Do some people on Sup Forums honestly believe the holocaust didn't happen? I'm curious

Do some people on Sup Forums honestly believe the holocaust didn't happen? I'm curious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
holocausthandbooks.com/
holohoax101.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=yBnMtkbWPCs
youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
mourningtheancient.com/index1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did what happen?

I think 60 million died and anyone who says it was only 6 million should go to prison for Holocaust denial and minimization of the suffering of God's chosen people

it didnt you moron. the only holocaust was what the jews did to the christians and muslims who lived in Israel literally genociding them out of house and home

Holowhat?

why does it matter what some people believe?

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

It happened but there was no way they managed to kill 6 million with so little death camps I'd say around 100,00 or so

Yes it happened, most idiots on pol believe 6 million is an inflated number however.

can't watch that shit in germany

My grandmother was turned into a lampshade when she was only six years old you stupid goyim! Of course it was real!

It happened but was played up by huge margins after the war to create a stronger narrative for the "poor little Jewish people give us all you money and power" angle

Is this how you get Hartz IV?

I'm interested for sources that are bot banned in my country

Yes, honestly the debate is mostly around the number.

>can't watch that shit in germany
HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I did not happen, but it would have been awesome if it did.

I mostly only say it did not happen so that people don't think nazis are so bad so that we can do it again.

Never heard of it

Mostly just retards. The memes are pretty funny tho

I still have the bar of soap that was my great grandfather.

both germany & the united states put people in concentration camps based on race. this is not a debatable fact.

in both germany & the united states, the people that were put in concentration camps had their personal property stolen, including real estate.

as germany started losing the war, the first to get their resources cut were the concentration camps. don't think for a second that the USA would keep sending food & supplies to the concentration camps if the mainland was invaded and started being taken over.

starvation & disease killed the people in camps, not gas or guns.

If you're not even allowed to discuss something then it's probably bullshit

HATE THREAD. NUKE AND MOVE ON.

This board is satire

I genuinely believe that Hitler was absolutely right in blaming many of Germany's problems (and all of the world's) on the Jews. He explains this in Mein Kampf and he does so excellently. Nobody should really, from an educated perspective, be critiquing him if they haven't read that book, his own words.

That said, I think the Jews were never intended to be killed and not by Hitler. Had he, I think he would have been justified, but I do believe they were meant as concentration camps, not death camps.

Never heard of camps in the US

They already had all the money and power they needed at that point, they had owned England for 100 years and the fed was already shitting out money, the holocaust was fabricated to get support for Israel.

What is Holocaust?

Most people haven't.

buy a VPN you dumb goy

It's been a long time since a still picture has made me laugh but goddamn this got me.

Nice strawman. And including the non-jews (where a great deal was invented by the nazis) the death toll is some 15-20 millions.

the usa rounded up all the japanese and put them in concentration camps without trial or due process of any kind. many were captured and forced to go, some had their businesses & homes attacked and went out of fear.

I think it was roughly 20 million non-Catholics including the 6 million Jews. A Vatican holocaust which is why denying the official conspiracy theory is now a crime in the west - that some dude went nuts - not an assembly of Catholic dictators like Hitler, Mussolini and Franco to name a few following orders from Rome. Shit, even Stalin was a Papist.

Since their second world war the Vatican has so much power it can barely hide behind it's billion legion and million proxies anymore. Before it is outed and held accountable it will start its 3rd world war and no doubt another holocaust on US soil purging millions of non-Catholics in the Americas.

The US interned thousands of Japanese on the grounds they where a potential threat to the nation.

It's pretty common knowledge, though make no mistake the camps where nothing in terms of how bad the conditions of the camps in Germany where, and unlike Germany there where no death camps. It was just a place to keep them, not a place for them to work to death or be exterminated. They're actually pretty common throughout history, Canada did the same to a few thousand Ukrainians during WW1

I can discuss it, but not deny it publicly, otherwise jail is waiting for me

Listen there's a lot of trolls out there, lots of people saying "it should have happened lol." But if you're really wondering why people say these things, and you're not indebted to any sacred beliefs on the matter, look into it. The number 6 million is a number they made from before WWII, I'll just say that. That said, be careful looking into it because you'll learn truths that people will ruin your life over. Look up Moshe Friedman. This shit is heavy, it's deep and complicated, and the fact of the matter is we probably already lost the game to these people. That's why it's important to know the truth yourself.

