- SP: 14 (-1)

- PvdA: 9 (-29)

- ChristenUnie: 5 (0)

- Partij voor de Dieren: 5 (+3)

- 50Plus: 4 (+2)

- DENK: 3 (+3)

- SGP: 3 (0)

- Forum voor Democratie: 2 (+2)

Someone explain this to me. Geert's party has the second highest number of seats as of now. Is this a minor victory or still a defeat?

Stalemate. The VVD and PvdA lost substantially, while the GL siphoned off most of the PvdA seats. Now, the VVD are going to have to build a coalition (most likely VVD,CDA, D66 and CU) which will not get much done.

you need 50% to form a coalition to rule.
nobody is going to form a coalition with Geert
Geert has 13/51% to prevent a big coalition to happening
Geert has 13/33% to veto coalition policies.

Depends on the coalition that is formed. All the other parties have renounced Wilders and vowed never to work with him again. He really shot himself in his own foot during the 2012 elections by collapsing the parliament. So most likely he will not be a part of the majority.

Had to make this hope it's not too late

>Be Yuropollsters
>Inflate Wilders' poll numbers for a year
>Lower back to normal just before election
>"GEERT IN FREEFALL POPULISTS BTFO"
>Hope this artificial news story decreases enthusiasm and thus turnout for Marine Le Pen

>by collapsing the parliament
Story?

Yeah we'll have elections again soon enough

he's pushed quite a lot of parties to the right and made the population really start to wake up on Islam. A lot just didn't want to vote for him due to his other policies. Still a big victory.

Why did the pvda lose so many seats? I know they're social democrats and I assume the big increases in other leftist parties like the green party got their votes, but is there any specific reason? They lost a shitload, basically three quarters

They bring nothing new to the table.

PvdA were the Lib Dems of the previous coalition, and it will be overlooked that Wilders made Net Gains this election.

This.

> DENK: 3 (+3)

It's over. Roaches gained representation.
Phase 2 of islamitzation has begun.

>DENK
It's all over now, you let them in.

If the leftie parties lose one seat with the last few districs it might make them force an unstable coalition or a right wing coalition happens.
Or Geert gains one more seat.

Not gonna lie, former PVV supporter here, it's fucking hilarious watching Geert crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the keys to the windmills

You know what, im fine with him still underdogging but also having an actual role in parliament.

Really makes u denk

Pretty much

NETHERLANDS YES

You realise we're not going to let this slide? You've officially moved up the cuck chart?

YOUR TURK PARTY WON 3 SEATS!

I would have liked to see a right-wing government but this was in fact impossible solely because the VVD didn't want to form a coalition with the PVV.

So,
This outcome is not the best but a good one for the PVV.

What will happen now:

They will need atleast 4 parties to form a government, this will happen but working together with 4 parties will be a huge drag.

This is perfect for the PVV, they will be in the opposition. The PVV will be able to bash and critize the government with full force the next 4 year. If enough shit happens and the PVV can be a strong oppostition party, I believe we could see a 30%-35% win in the next election cycle.

The left has eaten itself up, full balkanization. Great succes.

We know

/thread

RIGHT THIS IS SOME FUCKING BULLSHIT I SAW A POLL SAYING HE WAS GOING TO GET 86 SEATS

Kek

they have a voting block of 400k turks and god knows how many muslims and cucks, so how is it a surprise

Dutch confirmed Roach-tier

Funny isn't it. Geert was leading all the time, I was even following the betting markets, he always had low odds, but a week before, it was all switched.

They're now doing it to Le Pen.

>Wilders agrees to raise the retirement age to 67 (his standpoint was to keep it at 65) in exchange for less foreign aid to be given.
>Law goes into effect that retirement is at 67
>CDA and VVD pull an "lol jk" about foreign aid.
>PVV kills coalition
>"All Geert's fault"

Not even Sweden has a "migrant interest" party with seats.

>Anti-constitutional Anti-EU Anti-Establishment party gets second most votes
>"lel populists BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER"

I hope all those establishment snobs fucking burn. Marine will win.

>GroenLinks: 14 (+10)

holy didn't know that Geert is hella based

did geert do good?

Not yet

It was as good as it could get.

Government reaction to Erdogan's stunt played well in reinforcing confidence in Rutte and VVD.

Main Left party got wiped out, Netherlands will move to a pure centre-right government.
Euroskeptic block gained in total 10 seats.

Underrated

This as well

Kek is testing us. He expected at least one of us in the wreckage, brothers.

He did good he's 2nd most seats. But we still didnt completely win. But the biggest cuckold did.

The line held

KEK MY LIFE INTO PISSES

I DONT WANNA BECOME YOU.

One month ago it looked so bright, he could've gotten two times more and was on the rise, could've gotten percentage to veto coalition.
But now he have 13% which is less than in 2010 when he had almost 16%.
So results are 16%->10->13% That's his average, very pathetic.

Sadly they didnt campaign hard enough i guess..
I really wanted to help Afrikaners.

Easy explanation: Dutch people don't care about politics and only vote on the persons involved. They are quick to forget and they apparently like to get screwed over.

Their was also a massive campaign to get young people and (((inner city colleges))) to vote, I don't need to explain you guys what that means.

This is far from a loss or win, it's a fucking draw. /ourguys/ are in parliament now and Geert has grown his party as well, the time is drawing closer where we can hammer the point the fuck home.

