Praise Odin!

Yes no more Christian bukkakes for you.
Hail Odin

varg pls

Make some more videos where it's raining outside, those are oddly relaxing

>The Last Pagan President was Teddy Roosevelt and that was 1400 years ago

wat

It was a meme. :^)
Odin was a cum guzzler. Yahweh demands blood sacrifice. Which is worse?
fkn kek
Not Varg. I don't agree with him on everything and his music kind of sucks IMO. He got religion and immigration right though.

so you want romans to start worshipping old leaders and greeks to start worshipping planets and shit? paganism is gay. we evolved out of that shit.

"Evolved" joined one of many Jewish Mystic Semite god cults

Saged.

>Odin was a cum guzzler.

This meme will never die will it? christards will just keep repeating it and repeating it.

Idrc if he was desu. He is the God of my ancestors and the literal father of my people (The Anglo-Saxons)

>Yahweh demands blood sacrifice

This is false. Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour, fulfilled the old law and brought and end to sacrifices.

>Christianity brought an end to sacrifi-

nah fuck those Semitic religions as well. but fuck atheists too. agnosticism is the only logical answer.

>Believes in Christ
>Literally completely inconsistent with the prophecy
>Just some Jewish want to be buddha
>Therefore destroy Europe's culture and religion
>Europe keeps on winning in spite of Jewish religion weighing us down
>Germanic People conquer almost all of Europe
>Their descendents conquer most of the world
Feels Good man
Agnostics are acceptable IMO. I am a agnostic Pagan desu. I believe in Gods and spirits as metaphysical beings but not literal wizard in the sky christian style. The important thing is to preserve the legends of our culture, and our morals.
>Fucking kek
well meme'd m80

You guys remember that time Thor crossdressed to get his hammer back?

Brb gotta pray to a tree haha can't believe some people worship a JEW

t.unhinged larpagan.

What's wrong with that?

This tree looks huwhite to me.

Literally what? I honor the gods, traditions, and my family's name. But I don't see anything wrong with nature worship. At least we know trees are there.
I don't LARP. I am proud of my heritage (as everyone should be) I don't like or believe in Christianity so I went searching and found happiness in Paganism. You do you. Don't tread on me n shieet.

can't we consider ourselves (humans) as gods of this planet if we are the most advanced and evolved thing on the entire planet?

also, if aliens exist and have technology vastly superior to ours, wouldn't they be considered the gods of the universe? there wouldn't be anything higher and more evolved than them.

Hail The Gods!

static.ylilauta.org/files/ec/orig/1fg38yy4/huutoa.mp4

youtube.com/watch?v=D08C-apDxO0

quit larping

There are retards in every faith mate.
Forgot to actually reply.
Literally do whatever. I don't agree with your view point and you don't agree with mine but lets agree to disagree.
I've seen this powerful stuff!
I am free to my religion. So are you.

i'm not knocking your beliefs i respect em.

but what if our pagan ancestors were able to witness the things humans are capable of today? space travel/instant communication/building 2000ft high buildings, ect. i think they would consider us gods, no doubt.

intresting thought I guess haha.

but you don't believe yours, that's the difference.

Christians are believe
Muslims Believe
Hindus might be larping but european pagans are not stupid enough to believe it, hence you are larping

Where are your ancestors from?

Glory to Yarilo

Fpbp

>The gods left us because we started worshipping a jew

That's wrong though. The west turned degenerate when we stopped believing in Jesus.

you should watch 2001: a space odyssey. its a good film. before the hollywood cuckening. you might gain some more insight on all this stuff

>europeans abandon pagan barbarism in favor of Christianity
>proceed to create the most civilized and unimaginably prosperous nations on Earth as well as conquer the world
>their descendants who inherited prosperity without working to achieve it become atheistic scum, both theologically and practically, and succumb to degeneracy of both mind and flesh
>and then they become even more retarded and try to become pagans again
Disgusting

youtu.be/kkpOPq3GER8

Yeah, and leave Europe too you parasitic degenerates.

> muh pure European religion

NOT EVEN ONCE

Try
8ch net / asatru

The multiculturalism religion

yeah...no. atheism had nothing to do with degeneracy. it was on the rise in the 90's and 00's and then SJWs came around 2010. faggot christcucks then associated SJW and degeneracy with atheism, which is ridiculous. if anything, semetic religion is at the very core of degeneracy and regressive left PC culture. religion as a whole is an outdated concept that united sand peoples thousands of years ago. if you are truly a white european and you have the volkish blood flowing through your veins, then why would you forsake your ancestors and insist on worshipping a sand jew? come home white man, you are better than this. let the arabs fight over their pacifists gods that demand weekly tithes of shekels and fealty to the eternal jew and return to the light so that one day you may claim your seat in the halls of Asgard alongside your ancestors.

COME HOME WHITE MAN

you mean Catholicism? i live in st. louis and it seems everyone here is a catholic. every time i see someone on ash Wednesday with a big fat black ash mark on their forehead i can't help but fucking laugh.

