What is Sup Forums's opinion on MGTOW?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on MGTOW?

Extremely stupid.

You can take issue with the social structures or family courts, or the majority of how women act today if you really want. But women themselves aren't a problem, and there are a number out there who you could become a happy couple with.

Don't deprive yourself of one of life's most meaningful parts (intimacy and family) just because of your improperly-attuned anger at the system.

>leafs

A bunch of beta males who blame women for not being able to domesticate one.

Canada is the only white nation with white births above replacement rate. Google it badteeth.

SHEEIT

purplepill
mgtow are faggots who confuse le women for jews

God save The Great White North.
Oh, Canda: pray for us all.

It's a pretty decent idea for the individual. Why waste your time and resources in the pursuit of pussy? Your goals should be to better your life and increase your perfectibility. Many men "go their own way," but aren't conscious of it. They don't "put in work with bitches," they just grind and make themselves the best men they can be.

>Stop chasing women, start chasing money

MGTOW isn't about wearing off women, it's about pursuing your own goals.

>But women themselves aren't a problem
They are not, it's the combination of women nature and system we live in. Most mgtow would get married if the system was fair, but the system won't be fair because of woman nature.

Excuse me while I plagiarize myself from another thread:

The middling parts are eye-rolling, but these two I wholly support.

1. Father's Rights
2. Domestic Violence

The Father's Rights thing is the one that I especially agree with them on. I don't know how you do it in the States, but what the fuck is up with the hoops and loops just to have a Father able to see and be there for their Child? Why the fuck does the Mom has the Executive Veto by default? I'm not saying scumbag fathers should be near their children, but the fact that there is an active system taking fathers OUT of the equation as a whole just makes me angry. It's so open to abuse that the mother can just pretty much put in any spiteful reason and it's an auto-win 75 percent of the time for her.

It's horrible.

Also fuck the "I regret having sex with that guy so I'm reporting it as rape" thing.

Manchildren Going Their Only Way

no one really cares, especially not the women

>namecalling and projecting
That's all you have left.

>namecalling and projecting

what else is mgtow?

Your movement is a joke, even the guy behind it is pissed off that it's filled with pathetic betas

Fuck off anti mgtow cucks

poltards are pretty blue pilled when it comes to women. Doesn't surprise me MGTOW scares them

genetic dead ends

>guy behind it
No such thing, also it's not a movement, it's phenomenon, it's every guy's own choice to go his own way, we are not trying to change society to cater to ourselves like feminist do, we change ourselves to survive outside society and live peaceful life.

Hey go fuck yourself

You are genetic trash