We had concentration camps in the US for all Japs in the US. Same as you guys.

it never happened. jews use it as a tool of mind control

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

this is pretty much the conclusion ive come too

>put (((communists))) in labor camps
>resources run thin because of allied bombing campaign
>typhus breaks out

Yeah a lot people fucking died

Yeah a lot of people got murdered

But the systematic killing of SIX MILLION kikes? No.

holocausthandbooks.com/
holohoax101.org/

youtube.com/watch?v=yBnMtkbWPCs
youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA

Do you have that video of that atheist jewish guy going in the Auschwitz camp and showing off stuff? He had great arguments against holocaust.

convert to Judaism and you can deny it all you want

This. Had the US lost WWII it would've gone down in history for being responsible for the Japanese Holocaust.

2+2=5, Hans.

also can't watch here in Germany

please see this handy chart for future reference

Not the way we're told, no.
Were Jews rounded up and put into camps and did many of them die in those camps? Yes
Were Jews rounded up for no reason with no resistance and put into camps to be systematically slaughtered in the millions? No.
Were six million Jews slaughtered by the Nazis (in camps or otherwise) between 1941 and 1945? No.
Was the Six Million figure completely invented? Yes, and before WW2 even broke out. And it was announced as the official death toll by the New York Times in January of 1945. Allies didn't enter Germany or obtain German Records until after April of 1945. Euro/Jew refugees weren't resettled and an an official count wasn't done until much later. So how did the New York Times get it right?
The New York Times is and always has been Fake News.

Holocaust denial is actually illegal in many parts of the world, which leads me to believe the holocaust is total bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

My entire family was turned into bars of soap how dare you say it didn't happen!

Well we don't exactly brag about it. But it's true. We rounded up the Japs exactly like you rounded up the Jews.

Only difference is that we weren't having our supply lines bombed to shit and we didn't have that terrible Typhus epidemic that was sweeping Europe.

David Suzuki (who went on to be a Canadian television environmentalist) described what he saw in the American camps: there was no programmatic starvation, but everybody lost a lot of weight. That's in America, breadbasket of the world, under no logistical stress whatsoever. That's the whole thing right there.

there were Japanese prison camps in CANADA

lolwut

Based brazilbro. Thanks. Will save up to watch later.

Can't watch that shit in switzerland either REEEEEEE

FUCK THE EU AND THE KRAUTS

>and unlike Germany there where no death camps.

>death camps.

Wake the fuck up leaf

Actually, it was only Japanese from California. Japs in Hawaii, the midwest and east coast weren't touched.
We also had camps for Germans and Italians.

I met him at a climate change conference once, he's quite a cunty fellow. But it's probably autism so I can't blame him and it's actually really funny to watch him interact with people.

I believe it's been exaggerated, but I believe that some gypsys, fags, retards and Jews were killed, mostly by diseases but also by prison guards. I don't think mass murder was the plan, just getting them the fuck out of the utopia Hitler wanted.

it takes 2-3 hours at 2400 degrees to burn a body down, and then the skellington is left which has to be ground up into "ashes". a body isn't just burnt down to ash.

multiply that by oy vey muh 6 million, and you have, literally, an unbelievable amount of time, fuel and labor just for jew cookin'.

The time by itself makes for an unbelievable story, the fuel is another problem. Would Germany have expended that much fuel when they could have just buried the jews? Especially toward the end of the war when fuel was even more a premium commodity, Germany would have saved it for the military, not the jews.

The holocaust did happen just no jews died in it. They were Kazarians. Lucifer warshiping scum.

Digits and the holocaust is a big big lie.

If you look up the different kind of triangles they used to designate the prisoners, it's pretty obvious they just went into German overload about sifting through the various undesirables.

The very fact that kikes hiding lots of information from you should be the proof that something is very wrong with holohoax.

I would get into some serious shit if I said the things I do to my boyfriend to his stepdad about Jews. His stepdad is Jewish and into real estate and banking. No shocker there. Neither me nor my boyfriend believe 6 million died.