Hope you remembered to thank your local christians for electing trump today, saving your country from the degenerates who voted clinton.

>Atheists vote exactly how the jews
Really makes you think

Christ condemned the Harlot.

The hole that religion left got filled with nihilism.

>The Last Pagan President was Teddy Roosevelt and that was 1400 years ago

>forgetting the year 1935 and a certain deutsch Leader

WWII = Catholics with some Orthodox allies vs Protestants & Jews

Go to hell you degenerates.

This. Reminder that Vikings were unwashed rapists

>inb4 alpha male

Pagan Europeans were basically light-skinned Somalians. That's what people are defending

nah, catholics here are all democrats. they love multiculturalism and their (((pope))). pic is the 2016 election results. st. louis is the easternmost blue county on the map.

>light-skinned
Explain this, pretty sure the light skinned people were getting raped by mongrels.

read up on how The Church globally (both Prot./Cath.)acted against Hitler, compared to his reception in the pagan India; and then about "Positive Christianity" and its implications had Germany won the war

Go back to your preferred cuckshed kibbutz then, Geert

FUCK OFF YOU DEGENERATE PIECE OF TRASH

GO WATCH RED ICE AND LARP ABOUT BEING A PAGAN, YOU CUNT

Biblical jews aren't modern jews

>Biblical jews
Israelites =/= Jews

Which (((Paul))) authored most of the NT

Which (((Tribe))) in the world adheres to the OT/Hewbrew Bible

and why is there a hole there fingol? you let the jews replace your old gods in exchange for gibmedats. why rely on religion at all though? it was necessary when there were warring tribes and the threat of muzzie invasion. but now? we could btfo the entire muzzie population in a single day if we wanted. muslims and christians get along together in many countries as well so even if you all became christcucks overnight, you would STILL bend the knee to the jew and accept "peaceful" muslim immigrants and get culturally enriched.

COME HOME WHITE MAN

>le vikings were stupid and would accomplish nothing without christianity meme
>the jews gave you everything stupid goys, you NEED them
same argument civic nationalists use. fuck off cuck

>Anglo-Saxons
>People

>atheism had nothing to do with degeneracy
Stopped reading there, m'lady.

>germany
>in love with semitic religion
>his sister is likely getting raped in the next room by muhammeds
>"y-yeah, y-y-you're a f-f-fedora atheist c-cuck!"

More like
>kikes poison well of strongest european citadel
>the degeneracy spreads to the rest of europe
>dark ages ensue
>europeans neuter kike poison with reformation
>renaissance and enlightenment ensue
>to their tremendous misfortune, never able to completely eradicate kike poison
>in present day it threatens to overwhelm the body european, and plunge us all into another dark age

An ethnic viking twat in pic related.

Do you know what the Rus called their leader according to the Byzantines? A KAGAN, which is the Turkic word for leader.

I do. Just because I don't believe they are actual wizards that are actually wondering Earth on magic sleds doesn't mean I don't believe.
Almost all English, Lowland Scots, German, Swedish and Dutch. Tiny bit of Irish and Spanish
But hare krishna xD
My original post was pretty bait desu, I said Teddy Roosevelt was a pagan from 1400 years ago m8...
>Rome Wasn't Civilized
>Greece Wasn't Civilized
>Carthage Wasn't Civilized
>Karl der Gross was the pincacle of enlightment!
Literally as soon as the church fell in influence and humanism happened we started to prosper and conquer the world. Really makes you think.
Indo-European languages come from either the steppe or anatolia Patrick. Now go 200 hail Mary's for post on the thai origami board.
IT WAS LITERALLY A MEME
I agree they were. I mean so was everyone else but w/e. They were a product of their time. Like Abraham sacrificing goats and practicing polygamy.
Stay Mad cousin. Our tribe beat yours. get over it. We need to work together.

It wasn't the Jews. It was Swedes who conquered us and brought Christianity to Finland. Finland was the second last country in Europe to get Christianized.

I'm not Christian nor atheist.

Fuck you faggots, ypur insistence to reject Christ is the very reasn why everything goes to shit. As God punishex people of Israel for tbeir lack of faith that we all are punished cor your paganism.

Vast majority of the catholics I've met were like that. All praised refugees and hated Trump.

King of the (((Jews and Pollacks))) [spoiler]its a fucking joke don't get your panties in a twist[/spoiler] You can do you as long as you let me do me.

>The gods left us because we started worshipping a jew
>that is why modern society is decadent and crumbling

Done. Shit thread. As much as i love norse mythology.

>rome
>grece
They literaly were a bunch of homos until chriatians came along

Then fuck off from europe you fag. Oh right there are no pagan countries left becose people outgrew this retardation

>posts a rohirrim in an old gods thread
wew

Who cares. You right in Rome's alphabet. You were only Christian by force from Germans. Go back to Perun and his ilk and you might learn to chill out.
Why do you care so much? This isn't sounding very Christ-like.

