CIA and Pizzagate murders

There have been rumours about the CIA killing/inprisoning people who talk about pizzagate.

We have to unlock our maximal autism to confirm this. Look on pizzagate posts on twitter, kikebook, Sup Forums and check for early deaths and (((hearth attacks))).

We have to do this, because it could also be that the CIA themselfes are spreading this roumor.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/v7gYae2y
youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of the main reasons I come to Sup Forums... check for updates, sadly I haven't seen any recently. Sure wish FBIANO would stop by to point us in a direction.

All this "those who speak about pizzagate are gonna be killed" is just CIA/Shariablue psyop trying to scare us into silence. They tried to get us leave with this 15th march bullshit because they couldn't manipulate us and now this.

They just cannot make thousands of us simply disappear. It would just prove that pizzagate is real.

I'm gonna shitpost even harder about this. Come get me you fucking pedos.

>cia about to assassinate a bunch of polsters
>autistic smirks and cries of "my ancestors are smiling upon me can you say the same" before every shot
>cia infuriated they aren't taken seriously
>pol understands occulted spirit principles
>can theoretically haunt elites for the rest of their lives instead of moving on
>drive elites insane as ghosts
>plague of frogs

nypa whatever reporter you maybe

>shitpost
>conspiracy theory which may be real
>shitpost loudly
>get v&
>killed offsite

It's almost as if them doing that is supposed to stop people who don't give a fuck.

THE CREEPY ART IS OCCULTATION

BUT IT'S NOT LIMITED TO ART

pastebin.com/v7gYae2y

t. personal experience

I'll try to get more written down… it's all coming back in a flood, and it's hard to stay on top. Suddenly it is all there, and I see everything by its light. I don't know where to begin so I'll just start here.

Tho it makes sense of that talk about my great-grandparents having to forget German.

Stay vigilant brothers

I guess we're just dumping at this point

>David Seaman
>Seaman
>semen
David's semen

Leads
Useful list of leads that have served the basis for many investigations by subsequent Pizzagate researchers. There is evidence as well to suggest FBIanon had legitimate insider knowledge of FBI investigations as evidenced by Reddit posts made at the same time as major disclosures by the FBI National Archives.

Search Wikileaks/Podesta emails for code words: cards, favors, extras, officers
George Soros' connection to Tavistock Institute, and their connection to The Clinton Foundation
“London Connection” to CF
Saudi Arabia and Qatar connections to CF
State Department officials who donated to the CF
The Bonner Group
Henry Paulson, TARP, major bank that went under as a result of TARP
USAID
CF investment deals in Africa, specifically countries that have poor records of births
Accounting firm who did the books for Haiti's earthquake relief
Majescor company
Muhammad Yunus (warning: it is inferred that FBIAnon thought this one would be very dangerous)
Scalia's murder, what he was looking into when he died, and it's relation to the CF
FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) on Monsanto, GMO, and HRC
Mark Lamont Hill
Barack Obama Foundation, and O.'s brother
Projects funded by the CF, where the receiver was small, in a failing industry, and who had people owning/working for it that donated to the CF
A “certain Indian businessman” who has been “routinely accused of pedophilia”
Cheryl Mills (and where she worked before joining the CF)
“Gates, Buffett, Soros, African kings, the Royal family”
The Cohen Group
Brookings Institution 2014 CHARGE projects
The company that put together the advertisement for HRC with all Avenger celebrities
“What constitutes Mark Cuban's net worth?”
Lester Holt is a journalist who can be trusted (according to FBIAnon)
ALL members of the GOP who lead the “coup” against Trump
Dirty money funneling to CF via 501(c)4, 527, and 4847(a)1 companies/trusts/foundations
State Department officials who met in secret with foreign officials

nice

this desu senpai

Literally who cares? If anything it is just more ammo against these creepy fucks.

Is there any good video/article for those who know little about pizzagate? There seems to be no information that isn't heavily criticised.
i want to know the basics of whats going on

What happened to ben swann?

youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s this is pretty good for the basics

>what's the gayest alias I can cum up with

lel

>how do we eliminate the credibility of pedogate?

>by murdering people who believe in pedogate.

That's CIA logic. They have always done that.
When will you learn burger?

Too bad one person can't just create a simple virus to shut down the guvs massive scrubware or set up a nice firewall so a video or two of some powerful people doing unspeakable acts can circle the Internet a few times before its too late lol. I know several neets on here are probably capable of this. Every time someone has solid shit to post it's already happened like 5 times since October like with WIKileaks and the whole internet gets shut down.

Considering how many Sup Forumsacks are well-armed and extremely paranoid, it probably wouldn't go too well for them. I literally have an AK with a drum mag three feet away from me right now "just in case".

F

Retarded theory. Contrary to what you think the CIA simply can't kill everyone talking about a popular topic on the internet

F

I guess not a ton of people talk about the Clinton Foundation because they know people die around it. Same as all of those guys that died when they were supposed to testify against her for those emails.

Anyone else guessing that nobody but us will continue to care?

We will carry the torch.