insurance rates seems kinda impractical. Like does that mean insurance companies or the state even will have to monitor your sex life or how many burgers you eat? Good luck with that. Was also pretty cringe when he talked about all the ancient chinese war heros being stocky fat guys like him because muh armor layer of fat! Might have some truth to it but it sounded like a justification for him being old and round, or that he's thinking in case of a civil war he will turn into some awesome killing machine on horseback.

He's right for the most part about politics and is also fucking hilariously entertaining. I think a lot of his positions or mannerisms are overdone because he knows he's a meme but that just makes me like him more.

He's a 5. Maybe 6. Talks too much about himself.

Limbaugh = 10x better. Way more informative; far better analyzer of libshits.

Limbaugh is a fag.

Savage is better. Way more interesting. He mixes politics with storytelling and his wit is second to none.

I like it when he gets worked up and rages at commies. That's always entertaining. In the end, I tune in to be entertained.

Like the other user said though, Rush is a much better analyzer.

Levin is a better analyzer than both of the but his nasal voice really turns me off.

Hes no Mark Levin but I do enjoy listening to him

Well it makes sense an Aussie likes Savage more. You are white, but you're also an IQ80, swamp water sister fucker.

Limbaugh offers critical thought, insight. Savage just complains. Perhaps Savage has a better argument as an author, but at discourse, he kinda sucks. Fucking guy can't go 40 seconds without saying "me" "my" or "I."

you mean (((Michael Savageberg)))?

>Looks like a pussy
>Has a gay ass breed of dog to match his personality
>More than likely climaxed after seeing his dog get rekt and having his ass kicked

Mark Levin is the most annoying kike I can think of. He had Ben Shapiro on today giving commentary and then went into a five minute explanation of why Ben can't fill in for him. Because Ben is an orthodox kike, you see, and Mark only needs fill-in hosts on random fridays which means that orthodox kikeburg can't possibly be the guest host because shabbos! I hate Mark so much, that's right I said it. Fucking kike

No the reason I like Savage more is because he is more entertaining AND because he speaks about broader topics. I don't need to hear about detailed policy analysis precisely because I'm in Australia for fuck sake. I would rather hear Savage call Schumer, Obama and Hillary verbal insults than hear about this policy and that policy.

Also Savage has a lot of broad range of topics that he discusses. I like when he talks about communism.. health.. religion.. life advice.. etc.

miserable old kike. his own family despises him. obscenely fat and unheathly, has literally had heart attacks on air but is too stubborn and stupid to go see a doctor about it. hates sexual degenerates but his biggest fanbase is a community of 2d waifu loving faggots on the internet.

Not many people in here know about Savage.

His fanbase is mostly retired boomers.

>muh constitution repeat x100

You're right, savage is no levin, he actually has original thoughts and has been pushing nationalism for years. He's also a trained scientist and talks on many varying subjects. He's probably the best radio talk show host of our time. He also talks the best shit about people

Levin sounds like a Kike used car salesmen. If he could suck his own dick he would have starved to death years ago.

While we're on the subject, here's a jootube channel to get some diversity in your radio talk shows (ignore Beck, obviously.)

youtube.com/channel/UCM905zcWESCDYOadcA_yWwQ

What the fuck!?

His kid is the Rockstar guy that went into politics to get rid of EBT and drug test welfare collectors and then went and made Rockstar EBT-eligible?

Wow. That's all I need to know, post-neocon trash family.

His stupid interpretation on relgion is what kills me. Just because the guy managed to make money doesn't make him an enlightened philosopher. It's like being at yoga class and then the cunt in front starts talking about her interpretation of buddhism. Just fuack off you old fart!

Spot on. No other radio host in America hell even in Australia comes close in my opinion. I'm from Australia and I listen to him regularly precisely because he talks about such a broad range of subjects. He does it a very entertaining way.

>EBT and drug test welfare collectors and then went and made Rockstar EBT-eligible?

So he's a rich guy that got rich by pandering to druggies and teens, then got mad that poor people got welfare, but then realized those were the folks buying his soft drinks?

He seems confused when he talks about religion. I think he just finds it interesting from an academic perspective but he doesn't believe in it spiritually. It's still good that a radio host is willing to delve into such topics.

But as you know.. a Jew only worships money. So when he discusses religion he isn't discussing it from a heartfelt spiritual standpoint.

It's called being a smart Jew.

Capitalism is a Jewish game. in order to play it you have to adapt the mindset of the Jew.

Do you guys reckon Savage is gonna talk about his assault today or leave it for tomorrow? I have a feeling his gonna wait a day before he does just to milk it lmao

i wouldn't mind being an economic jew

forgot to add that he also had a homosexual relationship with allen ginsberg before "turning conservative"

>skimming our tax dollars is cool

Although I agree on eliminating EBT and welfare, scamming government programs into thinking that poison is a health food. How the fuck does this shit pass!?

Pizza = Vegetable
Ketchup = Fruit
Rockstar = Vitamin Drink

>taurine
>guarana
>caffeine

All of those are stimulants just because they boost it with Vitamin B doesn't make it a necessary food product.

Our FDA and DEA is beyond broken.

Wait, Rockstar is considered a health food? Is this a joke, because I can't tell if you're serious.

Its the only way to get ahead in life, imo.

Savage has inspired me to better myself and start a business instead of being a wage slave for the rest of my life. And that's what I'm doing.

Michael Savage's son owns Rockstar, the vitamin drink, not the video game house

The other reason savage is the best talk show host is because he can give great insight, but have you laughing your ass off for half of the show.

