Real talk

Instead of wishing all SJW's should be mowed down in front of Alt-Right deathsquads, or just wishing them death in general. Why not try to convert some of them? Insulting them every chance you get doesn't solve anything. We can just work with the attractive SJW's, pic-related is most likely an SJW. If we had people that looked like this on our side, we could look better. Just the White and Asian ones, of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is this beautiful girl?

You don't get it faggot

You just lost the game.

Also the game here is that SJW are our best friends. The reason we rile them up is to get things like berkeley and riots.

You are playing 1D chess. Also the ultimate way to win involves utter eternal victory and not a single election.

Search up Criedwolves on google.

They are too spiritually unclean. No amount of scrubbing will purify them.

That's s prime boi pussy

once we start killing them, the majority will quickly join us

they have no spine

You can't fix these people. You can only remove them.

Yeah those fat nigger sheboons that shout "white privilege" at us every chance they get are our friends, okay...

>I want to waste time trying to convince blue haired sluts with a triple digit cock count

:^)

Yeah this is probably true, they'll just fall in line the same way they fell in line with Professor Goldsteinblatt filling their heads with horseshit and being the authority figure. It Just Works.

I know it's a dude. I wish I looked like that.

that's a ftm tranny, no boypussi and therefore inferior

The problem is that theyre so consumed by their own ideology that its LITERALLY impossible to red pill them into normal social standards

NO BOIPUSSY?!?!

>mfw its a dude

>Why not try to convert some of them?
You need to watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0

Tainted. Into the oven

better question: who the fuck cares
why not just let the sjws be sjws in their little corner and move on with your life

Because for all of the alt-right's posturing as being free speech champions and rejectors of identity politics, the rhetoric I always see anytime someone criticizes Trump is "HURRR FUCK OFF SHILL"

You're just as fucking hypocritical as they are

>

That's another thing, for all this "DEUS VULT" shit you people are honestly gigantic pussies. You're not willing to take punches for spewing unanimously hated politics and you're so terrified of brown people that you have a derogatory slang invented that projects your fear of being made irrelevant by them. Rhymes with "cluck"

>no boypussi
dropped

nigger

I'd love to cream pie that boi

>HEY GUISE, LET US CONVERT ALL THE MENTAL RETARDS TO OUR SIDE
>THAT WHY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

no.

>no boipussy
it still has an asshole
isnt that what a boypussy is

>white and asian
>and asian

Haha. You're an honorary shitposter at this point. Gooks have been and always will be subhuman.
>you probably have yellow fever
>not as bad as liking traps though OP

Don't you see that the Jews want you to breed with slant-eyed jap women? You think real asians are like the animes? W R O N G
>They're like western women but they have flat faces and weird teeth.
Would not breed with a dirty japanigger nor a chinigger nor a finngolian.

Please don't ever post about "Asian allies" or whatever, because that's exactly why blacks and trannies are on the same side.

But are we not the jews now?

Is SJW Hitler going to try to exterminate us for being so clever and nimble?

Are you black ?

>boypussi is 'just' an asshole
heh, keep on believing that you silly breeder

they make laws and get your tax money demanding shit
this is why