Bring ur shields and sticks lads

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/fund-the-freedom-rally-in-berkeley-ca
twitter.com/helpkylechapman
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
youtube.com/watch?v=NKFAKbYeRfU
youtube.com/watch?v=HBL5zxZefaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck, I live in California but nowhere close to Berkeley.
>bump anyways

Good luck guys

wesearchr.com/bounties/fund-the-freedom-rally-in-berkeley-ca

AIGHT... LET ME KNO

Stop it we aren't ready for another one of these memes

Do it, lads.

What ever happened to the guy in pic related? I know he got picked up by police, but dunno if any charges stuck.

This is a good idea. Whose was it? This is how we start a civil war

twitter.com/helpkylechapman

HE WILL BE THERE

He's fine now, because of our help.

Also he has done an interview with Gavin Mccines (airing sometime soon) and is looking for more interviews... if you have any ideas.

its this right here. good vs. evil

The whole idea of having Trump / free speech rallies in berkeley is the historic nature of it. In 1968 the free speech movement happened in berkeley to support communism. Now it is happening again in 2017 to support anti-communism, in hostile territory. It's a battle on the front lines and the lefties help us make fun memes for the ages.

How much would a sky writer cost? Few thousand ?
I propose a crowd fund to pay for one , wrote "trump!" Or "MAGA" over Berkeley when it happens

No, no, real fun begins when Felarca's thugs come

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

leaf

not sure

Google

sf bay area skywriting

Crowdfunding when?

this shit happened months ago, nothing was done about it when it was originally brought to their attention

anyone here, go last time?

i filmed this

>MLK Jr. WAY

...are they trying to commit suicide and become the 'MAGA martyrs brigade'? I don't know shit about the neighborhoods of Berkley, but I do know areas named after MLK Jr, and I know that they're universally neighborhoods you want to stay the fuck out of.

You will never go the corner of MLK and 3rd and find a fucking bookstore, anywhere in America. It's just a fact.

So are they running dick-first into enemy territory to prove some abstract point?

who's going? I might be there, but it's a long way

I was there last time

the MLK PARK is a meme

I can forward the idea to kyle, but that would probably be out of the budget. I think you can also make your own wesearchr bounty to do it.

Nice. I was there. I met kyle and I'm in contact with him.

don't be a fucking pussy

Follow on Cuckbook

facebook com/events/185364111955870/

Kyle?

based stickman name is kyle chapman

bunch of pussies, all go crying to the cops at the end going to tell authority figures on one another after a fight

youtube.com/watch?v=HBL5zxZefaA

They suspended her for a month despite massive SJW tears.

I got a feeling Evan McMullen and co is behind these marches/rallys.

Remember FBI user said they're trying to start a civil war

Why would they want a civil war?

Rich Black is the organizer of the last rally and this rally btw.

Judging from antifa last time they aren't really willing to go to war. Unless someone buses in a lot more of them. Also the rally was fairly civil despite some violence. Next time there should be overwhelming support from trump people.

long poles/shields will be used to charge you with felonies by the libtard cali cops. they are in loves with the commies/terrorists and will protect them at all costs while they watch you get murdered. you must rely on your fists. crush them. good vs. evil.

>MLK Jr Dr

That doesn't sound like it's infested with niggers at all.

I'm going there, leaving from San Diego. I've got a Chevy Tahoe that fits 6 more people. More than willing to offer a ride up.

was the guy by the tree at the end an antifa that got whacked?

was it stickman that did it?

Contact guy on fb, he might be able to help u get people to go with you, or ask ur friends

facebook com/events/185364111955870/

i come form the future
managed to get one single picture of the great free speech war of 2017 before i was yanked back to present time
use polearms and kite shields for maximum effect lads
godspeed.

sacred digits dont lie

yea everyone. tell facebook you're going to this event and make sure to give them your name so they can come round yo up after SHTF.

Where in San Diego do you live?

I'm down. I'll pitch for gas and tendies.

the organizer's contact info is on it

Wish I could be there but it's a 26 hour drive.

They suspended her, BROUGHT HER BACK, she went on Tucker's show, FREAKED PEOPLE OUT, and is probably under investigation as we speak

Only needs a few more signatures to add to the insult

Pick me up nigga

Sweet, thanks man.

I live over in North County area and work downtown

TRS

They think they can win it.
The only chance they have is if they had blackwatch disguised as libtards raid the White House

You are playing right into the deep state's hand by doing shit like this.

>Yes goys get distracted and fight the dumb college kid antifa that our handler's have whipped up into a frenzy. So we can do our regular nefarious shit unnoticed.

Hey before the thread slides, here's my email. It would be pretty awesome if we had a solid presence there

[email protected]

>implying this isn't practice for the deep state

This is about fear to express our political opinions in liberal places. Our FIRST amendment. Last election the city voted 90% hillary. It helps us and exposes antifa.

Cool.

The guy near the tree I believe is antifa commie Dustin sawtelle he is always begging for money online and teaches nigger children mma

>4/15/17
Holy Saturday

kek

muh dick

US cops are so lucky that ameritards generally havent spent much time in europe at demonstrations. 20 cops at a demo that heated that size in europe? gunna charge u cuz u have a stick hurr,durr. ha, over-fuckin-run. the cops would just walk away and come back an hour later with 150 in riot geat and tear gas the place.

fucking shill coward.

seriously, you. are. a. shill.

get

Somethings fucking off about Berkeley.

Feels like some grand force is playing behind the scenes here.

HMMMMMMMM

see you there user

Checked. The world needs heroes

ITS A TRAP DONT GO ITS A FUCKING TRAP YOU NIGGERS

Going to the march in Huntington Beach, but avoiding the 6h drive to Berkeley

i would also wrap yourself in newspaper & duct tape under the hoodie. done right and they can't stab you.

I wasn't just there, I'm in the famous freeze frame picture.

Anyone else in San Joaquin / Stanislaus? Im going there

>So are they running dick-first into enemy territory to prove some abstract point?

If freedom of speech is an abstract point.

I'll be there.

Berkeley resident here.

It's actually a mostly white neighborhood.

>Going to the march in Huntington Beach, but avoiding the 6h drive to Berkeley

I drive nearly 10 hours to go your Civil War reenactment every year, the least you can do is drive 6 for one march.