Sup Forums Is there any hope to save Israel and the God chosen people?

>Israel 20% Muslim...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

:(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7rgwkS2uAWY
youtu.be/_r9Z-hTn1r4
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=H5nzjkmtCOc
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtu.be/HNhF28fzN9I?t=219
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What they need is more diversity.

If your not Traditional Catholic, you're gone.

Nope, Israel is an enemy of humanity.

>Catholets unironically believe this

If Isreal hadn't been created, then the mudslimes would still be busy killing each other too much to care about white countries.

I'm a traditional catholic, not a Novus ordo (new order) catholic.

>Stabbing
>Kidnapping
>Torture
>explosions
Israel definitely needs more diversity :0

Hate to tell you but your chosen people love the BBC over here in muh USA USA Land.

Lies, our women don't date niggers. They're conservative and traditional not like slutty goy white women who will fuck anything that moves.

Hopefully not. Israel and every rodent kike that thought they could push their diversity in other countries and then flee to their safe space after they fucked everything up in said countries deserve a taste of their own medicine.

God's chosen people are the observant Christians
kikes do not believe that Jesus died for their sins
kikes are not "God's chosen people"
Evangelicals are not Christians
Israel goes against God
all who support and uphold the state of Israel are going against God
observant kikes are against it because of this

that is Christian land
Christians are the chosen people

Tikkun Olam. Exactly.

What they need are some young fighting age men with no STEM skills or experience to migrate there and help stimulate the Israeli economy. Stop h8.

Jesus Christ was a Jewish con man trying to spam you goy's for shekels.

>“When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.”
—Matthew 27:24-25

>1 Thessalonians 2:14-16King James Version (KJV)

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>Acts 3:13-15King James Version (KJV)

13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

>Titus 1:10-11King James Version (KJV)

10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

>Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>God chosen people

If there God chosen people how can they fail?

Bullshit, if it wasn't for us Jews, you Christians would still be living in the dark ages.

We have been betrayed by our politicians. When these traitors die, they will go straight to hell for their crimes against Jewish race.

>Jeremiah 11:6-14

6 Then the Lord said unto me, Proclaim all these words in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, saying, Hear ye the words of this covenant, and do them.

7 For I earnestly protested unto your fathers in the day that I brought them up out of the land of Egypt, even unto this day, rising early and protesting, saying, Obey my voice.

8 Yet they obeyed not, nor inclined their ear, but walked every one in the imagination of their evil heart: therefore I will bring upon them all the words of this covenant, which I commanded them to do: but they did them not.

>9 And the Lord said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

>10 They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant which I made with their fathers.

11 Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

12 Then shall the cities of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem go, and cry unto the gods unto whom they offer incense: but they shall not save them at all in the time of their trouble.

13 For according to the number of thy cities were thy gods, O Judah; and according to the number of the streets of Jerusalem have ye set up altars to that shameful thing, even altars to burn incense unto Baal.

>14 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.

>Jews unironically believe this

The west had surpassed everything you ever did and had utterly subdued you tho. Try not to be so outraged pls.

Moses prophesied that the Jews would utterly corrupt themselves.

>Deuteronomy 31:26-29King James Version (KJV)

26 Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.

27 For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the Lord; and how much more after my death?

28 Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them.

29 For I know that after my death ye will utterly corrupt yourselves, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands.

>white people ironically believe they created western civilization

We the Jews created western civilization, all the leading scientists,businessmen and world leaders were all Jews.

You like to make fun of shitskins and niggers for their inferiority while leeching onto us Jews to survive in this world.

It honestly depends on how the next twenty years or so pans out. So, the biggest issue that Sup Forums tends to have when examining Jewish motives is looking at them through a Eurocentric lens.

For instance, the reason that Zionist non-practicing Jews want to import Muslims to Europe has nothing to really do with the whites living there as much as it does with the Jews living there. Israel as it is is in a demographic war between Jewish factions. The average Jewish secular family has a birth rate akin to an average Western family; 1.3-1.6 depending on definition. An Ultra-Orthodox practicing family has a birthrate of about 6.5-7 with modern averaging around 3-4.

