#MEMEPOLICE OFFICIAL THREAD

Here's the info.
S.2943 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017
114th Congress (2015-2016)
Sponsor: Sen. McCain, John [R-AZ] (Introduced 05/18/2016)
Committees: Senate - Armed Services
Committee Reports: S. Rept. 114-255; H. Rept. 114-840
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2943
Latest Action: 12/23/2016 Became Public Law Signed by Obama No: 114-328.
>(Sec. 1287) Establishes a Global Engagement Center to lead, synchronize, and coordinate efforts of the federal government to recognize, understand, expose, and counter foreign state and non-state propaganda and disinformation efforts aimed at undermining U.S. national security interests.
>Authorizes the center to provide grants to support civil society groups, media content providers, nongovernmental organizations, federally-funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions in analyzing, reporting on, and refuting foreign disinformation efforts.
>(3) As needed, support the development and dissemination of fact-based narratives and analysis to counter propaganda and disinformation directed at the United States and United States allies and partner nations.
>(4) Identify current and emerging trends in foreign propaganda and disinformation in order to coordinate and shape the development of tactics, techniques, and procedures to expose and refute foreign misinformation and disinformation and proactively promote fact-based narratives and policies to audiences outside the United States.
>(1) AUTHORITY FOR GRANTS.—The Center is authorized to provide grants or contracts of financial support to civil society groups, media content providers, nongovernmental organizations, federally funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions

They are waging meme war on us. They are trying to censor our memes. We need to fight back lads.

#MemePolice

SPREAD IT OVER TWITTER!! WE NEED TO REDPILL MORE NORMIES!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiVscqYrtfM
twitter.com/hashtag/memepolice
twitter.com/AnonBabble

current threads

Bump and Learn
They are waging a MEME WAR

Bumpitity

>what would they be?
This must be made known as soon as possible. Make memes about the government taking away memes or putting memes in meme jail or something, anything to get people to look it up and AFFIRM IT'S EXISTENCE
>who would believe it
If they don't believe it, habeeb it.
>where to spread
E V E R Y W H E R E

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=IiVscqYrtfM

M E M E P O L I C E

This is my first big meme. This is great. Godspeed you glorious bastards. Make it so.

picture of 1287 Global Engagement Center text

Alright OP it's taken Sup Forums a few days to make a campaign and then get it off its feet. Probably not gonna trend tonight. You need to keep making new threads when they reach bump limit all through tonight and tomorrow then coordinate a strike

Bump for KEK

MARCH 15

This is glorious. Saved and will spread like herpes

Checked for the Ides of March

checked
active threads

fixed

Hop in and bump the Sup Forums thread. It's got some crazy digits. I think we can get the help of some other boards with this

So GEC vs. KEK?

It's like pottery.

God McCain is a faggot.

>880808

pottery

Wouldn't this be the Second Great Meme War after the Great Election of 2016?

Praise kek

hands of my memes king nigger

FUCK OF LEAVE MY MEMES ALONE

GET #MemePolice TRENDING RIGHT NOW WITH A LINK TO THE BILL

JUST DOOO IT.

Bump

Section 1287 Global Engagement Center
That is important, it is a huge bill

It's different. This one will unify Sup Forums and the internet, rather than divide it.

Have we officially hit Meme War 1 status then?

>disinformation efforts aimed at undermining U.S. national security interests.
sounds more like going after antifa and anti American people... or I'm nissing something?

they are going after our memes. If this doesnt bother you then you can neck yourself.

So... since we've been doing this since the election started do we get backpay?

>check mailbox
>my shitpost check has arrived
>tendies so sweet

can we get links to multiple twitter hashtags?

twitter.com/hashtag/memepolice

got it

Rev up those fryers, the meme war is on.
#MemePolice

We need to spam the hashtag more

Make threads on Sup Forums. See current thread
>>Sup Forums116872593

thanks for this

Sound the Alarm. It's time to March.

Get an IRC together. We need to coordinate. We need to first discover how exactly they'll be combating our memes.
And then we need a PsyOPs team to exploit and undermine that method and de-legitimize it to the public.
GO GO GO GO

>As needed, support the development and dissemination of fact-based narratives and analysis to counter propaganda and disinformation directed at the United States and United States allies and partner nations.

So basically digging your own grave at publishing facts and data about your own country?
Just like with the Trump's tweet on black crimes that led the left and media outlets to publish very similar and updated results that still backed the denounced facts.

Nice!

I second this, we need to set up an IRC if we're going to take on something like this. If all this is actually true and they're actually going to start censoring our memes, then we need to take the proper measures.

>support the development and dissemination of fact-based narratives and analysis to counter propaganda and disinformation directed at the United States and United States (((allies))) and partner nations.

u dun fool me, shlomo

FUCKING SHILLS

REAL SHILLS. WE HAVE 5 FUCKING THREADS.

""TOPIC DILUTION""

>YOU'RE POSTING IN A SLIDE

> →
> →
> →
> →

kek this is gay as fuck who cares just post more memes

I'm going to start tweeting this image at Donald Trump Jr.

>we see here you were working Russia last year

Wut do

We should create our own NGO for memetic warfare and propaganda to get organized!

Tor has an encrypted IRC but I doubt we could get enough niggers to use it.
/join #memewarthefinalsolution @rizon

we need more memes

Rare PEPE

What is this?