MEME WAR

S.2943 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017
114th Congress (2015-2016)
Sponsor: Sen. McCain, John [R-AZ] (Introduced 05/18/2016)
Committees: Senate - Armed Services
Committee Reports: S. Rept. 114-255; H. Rept. 114-840
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2943
Latest Action: 12/23/2016 Became Public Law Signed by Obama No: 114-328.
>(Sec. 1287) Establishes a Global Engagement Center to lead, synchronize, and coordinate efforts of the federal government to recognize, understand, expose, and counter foreign state and non-state propaganda and disinformation efforts aimed at undermining U.S. national security interests.
>Authorizes the center to provide grants to support civil society groups, media content providers, nongovernmental organizations, federally-funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions in analyzing, reporting on, and refuting foreign disinformation efforts.
>(3) As needed, support the development and dissemination of fact-based narratives and analysis to counter propaganda and disinformation directed at the United States and United States allies and partner nations.
>(4) Identify current and emerging trends in foreign propaganda and disinformation in order to coordinate and shape the development of tactics, techniques, and procedures to expose and refute foreign misinformation and disinformation and proactively promote fact-based narratives and policies to audiences outside the United States.
>(1) AUTHORITY FOR GRANTS.—The Center is authorized to provide grants or contracts of financial support to civil society groups, media content providers, nongovernmental organizations, federally funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions

The Meme war has begun.
Spread these hashtags on twitter and get the ball rolling.
#MemePolice
#MemeWar
#IllegalMemes

This is something everyone should support.

They are trying to censor our memes. We must fight back. KEK VULT

Picture of Section 1287

Кaк дoбитьcя пoмoщи Кeкa? Hyжнo ли eмy cлyжить, пpинocить жepтвы, чтo-тo eщё? Bилдepc пpoигpaл, yж нe пoтoмy ли, чтo мы нeдocтaтoчнo yдeлили внимaниe Кeкy? Ecли ecть pyccкoязычныe здecь, пoяcнитe чтo дa кaк. нa poccийcких имиджбopдaх кyльт извecтeн кpaйнe пoвepхнocтнo. Aнглийcкoгo языкa нe знaю, oтвeчaйтe нa pyccкoм.

Holy shit PRAISE KEK

Bump and Learn

Shadilay, thank you user

He has spoken

WHERE IS MY MEMEGIBS MCCAIN YOU OLD FUCK

Spread this anons.

For the glory of kek

THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR MEMES!

PRAISE KEK!

The General is Prepared for War

Meme War II?

One of many to come

The meme war is real and we are winning it

Styx was right!
McCain is a dangerous psycho who wants to see the world burn because he didn't fly so good.

Was getting exposed part of his plan?

I don't get what John MCain is for him to always be involved in everything, isn't he just a senator? Why the fuck does this always have his fingerprints on it.

LITERAL FUCKING MEME WAR

McCains grandfather was an Admiral. His father was an Admiral. He was going to be an Admiral, but he accidentally caused an explosion by showing off on a carrier and killed over a hundred sailors. Not to mention he ended up nearly crippled from gooks.

He's a deep state connected for generations old connected good old boy.

Wait wat. I was too lazy to read OP post someone sum it up for me

He literally misfired his jet missile while taxi'd on a carrier, killing 3-4 fellow service members.

My grandfather was in the air force with him back in the 60s-70s.

What game is this

Government can now use taxpayer money to fund CTR shills and fight against memes they don't like

see: 1984, George Orwell

Deus Ex, the biggest redpill of the 1990's. Even predicted the Twin Towers attack.

It killed over a hundred. McCain was taken away by helicopter to protect him from the crew. Daddy's an Admiral

Anywhere where I can look that up? My family used to babysit for the McCain family back in the day, so I just remember hearing vague stories about him from my family.

Is this a nose?

What would be the consequence for a normal miltary man in America if you fuck up this badly?

Its a computer

This bill should have only requirement, to keep a standing army in requirements of the constitution of the United States of America. Article 1 section 8. Now sometimes I don't mind a standing army and sometimes I don't though the amending of the NDAA and holding out military hostage for political gain, these people need to be called out and barred from ever holding office. Just think of that brother, sister. mother, father out there or here state side who without this bill would be jobless and these Soros, Rothschild, ect.. asshats are holding them hostage to also fuck us over. Just a reminder to the any honest FBI agents left look into these politicians and follow the money. They always include this shit into legislation that is almost a must past. Even if the president vetoed it. It would pass with both hoses voting for it due to them getting there money. "What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?"

arrested and charged with a bunch of shit, and not just in civilian court, but in the military court system.

I can't even conceive of the type of real trouble he should have gotten in, I'm not familiar at all with how military courts work, I just know that they're way harsher and critical.

bump

Teбe нaдo имeть дyбc. Ecли aнглийcкoгo нeзнaeшь пoчeмy ты здecь?

KEK is among us

What is meaning?

Bumping for importance

Already served in the 2015-2016 meme war. Ready for duty. Deus vult!

P
R
A
I
S K
E
K

It's the great proboscis, grand emperor of the jews.

where's the crusade gonna lead to

Checked. Praise kek

McCain has crossed the line.

Praise Kek, we will never will back down

Why would you even be surprised.

Do we really need the sabre from the saudis? The familiarity with the flag being green is bad enough.

PRAISE

memes will be our muskets
social media sites our battlefield
one day we will tell our dakimakura's grandchildren about this day

In my mind, I'm never gonna die in no ghetto. Absolutely never. A man turns around and punches me in the head, the fight's on; he cuts me, the fight's on; if I'm shot, the fight is on. I'm not losing no fight to no scumbag out there in no ghetto. Period. That's it. No son of a bitch out there is gonna get me. The only way he gets me is cut my head off and I mean that. I'll fight you til I've got a breath left in me. I don't think any of those animals in that street can beat me. I've been going that way for 18 years of street service and street duty, and that's the way I'm gonna keep on going. You don't lose the fight!

(((KEK)))

LETS SET A TIME AND DATE TO DECLARE AND INITIATE FULL ON MEME WAR AGAINSF ANYTHING MCKEK.

His Facebook page.
His email
His house.
His fax machine
Even his wife!

Fucking auto correct.

MCCuck not MCKeK

READ THE FUCKING CATALOG

WHY WOULD YOU WANT US ALL IN DIFFERENT THREADS

> →
> →
> →