cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/ss/ss6512a1.htm
vocaroo.com/i/s0NQuXrLqKIW
youtube.com/watch?v=YjBTUs_3pms
youtube.com/watch?v=4R1WPK3u8II
youtube.com/watch?v=NX3y7yM2rGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey, Vsauce! Michael here.

Black Lives Matter... or do they?

According to a report by the U.S. Department of Justice, 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks. This is a stark contrast to white on white crime which has been... steadily... decreasing.... since 1980.

But what is... "decreasing"?

The majority of fetuses aborted at Planned Parenthood are of... African American ethnicity. With a mean of 515,000 abortions per year, and an estimate 80 percent of which last year were conceived by black or hispanic parents, that's a whopping 412000 future crimes prevented.

>read in his voice and everything

kek

literally heard the music in my head as i read this

You deserve this.

good stuff mate

Top kek

Also, what's up with "Hey Vsauce! Michael here"

Why the fuck does he say it like that? I'm not Vsauce. He is.

kek

I'm going to need some Merican vocaroos of this.

kek. yes, this and all up and coming European elections (and anywhere else)

Dude, Maryland (baltimore) has the highest rate of black crime AND abortion! PPH is eugenics wtf

Take this you

nice

Wait what? Did Jon get a Pewdiepie treatment?

Well no. PewDiePie was defamed in a hit piece. JonTron went full race realist white nationalist in a debate and people got triggered by his "ignorant", "racist" hatefacts.

you son of a bitch i lost my shit reading this in his voice

start with the most easily acceptable narrative like white privilege being bullshit.

youtu.be/TN25ghkfgQA

youtu.be/uWXJyYAO470

good one cunt

take this (you) you deserve it

>read it in his voice
>the fucking music kicks in on "but what is..."
my sides are absolutely gone

(you) deserve it

>Moon Men
LET THE MEMES MEME

Hey Vsauce, Micheal here. Today were going to talk about fake news.

>Moon men
i swear if you guys actually manage to meme him into a "nazi" this will become more than just mere coincidence.

his videos are paid now? wtf

Youtube paid him to do a youtube red series. They did it with a bunch of popular youtubers to try and promote the service. He's posting free videos as well, it's just slowed down a bunch because he's doing a live show with that dude from mythbusters.

You got his tangential format perfect

Vsauce is that you?

stop watching jewtube

>non-Hispanic black 35.6%

"Among the 29 areas that reported cross-classified race/ethnicity data for 2013, non-Hispanic white women and non-Hispanic black women accounted for the largest percentages of abortions (37.3% and 35.6%, respectively) and Hispanic women and non-Hispanic women in the other race category accounted for smaller percentages (19.0% and 8.1%, respectively) (Table 12). Non-Hispanic white women had the lowest abortion rate (7.2 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years) and ratio (121 abortions per 1,000 live births) and non-Hispanic black women had the highest abortion rate (27.0 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years) and ratio (420 abortions per 1,000 live births). Data for 2013 are also reported separately by race and by ethnicity (Tables 13 and 14)."

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/ss/ss6512a1.htm

vocaroo.com/i/s0NQuXrLqKIW

how'd I do?

kek'd

I really like your voice do more pls

youtube.com/watch?v=YjBTUs_3pms
He's already in league with i "say nigger" Dubzz

this thread just proves Sup Forums is mostly underage

youtube.com/watch?v=4R1WPK3u8II

obligatory post

You're way off his cadence. He talks slowly but animatedly and accentuates his words heavily.

A you to be proud of

Why not this faggot?
>supported the Confederate flag
>says nigger and nigger-faggot openly
>Hitler meme
>hates feminists and sjws
>can content cop anyone in to channel death

Seriously, he's practically one of us.

Jontron was a big proponent in the Gamergate conflict, if anything he became redpilled before poodypee. I think the point with these guys is that they became enlightened long before they decided to reveal anything, as the business they are in does not bode well to expressing political opinion. Especially anything to the right of extreme leftism.

He needs to do a content cop on himself, a vicious and painfully indepth one.

After that he will be immortal.

>wanting to red pilling popular alternative entertainment to further increase Gen Z's conservatism
>childish

I'm sorry but the reason the left has so much strength is because of shut like PBS and "kid friendly entertainment" being ultra-left bullshit.

We need to level the field out and get some people on our side.

I think this is possible. In his "comedians" series, when he is interviewing Ethan from H3H3, Ethan says something to the effect of "I like black culture," and idubbbz responds resolutely "I like WHITE culture." Add to this the fact that his entire channel started as an anti "gibsmedat" project with pwning morons on Kickstarter and I think it is very possible he is already ourguy.

youtube.com/watch?v=NX3y7yM2rGg

HAVE MY (you)

excellent.
Take my (you)

his name is Vsauce! Michael. He's saying Hey! Vsauce! Michael here.

He kind of already did. It was either on the Leafy episode or the food reviewer one.

If he did that video and then retired forever from YouTube he'd be the greatest YouTuber of this current crop of autistic retards

(You)

put me in the screenshot

100% correct.

I'm amazed at the lengths people here will go to in order to defend Jontron the fat self-hating Iranian manchild.

>I-is he our guy?
>So redpilled just like us!

It's absolutely pathetic.

This is pasta

Thats fucking australia tier banter m8

have a (you)

can we meme this into reality?

Fun fact: PewDiePie began following Chris Ray >immediately< after he was accused of being a white nationalist for posting:

"Imagine white people went to Asia and said: "There are too many Asian people here. We need to fix that."

Just fucking creepy, man."

So putting two and two together.. PewDiePie agrees with what Chris Ray said. It's fucking happening. I don't care what you say. PewDiePie changed. The whole Jontron incident changed him, I think.

After hearing the uncensored vision of liberalism come out of Destinys' mouth over and over, and that being: "An end of white majority countries" must've made him snap.

He's also been posting pictures of holocaust locations and did a 'Richard Spencer™' emoji. (the frog and directly after the 'OK' hand sign)

TL;DR: PewDiePie used to be ironically redpilled; now he is serious. Check related twitter accounts mentioned for proof.

I am so fucking ready for this timeline

why not meme actually something good?
you fuckers want to destroy earth
i think you all been memed into this
and i know by whom :)))

>Moon Men

My sides

This is great

Spit Vsauce Memes on Facebook is one of the only reasons I still have my fake account activated after the election