Retard. Hitler hated the vatican's influence and would have purged every vatican-loyalist if he could.

it's a little known fact but we also had a lot of captured german soldiers and even some ss officers in camps back here as well... usually in the south or midwest, and usually on farms... even crazier, we really weren't harsh on them and they were treated well... we let their commanders be in charge (below whatever US soldiers were hired to watch over)

Talking about the holocaust feels like a crime in Germany

Question for the Germbros on this thread. I have a friend with duel citizenship, American and German. If he said anything bad about Jews or made Hitler/Holocaust jokes, would he get in trouble, or does citizenship not matter?
Pic not related

Yes, but if he self-identifies as Jewish he'll be fine.

It has to happen on German soil for the Germs to get butt riled about it.

why can this fact not be common knowledge and taught in schools? it's fine we don't teach that the holocaust never happened, but the same way we don't teach blatant falsities about religion to kids and let their parents brain wash them if they want, why wouldn't we add this fact to the holocaust lessons? ((Who)) makes the public school curriculum books?

I think it doesn't matter. If you live on german ground you will get problems, no matter what nationality

I swear he said "homicidal gas chambers" at least 80 times in the first 10 minutes alone. And he clearly does not have a narrators voice. The script is could also use a lot of work. Repeating the same points are fine but at least add something new to each sentence.

Would he be arrested if he claimed to be a Nazi?

thats because throughout history lies needed to be censored

The Holocaust did happen, with the 6 million figure being a fairly new estimate (talking like last 30-40 years) due to historical review.

Holocaust debates go something like this:

Deniers will argue Holocaust didn't happen using the same points in every thread, such as: the door doesn't match any gas chamber door, not enough ovens to cremate 6 million, Zyklon-B has existed for delousing, etc

Anyone who is well versed in history, or Google, will realize that all of these arguments have existed since the 50s, and have been refuted using a number of sources. There are entire archives of common "holocaust denial" arguments and their refutation, which could be found through a quick Google search.

Finally, the Holocaust deniers will argue that the sources are Jewish or Soviet fabrications to vilify the Nazis. Because they are essentially calling the sources fabrications, the argument has to end there because there is no more room for it to continue. Any source you produce that disproves their claim will be called a fabrication created by a larger Jewish conspiracy, so there is no point in continuing. Of course, none of their sources could possibly be fabrications however.

That's about it as far as Holocaust discussions go. There have been numerous prizes offered to people who could successfully disprove the Holocaust narrative over the years, so if you thin your infographics are up to par, you could claim that prize. I believe its something like $150,000 in cash.

Long read but worth it

mourningtheancient.com/index1.htm

I think around 300k-500k people died, based on accounts and records. Most of them died because of illness and a failing war effort. Who are you going to feed, soldiers or illegal immigrants?

>he didn't take the pacepa pill

Six million? What about the sixty million. Don't forget the six billion--and don't even think about denying the six gorillion.

It's almost like prisoners of war get the shit end of the stick

That's a hoax m8

> That flag
This is bait. Yes people honestly believe that.

I've done plenty of research on the topic and haven't actually found any of the information you're referring too. Most things I seen anout revisionism or denial or whatever you'd prefer to call it basically say "haha silly neo nazis. Don't they know that all their points have been refuted for years? Haha silly goys need to do their research!" Which is exactly what you're doing right now. And if they do site any actual fucking information it's all the same narrative Dr. (((Klein))) taught me in my 10th grade Holocaust class. It's funny that in all these holohoax threads the only people who don't provide any evidence are the ones that go along with the narrative.

>jew
>(((climate change))) conference

Wew

I don't think this is true after what happened to Ernst Zundel because of other people distributing his material in Germany.

Lurk moar faggot

If it is banned in any country to deny the holocaust, it never happened. The truth does not fear investigation.

this

some if it is true but there is so much fucking bullshit surrounding it like if you look at the news today, the (((media))) can't even get the fact straight about current events, so how do you expect people to know the truth about what happened 70+ years ago

I don't deny the holocaust. It did happen, far too many people didn't want jews.

That doesn't mean Europe and Germany should be overrun with muslims for guilty over it. After all, I'd take six gorillon jews in my country if that mean that for each jew, two muslims vanishes