Dumbai

Honestly, Sup Forums, how long does this tacky ass shit city have left?

I mean, seriously, this retarded shit can't last another 30 years, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Drq-WhpmfkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe not. Do they have sewers yet?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Drq-WhpmfkU

I love how the Arabs are so proud of it, like it's the eighth wonder of the world or something.

But they always forget to mention the whole thing was built by American and European engineers and architects.

Most of it's buildings are half empty... Who would have thought that only Arabs like to work and live around other Arabs.
>And instagram prostitutes... I mean, models...

DUBAI FOREVER

>this assmad Ameripoor
Kek. It'll last longer than any city in the US, thats for sure

Dubai is one shit truck away from being a designated shitting street country

>"Swiss"
>Shitting on America

Yup. It's a Jew, all right.

Designed by American and European engineers and architects, built by paki slaves

They're putting so much money and investment into it that it's going to be some type of financial investment, etc. type of capital/mecca (pardon the pun) in the future.

Doubtful, it's still in the middle of a fucking desert.

Also fuck off mountain Jew.

It's disgusting to think that I might have to stop there en route from glorious Australia to the Europen caliphate.

Nah, the Suadi's are just pumping their own money into it in order to look like less of shit shit hole compared to the west.

This is why capitalism is great. But fuck, Why did God have to put the one of the top three worst people's on top of that oil.

30 years until this shithole becomes the most epic ruins ever

Gentlemen, welcome to Dubai.

envy? wait till Expo 2020

This needs to be everywhere.

Drones need to be merged with Cars and autonomous tech. Fuck the airlines.

Well it's certainly better than Jew York with its decaying 70s infrastructure

t. lived in both cities for close to a decade

> Dubai
> Saudis
You really don't know what you're talking about, do you?

it's in the middle of literally nowhere. Only empty "people" and whores bother venturing there. It's hideous, soulless, with no culture use or history behind it other than some rich goatfuckers trying to make a statement that they're civilized despite being entirely built by westerners with shitskins only used as slave labor. It's not even worth a nuke, though it would be hilarious watching some inbred crash into that fucking tower so the goatfuckers will kill even more of each other.

t. prostitute

>any city in the US
But user, I'm sure swizterland will last for a long time

I prefer the term Scatalogical Performer

Good game.

...and I see business is a boomin...

Been there once. Huge empty malls, whole building that only had security in the lobby. Hotels so empty you could get a room for less than a campsite.

Everything had a cheap low quality feel to it. The workmenship in their airport was noticeably substandard. Roads and public areas were clearly brand new and almost needing to be replaced.

I think someone said, people in the USA have huge malls, big highways and lots of high rise buildings. If we build all that our people will stop being goat raping fucktard Islamists. Confusing the cause for the effect.

When all else fails for economic planning people say tourism! Can't figure out how to make money in space? Space tourism. Can't turn your island nation into a productive specialized industrial processor? Tourism! Have a boat load of oil money and no idea what to build or how to grow that fund? Tourism!

Well what else do you call them? Their country name doesn't really lend itself to shortening.

To what extent are these small gulf countries sustainable? They needed the oil to get where they are, but will they collapse once it's gone?

humiliating meme declaration that an usually high proportion of your anthropological subrace excrete fecal matter not in hygienic homo sapiens made excretion receptacles, but rather in certain chosen thoroughfates

Emiratis.
They're divesting and diversifying their economies heavily right now. Considering their entire countries are bright deserts one possibility is massive nation-spanning solar farms which they could use to generate exportable energy.

it looks like they built a bunch of building and highways around that one fucking tower

One of my mates said that Dubai was started to replace Hong Kong as the 'out of jurisdiction' finance hub after the CN's took HK back in 97.

Makes sense cos it didn't really appear until after 97

Oh my god...
Canadians can be racist?!

All important banking is electronic and you can shop to literally any nation with a phone system for the best banking laws.

Dubai wants to be finance but lost out to Singapore as the connection between Asia and the English speaking world.

Middle Eastern banking is still the domain of Saudi Arabia simply due to the amount of money they push around and their open connections to the USA.

Kuwait rounds out the number two spot in Arab finance because they are not all full retard like the UAE.

its a fun city
too many indians though

In your dreams cuck

Welcome to the thread Danesh.

Interesting points.. You've got me researching now, this'll all tie together some where. Thanks :)