Make Europe Great Again

How can we Make Europe Great Again? I wanna do my part.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI
youtube.com/watch?v=UYOXAG9S0lw
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/angela-merkel/11343088/Angela-Merkel-joins-Muslim-rally-against-German-anti-Islamisation-protests.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2899061/Angela-Merkel-pleads-Germans-not-attend-anti-Muslim-rallies-biggest-march-date-attracts-18-000-people.html
reuters.com/article/us-germany-islam-merkel-idUSKBN0KL1S020150112
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/01/angela-merkel-joins-muslim-brotherhood-at-german-tolerance-rally-video/
shoebat.com/2015/07/01/islam-is-a-part-of-germany-so-says-that-stupid-german-chancellor-full-of-excrement-angela-merkel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SPD-shill geh wieder schlafen, keiner mag dich

Read books about your history, especially ones that are banned by your government.

Start by posting a map of Europe

Adding millions of Tatars and Bashkirs isn't the first idea that springs to mind.

Getting rid of the EU then we can talk schlomo

I am pro Merkel and pro FDP. At least call me a Merkel-FDP faggot, not a Schulz shill.

>Read books about your history, especially ones that are banned by your government.
What book is banned by the German government? Explain.

>Getting rid of the EU then we can talk schlomo
So, let us say we got rid of the EU and are now 40 something independent, non-related countries with their own borders and no trade relations. What now?

80% of Russians are located in pic related. Including the 20% of Russians in Siberia really does not matter. The EU also has territories in the Pacific and Atlantic and South America.

forgot pic

>What now?
Create a new system that isn't doomed to colapse

>I am pro Merkel and pro FDP
I thought you were trying to make europe great again?

There are hundreds, particularly ones with contradictory history pushed by the non-Germans trying to prevent a WWIII. Your history books are full of contradictory propaganda, and researching them is considered illegal.

>Create a new system that isn't doomed to colapse
How? Should there be borders? Should there be freedom of goods, freedom of capital, freedom of services? Should there be visas for all people? Who will set standards for goods, for tariffs, for capital? What if I want to issue bonds or shares, under what rules can I sell them in different countries? What if I want to sell my new tech gadget or my concrete to people, under what rules? Do I need permits to transport goods through all countries? etc. etc.

>I thought you were trying to make europe great again?
Yes, and Merkel is actually for states rights and wants the EU to be cut back to a trade union plus border protection. Contrary to what pol believes, Merkel has hated the illegal immigration, as it destroyed her legacy - she was beloved for her strong economic policies for 10 years and then refugees destroyed everything.

if you're white, have at least two children and redpill them
if you're a mudslime, then convince your fellow mudslimes to go back

>What now?
you each pursue your countries economic interests. If germany wants to crash and burn let it, don't bring the rest of europe down with you

just watch while it's getting BLACKED in this century

>you each pursue your countries economic interests. If germany wants to crash and burn let it, don't bring the rest of europe down with you

In case all countries had borders again, Germany also had borders. So Germany would have no illegals, because those illegals would be stopped at the border. The rest of Europe would burn because of millions of illegals invading them.

Still, what should we do on "pursue economic interests". It is in GErmany's interest to have freedom of goods, freedom of capital and freedom of services across Europe - and to some degree freedom of people. How can we achieve this without an EU-type organization?

Don't know the purpose of this, just take drugs and die.

>How can we achieve this without an EU-type organization?
how does any other country in the world pursue it's economic interests without combining into a supercountry?
why do you need a EU to do this for you?

>Merkel
OP, are you retarded? how can this autistic cunt be a good leader when she hates the flag of her own country?
OK... you want to make Europe great again? start by killing yourself. If all Merkel supporters kill themselves, it will really benefit Europe, a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI
youtube.com/watch?v=UYOXAG9S0lw

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/angela-merkel/11343088/Angela-Merkel-joins-Muslim-rally-against-German-anti-Islamisation-protests.html
>Angela Merkel joins Muslim rally against German anti-Islamisation protests

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2899061/Angela-Merkel-pleads-Germans-not-attend-anti-Muslim-rallies-biggest-march-date-attracts-18-000-people.html
>Angela Merkel pleads with Germans not to attend anti-Muslim rallies after biggest march to date attracts 18,000 people

reuters.com/article/us-germany-islam-merkel-idUSKBN0KL1S020150112
>Merkel says Islam 'belongs to Germany' ahead of Dresden rally

thegatewaypundit.com/2015/01/angela-merkel-joins-muslim-brotherhood-at-german-tolerance-rally-video/
>Chencellor Angela Merkel will join Muslims today at a tolerance rally in Germany.
>Merkel was joined by the Muslim Brotherhood and members of the Grey Wolves. The rally included readings from the Koran.

shoebat.com/2015/07/01/islam-is-a-part-of-germany-so-says-that-stupid-german-chancellor-full-of-excrement-angela-merkel/
>“Islam Is A Part Of Germany” So Says That Stupid German Chancellor Full Of Excrement Angela Merkel

Seriously, you should unironically consider suicide.