Why are the chinese so orderly? We are standing at differently in politics...

Why are the chinese so orderly? We are standing at differently in politics, we both can agree on consistency in which hating on n/s fucking joke korea. We should unite and hit with a whip cheeky mf Gooks asses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qlh6daleup0
youtube.com/watch?v=163OKUCeNS8
youtube.com/watch?v=aDBq_EOR7C8
youtube.com/watch?v=LdqtN9AO6YM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHV6euhDLdo
koreatimes.co.kr/www/tech/2017/03/694_225519.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101585383/#q101586656
youtube.com/watch?v=wMVjskBB4w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

I hate Koreans. Japs & the chinese are based though.

They don't like you cause you raped them at WW2

Let's all just get along because race is a social construct.

Only South Korea tho. They can fuck off with their shitty Samsung.
North Korea best Korea.

The Chinese only have a single mind among all of them, so it's pretty easy to act in a coordinated way

Yes kill the samsungs!

Do Japanese people dislike South Koreans too or only North Koreans? Or is it everyone that isn't Japanese?

i can never tell you guys apart desu

We asians hate each other.

Why all the fighting between gooks and whites? Cant we see that nigger liberals are the problem?

Pro tip / who is the nigger of asia?

Gooks can be capable of accepting foreigners as long as they're exotic enough, their homeland is far far away and they come in small quantities.

It's why they love capoeira rasta huehuehues but hate dog-eating koreans with a passion.

The whole south east asia.

How based is SK?

>gooks and whites
>gooks
I wonder.

I hate commies, but I admire their unity on nationalism unlike ours which we tend to halt anger unity by shitty counterparts like SJWs and feminists.

FUCK CHINA
Fucking government is corrupt as fuck
and fuck north korea
South korea and Japan are both okay though

Not based at all. SK plays the SJW playbook against Japan. Muh comfort women. Muh East sea. We invented X. We wuz emperors. Glorifying terrorists.

That is the fate of losers. Go check some natural geographic videos what true nature looks like.

we'll see in 2 months, elections coming up
though we can rule out a hyper-feminist, pro-US parliament with the recent btfo

That map makes no fucking sense. If I said "the Holocaust may be exaggerated" in Germany I'd literally go to prison just for saying it. Yet they are higher than the US? What a load of sanctimonious bullshit.

There's nothing orderly about mainland chinks.

You ever see them stand in a line? they have no clue even what that means.

are they pro free market?

The sun must rise again

because of chinese education from primary to high school, instills nationalism. any country that hurts china, must hurt them back.

This. Mainland is nigger tier.

>2013
2016 version
basically the whole world got worse

>chinese so orderly
Yeah go look at some videos of Chinamen in round-a bouts.

5th? I can barely wear a capitalism tshirt without being spoken to by police. The world must be fucked!

But Germany is still lightest and you can say more things in the USA.

>Chinese Orderly
Have you ever seen a Chinese tourist?

> orderly
look up chinese fire drill english teacher

Stop talking shit retard, ou can say whatever the fuck you like in NZ and nothing will happen

To be fair, most chink tourists are from the provinces aka niggers in China. Actual big city folk born and raised in cities with proper education are okay, speaking from experience.

The cops have come to my house twice for verbally assulting someone.

Verbally assaulting is not free speech nigger.

You are just looking at ghettos. They are powerless. You should look at the ones that influencing chink tiers who have got power in politics and economics.

koreans are the only asians that haven't committed any genocides or war crimes

It should be.

Leaf education
Go check brutal war crimes by gooks in vietnam war.

most chinese tourists are fine. only the few bad ones are noticed. the good ones are ignored or assumed to being japs/koreans

I LOVE CHINA FOOD.
BUT...
I HATE CHINA COMMUNIST.

This is the 70% of Japanese opinion.

Other 30% are crazy "LIBERAL" Fuckers.

>Other 30% are crazy "LIBERAL" Fuckers
???
No way it's that bad

>vietnam war
>not commandeered by american forces
>implying they were true war crimes
go check unit 731

We are discussing about chinks orderly in turm s of partriotism, not a mannerism.

do you love chinese people?

In Japan, Communists are pretending to be ”LIBERAL”.

That's funny.

They recklessly tried to invade us for your info, consequently all weak soldiers lost their ears.

I have two chinese friend living in Japan.
They are democratic gentlemen.