>So what?
Israel was founded by secular Jews. The majority of Jews in Israel have always been secular. If more secular Jews do not make aliyah to Israel, then virtually all of the secular Jewish organizations will fall to Orthodox Jews.

The Arabs are really a secondary factor because once the Orthodox are in charge it really doesn't matter; you would be placing sanctions on religious fanatics if they decided to start deporting them to a Palestine, or removed their right to vote.

So, what is the best way to get Jews in France, or England to move to Israel where they have to deal with Muslims? Import Muslims to France and England; at least in Israel Muslim's doing stupid shit isn't tolerated.

Diversity will be their strength.

>Hosea 4:6-7

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.

Muslims aren't even their biggest problem, most of the ones they actually have to deal with, not the penned off Palestinian ones or Gazans, are mostly secular and fine, and they don't even have huge numbers of kids. Their biggest problem is that Ultra-Orthodox and Haredim Jews who don't do anything productive and aren't smart and are shitty overall have shit tons of kids and the Israeli government pays them to do it and do nothing but form their own insular communities. Over time the country may become shittier and more fundamentalist because the actually competent Ashkenazi ones don't have many kids.

>Jeremiah 23:37-40King James Version (KJV)

37 Thus shalt thou say to the prophet, What hath the Lord answered thee? and, What hath the Lord spoken?

38 But since ye say, The burden of the Lord; therefore thus saith the Lord; Because ye say this word, The burden of the Lord, and I have sent unto you, saying, Ye shall not say, The burden of the Lord;

>39 Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence:

>40 And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.

Wrong

>We the Jews created western civilization, all the leading scientists,businessmen and world leaders were all Jews.

Untrue to a triggering extent. Also consider that nepotism isn't actual competitive superiority, and that sociology isn't actual science. Our ancetors granted you equal rights and you use and abuse us for it. It's so fucking disgusting.

>You like to make fun of shitskins and niggers for their inferiority while leeching onto us Jews to survive in this world.

I've never actually called black people that, but yea, they definitely are more of a detriment collectively. Far more so.

You robbed us of our economic sovereignty, practiced usury over us and turned us into debt slaves. We would have thrived in every way without you. You reduce everyone and humiliate them where ever you go, and then question why antisemitism exists. Everywhere you go institutionalized despotism, exploitation and degeneracy follows.

If there is a god, I very much doubt he's on your side tbqh.

>Only a white women would do this

Disgusting filthy whore goy cunt

Bro do you even Romans or are you still asshurt about what they did.

I hope Israel gets demographiced to death, only good kikes are dead kikes

Yes, they do. And why would anyone want to help Israel while the push democide and Communism

>We white men are so superior but 1% of Jewish population managed to robbed us of our economic sovereignty, practiced usury over us and turned us into debt slaves.

Go cry me a river

IMAM'd
Israeli women can't get enough of that BPC

>Isaiah 65:2-5King James Version (KJV)

2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;

3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;

4 Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;

>5 Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

btw... It's more the fact that you do it through deceit and manipulation, which is cowardly. If you were honestly better than westerners, it wouldn't be so triggering. It's the cowardice and back stabbing.

Diversity is the Jews greatest strength

Yes it's true

Kikes will wander the earth forever.

>Jeremiah 4:22New King James Version (NKJV)

22 “For My people are foolish,
They have not known Me.
They are silly children,
And they have no understanding.
They are wise to do evil,
But to do good they have no knowledge.”

Your tiny little wieners can't even satisfy a goats pussy especially not a real women's pussy. That's why you're always so mad at us because you're sexually frustrated men.

Keep telling yourself that retard. Germany was the most innovative country during WW2 once Hitler un jewed his government.

I didn't say we were superior you faggot cuckold. I said we made the mistake the Arabs didn't make that often, which was tolerating you and calling you an equal.