Rush and levin are basic bitch "republicans gooood, democrats baaaad". Savage rails against neocons as much as he does against leftists. Some of his best commentary, stuff you'll never hear from Levin or rush, is when he goes off on corruption in certain industries and road funds being stolen/misused by government con men and contractors

What sort of business? Just the basics, you don't need to give us your business plan or anything

No. I'm not joking. This means a person on food benefits can buy as many as they want until the food card runs out of $.

It's considered a health food thanks to Savage's kid Jewing the FDA with slushfunds as a kickback once they approved it as an EBT (food stamp) food.

That's all you need to know about the Savages and the corrupt fucks running a train on our country.

Left and right is a front for them, all about making that yummy tax dosh.

What happened? Post a link or something

I agree with you about Savage and Levin, but I think you are wrong about Rush. He's not really a GOP cheerleader, he's an analyst. Levin is a whinny jew neocon.

This is pretty interesting because again, guy talked about how he thinks it's unfair that risk groups should pay the same insurance rates than him. Don't get me wrong, this maybe makes sense if we're talking about dangerous jobs or whatnot, if I got it right he also meant lifestyle choices like food and so. Drinking Rockstar like water can't be healthy for that matter.

>The other reason savage is the best talk show host is because he can give great insight
He's been grumpy lately.

No idea who he is but attacking someone while they're enjoying a meal is a pretty dick thing to do

Commercial cleaning industry. We buy and sell cleaning contracts. So far doing very well. Mainly focus on hospitals, schools, nursing homes and office buildings. That's about as far as I can go without rambling on.

I'm doing well enough that I quit my six figure job 6 months ago to work on this full time and the future looks promising. Every day I wake up fulfilled and fired up because I know my time is making myself and my family rich not just my boss. In my old job I would work for 3 hrs and slack off the rest. Working on my business.. I put in 8+ hrs of real work but I don't feel tired. I can always put more in.

I highly recommend more anons to go into business and self-employment. That's where real wealth is built imho. Without risk you can never get ahead.

Remember when "John who works at the chat site called Sup Forums" called into his shoe and name dropped Sup Forums?

Savage said he'd like to "take members of your organization out for some beers if they're in the SF Bay area" and compared us to the Russian resistance

youtube.com/watch?v=3302kclgNOk

Imagine the millions of boomers that visited us after that

>Imagine the millions of boomers that visited us after that

I imagine them to being confused as shit.

>Imagine the millions of boomers that visited us after that

I didn't know Sup Forums had an AOL keyword

He's had Ben fill in for him before.

I think I remember that. Grew up in the East Bay. Hood as fuck but I hated SF for the nonsense.

>his son is not him, not in the slightest. Not even on their attitudes on health, Savage won't even touch energy drinks
>Savage is 74yo and married and old news as spinster. Now that he has grown kids, why would he talk about that part of his life on air, true geriatric lovers radio?
>he probably eats alone because, as a man who also closely watches his diet, no one will eat with you because they think you are wired or neurotic. But having read some of his stuff, he is a rather brilliant natural nutritionist

Good story teller, interesting to listen to. His worked up rage every episode gets old.

I love whenever he talks about growing up in New York. You can feel the Americana oozing out of him when he talks about his father's shop and the NY streets.

People like him are important to remind us that "No, the world hasn't always been this messed up."

Not on a Friday!! hahahahaha shalom

If you just listened to his show you would assume he was a geriatric bachelor whose only company is an aged poodle. I used to work at one of his favorite places in North Beach and waited on him a few times, like more than 5. He always eats alone...

I love whenever he talks about growing up in New York. You can feel the Americana oozing out of him when he talks about his father's shop and the NY streets.

People like him are important to remind us that "No, the world hasn't always been this messed up"

I looked when he tried to give the URL, that man does not understand how internets work.

*overplayed metallica riff*

AND HERE HE IS, WINNER OF THE NATIONAL RADIO HALL OF FAME AWARD: MICHAEL WEIN- UH... SAVAGE!

Yes. It's me. Michael Savage. Winner of the National Radio Hall of fame award. But I don't care that I won the National Radio Hall of Fame award. I don't care. All I care about is telling you the truth that the mainstream media won't say.

Now today, President Barack HUSSEIN Obama- you know what? I'm not even going to call him that. He doesn't deserve that title. I'm going to can him humpty dumpty.

So Humpty Dumpty Obummer had the CHUTZPAH to walk into the UN today and turns his back on the greatest ally in our nations history : Israel. Can you believe that? He's the kind of guy that puts pesto on his fettuccine. Humpty dumpty can't even eat pasta right! What a disgrace. I'm done with him, let's go to some calls. Joe, you're on the savage Nation:
>"Hi Dr. Savage! I just wanted to say it's a great honor to-"
HURRY UP AND GET TO THE POINT! IT'S LIKE NAILS ON A CHALKBOARD
>"I'm s-sorry Dr. Savage, I just wanted to ask your opinion about the Trump transitio-"
WHO THE HELL LET THIS IDIOT THROUGH? Get him off the call. Sheesh. No wonder this country is falling apart. You know that right there is why you need to buy two copies of my book Scorched Earth. Not for you, because you already know everything in it. You're intelligent. I want you to give it to two morons like the IDIOT you just heard and MAYBE we can fix this country. Maybe. But I doubt it. My head hurts, I need a break.

JOIN THE SAVAGE NATION

Limbaugh is the incarnate neocon. Savage at least leans to libertarian, with a very realistic view on "climate change" and local pollution.

Didn't Levin do some anti-Trump stuff during the campaign?

Your sons hating you means nothing in this godless world.

So Savage knew Allen as a youth, he didnt go to the east with him. He didn't join NAMBLA and write booksook about Moloch with him.