THIS IS CHINK ORDERLY PATRIOTISM:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlh6daleup0
youtube.com/watch?v=163OKUCeNS8
youtube.com/watch?v=aDBq_EOR7C8
youtube.com/watch?v=LdqtN9AO6YM

FUCKING INFANTILE FUCKS

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>Some historians and governments hold Japanese military forces, namely the Imperial Japanese Army, the Imperial Japanese Navy, and the Imperial Japanese family, especially under Emperor Hirohito, responsible for the deaths of millions, some estimate between 3,000,000[2] and 14,000,000[3] civilians and prisoners of war through massacre, human experimentation, starvation, and forced labor that was either directly perpetrated or condoned by the Japanese military and government
if you are truly honorable japanese then you must apologize for japanese war crimes

>koreans are the only asians that haven't committed any genocides or war crimes
Pretty sure the ROK and DPRK committed numerous war crimes against each other.

based beautifur mongolian women

inb4 comfort women

Pretty much, as a Vietnamese American who traveled, I can say that they're fucking trash.

haha thats so funny. korean economy gonna be punished for this

Don't worry, the (((overlords))) are working with them, and they'll be included after "The Reset" and New World Order

How nice are they! Bless them. We should learn that tbfh.

>731

Yes, 731 was exist.
But they didn't use human to stupid horror experiment.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHV6euhDLdo

>Chinese copycat companies pirating Korean brands now having hard times due to boycotts against Korean brands

koreatimes.co.kr/www/tech/2017/03/694_225519.html

Blah blah blah here we go again.

Does japan hate Norwegians? Im planning to go there for a 2 week visit

its ok japan. we forgive you (unlike korean)

That scale of impact is expanding widely domestic china day after day which will lead dynamic stagnant on koreas economy which is heavily relying on than you are really imagined

Dear Norwegian.

We don't hate your peoples.
We do not reject the people of the democratic country.

What the fuck are you trying to say

who are you tunnel man? why do show up in every single thread typing in all caps? How did the Chinese hurt you?

If you visit Japan in winter, please come to NIIGATA.
Two hours by Shinkansen.
You can enjoy wonderful food, sake and skiing.

Before we can be friends with China we need to destroy their pseudo-communistic authoritarian government.

or at least curb their lofty ambitions.

WUMAO AND ZIGANWU ARE EVERYWHERE
CHINKS ARE WILLING TO LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH TO SAVE FACE
FUCKING LOWLIFES
REEEEEEEEEE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101585383/#q101586656

I think he is fighting against China Government.
They are very very verrrry bad guys.

>china based
>chinese orderly

chinese are a huge problem here in australia... they dont care about our nature... i've caught and beaten the shit out of a few for taking undersized fish and crabs.. ive kicked a lot of these cunts into the water with their fkin equipment

youtube.com/watch?v=wMVjskBB4w0

I get along more with south East Asians than Koreans. When I was younger I always wondered why my parents hated Koreans so much l, now I know why.

he has no life. a chinese took his wife.

World (((Press))) Freedom Index

The Chinese press is just as free as it is here. The only thing you can't do is consistently shit-talk Mao without anyone in the government having your back.

But even then, I'd choose shit-talking Mao in china over praising Hitler in Germany, or shit-talking muzzies in Sweden, any day.

either this guy is a chinese or a jap cuck.. id say this guys a chingchong cunt

show em the moves vietcong... fuck these chinese cunts... south china sea is yours and other countries in the area not china

Dear China.

Please don't invade Asian countries.
It is silly to kill each other among Asians.

If you want to war, go to middle east.

You are basically the same as mainland chinese. You are an educated one, same as the chinese living in the west and japan.
Those mainlanders are very likely to be capable of you in the future. Japan and taiwan is best friend now. We are expecting them same relationship we now have. i hope more free internet environment reach out to every one of them.

this

fuck muslims threatens the whole world

No, it's the middle east.

Typical fucking japs. Denying war crimes. I'm sure they would have a different opinion if the massive rape that would have happened by the soviets if they had invaded.

Fuck you, I'd take a SE-asian over an asian american every day. You're fucking defective asians.

>Jap English

2ch, can you not come here until you fully master english? Thanks.

I didn’t deny REAL HAPPENED war crime.
But never say sorry about FICTION BOOK STORY.

Do you think the imaginary murder case only written in one book is a real case?

Why do you pretend to be Japanese? I'm just curious

All of the supposed good countries have controlled media that is entirely establishment propaganda. There is no free press.

Did someone say dog eating?

what do japs think about us.

No u

>when the leaf is a yellow leaf

They're defective cause they're self haters. They took too many BWC. A bunch of cucks if you ask me.

Thank you Mao.

Sorry Mr. U.S.A.
I am confident that I am Japanese.
I was born in KYUSYU, Japan
I love Seiko Matsuda forever.

Are you talking about the Finns?

you are welcome, ABC white cock lover.

At least the Chinese are finishing the White man's burden and colonizing Africa

Go to war with China and North Korea. Rebuild North Korea after the war.