Are you really denying Jewish control over the monetary system? Do you not realize that those actual elite Jews use you and all the social structure passed down to you from Abraham? They use you like a shield and a battering ram against us, so that justice can never be done to them.

>Shitskin subhuman spic
>Complaining about anyone

You have no right to complain about anyone you fucking revolting, taco-munching mongrel. If there's anyone worse than the Jews, it's you fucking quasi-human slime.

Literally we-wuz-kangz tier bullshit. Western civilization has prospered in SPITE of kikes disgusting usury and corrupting influence on our culture

Okay, in what way?

Like I'm genuinely curious.

Yeah, who would have been the viziers for islamic conquerors and fucked people out of money if not for jews?

You do realize that Michelson was a Jew, right?

Oh, that worked so great for Germany like losing the war and getting their country divided up :)

I remember that time a kike tried to be smug, i pulled his greasy beard and pulled him like a slave, You fucking kikes will get ovened in this world and the next.
inbred goatfuckers that were buttfucking each other in the ass, that's why you filthy degenerates need to clip your dicks.

>Micah 3:8-12King James Version (KJV)

8 But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the Lord, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.

9 Hear this, I pray you, ye heads of the house of Jacob, and princes of the house of Israel, that abhor judgment, and pervert all equity.

10 They build up Zion with blood, and Jerusalem with iniquity.

11 The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the Lord, and say, Is not the Lord among us? none evil can come upon us.

12 Therefore shall Zion for your sake be plowed as a field, and Jerusalem shall become heaps, and the mountain of the house as the high places of the forest.

The problem we Jewish have is we are destroying ourselves through interfaith marriage. I really worry for our future, especially gen z. They don't seem interested in being Jewish.

Titus

Are you Orthodox?

>Ass-burned taconigger starts spiccing out

Kek, at least Jews have a respectable intellect. Mexiscum haven't a single redeeming quality about them. You wallow in your own shit and deal drugs while blaming everyone else for your problems. Shove a taco up your asshole you filthy, animalistic beaner goblin.

[E]ject them forever from this country. For, as we have heard, God’s anger with them is so intense that gentle mercy will only tend to make them worse and worse, while sharp mercy will reform them but little. Therefore, in any case, away with them!

>Germany was the most innovative country during WW2

Forgetting about how radar saved Britain?
Blitzkrieg failed, tech won the war.

Aren't the only Jews in Israel reproducing at a good rate the Ultra-Orthodox who refuse to join the IDF and literally live off gibs to study the Torah?

I was raised Orthodox but now I'm in limbo.

Are you saying they're high on their own supply of racemixing propaganda? "only" 5% of us are.

>being proud of being a parasite
top Jew

You're just spouting nonsense. We Jews have been blessed by God to succeed and prosper everywhere we go. We brought civilization to Europe and America. We turned the white man into a gentlemen not a savage and we get no thanks for this.

Israel is the enemy, Islam is just a stepping stone once the mudslimes are gone the jews have to go next.

Did you go to yeshiva?

Alas, it cannot be anything but the terrible wrath of God which permits anyone to sink into such abysmal, devilish, hellish, insane baseness, envy, and arrogance. If I were to avenge myself on the devil himself I should be unable to wish him such evil and misfortune as God’s wrath inflicts on the Jews, compelling them to lie and to blaspheme so monstrously, in violation of their own conscience. Anyway, they have their reward for constantly giving God the lie.

Brother if Jewish people fall, the whole western world will collapse. We're the only ones keeping this country up float. That's why we must save Israel.

Imo no. Costs too much, too much h8, would require arab genocide (1.5 dead already since gwb). Build an ice cream parlor on the sun next time fags

Yes, Ohavei Torah.

this, last jew thread where deleted becuse evryone posted anti jewish redpills

remove kebab

Oh yeah your totally keeping it a float with kike pigs like soros. Israel needs to burn.

The toppest of kek's.

The white man viewd you as an ugly savage with an intricate system of effeminate rationalization and exploitative deceit 2,000 years ago.

Some things never change.

The $30 billion of US taxpayer money per year also helps.