>this shabbos goy

>your Germanic-descended americans (hint: Trump himself is of German heritage) slaughtered their racial, cultural and political brothers
>the (((christian))) Virtue seen in the 1945 Dresden bombings

The solution for Passive Nihilism is Active Nihilism

t. danish """"autistic viking""""" descendandt Kierkegaard

Lol modern day is awesome, you know how shitty the standard of living was before the 20th century?

Even homeless people can survive thanks to how much food we produce. If you weren't a noble or in some group with power you'd probably be dead or a slave and have ten kids with half of them surviving and one of them not dying as an adult.

Fucking spoiled millennials, I swear.

>Vikings

The Vikings were not the whole of the snowniggers. The Vikings were just the seafarers.

The majority of Nordic pagans were landworkers and honest merchants. Also, the Vikings were the first to convert to Christianity

>They literaly were a bunch of homos

FakeNews.jpg

Fuck your magic trees

He was a fag

I don't praise Vikings. And don't hate the gods because yours was nailed to a magic tree.

>atheism had nothing to do with degeneracy

>Vikings were first to convert
Not the Franks? Not the saxons? Not the langobards? For example.

Man I love the tryhardness of christians. You are dying, nobody likes a unhonourable gypsy.

>becose people outgrew this retardation
The LOTR trilogy being one of the most beloved films and showered with Oscar statues - while the implied racyism and elitism in the movies STILL trigger Anti-White golems OTI - proves you wrong

>my people
>Anglo-Saxons
>centuries of living with 10% of the population being black
>actually unironically claims to be white
yeah nah fuck off Jamal

Because...having the cultural level of niggers was good? If at least you had used Rome, but no "muh vikings" faggotry had to be.

Gustavus Adolphus and Carolus Rex were Christian kings and managed to stretch their lands and create Empires, short lived, but Empires. So did Knute, who was also Christian. All Odinists did is becoming 9th century rapefugees and getting their shit kicked by fucking Native Americans.

The old gods were degenerate as well as intellectually unfulfilling. It's no wonder people left.

Modern society is crumbling because of lack of religion, secularism and democracy. Fact.

join the baha'i faith today leftist love us.

wikihow.com/Become-a-Baha'i

The other germanic tribes had converted centuries before. They were Christian when Rome fell. Rome was conquered by other Christians and pagans pretend otherwise

They meant out of the Norse probably. I don't think People remember that Germans, Dutch, Franks, Langobards, Visigoths, Ostrogoths, Burgundians, Angles, and Saxons were all Germanic Pagan and "Snowniggers"
Do you know how race worked in the South? If you had one drop of black blood you were a nigger. So I would know if my grandparents were considered a niggers.

It was a mixture of Arian Christians and Pagans. IIRC Langobards and Franks were still pagans. The Goths had mostly converted by this point.

Sacredfires.us will be having kek and Norse/Celtic equipment soon like pendants/spells/runes etc. Interested?t

Hail Jupiter. Hail Caesar

yuuu knuw the Germanic tribes were polytheistic, they worshipped their deities and jesus at the same time which wasn't a problem since they believed in more than one God, it wasn't until later the church started to push for the fact that there was only one ect ect

>So I would know if my grandparents were considered a niggers.
The joke used to be that you wouldn't know who your grandfather even was.
Such a short time ago the USA was derided for having no history. They tried to make it a liberating thing, then a strength that allowed for innovation.
Now a bunch of frogposting shitbags are looking backwards and actually trying to claim they are Aryan pure bloods.
You fuckin idiots.

It was almost entirely Christians. When Rome was sacked, one of the few things left unharmed were the churches, thanks to orders by Alaric

"Viking" means "a journey over sea". Which people were keen to make when the jews provided unlimited shekels to otherwise useless cunts on agreement they burned/blinded/maimed people "christian".

Pagan world view "world is made of the same matter, bound together in the same way, by forces beyond our comprehension".

In other words, physics.

Our gods are our ancestors, who gave us our genetic code and some tips on how to use it. Practical and functional.

the pagan NS Germany did a lot for engineering to the point where the U.S. space programme is believed to have usurped their men

Also, bikes were invented why White Europeans and not technology-phobic abrahamitic peoples (see: the amount of times that christians denounce inventions as Degeneracy and Satanic, ie Radio Waves/Television/Amplified Music

ignorant polack detected

What does this even say? I'm not saying I can't comprehend it, I'm saying it doesn't say what you think it says.

>You lost get over it

How mature. I bet you apply your standards rigorously and admonish those who "DUES VULT RETAKE JEWROOSHALOM / Constantinople".

Or maybe you're just a petty lil faggot.

poo in no-loo pajeet

>Also, the Vikings were the first to convert to Christianity
implying

>convert or die by the sword
>the leaders of that time converted as a political tactic, not holding religious convictions firmly, which lead to the plebs converting _later on_
>Defiance: see faroese 'Tróndur í Gotu'

>our weekdays still have their aryan/pagan/heathen names and not semitic
>christians in Sweden triggered whenever they get reminded from historians and educated people that Easter, Jul/Yule/""""Christmas""" and swedish Midsummer are our surviving barbaric traditions