This is something I have been wondering long time...

This is something I have been wondering long time. Why russian men are so full of hate and are aggressive over the internet, double than the average troll; they truly think being e-tough guys makes them heroes and somehow influences politics. I don't see how acting tough over the internet, making unconnected sexual insults, asking for addresses when offended adds up to their manliness.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

their IRL alphaness probably just intimidates you if your a beta my friend.

You mad they finally kicked you kikes out?

its the vodka and jealousy of the western lifestyle. Russia is a hell hole, ask any russian to show u a picture of whats inside their fridge, or their household appliances, or even their TV. they live in tiny apartments and drive tiny ass cars. Their grocery stores are even more depressing.

Why do Jews hate Russians? Seems to be a common theme

Yes goyim I'll definitely feel sorry for your greatest ally getting bantered online.

I think they are mad because showing rage is believed to be manly as fuck in russia. Their parents gave them russian tough love with a belt and the kids will grow and do this to their own kids thinking its honorable. Especially its manly when a father beats the crap out of his child for not doing homework. Lots of russians dont realize they are mentally ill.

Russians are overall so angry that even when they show love its batshit insane.

never seen this kind of behavior from russians
stop being so jealous israeli

I need a Russian man in my life.

Maybe because you didnt see the situation from inside. Because I did, I don't speak from outsider's point of view.

tfw a 4channer speaks as if he is an alpha

because they weren't given full reign of the kingdom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement

>being e-tough guys makes them heroes
it does

redditor or (((them))) confirmed. SAGE!

Russia is a dystopia, we have it easy. Hard times breed great men, easy times breed weak men.

>Russia
Hard times: check
great men: not so much

Support your claims with evidence, or don't make them in the first place.

Russian posters are usually pretty nice on Sup Forums, very melancholy with a weird sense of humor, the ones on Sup Forums seem to act like Putin shills i guess.

I have doubts they are going to accept your desire for them to be more sensitive.

I can confirm this, OP is right. Russian social media is horrible. Chans are even worse. I don't know the reason for that though, but for example our speech is heavily influenced by prison jargon of 1950s. Not a good sign eh?

True. Theyre only recently aware of their relative poverty from american internet. If you venture on to russian /po/ half the threads are r9k tier where the discuss the dropping purchasing power of their money, comparing american grocery store prices, how everything is unaffordable. Its depressing when you think they are posting from a decrepit commie block hovel.

Russians are a nation of beta men raised by single mothers. They act aggressive on the internet to make up for their lack of masculinity in real life.

t. Beta defeated by birds.

One thing is have noticed about 2ch is that they will never unite to achieve something.
They constantly sabotage each other, and themselves.
Why?

Shut the fuck up fucking kike

Visit /po/ of 2ch, at least with googletranslator. It's a mess you would never imagine here.

Also can confirm this.
t.raised by single mother

Just another sexual image used to troll ukrainians on the internet just cause some war, you can find lots of those on VK.com

I don't know. They act just like if they are retarded or something. Also don't forget that hohols make up a sizeble minority and are always ready to spark a hohlosrach.

Its because they all have a college degree, realize they'll never be employed outside their slav gang or shady uncle and just become depressed and and either reach for the vodka bottle or the needle.

You generalizing too much, you should play less dota

Nah, not just dota. It's hard to find civil discussion anywhere on the net if the place is decently populated.

Russians are niggers with the wrong skin colour

sosach is alright

even in video games when u see a russian name he is either a cheater or a rage guy

It's extremely rare coming across a Russian that isn't one of those two

Just another picture from russian social network where they must always sexualize what they hate

At times it is. But most of the time it's pretty horrible, ie daytime Sup Forums. Porasha is a totally lost cause by contrast. /vg/ is shit. Sup Forums is either dead or full of idiots. Smallboards are small and slow except some like /gsg/, which is however shaky.

I wonder who could be behind these daily anti-Russian threads.

I'm sorry I have only met nice russians in my time, overall they are cool as fuck. The kikes are just mad they were treated like shit.

I never even played dota or any other a.s.s.f.a.g.g.i.t.s. games

I speak from actual experience with encountering them and their ussr brainwashed zombies. Big most are mentally ill and unaware of that.

Just another typical VK poster made by though men over the internet

Cyka Blyat

mr CIA man

They all have weird obsession with sodomy too, its abnormal and unchristian.

What's your problem jew

Being in the Ramla-Lod area, I can tell you %100 that they are like this IRL too.

Russians truly are the shitstains of humanity.

Internet is free and for Russians freedom means they can do whatever they want

You're right, just another image where they sexually sodomize what they hate, over the russian social media.

I think people should stop bein jerks to Russians.

since there are a lot of russians in this thread i'd like to you ask you a question

ive never met a russian in real life and only go by movies, so getting to talk with one is like a once in a lifetime experience for me

is it true you guys say "comrade" at the end of every sentence? also how true is the vodka meme? do you drink it with every meal, breakfast lunch and dinner?

thanks

1. no
2. mostly true, but 50% time its shit tier beer
3. nah, often but not that often

>is it true you guys say "comrade" at the end of every sentence?
yes, comrade
>also how true is the vodka meme? do you drink it with every meal, breakfast lunch and dinner?
Of course we do, comrade

Fuck off jew boy

I know, I grew with USSR zombies. Everyone has serious anger issues and believe its totally normal. Arguing is pointless.

иди нaхyй быдля

Yes Russians behave like Niggers. Which can be seen by their dash cam videos and pictures like

I'll say the funniest thing is to ever suggest a Russian girl is angry because some view it as prejudice so will ironically get angry. Which will then prompt more why are you angry? Which will make them even more angry.
How can anyone deal with such kawaiiness?! Too cute.

they go full gopnik even when they surf the uinterwaebs

Fucking it all doesn't matter they have the most angelic women under the sun.

delusion

Many of their women also have rage problems once they get comfy with you. They just usually express it differently by being criticizing irrational bitches

They're the last bastion of red-pilled masculinity in this world.

Just cuck my shit up. And desu i find anglo women to be much better.

No. They are perfect. Proof that God exists.

much delusion.

Explain why all the most perfect women are in the one place?
It has to be on purpose!

you mean the earth right?

Geographically Russia.

nah. but i'll leave it to you.