LEAFED

They fucked

it's not fair bros...

first she gets KIKED, now this?!

Blacked when

MAPLED

hot

> not fair BROS

I can tell you don't belong on this board cunt.

How can burgers even recover

Yep. Ivanka pegged him in the ass while he went down on his wife.

sage

This is one of those rumor's that I have heard is true. Supposedly this hottie I know went a few rounds with Justin when he was in her 20's and she says she misses "it"...She even gave it a stupid nickname "40 ounce" because of the thickness and overral size.

ok this is just weird. first she is staring at him like she wants to gobble his cock right then and there and then THIS?
be honest with me lads, is trump maybe a cuck? WHY is melania not spending any time with Trump? they haven't slept together in months and a hot young cougar like melania is surely horny for dick. is she fucking some alpha black ops secret service dude on the side or something? don't get me fucking started on ivanka. first she becomes a race traitor and fucks that kike kushner and now THIS? its over lads, we literally memed a cuck who lets JEWS and LEAFs fuck his daugher while his wife cucks him even further by refusing to share his bed.

>They totally did.
>She has a smelly jew at home who spends his time counting his sheckles,.
>Doesn't have time to please the needs of a pure aryan woman.
>Totally undersexed she gets invited to a smelly french mans faggy concert.
>Woman love faggy things.
>They totally fucked.
>How can jews compete?

Objectively, they're both very good looking (no homo). The question, then, is do you want the guy who is informally the number 2 in United States, or do you want the guy who is the formally the number 1 in Canada?

They did, and hard.

oy goy, she got LEAFED, how will the kikes ever recover?

>Trudeau falling for the old good looking women who is really an agent of a foreign power working to gain influence and control over them

>tfw the Canadian cuckold meme is based in reality

How can non-leafs ever compete?

i bet they did fuck though. and on trudeaus final day as prime minister he'll let it slip

>the cuck was the alpha all along

wew

B...but he's a homosexual.

How can the burger even compete?

>BEAVER GOT THE BEAVERED

He cucked the jew.

Only when it can get him a vote.

He'll do anything for a vote.
>ANYTHING

imagine being this much of a faggot

I have started fucking hating that dumb whore Ivanka. She's a fucking "progressive" shilling for diversity all the time (I guess she's a Jew now so it makes sense). The worst part is that she has a lot of influence over her father.

I cant understand what was wrong with me when I used to like her about a year ago.

>memes are becoming real

THAT MEANS ALL THE MEMES

INCLUDING THIS ONE

that's actually pretty hot

SYRUPED

Holy fuck is Ivanka cucking her kike with Trudeau? That is too funny. Justin fucking Trudeau, a true player just like his dad Fidel.

It is confirmed.

i'd fug justin
no homo
he's quite handsome except for his politics

Who hasn't Trudeau leafed?

she fell for it

He jewish husband got cucked

t. sitting horse

>pure aryan
Do you even know what an Aryan is, and how they originated, and no, it wasn't Europe.
ffs~.

oh god. it's been awhile since I've seen that shit spammed everywhere.

no. don't fuckng encourage them. don't ever post that again.

you dumbfuck goy faggot. you just can't figure shit out, can you?

The illuminati is just a bunch of rich powerful leaders and special interest cucking and fucking each other.

4D chess. Just like in medieval times Trump is using his daughter for political gain in foreign nations. He's gonna get her to convince him to Make Canada great again.

I'm loving this 4d chess meme. Trump is invulnerable to questioning because he's just 1 step ahead of everyone.

>that old ass toothbrush
garbage

reckon he titty fucked her?

We should stone her if she fucks him, it'll help make the muslims feel at home.

CANADIAN COCK SERVER

the tie looks like a dick

Conservative women get turned on by liberal men

>yfw this is 4d chess by trump to have his daughter seduce him and to make him weak in negotiations or even have ivanka murder him in his sleep after they bang

>men

Canadians cause your nipples to wither and darken

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They really don't.

when you get impregnated by a leafbaby

LEAFED.com

Are you calling yourselves babies now?

No, I'm just tired and shitposting when I meant to say "with" rather than "by." My bad. Wouldn't it be funny if her jew husband was actually a bigger beta than Trudeau, though.

This is checkers. But its going to work cause Trudeau is such a dumbass.

Just another leafblower.

They fugged.

That shit started on /new/ on the chon, we were getting BBC cuckspam constantly, posting the Canadian cuck pictures was very effective at derailing the cuckposters

LEAFED
Drumfcucks BTFO

If our Prime Minister manages to sire a son via the president's daughter, does that mean Canada now owns half of America's assets?

Justin Trudeau is a bull indeed, a true alpha male.

put justin's face in here

More proof that fake news uses Sup Forums as a source

why is america a nigger

so Melania cheats on Drumpf
and, Ivanka cheats on Jared
I'd like to know if Melania is with a Canadian dude
Canadian sexual magnetism is remarkable, even heterosexuals fall for the Canadian man