Dutch friend tells me VVD wants to bump it up to 72 now.

when did the leaf get a check?

kekd

When he had sex with your mother

I sure hope you're right. I dont want this place to become Sweden tier in the time it takes to get there.

>TURK PARTY WON 3 SEATS
>days after turks riot in the streets
>turkey leader threatening your country, calling you nazis and shit.
jesus fucking christ.

This is what happened, those 2nd and 3rd generation Turks that "integrated" voted for proIslam shit. Non-whites DO NOT assimilate. It's a lie.

Don't forget, you pol cunts: [email protected],
i want you in a snuff film.
Du Fahnenflüchtiger.

>fillon

he's done lol

This is correct.

I didnt meme. Sorry cuckerlands

>VVD lose almost 25% of their seats
>PVV win 25% of their seats
>this somehow makes VVD the heroes and PVV the biggest loser of this election

somebody explain

no

So tell us who you are and where you're from.

You act big but still wear masks and beat up trash cans.

You people are fucking pathetic.

They learnt from Trump, they lowered his polls in hope no one would vote and he won, giving the populism a good kick up. Now they are doing reverse, so the populism seems losing position and Le pen will probably be affected.

I don't think we can criticize. We use to have RESPECT (spiritual successor of the Islamic Party of Britain) in our parliament.

What kind of faggot thinks that Cuckdeau in Canada is a good thing for the west?

>3.0 MiB
kys

Same thing happened with Brexit and Trump as well only they still won

ITS NOT OVER, VOTING HAS STARTED UP AGAIN!

>PVV gains 5 seats
>(((you know who))) portray it as if the PVV has lost
>PvdA loses 29 (nine and twenty) seats
Hmm...

Reminder: again it's the retards voting right-wing

kekek

You shut up, you wannabe white cunt. You have your own problems in your country.

3 Chairs is nothing

How did you get that flag?

No surprises if they just make retirement illegal.
Then again it will all depend on who they're working with. Bumping it again would likely mean VVD goes the way of PvdA next election and other parties just campaign on the promise of bringing it "back to 67" with a spot of hand rubbing

Fuuuck just the fact that he made second is amazing. I have to be honest, I did not know how the Netherlands voting actually worked for their style of government. Now that I understand it better, taking Silver is still pretty much a win for us in the way of global nationalist movement. May not be a win, but it is a big foot hold.

There is more pro-erdogan than theocraten.

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?

Dankie my vriend. Jy mag nie die huis gewen nie maar jy het jou beste gedoen.
Dutch/boer empire when?

lmao this is the modern day left once champions of the poor now shitting all over them.

You cunts are last centuries history.

Its always the übelst retarded ones with the far most right wing opinion. Even on my arbeitsplatz, the most idiotic and low self esteem ones are the ones who make racist jokes.

reasons why geert lost:

1. he run on 1 page platform that included promises that could never be kept (banning koran, closing all mosques, banning headscarves)
2. he made up the public finance effects of his policies
3. he was in absentia for much of the campaign, not in the debates, not campaigning in the cities, i don't think i saw one PVV poster either
4. to have absolute control over his party he is the only member of it. some while sympathetic to his cause view it as deeply undemocratic.

it almost seemed at times that he wanted to lose so he could stay in the opposition.

Probably poster from Brussels or Hague.

>Anti-constitutional
Where did you get that?

>>

>PVV won more seats in 2012
>before the migrant crisis
>before the terrorist attack at paris, nice, etc
WTF? How do you actually LOSE seats after all the major mudslime happenings since '12? Fuck the Netherlands. Most cucked pos ever

t.Hungarian on an exchange program

You used the wrong Le Pen for France, dumbass
That's Marion, you need Marine

they gained five seats since 2012, where are you getting this loss from?

What the hell are you talking about? They won 5 seats

Is that a picture from here?

If it's pretty sure it's criminals killing other criminals in the middle of nowhere.

>it almost seemed at times that he wanted to lose so he could stay in the opposition.

Or maybe he's just a lazy faggot. Trump and Brexiters fought long and hard for their battles, but this nigger didn't even try.

>/ourguys/ are in parliament now
Islam also has representation now

I wish Geert would be allowed to give a presentation with some cold hard facts about Western Muslims to maybe get some ministers to change their point of view

Imagine a race where the previous winners get a head start every time it starts, that's dutch elections for you.
As long as a party's got a bunch of seats it takes a long ass while to take them away. Assbackwards system.

So once again a European country has the chance to stop the Islamic invasion of their nation and they reject it for more of the same.

We are a fucking suicidal race of people.

I maent 2010 election
In 2010 they had 30 FUCKING SEATS

Go off on pol, you belong to reddit.

Also 7 - 1, son.

he has to schedule visits with his wife
in a bunch of countries people have held rallies calling for his assassination
he doesn't have freedom of movement
it's maybe better for him to be in the secure environment of the 2nd chamber where he can say whatever and keep safe (making these views much more acceptable for other people to hold and from there getting change) rather than take on the task of the PM which would be a nightmare to execute because of the security concern

they crashed the government with no survivors in 2012 tho, that cost them greatly

They had 24

well, i cant disagree with it, our political system is trying push some stupid laws latery, im suprised that we dont get a terrorist attack yet...