Why amerifats so obsessed with Europe getting destroyed when usa is full of nigger, latino chink arab gangs, shootings...

Why amerifats so obsessed with Europe getting destroyed when usa is full of nigger, latino chink arab gangs, shootings, robbing, murder and rape, full of cities like detroit and ghettos?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UJ5Hu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We aren't. What ever gave you that idea?

Perhaps we're trying to help you avoid having your countries overrun with all of the crime and hatred that comes along with the "strength of diversity".

Maybe we know from experience that what you're currently being sold isn't anything you actually want.

Maybe because you cant stop whining about Europe

Enjoy your demise

>America is 60% white that means we can import 20 million shitskins and pay them to rape our women
Europeans deserve to die really.

Our PM who killed free speech and sold our country and thinks he is a king ruling over slaves is a bigger problem than some faggot refugees

Europeans criticize America and then get assblasted when we remind them that we've got Trump in power now

niggers are our only problem, this just happened last saturday

archive.is/UJ5Hu

Haha oh wow

>Trump
>Pro-jew

Kek.

america is the size the europe, bro. our states are like your countries. not every state is filled with subhumans like you mention.

The USA has bigger chance of survival than Western Europe, even though they have more brown people than us.

The radical left is a loud fringe movement in the US and is faced by a confessional conservative gun owning population, whereas in Europe the ideas of the radical left are widespread across the political spectrum and true conservatives are a silent fringe movement

Free speech is also dead in Europe

And we don't have guns, only cops and muslim criminals have 'em.

(((they))) are gonna destroy Europe

trump changed nothing of the things i listed, just killed privacy and letting companies fuck people over more and more

Who said i want dirty arabs imported? you act like there is a racewar going on between whites and shitskins while usa is heaven for whites

Isnt the lefts entire reasoning to hate "right wingers" that they're hateful and violent?
Where does it leave them standing if they are the hateful violent thugs?
Like where did the moral high ground go which forms their entire ideological founding?

t.gypsy

That's Europe whining, unless you can prove those flags are all scripts or proxies. Plus, that's only stupid fucks on Sup Forums. Step outside on my street, you are literally the furthest things from our minds.

We care about Europe for their future.

Globalists sent in migrants to destroy everything in it paths.

i'd trade trump in power for the ability to not see a nigger/spic in my entire lifetime dude

i mean, there's actual eurobros here who have NEVER seen a nigger, ever

think about that

The only country that matters is Kekistan.

They separate themselves from those doing the violence of course.

>Haha not so tough now that tyrone kicked your head in are you fascist?

>Of course I don't condone violence

The look on your face when you meet black men irl

We also don't have the 1st Amendment

If i was a gypsy i would love orban while buying bmws from welfare money

Lol no

I only saw like 5 niggers until i went to uni, saw thousands of gypsies and chinks tho

Tf you talkin about

Im leftist and i would gladly mow down righties with a pkm

Being leftist doesnt mean accept everything like a sub faggot

>We aren't. What ever gave you that idea?
>Maybe because you cant stop whining about Europe

da fuq kinda response is this

Every thread is full of amerifats talking about europe

A better question is how can you see America and want all that shit? Is it because your media is owned by Jews?

> muh trump
Yeah sure because this fat fucks will deport all niggers and spics back to their ancestors country right?
Just look at how the muslim ban prooved how america is not cucked...
Oh wait no you guys are just delusional niggers and mongrels larping as nazis
Go suck your (((best ally))) cocks, the melting pot is the main source of the western civilisation's downfall
Fuck you all, tyrones, i unironically think that the fall of america is the only way to save the white race

Noone wants that, but fags like the brexit niggers are turning europe into that

Finally someone who sees the truth amongst the deluded bullshit fed retards and children

>Being this far into denial
>Sweden begging niggers to destroy their country
>Germany paying g them to go there
>Britain giving away giant estates to families of 75 IQ niggers
I don't see how I can continue this discussion if you can't be honest.

What the fuck is the point of that picture?

When people get in a fight, they get hurt.

How the fuck is getting hurt in a fight meant to be something worth mocking?

Kill yourself already traitor

We're not obsessed, we just don't give a shit. After years of pompous Euros pining for the day the US gets taken down a notch, can you blame us for being disinterested?

No u bootlicker welfare monkey

you will be taken down sooner dont worry

Because it is sad to see good places go to shit because retards let in all these immigrants and destroy nice places and the homes of our ancestors. Its already too late to get rid of all the niggers here anyway but Europe still has a chance.

Nigs don't fight they only jump people. They only do it in places like cuckifornia where they know you can't blow them the fuck away.

That guy didn't meet a snowflake, he met a snow ball, always the same, faggots gang up on one and then treat it like a victory, it's like me at 6,3 running up to a baby, kicking it in the face and cheering like I accomplished something.

I have no idea. My only guess is they are shitskinned nigger to gay to admit america is a failed shitskins nation with white population under 50%

I patiently wait for the next 9/11 (hopefully in Eu*ope this time)

Not only will Europeans die, but they MIGHT wake up and see their situation.

>i unironically think that the fall of america is the only way to save the white race

Deep down we know it must be done. It would stop kikes in Hollywood spreading their filth

Why do you think they wouldnt shoot back?

Blah blah

Yeah because 911 changed usa so much huh

Can't shoot back if you're dead. Those monkeys hold their guns sideways...

>In Britain estates are fairly small... {excluding london} lel... niggers be roaming
>In murica districts are rather large... many niggers be roaming
>Muricas cucked 75% more
>??? Point lost.

Sure sure because every redneck inbed is a special ops ooerator

>The radical left is a loud fringe movement

In the United SJW of America? Dude, do you realize where does our radical left come from, right? That we literally copy every social movement America has?

because we don't have a leg to stand on yet. Our niggers have been here for 300 years.

What's your excuse?

yeah it did you fucking 12 year old

#Nice

>implying I live anywhere remotely close to Michigan, let alone Nigtroit

tfw you meet a trump supporter irl

>taking shit
>hungary

lmao

>muh trump
>muh uncucked
>muh freedom
>meanwhile jews still run the country
Burgers are completely blind to the cuckoldry their "nation" has been involved in for ages. I guess it makes sense for them to look uncucked since there was no fall from grace, just a steady decline.
>inb4 leaf
This applies to Canada too, but no Canadian is delusional enough to deny it.

its many american's last hope to move to europe and fuck some actual white girls

that dream is slowly slipping away..

Why wouldn't they be? it's their ancestral land

>B-but what about America??
I'm talking about you giving your giant mansions to niggers WTF are you talking about you inbred retard?
>Actually trying to defend his cuckdom

It's too soon will the court :)

>pay them to rape our women

This is literally what a retard would think

I guess retard means smart in glorious nippon since that's exactly what's happening