All money is debt, the monetary system is a jewish pyramid scheme.

youtu.be/7rgwkS2uAWY

youtu.be/_r9Z-hTn1r4

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38

youtube.com/watch?v=H5nzjkmtCOc

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

youtu.be/HNhF28fzN9I?t=219

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

Soros is businessman worth 25.2 billion who pays 40% in taxes to pay for your welfare and employs millions of you.

So you civilized the people who ended up trying to exterminate you?

Never trust jews

It's actually worse
>20% Arab
Out of the remaining Jews:
>50% Mizrahi
>15% Haredi
>God knows how many of the remaining are Ex-Slavs
>God knows how many of the remaining are Modern Orthodox

There are literally no secular Ashkenazim left in Israel at all.

>Jews actually, willingly, unironically believe this

In what way is intermarriage in the Orthodox community a problem? Women simply do not leave the community; a young man from a stable background in a Jewish neighborhood can easily get a couple dozen offers. Women rarely get a quarter as many. Baal Teshuva are massive in number.

Lubavitch is the largest Jewish movement in raw numbers ever, and the largest in percentage in centuries.

>But what about conservative/liberal/traditional/reform Judaism?

If you don't practice or believe the torah as the word of god why does it matter if you're Jewish?

and he promotes illegal immigration he promotes "multi-cultralism" he promotes globalism he is a commie faggot and like all kikes needs to be hung.

jews getting jewed

pottery

All money is debt, jews have their own privileges. Sorros should pay 100% in tax, hes just living on the wealth created by others througe a jewish pyramid scheme.

>Is there any hope to save Israel
No there isn't. Israel represents an island in a demographic sea of muslims and the tide keeps coming ashore. The only way they could sustain themselves in the long term is through ethnic cleansing and programs aimed to grow their own population. At best they only have the political will for the latter. In the long term as more nations obtain weapons of mass destruction Israel will find themselves more boxed in and under pressure than they are now. The chances of long term survival for the nation state calling itself "Israel" are near zero.
>God chosen people
Christians are the heirs to the promise of Abraham. "Jews" are a rag tag collection of Edomites and mongrels.

Well, if you're flexible on definitions, I'd argue that about 1/3 of Israel is Ashkenazi on paper.

Ashenki jews are a curse put on earth by satan

>If you don't practice or believe the torah as the word of god why does it matter if you're Jewish?

I never said any of that.
Not all of us are Orthodox, and we are not the majority.

Yep, we get no thanks for civilizing the savage white man. Once they exterminated us, Europe went to shit. Good thing we ordered our American white boys to go kick some nazi ass and return Europe to it's rightful rulers the Jews. Than we created the European union and it's been 60 years prosperity and no war thanks to us Jews.

No, Ishmaelites and the Muslims are.

I'm against illegal immigration but nothing wrong with multi-multiculturalism and globalism. It works great in Canada.

Fine, my point was

>Generation Z is not interested in being Jewish
>Interfaith marriages are a big problem

To me, these are only issues outside of Orthodoxy, and they should be. Because being Jewish once the faith is lost doesn't have any real value.

I would argue that every non-Orthodox offshoot around today will be dead within three centuries, but it won't matter because Orthodox families actually have kids.

I see your meaning now.

yup we have a backlog of courts so bad were letting murderers/sexual assulters/rapists walk its working out great.

You're retarded. Men don't leave the community either, the only difference this that they're in yeshiva all day whereas women are in the house. And you meet girls via a matchmaker who doesn't take any of your considerations into account, there is no such thing as "offers".

Hahahaha, jews aren't even a part of western civilisations cradle. It's just in recent time jews are over represented becuse they have privileges, the bank jew and jewish company mafia only let jewish people or people that play on jewish rules become famoues and rich. Most jewish """""""scientist""""""" are only sitting on their ass as scientist leader meanwhile white scientist actually do all work and the jew take all credit.

Jews have an iq of an sub sharan nigger if you do a proper iq test, one that dosen't include speach, but only the abilty to solve problems.